What about "free energy" technology?

N

no-mans-land

While calculating out monthly electricity expenses and because the chimney sweep denied us every possibility to additionally heat with wood or even other fuels, an old idea took shape again and because I researched this stuff for years without to get a clear picture, I thought it might be a good idea to ask the C's.

So, its a specific question that to my knowledge was never asked before.

Is there a possibility to construct a low tec (like nuts and bolts) device that can generate significant amounts of electricity to heat a house?

Thousand other questions come to mind after that one like: A simple magnet configuration with some quirks or something similar that can be build in a garage? Maybe some resonance thingy or gravity defier? If there is a possibility, where's the catch? Whats the little dirty trick that almost all people who want to build such a device are missing? Is the network smart enough to build such a thing and then share it in disguise with others?

From 1000 "devices" that I saw, there were two or three of then that looked genuine and really working, but without to have a deep look into them, how would you really know. I have some vague ideas where the catch could be (manipulating static field lines of a permanent magnet with a high frequency current while the magnet is in motion and interacting with another magnet). But the chances are high that this is also a dead end because I don't know enough about the mathematics behind those field line interactions and how they behave in reality. The devil is always in the details, especially if it comes to thermodynamics^^.

But hey, a little device in the basement, that would be cool.

It would be very helpfull to become independent in terms of electricity, also because of a possible ice age or economic collapse.

Good question, because there are so many inventions that give half info and not scientific Energy IN and Energy out measurements.

The phrasing of the question is tricky though, and I like how you specified whether we could create one ourselves with existing materials, etc.

I reckon that such free energy devices have already been invented, but are seriously suppressed by the PTB. Just think about it........IF someone came up with a device that could heat your house in winter for the equivalent of $20, what effect would that have on the economy and energy companies? If you read this article http://www.sott.net/article/291665-The-US-Saudi-oil-price-manipulation-smacks-of-desperation , you will already see what kind of chaos is being caused by the falling of oil prices. Therefore such a device can only be produced under extremely secretive conditions and then put on the black market so to speak. Methinks there is many a "dead before their time inventor/scientist" that spoke to soon about their revolutionary invention :shock:

Divide By Zero said:
Good question, because there are so many inventions that give half info and not scientific Energy IN and Energy out measurements.

The phrasing of the question is tricky though, and I like how you specified whether we could create one ourselves with existing materials, etc.

I guess, if you need some super fancy materials and/or heavy machinery, time and lots of money, then it's of no use that such a device can be created since it's of no use for us because we can't build it.

Kinyash said:
I reckon that such free energy devices have already been invented, but are seriously suppressed by the PTB. Just think about it........IF someone came up with a device that could heat your house in winter for the equivalent of $20, what effect would that have on the economy and energy companies? If you read this article http://www.sott.net/article/291665-The-US-Saudi-oil-price-manipulation-smacks-of-desperation , you will already see what kind of chaos is being caused by the falling of oil prices. Therefore such a device can only be produced under extremely secretive conditions and then put on the black market so to speak. Methinks there is many a "dead before their time inventor/scientist" that spoke to soon about their revolutionary invention :shock:

I came to the conclusion that not the PTB is responsible for it, but rather simple greed and stupidity. Take for example the "e-cat" and his inventor Mr. Rossi. This guy behave like a jerk if it comes to "his sssecrrett", though the third independent long term test turned out successfull. His knee jerk reaction at the last test where he jealously hided his "fuel" and therefore ruined the otherwise bulletproof protocol is plain stupid. The only reason I can think of is pure greed and fear someone could steal his prrrecious.

There are four types out there if it comes to things like this. The great majority are the hoaxer, making fun (or money) of people and fool them with clever tricks (cointelpro supported I guess), the next ones became so greedy that they become blocked by themselves (Mr. Rossi as the prime example). The third one are the silent smilers that simply don't want to share for whatever reason. From time to time pictures or demonstrations surface that have the scent of someone who won't proof anything but just show it to a friend (like a home video). Some time ago I saw a guy in Russia living in the woods that had a box with the size of maybe three shoe boxes. With it, he cooked water (at least a liter), running a fan, a light bulb and a immersion heater at the same time while inside the box (he opened it) was nothing except a fan, some circuit boards and a round something that hummed like a generator. He carried this box outside on top of a wooden table and demonstrated all this stuff. A single video, no cuts, and the water really was boiling at the end. With a battery of the size of this little humming thing, the energy density would be not nearly enough to do all the things at once.

The last type of person falls under the category you mentioned, the honest people who die or vanish because they are so naive and act very careless. Easy targets because they scream "Eureka". A sad example is a guy called Daniel Dingel or Hans Coler or in a wider context maybe John Searl.

