Water - meditation - programming

One thing I neglected to mention. I did this experiment a few other times after the fact, or rather, I halfassed this experiment a few other times. These times I went in with expectation, and wasn't properly focused, and the results, at least as far as the 'taste-factor' went, were nil. I remember vividly that my inner world experience during these later attempts was diffused, and lacking the 'true-color' of my first ad-hoc gratitude session. My point is that the intention must be pure and unblended with any other consideration to program the water effectively, osit.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
One thing I neglected to mention. I did this experiment a few other times after the fact, or rather, I halfassed this experiment a few other times. These times I went in with expectation, and wasn't properly focused, and the results, at least as far as the 'taste-factor' went, were nil. I remember vividly that my inner world experience during these later attempts was diffused, and lacking the 'true-color' of my first ad-hoc gratitude session. My point is that the intention must be pure and unblended with any other consideration to program the water effectively, osit.

Kris

I think that's interesting, it's like the second time was done like a science experiment, where there was a set, materialistic, procedure to follow. But without the correct internal state, which isn't measureable, the experiment gives different results. I think this might be why the experiments of Masaru Emoto, weren't scientifically replicable, and hence got labeled as 'pseudo-science'. This, however, doesn't mean we can't do the experiment ourselves, observing both internal and external states, like you're doing, to find out whether there really is something there.

Since the most recent session I have been experimenting with various methods of enhancing water.

I have been comparing the different "types" of water via biofeedback testing (a variation of muscle testing).

I initially began the experiments with locally sourced spring water.

The water which has been imbued with feelings and thoughts of love and generosity for its being tests extremely well and far better than ordinary water. This appears to be the best message to send the water. Other frequencies which produced better-testing water were those with thoughts and feelings of loved ones and those of the past such as bringing the bust of Caesar in to the mind and feeling a connection with this image. Imagining the water bringing positive detox effects also works very well.

In addition to the attempts at positive information transfer to the water, I have also experimented with methods of variable water flow. It appears that the water will test better, even once continued positive information transfer no longer tests better, if I "rotate" the water in the glass in a certain direction.

When I spin the water in the glass clockwise or to the right, this produces the most positive effect in addition to the intent added to the water. I have found that spinning the water in a glass a succession of 3 complete cycles with a spoon tests the best ( "Law of three?").

Spinning the water to the left, even a half a rotation or 180 degrees, negates this beneficial effect and it must be re-rotated 3 complete revolutions to achieve maximal effect.

Rotating more than 3 times to the right appears to have the same effect as 3 and does not appear to dampen the effect, so as long as 3 revolutions of the water is performed this appears to be relatively easy to perform.

Adding salt, as confirmed by the C's also tests better in general.

Branching out from using pure spring water, I have also been testing applying thought to food. So far, certain food items have been testing better once imbued with positive information. Yesterday I tested oysters either imbued with thoughts/feelings of love and generosity and those without. The former set of oysters tested as being better for my body at that point in time.

I have also been adding some carbs later in the day a la the thread begun by Laura. Organic potatoes have been testing well for me and I have also performed a comparable experiment to that done with the oysters and the potatoes which were infused with positive intent tested better. Interestingly, non-organic potatoes did not replicate this effect and did not test better regardless of the amount of attempted information transfer.

Boiling the potatoes in the aforementioned blessed and rotated water with the addition of copious amounts of salt also produced the best-testing effect.

This is largely anecdotal evidence and is largely individualized as the results are based on the feedback of my body alone. Hopefully, however, these ideas can act as a springboard for use by others or further experiments.

I've been doing some experiments and have had some interesting results. Mostly I just meditate a short 3-word phrase or mantra while staring at the glass I just poured for a very brief period of time, 30-60s.

For myself, I use things like 'heal, detoxify, cleanse'

For my puppy, I use stuff like 'grow, calm, health'

I've been having a load of 'fun' with the detox process, so I can't say if there's any effect on myself. My puppy however has calmed down immensely. He was pretty energetic to start with, and requires a lot of attention and exercise. Since I started the experiment a few weeks ago, he's been much more relaxed and chill. I'm curious as to whether extending the time frame or trying to capture the emotional content of the worlds may have any additional effects.

NewMexicoArt said:
Just a thought after reading this thread,

it seems that the distilling process clears the water of previous intentions, etc. but it may be affected by others before use.

Would it be best to distil the water ourselves before use to prevent any other contamination between distilling and use?

If you mean getting a distiller and distilling at home, then yes that seems like the best way to get your distilled water.

I've been "blessing" my water, but there hasn't been enough time to figure out whether it is causing any changes.

I was thinking about all of the ideas of programming water with electromagnetic sources and the complexities it adds. How can we be sure that it's picking up the entire spectrum of the thoughts/feelings?? No coil can do this as the length dictates the frequency range that can be picked up. We have no clue at what frequency our consciousness is actually imparting the water with information- or whether it is beyond physical (?). On the session thread, someone mentioned a plate with a symbol on it helping. I think it's more on intent than some "electrical signal".

I recall in a session the C's stating that the microwave is NOT bad for health.

Meanwhile a lot of these alternative water theories also talk how they are bad.
I am thinking that they actually might have seen negative influences due to the microwave, but because of different reasons. Out of expecting this, they imparted the water with the expectation perhaps.

