What Connects these two - In/Visible World/s ? a language or what

Charan

A Disturbance in the Force
What Connects these two - In/Visible World/s ? a language or what

I bow before the knowledge, intuition and wisdom of all of you !!

I finished up discussing a topic on Ted Talks - and the conversation references helped me conclude and further explore about the Green Language : http://www.ted.com/conversations/16464/after_learning_a_language_why.html

concluding remarks of this thread seems a continuation of journey for me in your companionship :

"Thank you all - the spectrum of responses - from Ed Schulte, Natasha Nikulina, Casey to Adriaan Braam- brought amazing insights on this theme. My question and replies were driven by the knowledge I acquired through some, available to humanity, core sources of Wisdom that are little explored - though seems extremely beneficial for solving our current problems. The reason to ask this question was to further explore and find equivalent knowledge terms that can be commonly understood by all. Must say I tried exploring ,not missing even a small reference about " The Word" and how little we know about The Word that manifests through language as our World. Interestingly,

I learnt about a Oneness frequency C132/A 432 Hrz that further led me to a great related article link _http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html and

another book title: P.D.Ouspensky - The Fourth Way, that accepts and addresses to the question asked here " why one doesn't remember and how can one develop that memory that remembers everything "

Present day Science or pedagogy - sorry to state, addresses or knows only about two dimensions of that memory that inherits the potential to be developed into four. It is not about religion or faith or worshiping - it is purely about the knowledge accessible to mankind that can be gained through - easy to make observations, experiments not subjective experiences, comparisons, analysis - and using all other tools a scientific mind would use or prefer to use.

I remain indebted to all who participated and shared their valuable inputs on this thread. Thank you."

Journey continues...

I would greatly appreciate your comments on the following note - this seems my summed up Understanding that likely remains unaddressed by Science or technology or most religions or Yoga/ Chi/ or Silence or any type of physical exercising, dancing, singing - or disciplining of any kind can help in accomplishing understanding about this One Moment.

When one wakes up or just before sleeping - in one Moment one recalls or forgets everything that is around. Brain comes into action or become passive - (or may be brain is active without active awareness that other people/Machine as external sources may validate to be active ). These are the two worlds I am trying to know more about in this thread - What connects these two....

However, what identity that "I" am - recalls or forgets what is the body, brain, heart and all surroundings - everything within this Moment.

Researching brain/ neurons thus seems a secondary investigation after " I " has already originated for any one. Before exploring "how" neurons work- it will be more interesting to focus on "HoW" "I " originates or disappears for anyone in just One Moment.

Some may say that investigating brain/ neurons/synopsis may bring insight into this Moment - but that will be an external/secondary knowledge source to know from others - man /machine about the "I" that has originated to experience this surroundings through the body.

Please ask if I am unable to make this clear to you.

This Moment seems the connection of Consciousness with the Language. The Technology of Language lets anyone experience a World. Process, store, reflect, create knowledge, understand wisdom using Consciousness as Awareness through five senses and tools of language.

I have not come across a reference with solution to knowing best about this Moment. Will appreciate if any of the learned member has found another source to address this issue.

This seems a equality theorem also - From Einstein to Bill Gates to Manmohan Singh to Milkha Singh ( they are equal to a common man who equally doesn't know about this) - probably no one has publicly addressed about this Moment and - particularly recommended - to know about this Moment and to make it a part of curriculum /education. STUDY OF THIS MOMENT is important and full of rewards.

IMHO- Deen( Right Conduct) is all about getting one into this Moment.

Humbly

Back
Top Bottom