From sin to deppression,
My mind's running sore,
Through this oppression,
There's life evermore,
A simple solution,
I know deep inside,
Escape the pollution,
Altho I can't hide.

Maybe you could give us a bit of info on your inspiration and what you are trying to say etc.

Does a parable need a parable? and will that parable then need another parable????

Sorry I am not being cocky just bluntly truthful, lol, the truth is blunt.

Everything is inspirational and VERY magikal...

i did my best to explain myself i hope it helps.
We all have many voices( all ours and yet others ????), that we hear in our heads, they provide many choices, but we hardly ever make the "RIGHT" ones. (Remember though, all decisions we make are ultimately right for the whole, even when we make very bad ones, (Gods written code, all must revolve around the circle it can never be broken) We all look for shelter to keep us warm once we start to see, but always find there's no place to hide, we feel raped of our innocence and extremely sorrowful as we discover the sins of our flesh, the Devil/evil/other half of the balance(naturally of course), will then push at the good and mok u(Note to the wise, Any good becomes evil, when u throw stones back at the devil.). Then comes confusion from doubt, alone is a feeling you'll get when floating in space, or any infinite matter/anti-matter (alone=realization of infinite), don't mistake this though as a dissconection cause we are always connected to all other beings through the holy ghost/infinite energy of the universe. All illusions are an equally natural and evil stigma; synonomous with confusion and doubt. All in all it leads to a headache, that is until u can support the supply of information, just flow with it, LOL. You know all solutions, all's fealt in your mind, you feel no pollution, your living inside.

yours truely
Son of the oldest of old

P.S. I hope u can understand now why a poem has been written. lol

Back
Top Bottom