What are the majority of crop circles, the ones that the STS produce ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
They are intricately created shown with exquisite care in their details. I dare say that they have a beauty that has no comparison. It would look like there was some soul who really cared for their artwork and in producing it with a certain aspect to the details of the creation. This is for most of them made after 2K.

But these are STS aligned souls doing this!

Why would they need to produce something like this? This must serve some purpose for the STS? What is this STS art school here?

Any STS message that could possibly be in them would either be inaccurate or meant to produce a certain level of fear. Do not get me wrong here, I truly expect that there are messages here for other STS souls in some of these presentations. And those that were generated by STO entities for our edifice. But the majority of them are simple centre’s as I call them.

Crop circles have an intent. They are not a simple word. They are not statements or paragraphs of knowledge. They represent many facets of information that resolve into a meaning.

Let’s start with these simple centre’s. Why would you need to generate so many that are nothing more than different sized circles with little level of detail. It would seem to be a very basic level requisite for there to be so many of them. I mean think about this. This is like a bunch of drawings done by kindergarten children. The first attempts at creating a CC by different souls, STS souls. Sizes of them vary which can represent the number of different souls in their generation. Many early CC’s, those made before 2000 are simple centre’s. If I had to guess, I would say over half of them were only that.

Then why are souls that care nothing of those around them be creating such pieces of art? It does not seem to be something that they would do, unless it served a purpose.

What purpose?

We are coming to a time where thought becomes a major factor in life. To the STO and STS alike. Could this be training for STS to control their minds. Demonstrating to others your level of control in your CC creation? Could they just be eventually marking their territory with their brands? It kind of makes sense, doesn’t it?

I am sure that there are other means for these CC’s. Maybe an education on how to make connections or leave your mark to lesser densities. Something that is needed from a higher vantage point.

Many of these CC’s could just be like the kid with a spray can making their mark on the wall for others to see. Seems like a thing an STS individual would do. Why so many in UK could be STS souls marking their territory, their souls to collect. Who knows, Haiku …

What if most of these CC’s are 4D STS mental training exercises or some egregious markings as I am suspecting them to be? Is this just an extension of those that do graffiti in this reality?

Then we need know more about what we do know on graffiti. Here are a few items I found on the internet …

What is the point of graffiti tagging?

The purpose of tagging graffiti is to gain “fame” with other members of the tagging community. There is usually a “tag name” or moniker on the tagging, as well as the name of the tagging crew.

What does the graffiti symbolize?

Graffiti is an illegal way for individuals or groups to mark public space by drawing on it without permission. In spite of the typical image of graffiti as a style or phrase spray painted on a wall by a member of a street gang, there are graffiti that are not related to gangs.

Why is graffiti a good thing?

Graffiti art that is well-done is typically creative, colorful, and bold, and thus it changes the character of the surrounding area. Transforms buildings and walls that were once drab and monotonous into interesting and eye-catching pieces of art.

How do people tag buildings?

In our definition of tagging, it is the act of writing your name in graffiti on the wall, metal shutters, or any other surface using paint, markers, chalk, or any other product you can think of.

Why is tagging bad?

It is particularly detestable if buildings are damaged, if private property is affected, or if it occurs in a public area. Furthermore, tagging is seen as a criminal activity involving ‘youth’ or gangs from poor communities who are looking to cause as much havoc as they can.

What is tagging vandalism?

Graffiti. This type of graffiti is known as tagging, which is characterized by the repeated application of a single symbol or series of symbols. Graffiti of this type is typically positioned strategically or in the center of a neighborhood so as to help attract maximum attention.

What is the main purpose of graffiti?

In addition to telling stories, graffiti can also be used to depict moments where everything went wrong or well, to project views about people, politics, culture, art, and places in general, to express yourself anonymously, or to create another artistic expression.

Why do taggers tag?

Graffiti is used as a method of fame and notoriety by taggers. Essentially, they want their name, or that of their group, to be seen on signs, walls, buildings, etc. They will receive more fame and recognition if they add their graffiti to more areas or if the tags are difficult to remove from more locations.

What is a tag in graffiti?

Specifically, tagging is the writing of an artist’s signature on a public surface (or their pseudonym name or logo). In colloquial terms, a “tagger” is an artist who uses this unique signature.

Most graffiti taggers, who don’t aspire to be artists, (which is the majority of this group) don’t want permission. That would partially defeat their purpose. Getting their spray bomb up onto the wall without permission or anyone catching them is some of the currency in their world discussed here.

Their messages are as many as you or i have to be expressed. A tagger or crew’s moniker says “we are here”. Much like jonny’s crew. Kind of like pissing on a fire hydrant but i didn’t say that. It is not the same way that gangs stake their territory. Many people believe that any graffiti is gang graffiti. This is not the case. A very small percentage, 10%, is recognized as gang graffiti. A gang’s graffiti is functional. It is not only to claim their territory but also to be seen in other gangs’ territories. That is why it can be read. It is a threat. Sometimes you will see this threatening “conversation” play out on the wall when gang members spray over each other’s menacing expressions. This graffiti is more akin to chest beating. If you distill it down to its essence they want to be seen. They want to be recognized. Realistically graffiti will never go away but we can all do better at listening.

Now what’s the point of graffiti you’re wondering? I honestly don’t think there is one exact answer to this question. The purpose of graffiti can be to tell a story; it can be to tell you about a specific moment in time where everything either went bad or good; it can be to tell you about people, politics, culture, art, places and society in general; it can be to express yourself anonymously, it can also be just another act of vandalism. The act of graffiti is usually spontaneous. Although some acts of graffiti are planned, more often than not graffiti is spontaneous. Graffiti you see on the walls of bathroom stalls, or on the side of rundown buildings can purely be an act on the spot. So, the purpose of those graffiti can be totally different. In the end, there is no specific point to why people should graffiti their surroundings, however, on school property its vandalism.

Wikipedia says …

‘graffiti (both singular and plural; the singular graffito is rarely used except in archeology) is a type of art genre that means writing or drawings made on a wall or other surface, usually without permission and within public view. Graffiti ranges from simple written words to elaborate wall paintings, and has existed since ancient times, with examples dating back to ancient egypt, ancient greece, and the roman empire.

Graffiti is a controversial subject. In most countries, marking or painting property without permission is considered by property owners and civic authorities as defacement and vandalism, which is a punishable crime, citing the use of graffiti by street gangs to mark territory or to serve as an indicator of gang-related activities. Graffiti has become visualized as a growing urban "problem" for many cities in industrialized nations, spreading from the new york city subway system in the early 1970s to the rest of the united states and europe and other world regions.’

‘it was not only the greeks and romans who produced graffiti: the maya site of tikal in guatemala contains examples of ancient maya graffiti. Viking graffiti survive in rome and at newgrange mound in ireland, and a varangian scratched his name (halvdan) in runes on a banister in the hagia sophia at constantinople. These early forms of graffiti have contributed to the understanding of lifestyles and languages of past cultures.

Graffiti, known as tacherons, were frequently scratched on romanesque scandinavian church walls. When renaissance artists such as pinturicchio, raphael, michelangelo, ghirlandaio, or filippino lippi descended into the ruins of nero's domus aurea, they carved or painted their names and returned to initiate the grottesche style of decoration.

There are also examples of graffiti occurring in american history, such as independence rock, a national landmark along the oregon trail.

Later, french soldiers carved their names on monuments during the napoleonic campaign of egypt in the 1790s. Lord byron's survives on one of the columns of the temple of poseidon at cape sounion in attica, greece.’

Interesting, don’t you think? I had no idea that this tagging issue was so prominent, not only now, but also in the past. Can you imagine that soul in the roman empire times, holding a bucket of red paint and looking at those nice white marble structures waiting for their chance to leave their mark?

Much of the reasoning behind current tagging may still be in effect in other densities. I see no reason why this would be any different, in any density. The energies built up during one of these events, be it a tagging or CC, must still be exhilarating to those that create these … dare I say, art pieces. The thrill of getting away with the creation without current authorities interrupting their work. The soul building on STS energies …

These STS energies build every time a presentation is made as long as no one sees the work being done, an excitement for the soul. Accessing these energies can lead to further tasks that provide the same excitement level. Theft, destruction, murder and more can expound from this energy, if allowed. This same energy is deep within all governments of the world in this reality. You have to wonder what they are doing to acquire the energy that builds their souls.

These crop circles, the ones that the STS produce, very much could be 4D STS mental training exercises or some egregious markings. They could mean nothing more that the graffiti you see today on a wall of a building.

Because of these conclusions, I am putting all my CC research on hold. I see no reason to continue this work. Do not get me wrong, I had fun and greatly enjoyed all that I have done. I do see ancient languages as characters in some CC’s. I have found replications of magical knowledge/languages/symbols in them, with no certainty. I have found features that identify common CC authors/teachers, like the ‘F’ character or the pitchfork symbol. But the more I look at these CC’s, the more I see my conclusions very much could be right. So, until I see otherwise, you know where I stand. Haiku …

Back
Top Bottom