W.R. Schock, QBD

Two screenshots from his LinkedIn profile. Iontecs. It's gotta be the same guy.

Looking at his Linked-In one gets the feeling that he is a very modest guy who doesn't like to blow his own trumpet. A greater genius the earth has probably never seen or ever will no matter what time line one goes on.

His tweeter feed is a not unlike a rabbit hole into another world.

Here is the flat earth explained in a couple of images he shares:
:umm:

I think he is on his own timeline or soon will be.

I think he been cooking too long in this world and is accepting may STS understandings, someone pull him out of the oven, he’s done.

But as with all STS information he is following the order. That is to give two cookies with good information, they rest of the cookies are too burnt to eat. Our job is to sort through the cookies to find the unburnt ones.

We are all making our next reality, this guy is just presenting his. I’m taking another bus myself. Haiku …

I read this post right after Laura posted it, no comments posted yet, and it had my mind reeling throughout the day while I was working. My husband and I were SG1 fans, and I remember the Replicator episodes. They basically consumed everything and repurposed the "ingredients", they were even able to incorporate the vast scientific knowledge of the brainy, Major Samantha Carter, which exposed the inner workings and defense systems of the stargate program. They were eventually defeated by some EMP weapon they were able to develop... handheld no less.

What got my mind reeling is that I had just recently been listening to the information being revealed by Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD and Karen Kingston and what they were discovering in live blood samples via dark field microscopy, which they describe as self assembling nanotech, or Quantum Dots Hydrogel Nanotechnology.(Rumble) In laymans terms, covid was a technological and biological weapon for hybrid gene editing of all humans. Dr Mihalcea provides several published papers to show that indeed this biotechnology exists and has been developed. (and resonates with much of the C's info on hybrids and plans for our replacement by the Lizzies)
Their claim is that AI is exterminating humans through synthetic biology (made me think of the cybergenetic probes/ the greys), however, given what we've been learning, it may not be an extermination, but rather the gradual replacement (as the Cs suggest); although some people are being "exterminated", what about the people that are NOT?

I also had an interesting discussion with a friend over this technological revelation, and he remarked that it reminded him of a Batman episode (yea, I know...BATMAN!), where the Joker puts some nefarious ingredients in three different types of products, any one product by itself is harmless, but when combined has the desired effect, rendering the person controllable by him of course. What a Joker! ha, ha. But in all seriousness, what if that IS the case here? You have the Covid bioweapon/"vaccine" to introduce the gene editing mechanism, the ingredients (nanoplastics or endocrine disruptors- See Dr Shanna Swan's research) and chem-trails (heavy metals raining down), and the EM frequency generator - HAARP/5G; anyone of which can do some harm or health alterations, but when combined? I know! this sounds so Sci-FI, but there's more...

That whole Twitter post by Ariel (@Prolotario1) and the claim that CERN is being activated on APR 8 in an effort to transport us into a new timeline ("sequence of program change"?)... now add to that the 3 rockets to be launched on Apr 8. Project is called Atmospheric Perturbations around Ecliptic Path (APEP), to study the upper atmosphere(ionosphere) along the eclipse path and measure any changes. Anyone who knows their Egyptian gods will know that "Apep is the ancient Egyptian deity who embodied darkness and disorder, and was thus the opponent of light and Ma'at. Ra was the bringer of light and hence the biggest opposer of Apep."(WIKI)
Very interesting!

Alright?, there's just too many coinciding programs to dismiss, IMHO.
Then there's the April drop dead date...too.

Well, I just had to get this posted, it's a bit rough without providing supporting links, but I just had to quick weigh in with my opinion that i think Laura's spidey sense has some merit given these other issues which may all be parts of a greater plan. Maybe I've watched to much Sci-FI, but my spidey sense is tingling, too.

I'll l try to get back later and flesh this out, but I have company coming, need to take my dog out and get to some preparations.

Happy Easter, all!

What a load of nonsensical drivel....Reading that tweet has hurt my brain and made me cross with myself for wasting a valuable portion of my limited life that I will never get back again...going out into nature for a walk now to recover my equilibrium....🚶‍♀️

I agree. But now we have a thread with his name on it for others searching for facts.

Looking at his Linked-In one gets the feeling that he is a very modest guy who doesn't like to blow his own trumpet. A greater genius the earth has probably never seen or ever will no matter what time line one goes on.

His tweeter feed is a not unlike a rabbit hole into another world.

Here is the flat earth explained in a couple of images he shares:
:umm:
I think he is on his own timeline or soon will be.

When I first read of his business demise in the papers, I couldn't help but feel for the guy. He started his furniture designing and building in 1983 when he was 25 and did it for 25 years. He was probably really happy to do that work. And then seeing all his joy and livelihood end because of, as he says, globalism was probably really hard. It looks like he tried to find another way to support himself with the Halloween business but I don't know how successful that was. Anger, depression and desperation? At some point it looks like his mind went off the rails. Did he start out searching for answers to why his life took a turn and got sucked into the rabbit hole? I hope he finds his way out.

W.R. Schock, QBD

"quantum scientist" = self taught

Patents:

US20070012063A1
Cold fog generator and/or natural smoke/fog distribution system

US7434418B2
Same system, as above, but different size & form design

US7444833B2
Mechanical part extension for above devices: "a short piece of narrow tube between wider sections for measuring flow-rate or exerting suction. "

So the above three patents are for one device, which has two different form/shape designs + an extension component. Probably originally made for the Halloween expo he liked to be involved in? (see linked-in page posted by Benjamin, also attached as ZIP, unpacks as HTML browser-readable)

HauntX_Halloween_Expo.jpg
Here is the above patented device prototype in action:
"ZOMBIE FOGGER PROTOTYPE"
Production prototype of original Cold Fusion fog chiller powered with ice cubes and a fog machine that fit in the palm of a hand. Not artificial fog, but real endothermic sublimation with no odor
ZOMBIE FOGGER PROTOTYPE.png

ABOUT: I remain scientifically informed and choose holistic wellness as a way of life. Never masked or plandemic vaxxed or boosted, I do not subscribe to any allopathic pharmakeia. Spiritual, organic.

What is QBD? = Quality by design
For example in Pharmaceutical development:
The European Medicines Agency's scientific guidelines on Quality by Design help medicine developers prepare marketing authorisation applications for human medicines.
@iontecs_pemf
What is PEMF?
"Bringing the world's most advanced therapeutics through pulsed magnetic field technologies to life."
(from his LinkedIn page)

He designed an odor-free, zombie-mist blower, palm-sized. Maybe also for HauntX Xtreme Halloween Expo:
First organized Halloween home haunters exposition hosting like-minded haunters from 2 continents in 1997. Featured guest speakers Jerry Chavez and Bob Andrews. By 2007 we were hosting more than 3000 visitors each year from around the world at Los Angeles Hilton Expo Center
HauntX_Halloween_Expo.jpg

Recently worked on:
I do need a little room for my prototype development so I can complete an advanced version of PEMF holistic medical device I’ve been working on for 1 ½ yrs.

iontecs Quantum Biodynamics
What is Quantum Biodynamics?
+
Molecular quantum mechanics to biodynamics: Essential connections
*Developing next-level Blochchain Tesla PEMF

*Multiple quantum physics patents: see above

*Inventor Vortex Chillers
See pic above.

*Employer/engineer/designer (self-taught, so no degree probably)
Sedona, Arizona
Joined (Twitter/X on) April 2022
1,698 Following
15.9K Followers
Skills: Computer Graphic Artist, Webmaster,
Advertising Layout Designer, Journeyman Cad Designer, Furniture Designer
WRShock_Custom_Furniture.jpg

Linked-in page: attached.

Fun times on Earth: here he explains how airplanes work. Entertaining. At least gave several people happy minutes.

Good entertainment award!
His tweet: as example for his creativity
W.R. Schock, QBD
@iontecs_pemf
1 Tweet, 23 Dec 2023
The fallen angelics are known as Anuhazi Elohim that have wings, hailing from Sirius A. They clashed with the Elohei Elohim that look much like cats with blue fur from Sirius B that wanted to develop a premiere strain of Elohim in what was known as the Angelic Human Krystos project here on earth. There were 5 unique Human-form Elohim with different skin tones and different strengths developed in a city called Palaidor. The idea was to place all 5 on the same plane where they would interbreed to combine all the greatest attributes of each strain. It was considered the most advanced avatar creation of all time.

I don't think Lizzies would use the ridiculously primitive CERN human tech to manipulate timelines.

Attachments

• W.R. (Chilli) Schock _ LinkedIn (4_1_2024 6_14_46 PM).zip
    848.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom