US elections - opportunity to get involved in election integrity

Mike

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I subscribe to email updates from Col Douglas Macgregor's newer organization he formed. Overall, I have been impressed with him from things he has written and interviews he has done.

Today, I got this email:

Dear Defenders,

We cannot thank you enough for being a loyal member and a special thanks to everyone who has donated to OCOC to help continue our mission.

This is only the beginning, and we’re about to move into a very exciting phase together.

Our country is facing serious challenges. An attempt was made to assassinate my friend and our amazing President Donald J. Trump.

This should have been prevented. It reveals that there are genuine threats around him, and he must be cautious about whom he trusts.

The voices of patriotic Americans seem to be drowned-out as we remain in the dark. Our mailing systems have been targeted, disrupting our ability to send emails, and our databases have endured numerous hacking attempts, though our state-of-the-art security has thwarted each one.

It's evident that we're striking a nerve, whether it's through our steadfast opposition to endless conflicts or our forthcoming plans to address the border crisis once and for all.

We can't rely on news sources or misleading polls to keep us informed. Local governments, in collaboration with corporations like BlackRock, are making it increasingly difficult for our citizens to afford homes. Meanwhile, the elite class of 750 billionaires in the US have accumulated an astounding $15 trillion in wealth since President Biden took office.

It is time to end the corruption and take our country back - town by town. That is why we have partnered with a new Social Media called Re:Public.

Our Country Our Choice will be a user of Re:Public as soon as it is launched on August 29th, 2024 and will leverage the platform in a massive way to create real change in this country. It’s what we’ve all been waiting for. Thank you for your patience.

Many organizations have worked hard to prevent election fraud. Unfortunately, every attempt has failed. In 2016 Democrats were claiming that elections were stolen, in 2020 we saw a record-level of problems. It is impossible to change anything after the elections. It only causes frustration and lawsuits or even worse.

The only way to have a fair election is to prevent it from happening.

On Re:Public, Our Country Our Choice will launch the largest program that this country has seen ever to Re:Store the Integrity of our elections.

Like the of CEO Re:Public says: It is time to Re:Store our Re:Public.

Sincerely yours,

Colonel Macgregor Chairman of the Advisory Board and the OCOC Team.

I haven't seen too many serious discussions and/or opportunities from the Right, Republicans, etc to make sure that the election in 2024 isn't stolen for many candidates like it was in 2020 and 2022. I think Macgregor is a serious man, who has a pretty good grasp of the situation, and this looks like an opportunity for those in the US to actual be able to get involved. I personally am often times at a loss at what can be done on the individual level during these times in the US, even if one realizes that Trump being re-elected isn't some magic pill to solve things that maybe only the Universe and Divine Cosmic Mind can help to resolve.

I've been thinking about this often from the recent SOTT Earth Changes report:

SOTT Earth Changes Summary - July 2024: Extreme Weather, Planetary Upheaval, Meteor Fireballs

For too long, we have allowed a bunch of deranged human imitators to take control and corrupt what's most important for humanity, we have disconnected ourselves from each other, from the divine and higher principles and values, from nature and the Cosmos. There's no balance, there's not enough of us doing something of significance, based on true knowledge, to push against the pathocrats' totalitarian push.

The cosmos always responds, eventually, to unbalance and that response can come swiftly and catastrophically. Are we going to wait for that to happen? Or are we going to take seriously our inherent responsibility as dwellers of this Earth and balance the chaos ourselves?

Together we have the power to derail the pathocracy's plans for total control. Organize and fight back! We have to start with ourselves; through our thoughts, emotions and behavior we align with something higher that will enable us to do what's right at this crucial time in our history.

Boycott evil corporations, help create and/or maintain local support and production networks, stop trusting mass media, demand a better government... Fight! Fight for freedom, unity, peace and a better world. It's time to show the pathocracy why we don't need them! Time is running out:

MacGregor's efforts and moves toward election integrity may be one way many Americans can get into the fight.

Back
Top Bottom