When did the Coronavirus actually land in the US?

Mrs. Peel

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I've been talking with a lot of people who were sick or know people who were sick with Coronavirus symptoms (myself included) back in the Oct-Dec timeframe of last year, plus several who swear they had it in January 2020. Was it here way before all the #@*% hit the fan these past few weeks and we just didn't know what it was, or have a name or test for it then? God forbid you suggest that to people who are panicking now...

While I wasn't close to any bushfire area's, there was a lot of smoke around and I did get a bit of a cold. I attributed it at the time to irritation from the smoke from the fires and general dust load in the air because we hadn't had rain at the time. But who knows, it may have been coronavirus. Coronaviruses were first identified in the 60's IIRC, so they've been around a while and we've probably all had them at some stage.

I had flu in late January which was very interesting. There were no flu symptoms except a little fever and a very strong cough, which I still have weak to this day.

With a friend of mine I'm sure that she had Corona in January. She was very sick, had only a cough and was very short of breath. She felt that she was going to drown. Her daughter in the same house was not sick. Then her boss and his wife very got sick with the same symptoms. Her boss had contact with Chinese in January.

There was week or two back in January that I saw everyone's noses running seriously, same days too with coughs, headaches, and a few people were out of the office for several days complaining of serious flu. Now I wonder if we all have been exposed already???

I really can't say that I've felt bad enough not to go to work, generally I don't get sick either, but my wife was frighteningly ill just early last week. Vomiting, chest pain and cough, severe body ache and weakness, followed by two days of diarrhea. She's laughing at me right now, but not so much last week. Though it was flu but it looked rough as Hades.

I don't know....

I havent been sick for over 10 years, untill i got a boyfriend, and had fysical contact.
Kissing leeds to getting sick, at least in my case, i am not getting sick from indirect contact.
I broke with my boyfriend in september.
My mom visited me, and was coming down with a cold, and she kissed me on my cheek.
Few days later i was having a cold around november december.
And untill this day, i am stil left with a lump of mucus in my throat now and then, and a mild cough.
I told my mom this, and she said, that my aunt had the same thing.
The cold itself didn't last very long, but the aftermath doesn't go away.

My father died in hospital in Australia in November last year .
It was a mysterious lung infection , that they could not cure with the antibiotics available .
He came into contact with a Iranian Doctor who was a fill in for a regular GP , about a month or so earlier .

If the Covid virus has been in circulation for over 2 years, what percentage of the world population has contracted the virus already?

Percent of US population?
Percent of China population?
Percent of Russia population?
Percent of Europe population? may have to define Europe
Percent of France, Germany, UK, Spain, Iran ... population?

Other possible questions:

Is this Covid virus what was being hinted at in the April 14, 2018 session, when biogenetic weapons were discussed?
April 14, 2018
A: Genetics are about to be hot topics too!
Q: (L) Well, can I finish my question? Just...
A: Genes will (hesitates before selecting word) save for lack of a better term.

Was the E-cigarette lung disease in the US actually in some cases the Covid virus? None, some, many cases?

In discussion of Rigel and being exposed to its optical effects when it arrives, those discussions sounded a lot like what this virus's unintended consequences are. A dna splice and a repair of some useful codons that would be beneficial for those who are ready. Will the optical effects of Rigel repair even more of the codons that this virus is acting on?

The current comet C/2019 Y4 (ATLAS), is it a good candidate for viral injection into our atmosphere and some major pathogen working its way to the surface in 12 to 18 months?

Is the 4D STS part of the consortium really displeased with their 3D comrades for making such a mistake with this Covid virus and is part of this shutdown business to stop the virus spread, orders from headquarters as it were?

It was a mysterious lung infection , that they could not cure with the antibiotics available .
He came into contact with a Iranian Doctor who was a fill in for a regular GP , about a month or so earlier

Very sorry for the lose of you dad, Dimitrios, there are just no words to properly convey other than I hope you and your family are doing okay.

If you like, you can head over here and share more of yourself to others. If it helps, you can also speak further of your lose.

Take good care!

Hi,
If you allow me, I'd like to write here what I wrote in the March 21 session's thread with a a few changes. I think it could add something maybe interesting according to this subject.

In october 2018 (and not January /Feb 2019 like I thought) when I lived in Seoul (South Korea) with my wife, she got sick with a kind of flu, and of course, she shared it with me :cool:

Generally speaking, I'm pretty lucky because I'm in a good health and so, not often ill, maybe once a year with a cold. But this time, it was like my head was going to explode, some fever, big throatache, dry coughing with some pain in the chest and finally my tasting feeling changed and got modified for a few days. I don't use to take medecine but this time I finally got to the emergency unit in an international hospital especially because of the headache, it avoided me to sleep at night, I was completely exhausted. They told me it was a kind of flu. I remember that they tested me about something like H1N1 or else but it was negative. They gave me some pills for the fever and headache (it did nothing) and told me that it would heal by itself like a flu.

These symptoms went out after a week. It really was a kind of sickness I had never felt before especially the headache and the modification of my taste feeling for a few days. This last point made me fear that I could lose part of my taste forever !

