What world-wide control item could you enact to increase the resistance?

Haiku

Jedi Master
I am suggesting that it’s financially connected, primarily the dollar.

What if they crash the dollar? The C’s talk about the undertaking with an attempted recovery that fails, this very much could be it.

This would cause repercussions all throughout the world and will create more resistance and of course more simultaneous controls.

My thinking is that even if there was a world-wide catastrophe, this level of control that they want cannot exist with all this going on. The dollar is something they have control over too.

What say you? Comments on the financial end? Suggestions of other control items allowed. Haiku …

I think one thing I think is still in the cards is a publicized nuclear war to mask cometary bombardments, but that may be a ways off. I am leaning more toward disease X, which appears to be shaping up as H5N1; there has been some reports of covid also but that feels played out already. It’s hard to see people rebelling against the bird flu since fake pandemics are now a highly politicized topic. Crashing the economy feels like it could be immanent. Just my guesses.

A Plandemic Reloaded would carry the extra oomph of “Not THIS again” with the added revelations that it is indeed a scam given the last Plandemic. The inevitable financial collapse and food inflation/scarcity would add fuel to that fire. Pile on the drums of war. Check. Throw in the draft in the USA and it’s an epic Sequel. Kitchen sink; that too. Maybe everything you can think of turned up to eleven.
Double down on woke ideology. Yeah that too. A heaping tablespoon of green insanity. Sore why not?

STS will be frothing at the mouth and STO will say if this doesn’t wake them up, nothing will.
Lovely.

Last edited:
I am suggesting that it’s financially connected, primarily the dollar.

What if they crash the dollar? The C’s talk about the undertaking with an attempted recovery that fails, this very much could be it.

This would cause repercussions all throughout the world and will create more resistance and of course more simultaneous controls.

My thinking is that even if there was a world-wide catastrophe, this level of control that they want cannot exist with all this going on. The dollar is something they have control over too.

What say you? Comments on the financial end? Suggestions of other control items allowed. Haiku …
A massive USD financial crash would set off so many dominoes, and not just in the US, as Haiku says; job losses, loss of tax revenue, degraded healthcare, lack of public services, breaks in supply chains, food and energy scarcity, urban unrest, not to mention panic and psychological trauma amongst the masses. The developed western world still has a long way to fall... the populations of the developing world are more used to managing difficult situations.

Massive financial crash, nuclear bomb, a truly vicious pandemic... they would all have shock value. As would the arrival of the Nephilim (though it seems we're still far from that stage).

However, would a financial crash serve to wake people up to the machinations of TPTB and bring balance? Most people believe 'market forces' rule the economy.

May be triggering off some really anomalous behaviours from humans, lots of them are already acting really weird from what I can see but to most people those subtleties go undetected. It could go the other way too, ‘lighting up’ those with high enough FRV so they are very noticeably different to the general population.
When I first reawakened I was in such a state of bliss and harmony with everything, I felt a glow coming from by body that other could see, were drawn to and perplexed by. I was literally emanating light. It caused everyone, animals, plants to notice. Made me really uncomfortable though. Especially because every male I encountered thought that I wanted to be their girlfriend (if you get my drift).

We all know how many people are vaccinated with the mRNA vaccine and that they (we) may be ticking time bombs waiting to explode.

If people this time really start dying before the eyes of people on the street, the panic at what they are really seeing and can touch, will be of such magnitude that they will accept whatever.

Even those who now say they will not accept another false pandemic may bow their knees.

Something like this would be something very definitive in the separation of one type of people from another.

And I absolutely have no interest in seeing that scenario.

Back
Top Bottom