Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Video from Ukraine. They are filming the deployment of troops to attack and naturally the sky interests them last of all. I want you to pay attention to the sky at 0.59 and at the last second. I'm not saying anything, but it looks suspicious.
voenhronika.ru - Военная хроника

Видео с Украины. Снимают развертывание войск в атаку и естественно небо интересует их в последнюю очередь. Я хочу чтобы вы обратили внимание на небо на 0.59 и на последней секунде. Ничего не утверждаю, но выглядит подозрительно.

A UFO cloaked as a stray cloud? Pre-positioning to harvest some energies/substances/bodies from impending mass casualties?

Video from Ukraine. They are filming the deployment of troops to attack and naturally the sky interests them last of all. I want you to pay attention to the sky at 0.59 and at the last second. I'm not saying anything, but it looks suspicious.
voenhronika.ru - Военная хроника

Видео с Украины. Снимают развертывание войск в атаку и естественно небо интересует их в последнюю очередь. Я хочу чтобы вы обратили внимание на небо на 0.59 и на последней секунде. Ничего не утверждаю, но выглядит подозрительно.
I see it- hard to make out, but definitely something there. Just appears out of no where.

These light phenomena in the sky have been seen in recent days.

The author indicated that this was seen in Taiwan last October 3.

This video is from Russia. This doesn't look like a "ground-based laser facility to interfere with satellites orbiting above the Earth"...which the Russian military is using recently

lights in the sky that are appearing in a large part of Mexico.
(Some say they are spotlights, although the light is not really seen to be coming from the earth)

Yeah, those white light balls forming a circle … That's exactly what I saw years ago.
It was a UFO-like object (made up of this ghost matter) that followed me all the time.

Yeah, those white light balls forming a circle … That's exactly what I saw years ago.
It was a UFO-like object (made up of this ghost matter) that followed me all the time.
Hi Sirius, can I ask what you mean when you say that they "followed me all the time"?

Just curious, I hope you don't mind me asking questions, sorry if some of them seem dumb
(and please only answer them if you feel comfortable!)

? did you see these 'light balls' only when you were outside
? were they far away in the sky or close
? was it only at night or also in the day
? how long did you see these white balls of light in one single episode
? how regularly did this happen (days, weeks, months...?) consistently / inconsistently
? was there a pattern in the timing of when you saw them or were they random times
? what sort of movements did you observe, can you describe them
? were they always doing the same thing or was it different each time?
? was there any sound
? did anyone else see them when they were with you
? did you have a chance to record what you observed on a device
? how were you feeling at the time (in relation to what you were seeing)
? were there any physical sensations you experienced in direct relation to what you saw
? how do you feel about the experience now

I'm interested, having observed some weird experiences myself - some have been easily explained and some definitely not.
If there is anything you feel uncomfortable talking about or you don't want to answer any questions at all, I totally honour and respect that. :flowers: ✨

Let us suppose that this type of objects or phenomena were seen by the inhabitants of the Earth in 4000 B.C. or so. No doubt they would be called angels or the Celestial court.

▪︎Toronto Canadá

▪︎Minnesota U.S.

▪︎Mexico

Last edited by a moderator:
The author indicated that this was seen in Taiwan last October 3.

the one in Taiwan is said to be the effect of a "light show" . It starts from 30th Sept to 23rd Oct 6pm to 11pm

the news article : 高雄夜空出現「召喚陣」 網熱議:外星人來了?
this is the official website of the show: 「設計擎天 光之展演」絢爛登場,帶動高雄港區夜型展覽

1664606516387.jpg
1664606604076.jpg
1664606772833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom