War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

The writer suggest that there is a change in the attitude of Russians towards Israel!

Between Israel causing that russian plane to go down years ago, without Putin doing anything substantiative to counter it other than selling the Syrians some more air defense systems, to Israel DIRECTLY SENDING WEAPONS TO THE NAZIS IN THE UKRAINE, and now to blowing up embassies in the midst of committing mass genocide...hard to see how ANYONE in Russia could support them.

Putin is a second cousin to Yitzak Radoshokovich (former President of the New Entrepreneur's Asscoiation of Israel) who spoke with Eduard Hodos (a Jew who has spoken out openly against Chabad) in 1997 about his potential near future advance in Russia coming back from a trip to Israel. Hodos, if you are not familiar with his writings, literally spoke of a plan to depopulate the Slavic peoples of the Ukraine and Russia in a future conflict, well before 2014; Israel was part and partial to setting this whole thing up.

Putin's close ties to Israel probably explain why he has allowed them to get away with much of what they have gotten away with, particularly in Russian ally Syria and the Ukraine. By contrast, back in 1967 in the war with Egypt, when Johnson was about to nuke Cairo as a part of Operation Cyanide for the SUPPOSED attack on the Liberty (that we all now know Israel and Johnson collaborated on DELIBERATELY as a causus belli to bring the US into the war), Russia actually had planes on the way to nuke Israel is Cairo was nuked, and their communicating that to Johnson is what stopped the nuclear exchange. Russia is far from that today, but looks like they are getting back onto track because there is only so much abuse even Putin can put up with, especially given there is a power structure behind him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Berletic is usually very good with his analysis but in this case I'm not sure. He has been constantly referring in recent videos to the Brookings Institution paper "Which path to Persia?" from back in 2009. He seems convinced that the US is trying to provoke war with Iran through Israel, whereas to me it looks like that is just one faction of the government which is not getting its way right now. He references the assassination of Soleimani but overlooks the evidence that back channel diplomacy played a big role in avoiding escalation. The US seems to recognise that it cannot afford to do this right now, economically and strategically.

It seems more likely that it is Israel which is trying to drag the US into a larger war, but even they can see that going badly for them. It remains to be seen how they will approach the next move - the ball being in their court. Did they strike the consulate in Damascus opportunistically because they knew they would get away with it, or was it part of a deliberate strategy of escalation? Do the higher levels of their government (or even above the level of countries) care about the fallout at this point?

We all know Israel is a mad dog but I think that's about to be put to the test like never before.

The fact we did not see anything last night is a good sign. More time for calmer heads to prevail. I mean anyone COMPETENT in the Israeli armed forces has to KNOW their hutzpah likely will lead to mutually assured destruction with Iran. The problem is Netanyahu and his INSANE coalition partners. Netanyahu KNOWS that if he is thrown out of office, which could be any day the way things are going, he is likely to spend the rest of his life in prison. His coalition partners are suicidal religious nutcases and/or globalists itching to do their part to raze their nation to the ground in the goal of a "New World Order" as elucidated in the video I posted earlier where the plan for Israel to provoke Iran into a nuclear attack was spoken about in 2005. The more time goes by, and the more people have to actually THINK past 2 seconds down the road, the more likely escalation is averted.

Brian Berletic is usually very good with his analysis but in this case I'm not sure. He has been constantly referring in recent videos to the Brookings Institution paper "Which path to Persia?" from back in 2009. He seems convinced that the US is trying to provoke war with Iran through Israel, whereas to me it looks like that is just one faction of the government which is not getting its way right now. He references the assassination of Soleimani but overlooks the evidence that back channel diplomacy played a big role in avoiding escalation. The US seems to recognise that it cannot afford to do this right now, economically and strategically.
I agree. I follow Brian Berletic too and he goes back to that paper a lot - and it's a valid point, because it reflects the thinking of the neocons, who do have a strong influence in Washington. However, at this point in time, the overall position of the US government is to avoid thist war, with elections around the corner.

It seems more likely that it is Israel which is trying to drag the US into a larger war, but even they can see that going badly for them. It remains to be seen how they will approach the next move - the ball being in their court. Did they strike the consulate in Damascus opportunistically because they knew they would get away with it, or was it part of a deliberate strategy of escalation? Do the higher levels of their government (or even above the level of countries) care about the fallout at this point?

We all know Israel is a mad dog but I think that's about to be put to the test like never before.