It was a bit strange for me because it was unfamiliar. For me, the symptoms were not common for a season flu and I didn't use to get so sick.

Nowadays, after having read the Cs remark about the appearance of the covid 2 years ago, I think that it might have been the corona virus, even in an early stage before any kind of mutation.

And to conclude about that, I just inform those who don't know it, that at this period, there were still many american people in Seoul because of the american base in the center of the town. Today, this base has been moved to Pyeongtaek, out of Seoul towards the south.

FWIW

I wanted to share my experience with this strange virus. I started to get very mild symptoms in mid-March 2020 which I thought was just a cold. I started taking liposomal vitamin C at least 3200mg/day and had 3-5 doses of baking soda in water. As well as zinc, Vit D and Melatonin 20mg every night. By the end of the week of coming down with mild symptoms, I started to get a sudden sore throat and headache. One day I could tell it was escalating by the intensity of sore throat and headache so I took multiple doses of liposomal vit C (prob around 15,000mg over 24 hrs). This is just a guestimate. I could not sleep. Felt this huge surge on energy go through my body and felt, for the lack of a better phrase, guides around me though they were more sensed than seen. Later in the week felt odd twinges at my occipital lobe and my crown chakra. Felt lighter, that light seemed like it was entering my body. Feelings of sickness would come in go in waves. Worsened in the afternoon and improved later. I did get a lot of sleep. The symptoms lingered in attenuated form for 2 weeks. I could feel that this virus was trying to get down to my lungs but never seemed to root. My chest felt slightly tight. Today I felt stressed and my lungs felt tight again (I don't have any pre-existing pulmonary conditions). In a way, and I don't know if anyone felt it, the virus seemed almost robotic in that some odd symptom would pop up like a suddent headache that would resolve soon. Interested to hear everyone else's experience. I stayed out of work for 2 weeks since I work in inpatient psychiatry and did not want others to catch it especially if they had not been exposed to the simple steps that can be taken of supporting the immune system.
He came into contact with a Iranian Doctor who was a fill in for a regular GP , about a month or so earlier .
I am so sorry about your father. That's so sad. I worry about my parents catching it who are in their mid 70s.

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss; you have my sincere and deep condolences.

We, too, were affected by a "strange virus" starting from the beginning of November 2019. My husband, Ark, nearly died and it was a huge battle to get the right treatment for him while he was in the hospital. Finally, one doctor prescribed piperacillin/tazobactum, and after the first dose (by IV), the fever finally went away for good and he began to recover fully. He received this antibiotic by IV 3X per day for 8 days.

About half way through his illness, the rest of us began to show the symptoms: dry cough, fever, tightness in the chest. It was fairly mild for most, but a couple of us, with autoimmune conditions, did have it a bit harder, though nothing like what Ark went through. We nebulized vitamin C and sodium bicarbonate and took high doses of vitamin C. It took about two months to fully clear my lungs and I still have some excess phlegm production.

I'm pretty convinced this was COVID-19 even though it began in Nov. Our doctor, who initially diagnosed "bronchitis", said that this was "going around" like crazy. Now, with the lockdown, local doctors say "we are so lucky it is not hitting our department". Well, guess what? I think this department and a lot of other areas already went through it and didn't even know what it was.

I am so sorry to hear about your father, Dimitrios. I hope his transition was peaceful. Take care of yourself. :hug2: :flowers:

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss; you have my sincere and deep condolences.

We, too, were affected by a "strange virus" starting from the beginning of November 2019. My husband, Ark, nearly died and it was a huge battle to get the right treatment for him while he was in the hospital. Finally, one doctor prescribed piperacillin/tazobactum, and after the first dose (by IV), the fever finally went away for good and he began to recover fully. He received this antibiotic by IV 3X per day for 8 days.

About half way through his illness, the rest of us began to show the symptoms: dry cough, fever, tightness in the chest. It was fairly mild for most, but a couple of us, with autoimmune conditions, did have it a bit harder, though nothing like what Ark went through. We nebulized vitamin C and sodium bicarbonate and took high doses of vitamin C. It took about two months to fully clear my lungs and I still have some excess phlegm production.

I'm pretty convinced this was COVID-19 even though it began in Nov. Our doctor, who initially diagnosed "bronchitis", said that this was "going around" like crazy. Now, with the lockdown, local doctors say "we are so lucky it is not hitting our department". Well, guess what? I think this department and a lot of other areas already went through it and didn't even know what it was.

It is nice to hear you fully clear yourself. Clearing it seems to be really harder.
We were also affected by a virus almost 7 months ago. Using sodium bicarbonate, taking Vitamin C and zinc helped us. Smoking and elderberry help for phlegm hawk up. But we have difficulties in breathing. We still have cough and intermittent breath. Wanna try nebulizing Vitamin C(ascorbic acid powder we use). Is there any protocol for nebulizing Vitamin C, how much Vitamin C can we use with disstrilesed water?

Back
Top Bottom