Virus information in Crop Circles ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
Good morning, from this reality that seems to going crazy in all directions. This subject of having virus information, that could be useful to all, in certain crop circles has aroused many thoughts in me. I plan to break these thoughts down (who, what, and why) for others and myself to better understand.

I do not think it is a question of if there is this viral information in CC’s, it is there. We just need to understand it from the CC presentation. We need to identify which ones have this information, this has been a difficult process to realize. Commonality is something that can be leveraged here, finding similar features in the CC’s.

Since both STS and STO entities create CC’s, there must be a reasoning behind this.

An STS soul would provide this information hoping to incite fear. I would also expect that it is a given, that the STS soul will glorify certain aspects of the information to increase the level of fear. Heck, just look at what is happening right now with this Viral event.

Now the STO soul would give information that would be more fitting to the situation and to the level needed to minimize panic to others, like us. I would expect that some information may be withheld until the individual is prepared for it.

What would a CC need to have to represent this viral information? I started with the thought of a something you would see under a microscope. An image of particles floating around in a solution with a macro level view. Now there were three CC’s in 1994 that I reviewed that were somewhat round with several objects scattered around the view.

1586118233664.png

These might be something on the same line, but I do not think that they are what we are looking for. A view of something squiggling around under the microscope might be nice but it just does not give enough information for my liking.

I would like to see something more, these facets of knowledge come to mind. Summary, prevention, transmission, symptoms, exposure, diagnosis and treatment are terminologies that we use today for viral knowledge. I would expect that a CC will depict some or all of these facets of knowledge. So, I am looking for other CC’s to support this need, the above views lack definable information that can support these facets.

This brings me to a quandary. To provide this level of information it would require the presentation to be multiple CC’s in close proximity to each other or a strip message where this information could be presented in a step by step fashion. At least the first couple of them, then the facets can be condensed into a single CC at a later time, I expect this to happen as the CC’s progress.

I am starting with the first string messages that were presented. We have definitions of some of them from the crop circle library located here, Crop Circles Catalog.

Up to this time I seem to be focusing on something that I noticed before. I called it ‘Fred was here’ because it typically was a ‘F’ feature. Sometimes with had more perpendicular lines with three or four legs in the feature. I needed to find a commonality in these strip messages and I saw many ‘Fred was here’ features on them.

The drawback was that there is a ‘F’ feature in some of the strip messages in the crop circle catalog. And with the definitions already defined, this ‘F’ feature became a little confusing to the task set before me. Maybe the ‘F’ feature was not something to apply in virus definition. Or was it something else. The definitions were given during a naive time with the C’s. That means that they might have given a more simplistic account of the message in the string. So, there is still hope that this ‘F’ feature holds some information pertaining to any virus definition.

This is where I am today. I have hundreds of images of CC’s and access to thousands more on various websites. I am searching for commonalities and focusing on early strip messages. Trying to fit anything, including the ‘F’ feature, into providing facets of the viral message in these CC’s. Haiku …

Good morning, from this reality that seems to going crazy in all directions. This subject of having virus information, that could be useful to all, in certain crop circles has aroused many thoughts in me. I plan to break these thoughts down (who, what, and why) for others and myself to better understand.

I do not think it is a question of if there is this viral information in CC’s, it is there. We just need to understand it from the CC presentation. We need to identify which ones have this information, this has been a difficult process to realize. Commonality is something that can be leveraged here, finding similar features in the CC’s.

Since both STS and STO entities create CC’s, there must be a reasoning behind this.

An STS soul would provide this information hoping to incite fear. I would also expect that it is a given, that the STS soul will glorify certain aspects of the information to increase the level of fear. Heck, just look at what is happening right now with this Viral event.

Now the STO soul would give information that would be more fitting to the situation and to the level needed to minimize panic to others, like us. I would expect that some information may be withheld until the individual is prepared for it.

