What to do with anonymous sms?

Mikey

The Living Force
I write due to a recent case. Yesterday in the evening at 22:35:51. I recieved an anonymous sms (my second) from the "number" +#4&&&2$. The content was love letter like, without signature or my name.

Curiously, I recieved my first anonymous sms one year minus 2 days ago at 03:06 a.m.. The sender was the "number" 03:07:11:13. The content was like "... you can't escape the little world in which we live. Use your mind to understand and to form it." Again without signature BUT with my name in the beginning.

I do not like things that are hidden from me ESPECIALLY when it is done deliberately. The content was not negative at first glance in both cases but now my curiosity is awake. I find it disturbing even if the content is not negative as such.

In the first case the mobile phone provider told me that no data is recorded for incoming sms. Might be not true for monetary reasons. I know that it is possible to send anonymous sms from the net also with arbitrary sender name, wich is displayed on the mobile in the first place. e.g. A friend once tricked me by sending an sms in name of my company.

After the first sms I asked everyone of my friends/relatives. Everyone was surprised. The content of the first sms was not spam like. Was too intelligent. The second sms (yesterday) maybe was spam.

Do you have similar experiences? Or do you know how to track such sms? Your thoughts are appreciated!

That has never happened to me. The only advice I can give, is that these things can sometimes act as a kind of 'energy trap' because they draw your attention. So, if it was me, given that there is nothing useful to be gained from it, I would delete it straight away and think no more about it, in this way I am severing any psychological or energetic connection to the event.

about 1 month ago i received an anonymous SMS as well, with content that didn't make any sense (to me).

interestingly enough, that was the same day i sent an SMS to a wrong number by mistake (but i sent it via the internet).

so i guess someone got my SMS and the 'system' balanced out by sending a random SMS to my phone. ;)

(my phone number is not known to anyone outside my circle of friends and family and it is not connected in any way to my name, since i use prepaid.)

First of all i would agree that think nothing about it and delete it.

However in the UK it is possible to send an 'anonymous' sms from the public telephones, some of them that give you the option to send one. They give you the option to enter yourself the 'number' you are sending from and because i tested it in my phone to see how it looks when you receive one of them it clearly shows that did not come from a mobile but i donot rule out you could put symbols like the ones you received in the 'sender' id.

andreas

Back
Top Bottom