What are you reading or have your read lately?

cmndraverhart

A Disturbance in the Force
When not studying for a test of some kind, I tend to bury myself in a book! I thought I would share what I've been reading over the past year. Some of it is lighter reading than others, but I've enjoyed every book I've listed here. I've found them all to be stimulating and thought provoking.

"The Iliad"
"The Odyssey"

Author: Homer

"The Spartans: World Of The Warrior Heroes"
"Thermopylae: The Battle That Changed The World"
"Alexander The Great"

Author: Paul Cartledge

"History Of the Pelloponesian War"
Author: Thucidyces

"The History"
Author: Herodotus

"The Lost Treasure Of The Knights Templar"
Author: Steven Sora

"Holy Blood, Holy Grail"
"The Messianic Legacy"

Author: Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh & Henry Lincoln

"The Jesus Papers"
Author: Michael Baigent

"Knights Templar: Gods Warriors, The Devils Bankers"
Author: Frank Sanello

"The Knights Templar In The Golden Age Of Spain"
Author: Juan Garcia Atienza

"Lost Scriptures: Books That Did Not Make It Into The New Testament"
Author: Bart D. Ehrman

"The Templars and The Assassins: The Militia Of Heaven"
Author: James Wasserman

"The Temple And The Lodge"
Author: Michael Baigent & Richard Leigh

"The Holy Place: Sauniere and The Decoding Of The Mystery Of Rennes-le-Chateau"
Author: Henry Lincoln

"A Most Holy War: The Albigensian Crusade And The Battle For Christendom"
Author: Mark Pegg

"The Secret Societies Handbook"
Author: Michael Bradley

"Wonders Of The Ancient World"
Author: Justin Pollard

I am currently reading "The Passover Plot", by author Hugh Schonfield. It is quite interesting. I know it's been around since the 60's, but it somehow escaped my notice until about a year ago! :) I also have a few more on the shelf that are waiting to be read.

"The Essene Odyssey"
Author: Hugh Schonfield

"The Templars Secret Island"
Author: Erling Haagensen and Henry Lincoln

"The Secret History Of Freemasonry"
Author: Paul Naudon

"Secret Societies Of America's Elite"
Author: Stephen Sora

"Woman With The Alabaster Jar"
Author: Margaret Starbird

"The Art Of War"
Author: Sun Tzu

"The Inferno"
Author: Dante Alighieri

What's everyone else reading these days? I'm always looking for new recommendations and I'm always curious about others literary interests. :D

Have you not yet read Secret History of the World by Laura Knight-Jadczyk? Since you seem to be interested in history, that's quite the tome to have missed...

I have not heard of that until now anart, thank you. I'm going to look it up online and if I like what I see I'll pick it up the next time I go to the book store.

I did look at the list of recommended books by the QFS, but it's hard to know where to begin with such a lengthy list.

Thanks again!

Hi Cmndraverhart

I did look at the list of recommended books by the QFS, but it's hard to know where to begin with such a lengthy list.

PepperFritz said:
you'll find frequent references on the forum to the following "Big Four" psychology books, which are extremely helpful tools towards acquiring a basic understanding of your own "machine". Laura suggests that they be read in the following order: The Myth of Sanity by Martha Stout; The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman & Robert M. Pressman; Trapped in The Mirror by Elan Goulomb; and Unholy Hungers by Barbara Hort.

Welcome to the forum by the way. I've noticed you've not yet posted an introduction in the newbies section yet, so perhaps you may want to head over there and introduce yourself? :)

Back
Top Bottom