Water and the Public Extermination Project

dantem

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Now, there's this one from Indymedia:

Water As A Weapon
by Janet C. Phelan

_http://miami.indymedia.org/news/2007/05/8296.php

..where Ms. Phelan is going through a seemingly high-detailed article about the most terrible threat in the World:

Through Section 817 of the Patriot Act, Congress has authorized a mass domestic de-population program.

In August of 2004, quietly and without fanfare, an article was published on the Los Angeles Independent Media website revealing a plan by the U.S. government to depopulate the country via the water system.
Then J.P. goes on by linking to another article of hers:

Public Extermination Project
_http://la.indymedia.org/news/2004/08/115676.php

A specifc public works project became "classified" following 911. This project, which has been on-going throughout the U.S., has lethal capabilities for innocent U.S. citizens.

[...]Through the use of t-valves, the government can regulate, on an individualized, residence by residence basis, the introduction of another substance into the water lines. As fluoride goes in at the plant, we are not dealing with the capability to add fluoride. It is quite a bit more nefarious than that.
Pretty scary.

Then the "smoking gun":

For purposes of clarification as to the functions of tees, I have attached a photo of an exposed tee, taken at Casa Las Rosas in Los Angeles, in 2005 (Attachment 10). As you will see, there are three ports, or accesses. As water cannot flow both East/West and West/East at the same time, two of the ports provide for the uninterrupted flow of water in one direction. The third port would allow for the possibility of an introduction of a substance from another line into the main line.

A valve would be necessary to control the introduction of a substance from another source. Without a control valve, the two substances would be freely intermingling.

My original assumption that tee, or three port valves, were involved in this system may not be entirely accurate. Virgil Diaz, who is a sales rep for Mueller, which has acquired U.S. Pipe, advanced my understanding of this system by pointing out that gate valves positioned on tee joints serve the same function as tee, or three port, valves. The same would go for gate valves on cross joints. The red valve depicted in the second photo on the “Public Extermination Project� article is, in fact, a gate valve, which is a two port valve. The first photo depicts a gate valve on a tee joint.

For further clarification, the link that follows provides a quick primer on valves. http://www.spiraxsarco.com/learn/modules/6_1_01.asp

The original article had stated that the red valves were manufactured by Tyton. They are, in fact, manufactured by U.S. Pipe. An overview of the officers of U.S. Pipe reveals a very compelling history. Ray Torok, President of U.S. Pipe, previously spent twenty five years at Alcoa, as Vice President and General Manager of the Aerospace Division. Walter Knollenberg, VP of Finance and Treasurer of U.S. Pipe, previously served as Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Burns Aerospace Corporation. Aerospace companies are generally known for their government contracts, including spy satellites, etc. It would be an unusual career path from aerospace to plumbing. Unless, of course, there is a direct connection between the satellites and the water system.

And apparently there is. The ROM Communications website provides a diagram which depicts how remote controlled water valves can be accessed off a computer, lap top or even cell phone (Attachment 11). As shown in the diagram, the originating signal goes into the internet and up to a satellite, which can then relay the signal to the items featured on the left hand side of the diagram. Please note the inclusion of the water valve as a “remote asset� in the far left of the diagram. I have also attached a photo of gate valves stacked up in the City Yard in Santa Monica, California (Attachment 12). You will note the chalked in numbers on the valves on the bottom row. These appear to be RFID addresses

The ability to control these valves from a remote location is a necessary component of this system. The system has been configured for a mass kill—therefore, it would be wildly impractical and ludicrously inefficient to attempt to dispatch teams of workers throughout the broad sweep of this country to dig up the streets and manually turn all the valves at the designated time of deployment. The valves would need to be solenoid, or remote controlled. Thus, at the time of deployment, after determination had been made as to which locations house the targets and which will be “passed over,� one would need only throw a switch to open the valves. And the twisted vision which compelled Prescott Bush, who was the money man in the U.S. for Adolph Hitler, would be brought to fruition under the reign of his grandson, President George W. Bush.
And so there seems to be a connection between an Aerospace/Spy-Satellite company and plumbing companies. I guess it means that it's all owned by the PTB/Shadow Government/CS to wipe all the US off in an instant.

Seems to me that there's something fishy in this article, as a few commentators points out:

by Scotty the watcher Wednesday, Jun. 29, 2005 at 5:18 PM

This theory ignores three (at least) important facts.

1.) She indicates that multi-unit housing is also targeted. There is to my knowledge, no database of apartment dwellers and renters. If there WERE one, it would add more people and potential leaks of the "truth". Additionally, many people, especially ones that big brother might be interested in reside in a home that has absolutely no ties to their name.

2.) Many drink bottled water exclusively these days thereby nullfying the effects of what must be a massively expensive project.

3.) What about other city water supplies. There are MANY communities which are no reliant upon DWP water.

Given the above, I have to call BS on this story. There are much cheaper and more efective ways of achieving the end goal of this purported project

----------

by David Burnett Wednesday, Jun. 29, 2005 at 8:54 AM

Dear All, Picture One (in the mud) looks like an ordinary small stop-cock for a one-house supply.
Picture Two, ( the big red valve) is what you'd expect to control a whole street's supply.
We can imagine the usual system for distributing the main water supply. Where do the Tee-valves go, and how big are they? Do they control another house-by-house supply that is allowed into the main water supplies of particular houses?
I'm thinking that it could be indymedia disinfo. I mean, the fluoride is real but the threat could be inflated by activists delusion up to such an extermination program with no real hard evidence whatsoever?

Janet C. Phelan can be seen also here:

_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5266407857239848481

Wow... you will apparently never cease to amaze me! No matter what I search for... I find it!

I looked up the name of a new member of a group I joined last fall in Toronto. Truth Seekers. (NOT) I had given up on the lot of them, but was glad I hadn't unsubscribed as I may have missed the connection to Janet.

She forwarded a link to her website as well as an mp3 of a radio interview from last Friday on The Hub. I have included these below.

When I skimmed the website I found the subject plausible, given the known eugenics programs already in use.

While listening to the interview, I had one of my "intuitive" physical fear responses. (Lessons learned from a Trumpeter Swan a few years ago).

I immediately connected what she was saying to all of the work to replace Toronto's "aging" water system over the past 20 years that I have observed in Stepford (Leaside), and presume has been happening everywhere in the city and is still ongoing. The interviewer also had his own "source" that seemingly confirmed her allegations.

I was planning to get together with Janet this week to get a handle on this and figure out if this, in fact, is what has been going on here in my own city.

I recognize this could be dangerous business so I plan on being careful.

I didn't get the impression this was disinformation at all. She seems very real, has been persecuted for trying to blow this particular whistle... and if this is going on right under my nose, I can't ignore it.

I was thinking the universe had sent me yet another one of those gutsy women.

I originally intended to post this as something for the SOTT editors to look at ... but since I found the subject here, here it is.

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/shows/show_1090321.mp3

http://theintelhub.com/

www.janetphelan.com

Again, guidance and feedback would be appreciated ... with much gratitude.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom