What about free will?

Kmicic

Jedi Master
Hello everyone,
I spend this week on thinking about our universe and all of densities. I could be wrong in all of conclusion, if so please correct me. Firstly I thinked about our free will and decisions. By making decisions we are going further in our progress to 4,5 and 6 densities. We could go to STO or STS but in the end we will always be 6 density graduate. STO is easier to obtain the progress. From my own experience I could say that someone with empathy could better understand each other and also almoust all of that people are good people (STO). There is also said that all of this are lesson. Since the soul is the matter, then better understanding your area could you make progress faster - STO. You could also be STS but in the end you meet a wall and on that spot you must try to make empathy do go further - so beeing more STO. If you will lose in STS you will vanish from world, so as I understand the whole process will start from the begining - from the rock or something like that. The conclusion is that even if someone say that you have free will it doesn't matter what decission you will make, in the end you will be the 6 density being.
There is another point of my thinking about it.C's says that time is a false thing and all is matter is our decision so only think that i manage from it is that thanks to this curtain we are separated from paraller worlds and we could think that we are solo standing being. If all that matter is decision what if all decision that could be made in whole universe have got his own paraller world and those worlds are connected with each other? If that could be so then we could see the decision that are making as the time since those decision of rock, stars and other things like that affect on our world but thanks to curtain we couldn't figure it out so we are seeing only part of decisions and all of that "river of decisions" we feel as time and see it as "probability".
If it would be true and we could connect it with first point conclusion than we get that there is always the world when we all are 6 densities so we could speak with our parts from other paraller worlds when we are 6 densities. Going further with reading C's, maybe all of that decisions from paraller worlds must be made to go to 7 densities and all of that part of souls from 6 densities wait for it and the STO way of life could accelerate it.
IF all that could be true there is one conclusion that make me sad when I realize it. If all of that is true than there is no free will. In that case free will is only a tool that push us further to our check point and we couldn't do nothing with that -> we are just slaves no matter what we will do. Also our 6 densities friends could only feel our pain from our trails so they want to give us the STO way to accelerate our future. Thanks to rules of this world they couldn't broke into our free will and they couldn't end this. The only way of end this suffer is to collect all souls in 6 density and try to go to 7 density where maybe new rules will came. It's sad that if 6 densities being could feel the pain from our STS decision that could just other "system guard" to be sure that they will do as the system want and help us in our progress.

It's all just considerations so please don't be angry if I have come to the wrong conclusion. Equally, everything I said may be worthless :-)

Hello everyone,
I spend this week on thinking about our universe and all of densities. I could be wrong in all of conclusion, if so please correct me. Firstly I thinked about our free will and decisions. By making decisions we are going further in our progress to 4,5 and 6 densities. We could go to STO or STS but in the end we will always be 6 density graduate. STO is easier to obtain the progress.

I will try to answer some of your questions based on my understandings on Wave series. Others, please feel free to correct me.
Souls automatically go to 5th density (contemplation zone) after the death in physical realm and before reincarnations. We are making progress to 4th, 6th and ultimately 7th(reunion with the absolute)
We are currently learning in order to overcome 3rd density and reincarnate to 4th. After that , we will be candidates for 6th.
STO is not easier, there is no easier path. Difference is that you need to be more than 50% STO to be 4D STO and more than 90% STS in order to get 4D STS. However, becoming 4D STO is not easier as we already live in 3D STS and we have limited understandings of functioning as full STO beings. (at least from 3D perspective).

IF all that could be true there is one conclusion that make me sad when I realize it. If all of that is true than there is no free will. In that case free will is only a tool that push us further to our check point and we couldn't do nothing with that -> we are just slaves no matter what we will do.

I do not understand how you mean there is no free will. You have a free will, it is just that you cannot reach absolute union while having STS polarity.
Maybe this part of session will help:

"Q: (L) One thing, previously when we were talking about unstable gravity waves, and I asked what caused them to become unstable, you said “utilization”, and that STO was dispersion, and STS was “collection” of gravity. I have made a few conjectures about this and would like to ask, does this mean that in giving to others, even if what you are giving is a withholding of assistance because you know that assistance would only prolong the lesson, is dispersing gravity, and exerting mental or other control over others, even if one is unaware that they are attaching energy drains to another, also a form of collecting gravity?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, when you collect gravity, you become like a black hole, you cave in on yourself?

A: Ultimately.

Q: (L) And it seems to me that one of the objectives of what we are doing is releasing the gravity collected in ourselves?

A: If that is your choice, or if that is your path.

Q: (L) Is choice as intimately connected with the path, as I understand it? Is it just simply part of how you are configured in your soul essence?

Q: (L) And there are people for whom STS is simply their choice. It is their path.

Q: (L) So, it is a judgment and a disservice to try to convert someone to your path, even if you perceive the end result of the path they are on, that it leads to dissolution? It is still their chosen path?

A: Yes. "

in the end you will be the 6 density being.

There is no guarantee that we are all 6D entities in the future. We all choose our frequencies. We can be either STS or STO.

On the other hand, I would say there are no real STS frequencies in 6D. They are only there for learning and reflection.

If we choose to continue on an STS frequency path we will at most reside in 6D as reflections of STS for learning purposes.

So, don't worry that there is STS in 6D other than for learning/reflection purposes.

Session 7 January 1995:
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

IF all that could be true there is one conclusion that make me sad when I realize it. If all of that is true than there is no free will. In that case free will is only a tool that push us further to our check point and we couldn't do nothing with that -> we are just slaves no matter what we will do. Also our 6 densities friends could only feel our pain from our trails so they want to give us the STO way to accelerate our future. Thanks to rules of this world they couldn't broke into our free will and they couldn't end this. The only way of end this suffer is to collect all souls in 6 density and try to go to 7 density where maybe new rules will came. It's sad that if 6 densities being could feel the pain from our STS decision that could just other "system guard" to be sure that they will do as the system want and help us in our progress.

It's all just considerations so please don't be angry if I have come to the wrong conclusion. Equally, everything I said may be worthless :-)

I for one am not angry in any way. I probably have had as many wrong conclusions as you or anyone else on the forum. I am delighted that you have used as much critical thinking towards learning and growing as you know how to utilize it.

That is really a wonderful thing about our networking here.

And @Kmicic be of good cheer. The most wonderful thought I can think is that actually our "free will" is our most precious gift. I hope you do not for a minute believe you have no "free will".

Programming or not...

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) Has she overcome this programming?

A: Hopefully. There is always room for error. Remember, free will is the most important law of consciousness in creation.

I'm not sure too many spirit complain about the fairness of freedom created in the spiritual law compose by prime creator. In the end lucifer will return back to the light last. I'm sure the lesson will be quite different if you are the last dark spirit next to him. The disagreement was more about domain as Christ intruded upon Lucifer domain. Before crucifixion dark souls have to wait together to return to heaven but since then soul with enough vibration can be harvested immediately to higher level.

The law of material/science and spiritual is actually linked. The origin of the fall started when the bringer of light/lucifer try to bring light to void accidentally creating material world. If you study astrophysics light enter atom (as portal/cakra) and radiate with different spectrum color depending on size of element. The color spectrum of your aura reflect certain characteristic lowest anger is red while highest in 3d violet represent selflessness. Red has longest wavelength and also radiate small heat while violet with shorter wavelength vibrate faster and significantly hotter. In the end you will turn into humanoid light being like the C shedding your current material flesh/vehicle. As you return to 6d you eventually loose your soul body (emotion/subconsciousness is distortion to your true nature/higher self which is pure consciousness). The first law of thermodynamics , also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system. As I explained about it in many occasion, think of your body as a vessel returning to heaven just mean that you get rid of your negative energy and exchange it with light in circle of virtues. It require numerous reincarnation by working on your lesson plan. Approach life just like cleaning house. Too often we collect junk/distorted belief from other clueless experts so we don't have enough space for what is truly important to us that way your energy just swirl around directionless. As you gain focus/unity (dark or light) you can become a more powerful creator.

PS: Please somebody asked about how to deal with programming/ distorted belief issue or related material like how your family history being raise by tiger/permissive parents affect your spiritual development etc. I won't start explaining things if nobody asked it impose on your freewill.

There is another point of my thinking about it.C's says that time is a false thing and all is matter is our decision so only think that i manage from it is that thanks to this curtain we are separated from paraller worlds and we could think that we are solo standing being. If all that matter is decision what if all decision that could be made in whole universe have got his own paraller world and those worlds are connected with each other? If that could be so then we could see the decision that are making as the time since those decision of rock, stars and other things like that affect on our world but thanks to curtain we couldn't figure it out so we are seeing only part of decisions and all of that "river of decisions" we feel as time and see it as "probability".
If it would be true and we could connect it with first point conclusion than we get that there is always the world when we all are 6 densities so we could speak with our parts from other paraller worlds when we are 6 densities. Going further with reading C's, maybe all of that decisions from paraller worlds must be made to go to 7 densities and all of that part of souls from 6 densities wait for it and the STO way of life could accelerate it.
Ah yes, Everett's Many Worlds Interpretation. Some would argue that this does invalidate the concept of freewill, and this would appear to be self-evident, but I disagree. The Cassiopaeans seem to favor Many Worlds in their explanations of alternate realities, and yet freewill exists. There must be a solution to this paradox. The way I look at it, you can compare all of the parallel worlds to a vast library of movies on a shelf. You may be aware of all of the movies on the shelf, you may even have an idea what all of them are about. Do you choose to watch them all and invest your energy in each and every one? No, some are not interesting or very good at all. Similarly, the 6D being assigns different levels of value to different probabilities and chooses to derive meaning from the ones that are more interesting. Timelines where everything went to total entropy and the entity was never ever to contemplate 6D existence are probably not very interesting. Timelines where everything progressed smoothly in a peaceful and perfect way are a little better, but would be considered "light-hearted reading." Timelines which had elements of both STS and STO with lots of twists and turns where the plot is adventurous and unpredictable are probably the most fascinating, like a well-written thriller it is hard to put down. The process of fusing a Real I, the 3D equivalent of the 6D amalgamation of alternate realities can be seen through a similar lens. One does not assign equal weight to every i, as this would make polarization impossible and would in fact keep a person's state unchanged. One is aware of the competing aims and desires and chooses to concentrate the noble ones, using them as the foundation for the crystalized consciousness, while kind of "burning off" the ignoble ones and choosing not to identify with them.

As for the transition to 7D, I see it more as the completion of a cycle, like a clock striking the hour, and not a mode of being where the soul spends a great deal of "time." Yes, at that moment all individual experience and freewill is likely dissolved into an omniscient/omnipresent whole where all that is and is not becomes equally real for contemplation, and then the second hand moves forward and everyone once again disperses and is free to make their own choices. While this state of being able to see and know everything seems awesome to us, I believe that what actually interests Prime Creator is the value that was derived from the experience, which can vary based on what choices were made on the lower densities. Meaning becomes a spiritual currency which is not the same as the experiences themselves.

Thank you all for your answers. I think that I could say all of this in a little wrong way - maybe it was because I was saying all of this without any definition of free will and of course If we considering it as choosing between STO and STS we shurely have got free will. I also don't see any troubles with multi-worlds and free will. Here I'd like to focus on other matter and maybe it would be better to show it on simple image. As far as I understand, when we choose STS we could be vanish and "return" to I density and only by understanding truly STO we could go to VI density. I made those hipotesis in creating this image. If it could be like that then we could say that "World, in the end, is favorising STO" soo if world is favorising something then our free will choice could be interrupted in the end. I also would like to be clear in one matter - I don't wanna to be STS. I'm favorising STO but also I would like to find answers and understand :-) 1580066536340.png

Just a little thought ...

What density are we in?

And a butterfly?

A butterfly perches on your arm. Do you think he sees you? Do you think there is so much distance, that it is beyond its capacity, that the butterfly can understand who you are?

And that is from one density to another.

How would a young child understand any of the concepts that here, in this forum, are spoken normally?

I can only be sure to know one thing. As the little boy that I am, "I just know that I don't know anything", but I will continue to "grow" and little by little I will have more knowledge.

Bernardo Kastrup wrote essay on free will
"And it is Schopenhauer that illuminates the central question of the essay, 202 years after his misunderstood metaphysics hit the shelves. Here is to our ancestors! May they never be forgotten."

Yes, Free Will Exists
Just ask Schopenhauer

Yes, Free Will Exists

Credit: Getty Images
At least since the Enlightenment, in the 18th century, one of the most central questions of human existence has been whether we have free will. In the late 20th century, some thought neuroscience had settled the question. However, as it has recently become clear, such was not the case. The elusive answer is nonetheless foundational to our moral codes, criminal justice system, religions and even to the very meaning of life itself—for if every event of life is merely the predictable outcome of mechanical laws, one may question the point of it all.
But before we ask ourselves whether we have free will, we must understand what exactly we mean by it. A common and straightforward view is that, if our choices are predetermined, then we don’t have free will; otherwise we do. Yet, upon more careful reflection, this view proves surprisingly inappropriate.
To see why, notice first that the prefix “pre” in “predetermined choice” is entirely redundant. Not only are all predetermined choices determined by definition, all determined choices can be regarded as predetermined as well: they always result from dispositions or necessities that precede them. Therefore, what we are really asking is simply whether our choices are determined.

