what is this ufo caught on video during the second plane crash in WTC?

T

ThAEther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqZThMtAcVY

What is this dark shadowy ufo caught on video during the second plane crash in WTC?

!

Dunno but here's what the C's said (unless they were asked about a different event):

C's said:
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.
Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding
the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.
Q: (BT) Well, that is in many myths about the "gods" mining gold in antiquity. (L) Were they gathering records in the sense of material objects?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Might these records also have been an extraction of "records" from people as they were dying?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) For what purpose did they intend to use the souls that were extracted?
A: Remolecularization.
Q: What will they used these remolecularized beings for?
A: Insert them back into building to escape and be rescued.
Q: (L) Are you saying that this was an opportunity used as a very traumatic screen event of a mass abduction, so to say?!
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was done to these people who were abducted? Was there a specific reason for a mass abduction?
A: Turn on the programs.
Q: (TB) So, those who "escaped" are very likely programmed individuals turned loose in our society. People
with programs set to make them run amok at some point?
A: Close.

The time lock thing, is 4DSTS time travel manipulation, right?

Do you know about Stanley Praimnath?
I saw in '911 Mysteries' documentary that Praimnath saw the plane coming straight at him while he was in the WTC2. He was hurt and someone helped him to go down the stairs to get out fast. Then in the street, he had some 'prescience' about the fact that the towers would be falling down. Just as he said that to his incredulous nearby helper, the towers just blew and fell down.

Praimnath was interviewed by Bollyn in the begining of 2007. He revealed some facts about the secret computer rooms being filled with huge batteries 'that were never turned on'. Bollyn believes they might have been filled with thermite/thermate.

I feel Praimnath may have been one of the resurrected and programmed victims described in the Cs explanation quoted above... His strange 'prescience', him giving unique infos to Bollyn... What do you think?

Is William Rodriguez one of them? Do we know any one of them? (Have you found any?)

That's very interesting...

As far as I can remember, I haven't found that in 911 The Ultimate Truth. Is it there?

I can't see how Praimnath and Rodriguez might be "programmed," at least judging just from their reports (which support the idea that the building was intentionally demolished via explosive devices installed prior to 9/11/01). Unless it's the "honey pot" strategy in which they would be used to draw people into the "9/11 Truth Movement," and then "go postal" to discredit themselves as "wackos," with the hope of tarnishing the entire movement. (But then, the caveat of that, is that anyone speaking the truth might be potentially programmed for a "honey pot" scheme.

It's like they wanted to 'save' him in order to spoke the truth out... it doesn't make sense, as long as someone isn't programmed a la 4400's way. It's probably rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom