Where did Ice Age Farmer go?

The Mechanic

Jedi Council Member
I was wondering if anyone heard of Christian from Ice Age Farmer as of late? His Telegram channel and website seem to have stopped around the end of november last year. He was such a regular poster that I wonder if something is up. I couldn't find anything about it, and his twitter account seems to be suspended.

I was wondering what happened to him, too! If you look around his various Telegram groups, the mods say he's fine and working on real-life preparations, but he was scheduled to speak somewhere in January and never showed up. Apparently now you'll get banned from the Telegram groups if you ask where he is. I saw a Twitter thread claiming someone emailed him and he says he's doing fine, and some assume he just went off-grid.

I think it's very odd to not let people know publicly you're doing okay, and it seemed out of character for him, so I wonder if he was forcibly shut up or just told to shut up. Alternatively, the weather has been very bad in California, so if he did try some off-grid stuff out there it might not have turned out so well, like what happened with Julian Sands!

I don't know where or what happened. Way back he shut his discord community down. We had a huge community there and I kept some friends. Chrisitan shut that down because some young punk made a complaint. So we moved to Guilded with a smaller community and after awhile I didn't come in as much. I was around when he transported his Telegram folks to Guilded, last I checked....It was all gone!

I'll ask around....but a lot of various groups have shrunk to little....or are disbanded. Pity, I enjoyed IAF's community in the early days.

Maybe he is dead? Or very sick.
Idk...Christian could be paranoid at times....A little of that may be necessary in today's times but it showed in his worry over his online communities. I saw it rise in him when youtube took away his ability to earn money.

That's when I started paying more attention to Diamond on Oppenheimer Ranch....he and Christian butted heads...kinda under the radar, not directly using each other's names but you knew who they were referring to. Diamond implied that Christian was embelishing certain things reported on...saying it was worse than it was.

Back
Top Bottom