VK social media site

happyliza

The Living Force
Has anybody lost all the content off their VK site? I only ever post mainly Sott articles but just went to view my profile to see if any comments to reply to and got this: This wall is empty.
Of course we are not anti Russia so no negative stuff posted.
I did note however, that over the last month the number of views decline dramatically for no apparent reason. Same algorithms as FB now?
Is it time to quit posting every day now - seeing as we cannot change the status quo?
I did not see any posts on the forum re advice about the latest stance on posting. So am a bit in the dark on that.
As there are so few people that actually see any of my time posting I have been seriously considering if my time could be spent better catching up on threads?

Geeze this is crazy strange. I had sent a complaint to VK after refreshing the page many times as well as checking my internet connect.
I just refreshed the page and everything has returned back to normal???
I was even thinking my page had been hacked!!
Have never had this happen before. Does anyone have any logical explanations I may have missed?
I don't even have any reason to have been blocked. So very very strange. Perhaps there is a lesson in there somewhere!?

Reactions: Ca.
As there are so few people that actually see any of my time posting I have been seriously considering if my time could be spent better catching up on threads?

FWIW, I think keeping up with the forum threads is absolutely crucial, especially at this point in time. It should be done alongside reading/sharing SOTT articles, I don't think it should be a substitute.

So yes, I think you should catch up with threads :-)

I received email notice a couple of weeks ago about a sign in from Saudi Arabia for my VK. I had to change that password. I was notified so I guess that’s good.

Thank you it may be prudent to change my password too!
I am continuing posting - as I study the articles anyway.
But it truly seems only a handful of peeps actually receive them now - on FB too.

Back
Top Bottom