In this context, a free-willed choice would be an undetermined one. But what is an undetermined choice? It can only be a random one, for anything that isn’t fundamentally random reflects some underlying disposition or necessity that determines it. There is no semantic space between determinism and randomness that could accommodate choices that are neither. This is a simple but important point, for we often think—incoherently—of free-willed choices as neither determined nor random.
Our very notion of randomness is already nebulous and ambiguous to begin with. Operationally, we say that a process is random if we can’t discern a pattern in it. However, a truly random process can, in principle, produce any pattern by mere chance. The probability of this happening may be small, but it isn’t zero. So, when we say that a process is random, we are merely acknowledging our ignorance of its potential underlying causal basis. As such, an appeal to randomness doesn’t suffice to define free will.
Moreover, even if it did, when we think of free will we don’t think of mere randomness. Free choices aren’t erratic ones, are they? Neither are they undetermined: if I believe that I make free choices, it is because I feel that my choices are determined by me. A free choice is one determined by my preferences, likes, dislikes, character, etc., as opposed to someone else’s or other external forces.
But if our choices are always determined anyway, what does it mean to talk of free will in the first place? If you think about it carefully, the answer is self-evident: we have free will if our choices are determined by that which we experientially identify with. I identify with my tastes and preferences—as consciously felt by me—in the sense that I regard them as expressions of myself. My choices are thus free insofar as they are determined by these felt tastes and preferences.
Why, then, do we think that metaphysical materialism—the notion that our choices are determined by neurophysiological activity in our own brain—contradicts free will? Because, try as we might, we don’t experientially identify with neurophysiology; not even our own. As far as our conscious life is concerned, the neurophysiological activity in our brain is merely an abstraction. All we are directly and concretely acquainted with are our fears, desires, inclinations, etc., as experienced—that is, our felt volitional states. So, we identify with these, not with networks of firing neurons inside our skull. The alleged identity between neurophysiology and felt volition is merely a conceptual—not an experiential—one.

The key issue here is one that permeates the entire metaphysics of materialism: all we ever truly have are the contents of consciousness, which philosophers call “phenomenality.”’ Our entire life is a stream of felt and perceived phenomenality. That this phenomenality somehow arises from something material, outside consciousness—such as networks of firing neurons—is a theoretical inference, not a lived reality; it’s a narrative we create and buy into on the basis of conceptual reasoning, not something felt. That’s why, for the life of us, we can’t truly identify with it.
So, the question of free will boils down to one of metaphysics: are our felt volitional states reducible to something outside and independent of consciousness? If so, there cannot be free will, for we can only identify with contents of consciousness. But if, instead, neurophysiology is merely how our felt volitional states present themselves to observation from an outside perspective—that is, if neurophysiology is merely the image of conscious willing, not its cause or source—then we do have free will; for in the latter case, our choices are determined by volitional states we intuitively regard as expressions of ourselves.
Crucially, the question of metaphysics can be legitimately broached in a way that inverts the usual free will equation: according to 19th-century philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, it is the laws of nature that arise from a transpersonal will, not the will from the laws of nature. Felt volitional states are the irreducible foundation of both mind and world. Although Schopenhauer’s views are often woefully misunderstood and misrepresented—most conspicuously by presumed experts—when correctly construed they offer a coherent scheme for reconciling free will with seemingly deterministic natural laws.

As elucidated in my concise new book, Decoding Schopenhauer’s Metaphysics, for Schopenhauer the inner essence of everything is conscious volition—that is, will. Nature is dynamic because its underlying volitional states provide the impetus required for events to unfold. Like his predecessor Immanuel Kant, Schopenhauer thought of what we call the “physical world” as merely an image, a perceptual representation of the world in the mind of an observer. But this representation isn’t what the world is like in itself, prior to being represented.
Since the information we have about the external environment seems to be limited to perceptual representations, Kant considered the world-in-itself unknowable. Schopenhauer, however, argued that we can learn something about it not only through the sense organs, but also through introspection. His argument goes as follows: even in the absence of all self-perception mediated by the sense organs, we would still experience our own endogenous, felt volition.

Therefore, prior to being represented we are essentially will. Our physical body is merely how our will presents itself to an external vantage point. And since both our body and the rest of the world appear in representation as matter, Schopenhauer inferred that the rest of the world, just like ourselves, is also essentially will.
In Schopenhauer’s illuminating view of reality, the will is indeed free because it is all there ultimately is. Yet, its image is nature’s seemingly deterministic laws, which reflect the instinctual inner consistency of the will. Today, over 200d years after he first published his groundbreaking ideas, Schopenhauer’s work can reconcile our innate intuition of free will with modern scientific determinism.

Back
Top Bottom