Where Troy Once Stood

I have wanted to read this book for at least 10 years. Last week I looked on Amazon.ca and found used soft cover copies going for $110 and hardcovers for $630+ (that has changed now and they start at $213. Still to rich for me.). But, I finally lucked out. There is a second hand bookstore in Edmonton, who recently acquired a collector's 2500 book library, and this book was among them; a near pristine 1st edition (with his name in it) for $45. I'm about 2/3rds through. It's fantastic. Phrygia actually makes sense to me now.

Well, I did read Felice Vinci’s book and some others too about this. I must say that they all make a good case for moving the location away from the Mediterranean and onto northern Europe.

But I don’t think either Wilkins nor Vinci have figured it all out. I think it could be a combination of both approaches as proposed by Joramo.

I agree that the location of Troy is more compelling in England, as proposed by Wilkins, rather than in Finland as Vinci proposes. And as such, the names in the Catalog of Ships for the Trojan army make way more sense if placed overall in the UK.

But I think Vinci is onto something with his interpretation of the Midnight Sun and the Hyperion Sun, which makes the case for a Nordic placement. As well as for incorporating the Holocene Climate Optimum into his theories. Lacking the consideration of recurrent catastrophes, both in 1627 BC and around 1200 BC.

Also fascinating, per Vinci, the similarities of some names in India with the Peloponnese (wherever the original location was), hinting at a transposition of names occurring there as well.

So I moved to the C’s sessions to look for more clues.

What happened in 1627-1628 BC?​

session-23-august-2001

Q: (L) Now, I have a little problem with my writing. First of all, did the eruption of Thera occur in 1627 BC or thereabouts?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What stimulated the eruption of Thera?
A: Venus.
{Here I think that "Venus" is a code for the giant comet described by Victor Clube}
Q: (L) Well, about 40 years after that there was the comet cluster, in 1588 BC, correct?
A: Yes.

ym1OTX7QMxzpLRWTci-EKxvFfHUD07XtlqpVQJsMQkWxbzmostt6OlrK88Yyeh_cXOO7w5a1c9nxiwc_UzkCB4rwS7Ld0141XIomb9grzk4kQ6krfWzts4x1-uVtmbHW0wcV_6szChO3sExz1-Ccb0g

Well, surely something big happened in 1627-1628 BC. Joachim Seifert and Frank Lemke performed an analysis of the GISP2 core (Greenland Ice Sheet Project) along with Dendrochronology studies and had this to say:

The analyzed time interval contains two major features: A very large cosmic bolide impacting Earth at 1628 BC, which produced as all cosmic impacts a Z-shaped temperature swing, and, in this case, a very wide swing downwards, after rebounding into a heat peak and stabilizing thereafter.
[…]

Tree ring analyses in the United States, Ireland and Sweden determined this date 1628 BC. It produced a huge Z-shaped temperature swing of global extent. The cosmic impact went into Atlantic waters, from direction East to the West. It is described as one Extreme Wave Event, of which only three exist in Atlantic waters for an over 5000 years timespan (Engel, 2012). This extreme mega-tsunami event ripped out coral boulders up to 165 tons out from the reef and deposited them on the shore in a level of 3 to 8 meters above the sea. This “ripping out of coral” is the major characteristics of cosmic impact waves, because they are so-called “collapse” waves, 100 meters and higher, which shatter coral reefs into pieces. This is impossible by the action of earthquake tsunami “long” waves, which only may wash already loose large boulders on shore.

This implies that Venus did this as a planet with a regular orbit, as opposed to being a comet with an irregular one, as shown by Pierre in his The Seven Destructive Earth Passes of Comet Venus. As this happened some 1,600 after Venus first pass and around 1,000 after the seventh and last, according to Pierre’s analysis.

So it's no wonder that the one blamed for starting the Trojan War is none other than Aphrodite, AKA Venus.

It is interesting that Venus’ started it, and we’ll discuss who finished it later on.

The Iliad and the Odyssey​

Let’s now see some more interesting connections from what the C’s have said or referenced about the Iliad and Odyssey.

As it turns out, it’s related to the story of Abraham and Sarah in the Bible and with Nefertiti and Akhenaten, who are real historical figures.

session-2-february-2003

Q: (Galahad) Well, we got that part right. (L) Once before we discussed Nefertiti and Sarah being one and the same person. We have now been discussing the idea, based on some significant clues in ancient documents, that this individual was also Helen of Troy. Is this, in fact, a useful idea to follow? Is it a correct assessment of the clues?
A: Indeed!
Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?
So the events of 1627/28 BC tie together major historical and fictional events that have survived and have influenced both western and eastern culture for more than 3000 years.

Sets of brothers​

Looking back at the Iliad and the Odyssey, we should find similarities in themes with the Biblical story of Abraham/Moses/Jacob, as mentioned in the same 2-february-2003 session:
Q: (Galahad) Well, we got that part right. (L) Once before we discussed Nefertiti and Sarah being one and the same person. We have now been discussing the idea, based on some significant clues in ancient documents, that this individual was also Helen of Troy. Is this, in fact, a useful idea to follow? Is it a correct assessment of the clues?
A: Indeed!
Q: (L) That would mean that, according to the story, that Paris/Alexander would be the same individual as Abraham and that Herodotus' story of Paris and Helen sojourning in Egypt was true?
Q: (L) We have the brother issue to deal with. We have Abraham and his nephew, Lot. Then we have Moses and Aaron, Jacob and Esau, Isaac and Ishmael. Were all of these sets of brothers just different aspects or views on the same stories, a set of singular individuals, whether brothers or not?
A: Pretty much though with added elements from other stories blended in.
Q: (L) Was it a brother/brother relationship as in actual brothers?
A: No. The "brother" relationship was created to legitimize a "false" line of transmission.

With Homer we also have sets of brothers, there is Atreus and Thyestes, Agamemnon and Menelaus and Paris and Hector. So we could infer that also with Homer, we are also talking about the same individuals wearing different hats.

session-23-august-2001

Q: (L) Well, it seems that Nefertiti disappeared from history in the 12th year of the reign of Akhenaten. He then died in the 17th year of his reign. If Nefertiti was Sarah, where was she during this five year period, if Akhenaten died going after her when Abraham/Moses carried her off?
A: Locked up.
Q: (L) So, Nefertiti is Sarah and Abraham came and rescued her somehow, is that correct?
Q: (L) And that happened at the time of the passage of the comet cluster, between 1627 BC and 1588 BC - dramatic events which is what enabled that particular drama to take place...
Q: (L) So Abraham retrieved Sarah and Akhenaten went after them and drowned in the river or something?
Q: (L) So, from 1627 BC to 1588 BC - that's 39 years - almost exactly 40 years of "wandering in the desert," so to say. So they must have escaped when Thera blew and forty years later, the comets came. What was Abraham and his crew doing during that time?
A: Bedouins.
Q: (L) How many were in this tribe?
A: 623.
Q: (L) So it wasn't multiple thousands of people as the Bible would have us believe. Okay, is Abraham the same individual as is presented as his son, Isaac?
A: No.
Q: (L) Did Sarah, known to the Egyptians as Nefertiti, give birth to a child when she was 90 years old?
Q: (L) Was Sarah the mother of Isaac?
Q: (L) Why did Abraham want to sacrifice his son?
A: Did not happen.
Q: (L) Who was Hagar the Egyptian?
A: Princess of Egypt.
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's maid?
Q: (L) Was she Sarah's daughter?
A: Right nurture to.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand.
A: Sara's daughter by Akhenaten.
Q: (L) Did Abraham have a child by Hagar also, his wife's daughter by another man?
Q: (L) Well, that's pretty incestuous. Did Sarah actually get so jealous of her own daughter's child that she demanded that Abraham abandon her?
Q: (L) When did this tribe finally arrive in Israel and settle down. Was this after 40 years living as Bedouins?
A: Pretty much.
Q: (L) Well, I still have to deal with this King David issue. He was like a Robin Hood. Now, in another direction, what's this deal about Abraham talking to God. Is this where the whole monotheism came in?
Q: (L) So, it started out with Abraham and his tribe. Did he have reinforcements of his Levite brothers who came and joined his tribe from Hittite land?
Q: (L) Are there any details of this story that I haven't covered that I ought to?
A: David was a Levite.
Q: (L) Was he of the line of Abraham?
Q: (L) Did he come from "Hittite land?"
Q: (L) How many generations before he was born did his family come to the area of Palestine?
A: 5.
Q: (L) Were they relatives of Abraham?
A: Somewhat.
Q: (L) Distantly related. So, what did David do? Came along and gathered the people together?
Q: (L) Did they, or did they not, have the Ark of the Covenant? Was this given to this group of people by 4th density?
Q: (L) Who was it originally given to?
A: Abraham.
Q: (L) Who gave it to him?
A: Sara.
Q: (L) Is the story of Rachel stealing the household gods from her father may have really been the story of Sara stealing the Ark from Akhenaten?
Q: (L) No wonder Akhenaten was hot to follow them. He wasn't after Sara, he wanted his Ark back.
Q: (L) Who gave the Ark to Akhenaten?
A: STS 4th Density.

Looking for references of the story of Egypt, the Bible and the Iliad/Odyssey, we can make some conclusions and infer some relationships.

If we relate Paris/Alexander to Abraham, and Helen to Sarah, then we could relate the Pharaoh to either Menelaus or perhaps Agamemnon.

As we can see in the session, Abraham went to rescue Sarah, and with the stolen Ark, both ran away from the Pharaoh, who turned to chase them. We see a similarity in the Iliad, of course, as Paris “abducted” Helen, and ran away together, and the Cypria informs us they ran away with a “treasure”, apparently Menelaus’, or that there was a treasure demanded to be brought back.

session-2-february-2003

Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?
Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?
Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?
A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.
Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?
A: STS.
Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?
A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.
Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?
A: Two separate events.
Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."
A: And who was "Kore?"
Q: (L) Was this Abraham's daughter?
A: It was the last living member of the Perseid family.
Q: (L) Was it a male or female?
A: Female.
Q: (L) And how did Abraham come to be in possession of this female?
A: Search the text and you will see.
Q: (Galahad) If this person was the last member of the Perseid family, does that mean that Paris was a member of this family?
Q: (L) Was this person someone who was part of Abraham's group because he kidnapped her?
A: That is going in the right direction, though not quite that simple.
Q: (Galahad) They are saying that this was a female who was kidnapped? Could it be Helen?
A: No!
Q: (L) Previously we were told that Helen was a genetically tweaked Hittite. Were her parents anybody who would be familiar to us outside of mythology?
Q: (L) So her parentage was strictly mythical. Was she a member of any esteemed family or royal family along that line as has been claimed?
A: Here also you will make a discovery.
Q: (L) Going back to this person - the last living member of the Perseid family - who was handed over by Abraham in his Jacob persona to someone else, who was this person handed over to and why?
A: For protection from the fury of "Helen."
Q: (L) So, there is a reflection of that in the story of Hagar the Egyptian. Who was she handed over to?
A: The "Dragon Slayers."
Q: (L) You mentioned before that Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah was locked up by Akhenaten. Why, specifically, was she locked up?
A: He became unable to function and the action was taken by others.
Q: (L) Did Akhenaten go mad as I have surmised?
A: Pretty much.
Q: (L) Did he fall in the Nile and get eaten by a crocodile as the story about one pharaoh suggests?
A: No Crocodile.
Q: So, he just fell in and drowned?
A: More like he was "helped."
Q: (L) Sounds to me like this poor guy was just a patsy all around.
A: Yup.
Q: The story about the plague that is told in Manetho, was this a plague as in leprosy, a disease, or something else?
A: It was multiple elements including leprosy.
Q: (L) What were these different elements?
A: Consider the writings about cometary showers.
Q: (L) Was any of this radiation sickness from being around the ark as we have surmised?
A: Not so much since it was kept contained.
Q: (L) Did Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah get some sort of sickness that contributed to the necessity of locking her up?
A: No, in fact it was the fact that she did not get sick that made her the object of suspicion.
Q: (L) So, she didn't get leprosy. That means that Miriam was not part of the Helen/Nefertiti/Sarah element, is that it?

Here we can try to make the connection of who this female “last member of the Perseid family” fits in the Odyssey, and to a degree fits with the story of Chryseis, who apparently was taken prisoner by the Acheans, given to Agamemnon as prize, then liberated by Odysseys by intersession of her father came looking for her and:

Her father, the priest of Apollo, came to the Achaeans' beachhead bearing the god's sacred symbols and offered the Mycenaean king and his army gifts of gold and silver. Although the other warriors were eager to accept the ransom, Agamemnon rejected it. He treated the old man without the proper respect due to a priest, taunting him crassly with the image of the girl forever sharing his bed in distant Achaea, and sending him away rudely with threats of violence. Chryses, afraid, went apart and prayed on the beach for revenge. Apollo heard his prayer and, by means of his silver arrows, sent a plague sweeping through the Greek armies, so that Agamemnon was forced to give Astynome back in order to save his men from the disease.

