Where To Move In The World To Be Safer?

No worries QueenVee I have a lot of changing feelings about America myself. I go from loving it to hating it depending on what Perspective I am looking through at the time.

If I could I would love to stay here. I particularly like the Pacific Northwest area right on up into British Columbia Canada...all places I have spent some wonderful quality times in.

The Geo Thermal activities of Yellowstone also looks pretty bad right now. The land is swelling up many feet every year like a HUGE BOIL ready to Blow!! Its only a matter of time before the face of Montana, Wyoming, Idaho and surrounding areas will be Changed beyond recognition.

I would say that if the opportunity to move somewhere other than the US presents itself then you should take it, but only if the opportunity also involves an increase (at the very least not a decrease) in your truth seeking activities. The problem occurs when we move somewhere else in the belief that moving itself will "save" us.

For example, right now you have internet access, can research, read and gain more knowledge about "all and everything" and you have the means to cover your basic needs which the truth seeking is obviously dependent on. But say you move to a hut in Guyanese jungle where there is no internet access and only your supply of dried beans to live on because you think you will be safe there. That would not be a good idea.

Keep you eyes and ears open and continue to gather knowledge in an open and honest way and you will likely be in the right place at the right time in order to continue your quest for truth. Of course that will likely require some practical application of the knowledge you have gained and will continue to gain, like deciding to leave the US just before "lock down" or something like that, or maybe not. It all depends on things that probably have not been decided yet.

Joe

I imagine this is how the jewish people must have felt "last time round",wondering if moving away from germany would make it safer for them.
Depending on your skills and what languages you speak there is still a few countries that would possilbly take you .Australia is fully in the US pocket but they speak english and have relative low seismic activity and beeing a "us=friendly"
country it could be your stepping stone to get away without causing too much attention .Also still lots of places where you don't get cell phone reception!!!and plenty of inland to awoid tsunamies,lol,but seriously yes its the soul that counts
but untill graduation day for 4 D you got to look after this body to house that brain
so it can do the learning you came here for.
I left the country of my birth ,before 1984 (the book had me totaly spooked ) and
have often wondered if it was the right thing or if I was just trying to awoid my lessons
RRR

If it is the soul that matters (and i think that's the case :) )perhaps living in the most fascist state, under the most difficult conditions, and remaining sane, all the while never abandoning searching for Truth, facing the petty tyrrants without loosing your energy, and seeing what IS for what it IS, then it might be best to stay put. Gurdjieff mapped his life goal after having to face impossible conditions, and Don Juan told Castaneda that the seers of Mexico got stronger by facing the impossible Spanish conquerors.

With that in mind, we really don't have anything to worry about, whether there, almost there, obvious, or covert, fascism and police states are being created everywhere! And it's good for the soul! It's the training ground of our soul ;)

Irini
(who might be writing this, but would probably move in the heart of the desert when things get worst :o )

dant said:
DonaldJHunt said:
I heard on NPR yesterday that there are 3 BILLION cell phones in the world now!

dant said:
Yes, that is it, DJH. They also say that its the soul that counts, not the body. So,
as I understand it, only true knowledge is needed, so network and learn while we
still can. No rush, take your time - you cannot rush your learning development
so says the Cs.

Sheesh, I know this is hard, I have been doing it for 6+ years and *still* have a
LOT to learn and my brain is turning to mush off and on, due to RF bombardment
with wireless transmissions and devices rising with more homes adding them faster
than I can blink my eyes, or so it seems.
Don't forget the BILLIONS of other devices as well, such as satellites, HAARP, routers,
base-stations, repeaters, RF devices (RFID, two-way transmitter/receiver sensors, ...),
WiFi freeway speed and general transport sensors, web-cams, WiFi Power monitor sensors,
laptops, pagers, stereo systems, home appliances, car-devices, doorbells, and there is MUCH
more of that I have yet to identify! It truly boggles the mind! I suppose that this is all very
much a part of "... when the programming is complete" when all is integrated into a central
monitoring system for the PTB.
further confirmation of how this is developing is given here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/143114-Is-your-mobile-phone-watching-you-

irini said:
If it is the soul that matters (and i think that's the case smile )perhaps living in the most fascist state, under the most difficult conditions, and remaining sane, all the while never abandoning searching for Truth, facing the petty tyrrants without loosing your energy, and seeing what IS for what it IS, then it might be best to stay put. Gurdjieff mapped his life goal after having to face impossible conditions, and Don Juan told Castaneda that the seers of Mexico got stronger by facing the impossible Spanish conquerors.
a worthwhile read is 'mans search for meaning - from death camp to existentialism' by Dr Frankl. Frankl tells the story of how he survived concentration camps by his unbending intent to report to the world his studies on why some people gave up and died, while others survived by their strength of will not to give in. They had to crawl through sewers to find rats in order to gain the extra protein they needed to survive. US detention camps have already been built...

To pick up the thread in regards to "U.S.A. Passports" I came across this disturbing piece of info yesterday in the Whole Life Times Magazine (wholelifetimes.com) which is published and distributed mostly in Southern CA.

"The US government has 80,000 people, including ordinary American citizens, on its 'no-fly list.' No one knows why they are on the list, and no one on the list can find out how to get off it." Said former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts (informationclearinghouse.info.9/18).

This list I'm sure is Growing everyday as well. Are YOU an American citizen on "the list?"

If I'm on the list I guess I'll have to boat outta here. LOL. This brings to mind the Cuban boat people crisis of the 60's. I am just now Beginning to understand what those people went through to escape the tyranny of Cuba. Though little did they know America was not that much better, it was just less overt at that time.

NORDIC HEALER said:
This list I'm sure is Growing everyday as well. Are YOU an American citizen on "the list?"
Am I right in thinking that there is no way for an American to find out if they're on the list, unless they actually try to fly?

Speaking of the 'no-fly' list, are you sure there aren't any non-Americans
on the USA 'no-fly' list? In the same breadth, what about YOUR country of
origin that may have similar 'no-fly' lists or a list of another kind as well
and maybe it is not so well known? What if this 'list' or 'lists' are 'shared'
globally? If true, then where can you run and hide?

So, then again, it is not the body that is important - only the soul, who
YOU are and WHAT you SEE and if you are ready to SEE IT FOR WHAT
IT IS, and UNDERSTAND?

Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers.

OSIT

dant said:
Speaking of the 'no-fly' list, are you sure there aren't any non-Americans on the USA 'no-fly' list?
Oh, there are many, many, many non-Americans on the USA "no-fly" list. In fact, I'm probably one of them, since I've already been turned away at the border once for my political activities, and now must obtain "special permission" to enter the country.

dant said:
In the same breadth, what about YOUR country of origin that may have similar 'no-fly' lists...
Last I heard, the Canadian government was "considering" putting together such a list, so it's just a matter of time....

dant said:
What if this 'list' or 'lists' are 'shared' globally?
They already are. Have you ever heard of the "Maher Arar" case? If not, click HERE

dant said:
If true, then where can you run and hide?
Nowhere, my friend. Nowhere.

dant said:
What does "OSIT" mean?

QueenVee said:
What does "OSIT" mean?
You can go there:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1599

and you will find most of them.

Back
Top Bottom