What Dark Matter is ?

adamos

Padawan Learner
Hi !

I have some idea about nature of Dark Matter, so I have a question for Cs:

Is Dark Matter - simply say- fragment of Space ("zone") which external part of this fragment (a "shield") can be described by more than 3 dimension and is this cause that nothing within is visibe/accesible for us - humans (3D beings) ?

best regards

Hi Adamos,
Dark matter is discussed in some sessions like this one
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23796.msg265153.html#msg265153

Thank You, obyvatel for link !
I'm going to search other discussions in sesions in that matter.
When I'll find some, then I,ll list it on that thread. Maybe for someone it will be useful too.

best regards

Very good question!

I think we should include dark energy as well here as it might be connected to dark matter.

Dark energy is something theorized to be expanding the Universe at an accelerating rate. So since gravity as we understand it seems to be an "attracking" force and the theorized dark energy seems to be a "repelling" force, I'm wondering if it couldn't be an effect of the anti-matter Universe (since anti-matter could very well have "anti-gravity"). The balance between these "forces" could be what makes our Universe as is. Remember what the C's have said once about gravity being "the great equalizer".

Now I'm wondering if dark matter could be anti-matter manifestation in our Universe to balance things out. "Brown star" (as the transcrip says) can be called a "dark star" and it's apparently coming for a great cleansing. So perhaps it is dark matter which is anti-matter, which has "anti-gravity" and that will interact with our space/time sector as a way to restore balance since, again, gravity has been said to be the great equalizer.

Very hard to put into words especially since I lack physics knowledge.

Anyone feel free to correct me.

Peace.

The part of dark matter that is dark stars would be ordinary matter. Dark energy could certainly be related to antimatter. In Ark's Conformal Infinity model the conformal part (an extension to gravity) could be where dark energy comes from and the spacetime metrics from Ark's model include one that could house antimatter. Dark energy could do some galaxy rotation modifying stuff that most people assign to dark matter but you still need dark matter for missing mass reasons.

Blulamp wrote: "The part of dark matter that is dark stars would be ordinary matter".

I think too that Dark Matter is a matter like we know it but it's somehow invisible. Intuition tels me that it isn't antimatter, but I'm not a scientist - lack of knowledge :( yet ;) . In my opinion, the example of DM as a "dark star" from mentioned session (in obyvatel's post) was gven by Cs to show, that DM in some way not reflecting light or changing trajectory of light beams (maybe oposite gravitatonal effect ?). I think that there could be simmilar effect when some part of Space (a "zone") will be shelded by fragment of space with more than 3 dimmension. There will be (I supose) a "bubble" of "odrinary" matter inside, but from outside it will be "invisible" because trajectory of light will be "to swim round" it, giving a picture only space behind this "zone". Of course - Space is continious environment - every deformation of Space must remain Space continous, so changing its dimensions from 3 to 4 (or more) must preserve this continuity. So from this idea above is my question to Cs.

best regards

P.S. Sorry for my english (I'm still learning of this languge) - I hope that my coments are "readable"...

Sounds a little like asking if something here in third density can be gravitationally attracted to something behind a 4th density veil. I do know people have thought about whether some of dark matter could be gravitational attraction to parallel universes.

"Sounds a little like asking if something here in third density can be gravitationally attracted to something behind a 4th density veil. I do know people have thought about whether some of dark matter could be gravitational attraction to parallel universes."

Yes. I think that DM is a fragment of space and matter within (matter - like we know it) "covered" by 4th density veil (like you say). And I think that this 4th density veil (I like this term) is a "belt"/"stratum" of space which has more than 3 dimensions. This "schelded" fragment of universe we can called exactly "parallel reality" (not parallel universe - this "bubbles" of DM are parts of our whole Universe).
Behind this 4th density veil are: 3rd density, 2nd density, 1-st density parallel reallity and outside this veil is the same (we see it allaround). It's like 4d (or maybe more dimmensions) "bubble" with fragment of real world like we know it.

So answer Cs to question "What Dark Matter is ?" could help (maybe not only me) in my/others "research" ;D

best from the bests regards !

adamos said:
"Sounds a little like asking if something here in third density can be gravitationally attracted to something behind a 4th density veil. I do know people have thought about whether some of dark matter could be gravitational attraction to parallel universes."

Yes. I think that DM is a fragment of space and matter within (matter - like we know it) "covered" by 4th density veil (like you say). And I think that this 4th density veil (I like this term) is a "belt"/"stratum" of space which has more than 3 dimensions. This "schelded" fragment of universe we can called exactly "parallel reality" (not parallel universe - this "bubbles" of DM are parts of our whole Universe).
Behind this 4th density veil are: 3rd density, 2nd density, 1-st density parallel reallity and outside this veil is the same (we see it allaround). It's like 4d (or maybe more dimmensions) "bubble" with fragment of real world like we know it.

So answer Cs to question "What Dark Matter is ?" could help (maybe not only me) in my/others "research" ;D

best from the bests regards !

I'm having a very hard time following you there.

What is the diffrence between parallel reality and parallel universe?

Anyhow, seems like an interesting concept nontheless.

Peace.

"I'm having a very hard time following you there."

:-[

"What is the diffrence between parallel reality and parallel universe?"

Maybe this confusion is because of my not good knowing of english language... :-[

I'll try to explain "what is the diffrence between parallel reality and parallel universe" to me:

The term "parallel universe" means for me that there is at least other one "whole" univers similar or extremally different to ours (where it is and how it looks like ? - I even can't imagine this. Answer is far above limits of my mind...).

I'm using the term "parallel reallity" to define fragment of our Univers (spacetime with the same "kind of stuff" as we know it or "other stuff") which is hidden/separate (somehow) from other part of Universe ("well-known" spacetime with all "well-known" stuff").

I hope that now, after my "explanation", there is a little easily... :)

"Anyhow, seems like an interesting concept nontheless"

Thank you very much for your positive opinion !

best reagards

adamos said:
"I'm having a very hard time following you there."

:-[

"What is the diffrence between parallel reality and parallel universe?"

Maybe this confusion is because of my not good knowing of english language... :-[

I'll try to explain "what is the diffrence between parallel reality and parallel universe" to me:

The term "parallel universe" means for me that there is at least other one "whole" univers similar or extremally different to ours (where it is and how it looks like ? - I even can't imagine this. Answer is far above limits of my mind...).

I'm using the term "parallel reallity" to define fragment of our Univers (spacetime with the same "kind of stuff" as we know it or "other stuff") which is hidden/separate (somehow) from other part of Universe ("well-known" spacetime with all "well-known" stuff").

I hope that now, after my "explanation", there is a little easily... :)

"Anyhow, seems like an interesting concept nontheless"

Thank you very much for your positive opinion !

best reagards

Bah, no worries about language skills. There are people from all around the world here so we do the best we can to communicate. I, myself, am from Québec, Canada and so French is my first language. ;)

Anyhow, I think the missunderstanding comes from the fact I have a rather diffrent view about the concept of "parallel universe" that has to do with the possible quantum nautre of the universe.

So for me, the Universe exists in a possibly infinite diffrent number of possibilities, all representing all the diffrent possibilities which include possible pasts, presents and futures (ie. time does not exist and we are rather only jumping from one state to another which is the result of our own collective choises based our our ability to understand our reality). Not to mention all the possibly diffrent mechanics, physics, beings etc.

Anyhow, I'm far from being a physicist so I could be wrong. But fundamentaly, I think we need to include consciousness into the Equation otherwise, we are denying free will at the hand of causality alone.

OSIT

Peace.

Yeah "parallel" can mean different things. The many-worlds quantum possibilities (each a reality) isn't really something you can be gravitationally attracted to cause if you were it would kind of mess up the whole concept by being part of your possibility rather than its own possibility. The "parallel" I've seen played with for dark matter would be like the sessions where it mentioned "big bangs" causing high energy gamma rays in our universe thus if parts of other physical universes besides their big bang beginnings have some kind of effect on ours that could be part of dark matter. The 4th density veil would kind of be parts of our physical universe states that we can't perceive currently.

JayMark said:
Bah, no worries about language skills. There are people from all around the world here so we do the best we can to communicate. I, myself, am from Québec, Canada and so French is my first language. ;)

Anyhow, I think the missunderstanding comes from the fact I have a rather diffrent view about the concept of "parallel universe" that has to do with the possible quantum nautre of the universe.

So for me, the Universe exists in a possibly infinite diffrent number of possibilities, all representing all the diffrent possibilities which include possible pasts, presents and futures (ie. time does not exist and we are rather only jumping from one state to another which is the result of our own collective choises based our our ability to understand our reality). Not to mention all the possibly diffrent mechanics, physics, beings etc.

Anyhow, I'm far from being a physicist so I could be wrong. But fundamentaly, I think we need to include consciousness into the Equation otherwise, we are denying free will at the hand of causality alone.

OSIT

Peace.

Some other terms but very similar "understanding" how "it works". Your point of viev is the same like mine. I think diferences are in terms and not very important details (but - from other side - like Ark always say: "The devil is lodging in details ;)

BTW I have some idea which join gravity, EM, "nature of time" where consciousness plays basic/main part. I started to serialise (publish) it on my blog (in Polish only but - I think - maybe I should translate it to English and mayby you or others will want to read my "work" and to share opinion about these concepts... I'll try to do this.

best regards

I would like add that in my opinion, and probably others' as well I would imagine, that "dark matter" is a term that is quite hyped up by the scientific community in that it is made to sound overly mysterious (not to say there is nothing mysterious about it) because "they don't know what it is". This mystification is particularly apparent in most space documentaries. Dark matter, at least for most part I think, is really exactly as it describes itself: Matter that is dark, with the caveat that "matter" and "dark" need to be understood in the scientific way (since it is scientists that coined the term). Matter can be generally described as "that which has mass" so basically, anything "physical" or exerting gravitational force. "Dark" matter (or equally, "dark mass") then, is matter which neither emits nor reflects enough light of any type we can see from it's distance to us. When we consider all the dependencies of visibility, we know of black holes, comets, stars, asteroids, gas clouds (nebulae), galaxies, debris, planets, etc, all of which, either sufficiently far away from us or large enough light source (or absorbs light itself), fit precisely this simple, and my mind quite rational, definition of "dark matter". More to consider is the general assumption of the "vast emptiness of space" which I think results from the kind of (so-called) logic that would argue that if you can't see anything there must be nothing there.

adamos said:
Some other terms but very similar "understanding" how "it works". Your point of viev is the same like mine. I think diferences are in terms and not very important details (but - from other side - like Ark always say: "The devil is lodging in details ;)

BTW I have some idea which join gravity, EM, "nature of time" where consciousness plays basic/main part. I started to serialise (publish) it on my blog (in Polish only but - I think - maybe I should translate it to English and mayby you or others will want to read my "work" and to share opinion about these concepts... I'll try to do this.

best regards

Have you seen Ark's conference on Physics, UFOs and consciousness in Barcelona 2011?

I watched it not too long ago and found it very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3gnV09j3Vc

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom