What is 6D STS?

Maybe this quote from the glossary may help you, beside a picture of the densities down below. I don't if I remember it correctly but STS has the tendency to get more "dense" and maybe cannot evolve until a certain threshold since of their material attitude and attachment, though I think your explanation does make sense.

From the wave chapter, the tree of life:

book-3-ch-27-pg-3261.jpg

And most likely the part you remembered?
This diagram is interesting and if I may point to the top right 6th density STS thought center. I do believe one can be “visited” contacted through thought energy waves. Don’t want them riding the wave to you

I'm getting the feeling that 6D STS individual thought forms are very powerful, despite the qualification that they are not unified whole entities. They can appear in physical matter.
Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

Q: (L) Are they like you, thought forms?

Q: (L) Do they ever appear in physical matter?

A: Can.
Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

I don't know if the below Orion STS refers to 6D or 4D.
Orions created grays in 5 varieties, as cyber-genetic beings, and installed them on Zeta Reticuli 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as on 2 planets orbiting Barnard's Star. The Reptilians also inhabit 6 planets in the Orion region in 4th density, and are owned by the Orion STS as slaves, and, in some cases, pets!!! The name "Orion" is the actual native name, and was brought to earth directly. Study the legend of the "god" of Orion for parallels.

Q: (L) Are the Orion STS the infamous red-headed Nordic aliens?

A: Yes, and all other humanoid combinations.

Yeah probably our assumption of what 6D beings are.

Maybe their existence as well as souls, which do not require a body, do not follow the definitions because they do not have a body.

They mentioned all souls go to 5D but 5D has not polarity.

Maybe the functions of the soul or the soul properties are such that place both "beings" in 5D and 6D above these concepts. That is polarity is not applicable since the functions of the soul are of universal nature.

What leads me to think that is the comments the C's made about Hittler and our brought up thought of hell and heaven. He was extremely deceived even if he made a pact with the dark forces, his soul was terribly deceived and as a consequence it is in state of sleep maybe a state of recovery or recovery of the soul "now", (maybe everyone expected the C's or Ra to say something along the lines of hell) But that implies that his soul is unable to even make karmic decisions or preform any of the other soul functions .

At the soul level the dynamic of existence is very different, because it is our soul decisions that makes us the way we are in this world, poor, rich, healthy, ill, tall, small, etc. The soul is concerned with lessons to be learned, which serve the universe in either STO or STS path.

some more thoughts
I think the Cs talked about step by step progress so no one after the fall could have progressed back to 7 density or are there really those who did and from 7 density have also returned to 3 density (Wanderers?).

I think the Cs talked about step by step progress so no one after the fall could have progressed back to 7 density or are there really those who did and from 7 density have also returned to 3 density (Wanderers?).
From Session January 7, 1995:
Q: (V) If we are on the 3rd density and you are working with us and we are striving to make 4th density, at the same time are you, at 6th density, striving to reach 7th?

Q: (T) Is helping us, helping you to reach 7th density? (V) Are there others at higher densities working with you as you are working with us?

A: No, we all reach 7th level together.

Q: (L) So, in other words, you guys are trying to bring us up and everbody else is coming up, and when all the pieces are back together, we then go to 7th, is that it?

Q: (T) So that is your purpose in helping us?

A: It's a natural process.

Q: (T) Will our function be, when we are at 6th density, to help others on 3rd, as you are doing?

A: Yes. We are you in the future.

Q: (T) When more than 50 per cent of the souls reach 6th density in preparation to go to 7th density, will all the rest of them automatically manifest into that density?

A: Not correct concept. You are using 3rd density "Brotherhood" inspired mathematical calculations and ideas.

Q: (J) So, there are no percentages involved in it. (T) So, we have to get every single soul up there. (V) I don't think it is as much that as that you can't apply 3rd density mathematics to that level. (T) Let's say a majority.

A: No. Still using 3rd density mathematics.

Q: (L) Okay, what criteria constitutes the means of this ultimate translation into 7th density?

A: The lessons completed.

Q: (J) Okay. (T) When all the souls transition to 7th density, will all the souls be integrated into one soul?

A: Close.

Q: (T) So that is why we have to get everybody, because we all become one on 7th density. (D) What will we then do to change the game and make it interesting again?

A: Don't have to "do" anything, has, will, is!!!
Have you read The Wave series?

Back
Top Bottom