What's up with the 'Escape the Reincarnation Cycle' info/sites?

kalibex

Dagobah Resident
IIRC, some information from the Cs reassures us that no one messes with transit to 5D post bodily death, that there's an unbreakable transit link that cannot be interfered with.

However, there is an 'escape the reincarnation cycle' meme floating around out there, stating that negative types trap souls to go back for another go-around, willy-nilly. Some sites/info recommends that upon dying, people try to keep themselves away from any suspicious light tunnels.

Just simple fear-mongering? An example of 3D STS paranoia, an immature desire to 'skip grades', to buck the 'system'? Representing a lack of Faith in the natural process of learning? (IE, 'I don't wanna; I know better than the system and those who went before!' ?)

Any chance there's a more sinister intent - some sort of encouragement meant to create more wandering spirits and types who will, once they're hanging around 'down here', go on to attach and bog down the people still here learning their lessons? :shock:

I've experienced this meme before, particularly on 4chan's paranormal message board some years ago.

It didn't strike me as COINTEL at the time, but more as an immature or fledgling reaction to finally understanding and accepting reincarnation.

The timing couldn't be better to pull this card out of the deck to throw it among the other pile of crap out there (with the flat earth gibberish as an example).

The thread I remembered from 4chan was lengthy! It went on for over a few days (wasn't pulled like the good ones are) and had some passionate and sensible arguments against the perpetrators of the meme from my self and a few other users.

I was certain the perpetrators of the meme at that time were just jeering readers for loosh, and it worked too as it had me feverishly arguing for an hour or so until I finally let it go.

Back
Top Bottom