Agreed as well, Israel is more the wild-card here. It's going to be interesting, to say the least.

Here's my guess.

After the bombing of those aid workers, govt's around the world - even Israeli allies - were signalling Israel to calm down. Then the strike on the consulate happened. Who knows who ordered it, or why they did. Maybe to shift focus from their aid worker strike? Again, who knows.

But apparently, the US wasn't informed of the Israeli strike, and they were pissed off about it because if Iran responded in force, it could a war in the ME, skyrocketing oil prices, and maybe collapse of the world's financial infrastructure, not to mention WWIII.

The neocons probably don't care about the effects of war with Iran, they just want war with Iran in the same way they want war with Russia, war with China. The Sullivan and Blinken crew are electioneers first and foremost, and as opposed to the neocons, they want a nice smooth geopolitical situation from now until November. So the Biden admin actually used diplomatic pressure to bring together Israel and Iran to allow the Iranian attack to happen.

Another bit I've heard, just to throw it out there, is that the US want access to Iran's vast natural gas reserves. It's a key green agenda transition fuel. The US won't get any from Russia, so there may be some circles in the USA who want to court Iran, in the name of natural gas, and not blow them away.

So that's what I've gathered. And in reality, probably way more complex than that. Because in Israel and Iran there are undoubtedly different factions with different agendas.

Anyways, Iran's missile strike was deployed using both Russian and Chinese military satellite networks. So it could be that Russia and China actually brought Iran to the table to talk and make the back channel deal. And then the US brought Israel. Who knows how these back channels work. But Israel will probably know by now that Russia and China helped with the attack.

Berletic focuses on the 2009 report - most of the war games in there are focused on taking out Iran's nuclear facilities. Maybe it's kinda outdated? Official plans for Iran have probably changed since the report, in particular due to Iran's ascendancy to BRICS+. That membership means all kinds of ties, thought I don't know the exact substance of security guarantees given by Russia and China. It is a deterrent, though. That they were involved in the attack via satellite assistance says a lot, I think.

So whether or not it was a trap for Iran, who knows. One faction probably intended it that way - maybe a group of neocons/Zionists. Even though we generally have an idea of evil masterminds with unbelievable powers of coordination, Prouty wrote in The Secret Team that the CIA often organizes a planned attack mostly on impulse, without much forward thinking. In true psychopath form. This could have been the same. And if it was the same, it may not have been an intentional trap - the Bay of Pigs started off as a very, very small operation, and just went haywire and became the massive scandal we know today.

The fact we did not see anything last night is a good sign. More time for calmer heads to prevail. I mean anyone COMPETENT in the Israeli armed forces has to KNOW their hutzpah likely will lead to mutually assured destruction with Iran. The problem is Netanyahu and his INSANE coalition partners. Netanyahu KNOWS that if he is thrown out of office, which could be any day the way things are going, he is likely to spend the rest of his life in prison. His coalition partners are suicidal religious nutcases and/or globalists itching to do their part to raze their nation to the ground in the goal of a "New World Order" as elucidated in the video I posted earlier where the plan for Israel to provoke Iran into a nuclear attack was spoken about in 2005. The more time goes by, and the more people have to actually THINK past 2 seconds down the road, the more likely escalation is averted.
There are reports and videos from the last evening, of iranian anti air units around Teheran being restocked with additional rockets. Plus army on the move. So, there is a chance for Israel's strike soon.

Well here we go. Netanayahu is not even taking calls from other leaders according to this video
I wouldn’t put too much of my time into this guy. A brief look at his channel shows that he’s an end times Christian who’s been running this “Emergency Alert” banner for weeks. He basically sits for hours on end listening to static on his radio and making predictions based on the mainstream media’s reporting. And he’s definitely not objectively reporting on either Russia or Iran. I listened for about two hours last night, and then replayed a few of his past podcasts. He’s basically selling seeds and plugging gold for preppers. There is no real breaking news happening here. Granted he does have the ability to track flights in the air, but if you know the websites, you know everything he does.

Just my opinion.😄

Last edited:
Even though we generally have an idea of evil masterminds with unbelievable powers of coordination, Prouty wrote in The Secret Team that the CIA often organizes a planned attack mostly on impulse, without much forward thinking. In true psychopath form. This could have been the same. And if it was the same, it may not have been an intentional trap - the Bay of Pigs started off as a very, very small operation, and just went haywire and became the massive scandal we know today.

Good point, that's one of the scariest things about Prouty's book. He shows clearly how these operations can acquire a life of their own and become totally unpredictable. We have to be aware of our tendency to create narratives which focus mostly on strategy and planning. Those things only explain part of the situation in Clown World. It's too complex to predict and I have mostly stopped trying, focusing mainly on what is happening now or has happened recently. It also helps with cultivating a state of non-anticipation.

It also helps with cultivating a state of non-anticipation.
Bravo. Many people, like crazy, strive for forecasts and prophecies, but they need something completely different.

The Iranians also don't know what to expect from the half-witted Israelis and stop the nuclear power plant just in case.
Like Russia in Zaporozhye, under the threat of attacks from ukrops, with the only difference - there is no need to guess if they will hit / not hit.
Israel may strike at Iranian nuclear power plants - Tehran has begun to close nuclear power plants "for security reasons"
Recent events in international relations indicate increasing tensions between Israel and Iran. According to Israeli media reports, the country's military and political leadership has decided on the need to strike Iran as soon as possible, which is a response to threats from the Islamic Republic.

This decision came shortly after the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) announced the temporary withdrawal of its inspectors from nuclear facilities in Iran. The official reason stated by the head of the agency is the closure of the stations "for security reasons" against the background of the current tense circumstances.

Such actions by Iran are perceived as a direct threat, especially given the uncertainty about whether Iran is currently capable of producing nuclear weapons. Israel, supported by its US allies, cannot allow this potential to be realized.

The situation is aggravated by political instability in Israel itself, where Prime Minister Netanyahu is under significant pressure, which can be partially relieved by increasing foreign policy activity. In the context of these events, a possible strike on Iranian nuclear facilities may also be an attempt to strengthen its position inside the country.

The IAEA's actions also raise questions. Recent comments by Rafael Grossi, the head of the agency, about the situation around the Zaporizhia NPP and ignoring the Ukrainian nuclear blackmail, raise doubts about the objectivity and impartiality of international observers.
Израиль может нанести удар по иранским АЭС - Тегеран начал закрывать атомные станции "по соображениям безопасности"

Браво. Многие, как сумасшедшие стремятся к прогнозам и пророчествам, а надо то совсем другое.
Иранцы вот тоже не знают чего ожидать от полоумных израильтян и на всякий случай останавливают АЭС.
Как и Россия в Запорожье, под угрозой атак со стороны укропов, с единственным отличием- там не надо гадать ударят/не ударят.

A good article with a fairly broad coverage of the Iranian-Israeli situation. No claims to a full-fledged analysis.
Israel has lost the ability to strike at Iran's nuclear facilities
When, in early April, Israel, for no apparent reason, demolished the Tehran embassy complex in Damascus, killing several Iranian generals, it was perceived by many as pulling the trigger of unleashing a major war in the Middle East. By provoking an imminent retaliatory strike, Netanyahu could thus count on overcoming the impasse in relations with the United States and drawing them into hostilities on his side. Along the way, it was probably planned, with the help of the Americans, to finally solve the Iranian nuclear problem that worries Israel by destroying completely relevant facilities on the territory of Iran. It would be possible to "close" the issue with the Palestinians of Gaza by forcing them out of the sector. Against the backdrop of a grandiose war, who would have noticed it.

However, Iran's expected response turned out to be ornate and layered in Persian, and all its consequences have yet to be assessed. So, despite the ostentatious bravado about 99% of downed targets, Israeli strategists and generals have something to think about. At first, the Israeli Army (IDF) generally stated that it had shot down all enemy targets on the approach to the country's airspace, but then numerous footage appeared showing at least a dozen Iranian missiles flying over the Knesset in Jerusalem. Fortunately, "landing" in it was apparently not included in their planned tasks. The city's defenses were clearly breached.

A detailed analysis of Iran's operation Fulfilled Promise is a matter of time, nevertheless, the fact that the United States and other Western countries rushed to persuade Israel not to try to respond with the same numerous launches on Iranian territory speaks volumes. Washington, through Biden's mouth, even managed to declare that it would not participate in any alleged IDF strike on Iran. And it's not just about the presidential campaign. A "small victorious war" could even help the current head of the White House. Only there is no such thing in sight, but for sure only a large one and with an unknown outcome. Tehran did not intend to inflict maximum damage to the enemy, its plans included showing its capabilities to do this.

And they seem to have frankly scared someone.

The absolute majority of the drones and missiles launched by him at Israel from their own points and different countries from Iraq to Yemen in 4-5 waves, according to various estimates, from 300 to 500 drones and missiles, did not carry combat units, but additional fuel to overcome the thousand–kilometer distance, and devices for fixing the operation of the Israeli air defense/missile defense system. They "unwound" it in many directions, determined the parameters and frequencies, found the penetration windows, through which, at the final stage, 7, according to some data, 9, according to others, Fattah–2 hypersonic missiles entered, which unhindered a limited number of predetermined targets. Among them were the main technical intelligence center of the IDF in the Golan and two air bases in the Negev desert – Ramon and Nevatim, from which the planes that fired at the Iranian embassy in Damascus took off. Tehran announced the very existence of such weapons only at the end of last year and is now the second in the world after Russia to successfully test it in real combat.

At the same time, exactly one day before this operation, Iran conducted the largest cyberattack against Israel, temporarily de-energizing its radar system and the metropolis of Tel Aviv, which they generally prefer not to comment on. It is easy to imagine how powerful an Iranian strike could have been if both of these events had been superimposed on each other, and all Tehran's aircraft were equipped with real warheads. So far, he has not done this, also, apparently, not wanting to get involved in a big war.

Of particular concern to the Israeli leadership, obviously, should be the fact that, in addition to losing the privilege of long-range attacks on its arch-opponent, it has, in fact, lost the opportunity to blackmail Iran with the prospect of striking its nuclear facilities.

This situation arose due, apparently, to a specially thought-out Iranian hit on the two largest IDF air bases Ramon and Nevatim, located in close proximity to Israel's main nuclear center in Dimona. Presumably, not only the country's atomic weapons were developed here, but its main storage facility is also located. It was from these air bases that, if absolutely necessary, it would have to be launched. They are with their own aviation and air defense systems/Missile defense systems are the main guardians of Dimona, the most protected Israeli facility. And if Iran has "reached out" to them, then it can reach out to her, which Israel could not even imagine until recently. The fact that the Iranian missiles hit the runways (runways) with amazing accuracy, and not the technical services of the air bases, was also apparently done intentionally. By making craters in particularly strong and thick concrete, designed, among other things, to receive superheavy cargo planes and strategic bombers from the United States, the Iranians demonstrated that they could just as easily penetrate the protection of the Dimona reactor, and maybe even the overlap of nuclear storage facilities.

The situation for Israel is also aggravated by the fact that Iran's newer nuclear facilities are scattered throughout the country and buried in the rocks. It is much more difficult for the IDF to hit them, especially without the support of the Americans who hastily refused such an "honor", than for Tehran to break through to a single point in Dimona again. It is necessary to completely lose your head, which, unfortunately, cannot be completely ruled out, in order to dare to attack Iranian nuclear facilities in such a situation. It was worth all the other hundreds of drones and missiles "sent to their deaths". A typical gambit. Checkmate, because it's from Persian.

Tehran, in general, is not in vain triumphant and says that it is completely satisfied, although it did not take a single life for its dead generals, which is not typical for it. This only underlines that his winnings, and considerable ones, are in another way. In addition to the breakthrough of the Israeli air defense/missile defense system, this is also its careful study in action, as well as a huge overspend of anti-aircraft missiles with a total cost of up to $ 1 billion, significantly exceeding the price of downed mass drones.

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian has already stated that the country's recent retaliatory strikes against the Israeli regime could have been more extensive. In a telephone conversation with United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, he even gave him a kind of "scolding", saying that Iran had no other choice due to the refusal of the UN Security Council to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iranian embassy in Damascus. He also called on the Israelis to stop the chain of escalation. And his deputy Ali Bagheri Kani threatened: "This time they should know that they won't have a 12-day time slot. The answer they will receive cannot be measured in days or hours, but will come in a matter of seconds."

Now it's Israel's turn. The scenario of a Western-wide war against Iran, despite all the solidarity expressed to the Israelis and the promised assistance, seems to be failing. Conducting large–scale military operations with him alone is also an extremely dubious idea. But Netanyahu cannot not react at all. The right-wing camp, represented by politicians such as I. Ben-Gvir, is raging and demanding a "crushing attack" on Iran. Most analysts believe that, most likely, the Israeli prime minister will resort to some kind of "asymmetric measures" in secondary areas. But will Tehran tolerate them too? Therefore, the threat of a major war in the Middle East is still quite real.
ÐзÑÐ°Ð¸Ð»Ñ Ð¿Ð¾ÑеÑÑл возможноÑÑÑ Ð½Ð°Ð½ÐµÑÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ ÑдаÑа по ÑдеÑнÑм обÑекÑам ÐÑана

Just the other day, this Portuguese grandfather assessed his work as unsatisfactory, but he is stubborn and as soon as the American adviser mentioned new sanctions, grandpa immediately hurried to get on the same worn-out rails.
Borrell wants to "save the Middle East from war" by putting pressure on Iran
The European Union will impose new sanctions on Iran for its retaliation strike on Israel on April 13. The head of EU diplomacy, Josep Borrel, has already said that he will ask his team to prepare for further punitive measures against Tehran.

In the United States, Security Adviser Jake Sullivan spoke about new sanctions against Iran's missile and drone programs, as well as representatives of the IRGC and the Iranian Defense Ministry.

The US and the EU declare that in this way they want to prevent a new war in the Middle East.

It is noteworthy that Western countries have not imposed any sanctions against Israel "to prevent war."

Although yesterday the UN Human Rights Council made it clear that Israel violated international law by attacking the Iranian consulate in Damascus.

In fact, the United States and the European Union have encouraged the Israelis for their international crime and joined the attack on Iran by imposing sanctions.

As Maria Zakharova noted, the UN Security Council was obliged to condemn the Israeli attack, because "there was an attack on the current consulate, which has all the immunities under the Vienna Conventions, people died there."
ÐоÑÑÐµÐ»Ñ ÑоÑÐµÑ Â«ÑпаÑÑи Ðлижний ÐоÑÑок Ð¾Ñ Ð²Ð¾Ð¹Ð½Ñ», надавив на ÐÑан

Хорошая статья с довольно широким охватом ирано-израильской ситуации. Без претензий на полноценный анализ.
Буквально на днях этот португальский дедушка оценил свою работу, как неудовлетворительную, но он упрям и стоило американскому советнику заикнуться о новых санкциях, дедуля тут же поторопился встать на те же заезженные рельсы.

Actually, the US' two-state solution means that Israel should control all Palestinian land, while Palestinian state would exist only on paper.

From the River to the Sea.jpg

Former Mossad director of intelligence Zohar Palti: "Everything is on the table right now."

"So, it's now fair game, anything and everything is on the table including targeting nuclear facilities?" -
@SkyYaldaHakim

Probably bluster and fear mongering. The thoughts in this post below are basically the same info shared by Andrei Martyanov just after Oct 7 - Israel doesn't really have the ability to strike Iran.

Israeli Counterstrike Against Iran?

A common response in relation to my continuing doubts that Israel will launch a punishing counterstrike against Iran is that, although my arguments may be rational, the Israelis are not.

Well ... while it is true the Israelis have not acted rationally in terms of their war of annihilation against Gaza, I find it difficult to believe they will act nearly as irrationally against Iran — especially in light of the impressive potency of the extremely measured Iranian missile strikes against the Israeli airbases in the Negev.

More importantly, there are prohibitive geographic and logistical realities at work here.Strikes by the IAF using F-35s, F-15s, and F-16s are effectively impossible.We're talking about a 2000 mile (3000 km) round-trip — which would require multiple in-air refuelings for the strike aircraft. Israel lacks the aerial tankers sufficient to do this.And even if, by some magic, they were able to refuel, their strike aircraft would still be exposed to formidable Iranian air defenses in and around most every desirable target area. The likelihood of the IAF losing a substantial number of strike aircraft would be very high — and that would constitute a much more serious humiliation than did the Iranian strikes against Israeli airbases.

So, as I see it, the only possibility is that Israel will attempt a long-range missile strike against something. Of course, any sort of Israeli strike at targets within Iran is certain to evoke an escalatory counterstrike against Israel — one that won't be nearly as restrained as was the first one.

In short, ANY manner of Israeli counterstrike against Iran is fraught with extreme risks, and likely very limited rewards, even in the best-case scenario.

Israel may be willing to take risks when fighting against Hamas or when launching stand-off strikes against Syrian targets, but Iran is an entirely different animal in every meaningful respect. And I simply cannot envision an achievable objective when it comes to a putative Israeli strike against Iran.

Back
Top Bottom