Vasectomy

I would like to know about vasectomy from the C's/we as food point of view.

Is it advisable, what happens to the essences whatever that are not ejected? reabsorbed? lost? eaten?

Thanks for any comments.

R

I think that there is no "essences " since this method prevents sperm from mixing with the semen that is ejaculated from the penis (by medical definition). The testicles continue to produce sperm, but the sperm are reabsorbed by the body.
I think that right dilema here is that person have to be sure that dont want children in future , and that is another subject. Or maybe I am wrong , is it permanent metod or can be reversibile?

it is irreversible. In my case having more children would not be an issue, but if there was any contraindication from the point of view expressed in my first post, that would be an issue.

Oh sorry Eliansito, I did not understand your question.
I doubt that essences or any body excretions can be food if the awarness is not behind it. I would compare it with paper without letter on it , it has no meaning, or value. But if there are meaningful letters that produces words that produces sentences which awarness put on empty paper ,that becomes knowledge and food for us .

Did you ask that because of the common reports from people who have been alien abducted , and they claim that the aliens took their excretions and essences?

yes, kind of. I was wondering if the alteration of physiology in such a way could have any detrimental effects related to other density beings feeding on those 'essences'. Like if they would be more available to them or such.

Back
Top Bottom