As for filtration, has anyone tried a reverse osmosis system? Is it worth it or any faster than the distillers we have?

Puck said:
I've been doing some experiments and have had some interesting results. Mostly I just meditate a short 3-word phrase or mantra while staring at the glass I just poured for a very brief period of time, 30-60s.

For myself, I use things like 'heal, detoxify, cleanse'

For my puppy, I use stuff like 'grow, calm, health'

I've been having a load of 'fun' with the detox process, so I can't say if there's any effect on myself. My puppy however has calmed down immensely. He was pretty energetic to start with, and requires a lot of attention and exercise. Since I started the experiment a few weeks ago, he's been much more relaxed and chill. I'm curious as to whether extending the time frame or trying to capture the emotional content of the worlds may have any additional effects.

A short meditation on a three word phrase is also what I've been doing, although I do focus on one word occasionally too. I do seem to respond better to water that has been salted than than plain water. I've yet to do a longer meditation but would like to do that.

on the subject of stirring here is an excerpt from http://lightnet.co.uk/frontier/viktor.htm on Victor Schauberger
In an essay published in 'Natural Farming' Viktor describes an old farmer considered eccentric even though none of his neighbours could boast of such good harvests. Viktor describes how one day he came upon the old farmer standing in front of a large wooden barrel stirring its contents with a large wooden spoon while singing a musical scale into the barrel rich in tone, ranging from falsetto to double base. As he went up the scale he rotated the spoon in an anti-clockwise motion. When his voice deepened he changed the direction of the rotation. Upon approaching, Viktor saw that the barrel was full of clear water into which the farmer flicked bits of loamy soil while he continued to stir.
this is possibly also the origin of the bio-dynamic preparation 500 (http://www.biodynamics.in/BD500.htm) where cowdung that has been buried in a cow horn for 6 month is stirred into water for one hour (I stir by hand and chant while I do it but bio farmers use mechanical stirrers)

Hi,

After so many sad news I thought to share with you a video which presents some researchers which were not mentioned yet who came up with some remarkable inventions by using the water miraculous properties

_https://youtu.be/YZjmn31tHhw

Top secret water (full documentary)

featues other amazing proprieties and inventions besides those already presented
- min 9,00 water memory and biologically pure water research in Russia,
- min 20.00 - Grander’s revitalized water in Austria, based on magnets
- min.34 veterinary homeopathy
- min 36 – a device which manipulates dampness so that it retreats to earth -in Austria. This is a very interesting device combining earth and heaven energy)

also about sound and water :

_https://youtu.be/rdOJZDWJkuk charging water with a singing bowl

i am still convinced that any and all understanding of water has to include the observations of Viktor Schauberger.
this thread reminded me of a passage about clay-singing:

Viktor describes how one day he came upon the old farmer standing in front of a large wooden barrel stirring its contents with a large wooden spoon while singing a musical scale into the barrel rich in tone, ranging from falsetto to double base. As he went up the scale he rotated the spoon in an anti-clockwise motion. When his voice deepened he changed the direction of the rotation. Upon approaching, Viktor saw that the barrel was full of clear water into which the farmer flicked bits of loamy soil while he continued to stir.

When the farmer finished he left it to ferment. By talking to the farmer Viktor discovered that clay mixed in cool water with air-evacuated carbonic acid which is then stirred in the right way will take on a neutral voltage. When this neutrally charged water was then sprinkled over newly harrowed and sown fields and left to evaporate it would leave a coat of exceedingly fine crystals which carried a negative charge. These crystals attract rays from all directions and then radiates them out again. From this a fine membrane, violet in colour between the geosphere and atmosphere builds up which acts as a filter allowing only rays in the highest value to enter and leave the earth. The farmer referred to this membrane as the virgin's hymen. By this means the seed zone between the geosphere and the atmosphere remains at a practically constant temperature of +4 C even in the driest parts of the year the soil remains cool and moist. At this temperature the crop structure is at its highest potential and as a result of this simple caring for the surface breathing of the earth an increase in crops of some 30% was obtained compared with where it was not carried out. This process of caring for the natural breathing action of the earth was called 'clay singing'

(info can be found in callum coats' books on schauberger. i took the quote from here: _http://www.lightnet.co.uk/frontier/viktor.htm )

Shared Joy said:
Hi,

After so many sad news I thought to share with you a video which presents some researchers which were not mentioned yet who came up with some remarkable inventions by using the water miraculous properties

_https://youtu.be/YZjmn31tHhw

Top secret water (full documentary)

featues other amazing proprieties and inventions besides those already presented
- min 9,00 water memory and biologically pure water research in Russia,
- min 20.00 - Grander’s revitalized water in Austria, based on magnets
- min.34 veterinary homeopathy
- min 36 – a device which manipulates dampness so that it retreats to earth -in Austria. This is a very interesting device combining earth and heaven energy)

also about sound and water :

_https://youtu.be/rdOJZDWJkuk charging water with a singing bowl

Top secret water is a very interesting video. One of many details, which impressed me, is that water can produce some current when a disk with an imprint is submerged into it. It is in the earlier part of the video.

I wonder what monotonic and Trendsetter37 will make of this, as they already touched the subject somehow.

Back
Top Bottom