What Is Methamphetamine?

Any ideas??

Umm Hmmm, I feel the Universe is going to take care of it. "Like a FLOOD"! Only the strong will survive. Maybe. I feel it's part of the "Beast's work" because when a child is grown they start looking the the drug they grew up on, but now there buying a street drug. This is "Big Pharma" at work! Hookem' young! I know, the one I'm raising has a brother 33 years old... I can't figure if it starts in the home or "THEY JUST COME THAT WAY"?

knowledge_of_self said:
I think that legalizing all drugs may or may not be something of a solution; but the decision is not in my grasp, and a hypothetical idea. But I can see the point you are trying to make.
Marihuana is "legal" here, but it didnt cause big problems as far as I know. Near the place where I live there are so many coffeeshops, where they sell psychedeics, marihuana, etc. During my highschool time, there was only one guy I know that smoked dope. I think because it is legal, it lost the hype factor. Now my highschool wasn't the model high school. It was a school where it consist of 99% minority groups. It was like one of the worse school in town.

monkee said:
knowledge_of_self said:
I think that legalizing all drugs may or may not be something of a solution; but the decision is not in my grasp, and a hypothetical idea. But I can see the point you are trying to make.
Marihuana is "legal" here, but it didnt cause big problems as far as I know. Near the place where I live there are so many coffeeshops, where they sell psychedeics, marihuana, etc. During my highschool time, there was only one guy I know that smoked dope. I think because it is legal, it lost the hype factor. Now my highschool wasn't the model high school. It was a school where it consist of 99% minority groups. It was like one of the worse school in town.
Here here! DEALand, with 1.2 million drug arrests each year (mostly for possesion), cannabis use is much higher:
National average is 15.6 percent, a figure that places national lifetime cannabis use at the same level or lower as that found in France (16.0% in 1995), Germany (13.9% in 1995), or the UK (22.0% in 1996) and far lower than that of the US (32.9% in 1997.

Ruth said:
Ex-users or sufferers of a drug or any problem are usually the best way to get a message across.

These people are believable and genuine and they 'know' because they've 'been there'. Information and statistics have no-where near the impact of a person standing up and saying; "Look what happened to me when I did this or when this happened to me". People listen to that because its real.
Nina said:
I think that is a very good idea, I’m just not sure of a practical way of doing it.
Nina
Probably volunteer work is an option, or a start. It has the added advantage of being more of an STO nature than somebody who is employed to do something for pay. Sometimes voluntary work leads to paid work too, so it seems to broaden peoples horizons and usually looks quite good on a resume too.

You could get in touch with your local drug rehabilitation center or any organisation that deals with addicts. There are (probably) a lot of people out there who are paid to do that sort of thing and don't mind talking about what they do or even pointing someone in the right direction if they want to help.

Back
Top Bottom