Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

A few days ago, around sunset, directly over the MIRABEL airport (Montreal) as the sky was red and pink, appeared a rounded cloud, looking precisely like some of the pictures of huge saucers that we have seen before, It was huge and both of us in the back of the car took many pictures but the round cloud like object did not show up on the photos. There is a streak of an airplane landing seemingly, and at the end of tha streak, left to right: there stood a huge double disk, like 2 saucers a top one another, that does not appear on the photos. We stopped by the side of the road and took a dozen or more photos, I am only including 2 here, but what our eyes saw is not in the photos, and we were sort of shook by this because it was huge and absolutely VISIBLE with our eyes. When we got home we couldn't believe that the photos did not capture what our eyes saw. As it was the time of the conjuncture, we had thought we may have been seeing Jupiter (because of the lines across the globe like form of the clouds exactly above where the tree stands in the photos), yet on the photos, nothing appeared? We still talk and wonder about it! The invisible globe with several streaks across it stood directly above where the sun was setting, and it was very visible to the naked eye. We have seen several strange phenomena over time above the airport. In 1990, someone we know saw something that eventually showed up above Place Bonaventure (Montreal) - a huge stationary space ship - which was the subject of several TV shows, and witnessed by hundreds of onlookers, including police and officials. It makes one wonder about the notion, coming from the C's that airports serve as transfer points between densities.

Attachments

• 20210118_163752.jpg
    20210118_163752.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • 20210118_163745.jpg
    20210118_163745.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually taking photos of the interesting cloud formations, and did not see the object with my naked eye. I noticed it when reviewing the photo more closely, then I zoomed in on it, and noticed it appeared to be a weird looking craft of some kind.

The previous suggestion it could have been a small bug is probably more likely then. The thought of it being a large craft high in the sky can be considered an optical illusion because there's no real point of reference to its actual size and therefore no way of measuring its altitude.

The previous suggestion it could have been a small bug is probably more likely then. The thought of it being a large craft high in the sky can be considered an optical illusion because there's no real point of reference to its actual size and therefore no way of measuring its altitude.
possible, I have no idea. Doesn't look at all like a bug to me, but hey, what do I know...Lol

UFOs were spotted in the sky over Poland

ukukvapspr.jpg

A local man bought a night vision lens for his camera and decided to test it on the morning of January 28, 2021 near the city of Kielce in Poland.What he saw and was able to capture on video a huge number of UFOs moving along different trajectories and at different speeds. The shape of the objects varies, there are larger and smaller objects.

If you slow down the video and zoom in on the largest UFO, you can see that it is surrounded by some kind of field, spreading around the object.
We used Sony a7s, 85mm night vision lens, f 1.6

Unknown object flew near SpaceX rocket during launch of Transporter-1 mission

41313873.jpg

Ilon Musk's SpaceX company launched a Falcon rocket with 143 satellites, the Transporter-1 mission, on January 24. During the launch of the rocket to the planned orbit near it at high speed flew an unknown object.The object is large enough and very unusual shape - in the center of a ball of dark color from which, like the paws of a spider departed curved white protrusions, their four and between two you can see a thin crosspiece.

I would tend toward a bug too, although it is indeed hard to tell.

Last edited:
Unknown object flew near SpaceX rocket during launch of Transporter-1 mission

41313873.jpg

Ilon Musk's SpaceX company launched a Falcon rocket with 143 satellites, the Transporter-1 mission, on January 24. During the launch of the rocket to the planned orbit near it at high speed flew an unknown object.The object is large enough and very unusual shape - in the center of a ball of dark color from which, like the paws of a spider departed curved white protrusions, their four and between two you can see a thin crosspiece.

Couldn't that be a part of the rocket?

A few days ago, around sunset, directly over the MIRABEL airport (Montreal) as the sky was red and pink, appeared a rounded cloud, looking precisely like some of the pictures of huge saucers that we have seen before, It was huge and both of us in the back of the car took many pictures but the round cloud like object did not show up on the photos. There is a streak of an airplane landing seemingly, and at the end of tha streak, left to right: there stood a huge double disk, like 2 saucers a top one another, that does not appear on the photos. We stopped by the side of the road and took a dozen or more photos, I am only including 2 here, but what our eyes saw is not in the photos, and we were sort of shook by this because it was huge and absolutely VISIBLE with our eyes. When we got home we couldn't believe that the photos did not capture what our eyes saw. As it was the time of the conjuncture, we had thought we may have been seeing Jupiter (because of the lines across the globe like form of the clouds exactly above where the tree stands in the photos), yet on the photos, nothing appeared? We still talk and wonder about it! The invisible globe with several streaks across it stood directly above where the sun was setting, and it was very visible to the naked eye. We have seen several strange phenomena over time above the airport. In 1990, someone we know saw something that eventually showed up above Place Bonaventure (Montreal) - a huge stationary space ship - which was the subject of several TV shows, and witnessed by hundreds of onlookers, including police and officials. It makes one wonder about the notion, coming from the C's that airports serve as transfer points between densities.

That's quite interesting. Could you pinpoint/draw on the pictures where exactly you think you saw the "clouds" and also draw the approximate size of those objects on it? I would be interested to see it.

okay, this is not all that amazing compared to some of the videos and pics I am seeing here... but this is a weird object I caught in the day time about 6 months ago from my front yard. The first pic is the actual photo...the object is small, so I drew an arrow pointing to it. The second pic is the object zoomed in.

That's definitely a bee or flying beetle.

In some "sightings" they may be something else ...

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called "Roswell Rods." Can you tell me what these "Rods" are?

A: Do you mean the life forms?

Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!

A: 4th Density Life Forms.

Q: That's pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?

A: Sort of.

Q: (A) Intelligent?

A: Relative to others.

Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our density that relates here?

A: Birds.

Q: They are like 4th density birds?

A: Maybe. That's close enough.

Looks like so called 'rods', which IMO are just bugs with multiple wing beats captured per frame.
View attachment 42981

You seem to have caught it between frames of video that elongates it. It seems that it actually has two segments like in the still below. So it could be a drone. Can't be sure though. Set the video playback speed to 0.25 (click on settings wheel bottom right) and have a look.

Capture111.JPG

Yes, in most of the frames it has 2 parts. But if it was an object with 2 actual segments, like a drone for example, then the 4 part frame would be strange because a static but moving object would be captured as blurry/smeared between its 2 positions (motion blur) instead of being captured as in two distinct positions at once. With a bugs wing you get distinct positions because these are the actual up and and down positions of the wings during the time frame and only the body would blur in a line. And the number of 'segments' can vary depending on the speed of the wing beat.

Back
Top Bottom