Somehow, the clues tell that it is indeed possible to build something with garage technology, but wheres the trick? Maybe he is so simple that no one thinks about or has an element that don't fit into the standart mechanical thinking patterns? I don't know.

I think this is a good question and one that could be very appropriate in the near future. It would certainly be interesting to get a definite answer (or at least a direction to look into) from the C's on this AND maybe get working devices for the fotcm communities at large.

Energy production is pretty much a cornerstone when attempting to be independent. And sometimes I wonder if it is seemingly really easy to do but through conventional schooling and indoctrination we are primed to not be able to see it even if it smacks us in the face.

Divide By Zero said:

I thought about this as well...if we could use off the shelf parts from old electronics that people throw out, even better!. A lot of times I find things where only one part is broken internally but everything else inside works fine.

E-cat has such a mythology to it much like another energy generator that a fellow forum member told me about: http://www.blacklightpower.com/

I don't like it when things are shown but not independently tested.
A lot of times the argument is that "testing is rigged by the PTB".
Fine, but if you connect your generator to a LOAD, and put X fuel in, and it runs that LOAD for xx time on this tiny X fuel, then that can be tested by anyone. However, even the big inventions have not given that data.

Just because something is spinning is not meaning that it is doing actual work, meaning it takes very little energy to keep something spinning!

Same thing with the 200 mpg carburator (a typical small car gets about 30-40 miles per gallon). Engines get about 30% efficiency of gasoline, meaning ideally we could get 40x 3= 120 mpg in a modern typical car providing 100% energy efficiency.
However this myth has stayed around, with the mythology of "PTB destroyed it". Really, if it were such an easy invention, why isn't it duplicated in some book/paper which could have been shared to all? Did everyone that worked on it dissapear?

I don't think so, it's really impossible to do 200 mpg at normal highway speeds at that time especially in those 1970s heavy and big cars- it takes a fixed amount of energy to fight air friction.

Sorry for the details but really, the C's could help clear the air on this.

If there is a true free energy machine, it would be testable by any of us... even if we cannot build it. But, this secrecy of even the smallest inventors really casts a huge doubt in my mind. Pseudo science is more addictive to the masses than actual experiments, just like pseudo metaphysics word salad gets more attention than truth.

If we could get a hint towards a more efficient solar panel, or a more efficient wind power generator, that would be a start and head us into self sufficiency.
For powerful magnets, you can't get one more powerful than the magnetic field of the Earth itself. A helpful hint towards harnessing that would have us on our way.

Or more esoterically, how to harness the power of thought itself. Now there's a thought!

Hi There
For all intrested
There are modified plans for Tesla energy generator on the network. It is quite simple device and can be done in home easily.
I didnt try it yet (will rather soon) but it makes a sense and probably will work. There is nothing magical nor free about this device, it is just static energy collector. Volumes of energy collected may not suffice for home heating but you could run some light bulbs and other stuff
_http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/generator.htm
_http://www.instructables.com/id/TESLA-FREE-ENERGY-COLLECTOR/
Hope that helps

timejack said:
Hi There
For all intrested
There are modified plans for Tesla energy generator on the network. It is quite simple device and can be done in home easily.
I didnt try it yet (will rather soon) but it makes a sense and probably will work. There is nothing magical nor free about this device, it is just static energy collector. Volumes of energy collected may not suffice for home heating but you could run some light bulbs and other stuff
_http://home.earthlink.net/~drestinblack/generator.htm
_http://www.instructables.com/id/TESLA-FREE-ENERGY-COLLECTOR/
Hope that helps

Radio signals get picked up as electricity on that device too. The radio signals aren't static but the diodes in the circuit allow the capacitor to store it as DC electricity.

I'm still unsure of the story that Tesla was going to harness free electricity. The antenna he was building was to transmit power- and be able to be picked up by houses and so on. JP Morgan didn't like this when he found out, because he was heavily invested in copper!

So, if the antenna was to transmit power- why would he need a transmitter if he could get free energy from the air? That's where I feel there is disinfo regarding his projects. It still would be a very worthy thing to transmit electricity wirelessly if it can be done safely. Power lines themselves waste energy as they are never perfect conductors.

no-man's-land said:
While calculating out monthly electricity expenses and because the chimney sweep denied us every possibility to additionally heat with wood or even other fuels

Is there no way to retrofit the chimney with a stainless steel flue? In my line of work I encounter cracked fireboxes and broken chimneys quite a bit and there is usually a workaround to rebuilding a chimney.

Back
Top Bottom