Vaccination Waiver Support

RGG

Jedi Master
I'm enrolling my 3 children into a new school that require a vaccination history and a medical check-up before they are admitted. I've talk to the nurse and she will allow me to draft up my own immunization waiver form thankfully. The difficulty will be convincing the local doctors of my decision and having them sign my form; I live in Singapore and they are VERY pro-vaccination here. I was wondering if the Fellowship (I'm a member) provides any official statements with regards to this that I can bring in as support.

Renee

Rx said:
I'm enrolling my 3 children into a new school that require a vaccination history and a medical check-up before they are admitted. I've talk to the nurse and she will allow me to draft up my own immunization waiver form thankfully. The difficulty will be convincing the local doctors of my decision and having them sign my form; I live in Singapore and they are VERY pro-vaccination here. I was wondering if the Fellowship (I'm a member) provides any official statements with regards to this that I can bring in as support.

Renee

Are you a member? Have you read the statement of principles? Does an organization like FOTCM have any perceived status in Singapore?

I am a member and was thinking that I could bring my card if that would be OK with the Fellowship. There are so many different cultures here that everyone is quite sensitive to the many religions present so I'm hoping that will work in my favor. Of course they will have never heard of FOTCM but I would doubt that the local people would challenge me since they generally take great care not to insult others. I also see that it is covered in 6.7 of the Statement of Principles and could bring that with me too-would that be OK?

Hi Rx,

Maybe this will be helpful to give to your doctor http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/if-your-doctor-insists-that-vaccines-are-safe-then-have-them-sign-this-form-dr-dave-mihalovic/.

Good luck!

Sure, use your card and provide a copy of the statement on that topic. And maybe Rhiannon's suggestion, too!

Back
Top Bottom