What would a CC need to have to represent this viral information? I started with the thought of a something you would see under a microscope. An image of particles floating around in a solution with a macro level view. Now there were three CC’s in 1994 that I reviewed that were somewhat round with several objects scattered around the view.

View attachment 35034

These might be something on the same line, but I do not think that they are what we are looking for. A view of something squiggling around under the microscope might be nice but it just does not give enough information for my liking.

I would like to see something more, these facets of knowledge come to mind. Summary, prevention, transmission, symptoms, exposure, diagnosis and treatment are terminologies that we use today for viral knowledge. I would expect that a CC will depict some or all of these facets of knowledge. So, I am looking for other CC’s to support this need, the above views lack definable information that can support these facets.

This brings me to a quandary. To provide this level of information it would require the presentation to be multiple CC’s in close proximity to each other or a strip message where this information could be presented in a step by step fashion. At least the first couple of them, then the facets can be condensed into a single CC at a later time, I expect this to happen as the CC’s progress.

I am starting with the first string messages that were presented. We have definitions of some of them from the crop circle library located here, Crop Circles Catalog.

Up to this time I seem to be focusing on something that I noticed before. I called it ‘Fred was here’ because it typically was a ‘F’ feature. Sometimes with had more perpendicular lines with three or four legs in the feature. I needed to find a commonality in these strip messages and I saw many ‘Fred was here’ features on them.

The drawback was that there is a ‘F’ feature in some of the strip messages in the crop circle catalog. And with the definitions already defined, this ‘F’ feature became a little confusing to the task set before me. Maybe the ‘F’ feature was not something to apply in virus definition. Or was it something else. The definitions were given during a naive time with the C’s. That means that they might have given a more simplistic account of the message in the string. So, there is still hope that this ‘F’ feature holds some information pertaining to any virus definition.

This is where I am today. I have hundreds of images of CC’s and access to thousands more on various websites. I am searching for commonalities and focusing on early strip messages. Trying to fit anything, including the ‘F’ feature, into providing facets of the viral message in these CC’s. Haiku …

The first two images remind me of an intraocular lens implant used in cataract surgery, the shapes inside the circle could be planets, and a half moon.

Coronavirus CC? From May 28, 2020. 4D STS tech or the Cs? A bit more sophisticated than apres-pub string and board method, but seems to lack the grace and subtlety of a 6D circle. More along the lines of the in-your-face alien head thing.

View attachment 35034

I think we have to recall that if crop circles are indeed created by hyper dimensional entities any “meaning” assigned by humans is purely speculation. I think of them as “software” that is uploaded to the information field to perform a particular task- which may extend to realms beyond ours and into ours as well.
This can be for good or ill depending on the creators intent- a virus-just like a computer virus to try and bollux up the works could be created in the form of a crop circle I think by 4d STS.
Perhaps we may see an uptick in CC formations as 4d becomes more desperate and the realm border crossing more imminent.
I am no expert but these are my thoughts.

These Crop circles are from June 13/14, 2020 and May 31, 2020.
The first larger CC picture is in Wiltshire, United Kingdom, the small image on the right, is in Sixpenny Handley, located a bit South of Salisbury.
Comparison diagram in blue someone did up.
1592758998782.png1592759044466.png1592760011882.png

This one is at Rheinau in the Kanton of Zürich, Switzerland, June 14, 2020.
1592759161394.png
There is a very nice interactive map, showing the latest Crop circle locations, with Thumbnail pictures on the right side of the map.

Coronavirus CC? From May 28, 2020. 4D STS tech or the Cs? A bit more sophisticated than apres-pub string and board method, but seems to lack the grace and subtlety of a 6D circle. More along the lines of the in-your-face alien head thing.

In the image Virus, long spike represents multiplication or even more as a mutation. Be careful if crops energy it makes it for you when you got it.

Hello @Marceli , welcome to the forum. Since this is your first post here, you are invited to make an introduction post in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

Back
Top Bottom