As with the Perseid Family member, Chryseis was returned to someone. And what convinced Agamemnon to do so was a plague. So, in relation to this, there were some hints by the C’s in the 2003 session. Let’s start with their question: “and who was Kore?”, they hinted at this two years before letting us know we are talking about the Persid family member.

If we look for “Kore”, we find that is another name for Persephone. Queen of the underworld/the dead by marriage to Hades. It is related etymologically, to “Perse” or “Persei":

In a Linear B Mycenaean Greek inscription on a tablet found at Pylos dated 1400–1200 BC, John Chadwick reconstructed[a] the name of a goddess, *Preswa who could be identified with Perse, daughter of Oceanus and found speculative the further identification with the first element of Persephone.

In the same sequence, the C’s mention also the “Trampled Leaves of Wrath” and the Autumnal Equinox, what could they mean?
Q: I noticed in Genesis Chapter 33, verse 11, it says that Jacob, who wrestled with the angel the previous night and was on his way to see his brother Esau, who he had tricked into giving up his blessing years before, “gave Esau the blessing”. What was this? The birthright from his father or the blessing Jacob received from the angel?
A: Trampled leaves of wrath.
Q: This is what Jacob gave to Esau?
A: Yes, and what is the "core" meaning there?
Q: I don't know. What is the core meaning?
A: Leaves are of the Tree of Apples, from whence we get the proverbial "grapes of wrath," the Blue Apples incarnate!
Q: Why are these leaves 'trampled?'
A: Removes chlorophyll.
Q: What is the significance of the chlorophyll?
A: When the chlorophyll dies, the autumnal equinox is at hand.

The Perseid meteor shower is usually visible from mid-July to late-august or early-September, just before the autumnal equinox, around the time leaves lose their chlorophyll, and it could be said that all of this is related to cometary activity from this meteor shower, and when it came, could have be seen as a form of wrath, or plague.

It is no wonder that Persephone was the Queen of the Underworld!

Going back to this person, what type of “special power” did it have? Was it related to a bloodline? the “true line of transmission”?

The Sun/Pig God​

As part of the series of questions on the Bible, Egypt and the Epics of Homer, we find this interesting bit:

session-20-august-2001

Q: If the Levites were the Hittite Moon worshipers, how come Akhenaten, who hung out with Nefertiti, instituted Sun worship? That doesn't make sense.
A: Future Ho into.
Q: Future what into?
A: Ho.
Q: HO must stand for something. I don't understand. Was Nefertiti responsible for Akhenaten's Sun worship?
A: Mostly.
Q: Well why did it turn into Sun worship instead of Moon worship?
A: Future honor of Ra. Go 353535. Deity.
Q: So in other words they were laying a foundation for future layering of other concepts?

Another one:

session-23-august-2001

Q: (L) Does that sound right? (TB) It worked. I guess. I'd never thought about it that way. (L) Okay, now about the Pig God: what is it about pigs that makes them ideal as a symbol for the manifestation of God energy, or even as a vehicle?
A: Genetically manipulated RU 353535.
Q: (L) What does that code relate to?
A: Race underpinning tribal code structure.
Q: (L) Are you suggesting that some codon of human DNA that relates to a "tribal code structure" was spliced into an animal?
Q: (L) Why an animal and not a human being? Is it because the STS energy is so contractile that a pig is an appropriate receptacle?

This one too:

session-14-september-2001

Q: Is the god worshipped in Judaism, Yahwah, really Howah, the Pig God?

No wonder the Judaic religion does not allow eating pork.

And finally:

Q: If Akhenaten pursued Abraham and Sarah at the time of the eruption of Thera, did it happen that the waters of the Nile withdrew and then slammed back and hit him?
A: In part.
Q: So the disruption upset the Nile. It made it turbulent, or overflow, or dangerous in some sense?
Q: We read that some Mason traveled to Ethiopia looking for something?
Q: Did they obtain the Book of Enoch from Ethiopia?
Q: Well, if it was close, what will get us closer?
A: Egypt.
Q: Did they make it up that they got it from Ethiopia? To throw people off?
A: Most likely.
Q: How did they know to look there?
A: Given the sign by Howah.
Q: (T) Should we ask who Howah is? (L) They already told us. This "Irish Pig" god. The Moroccans say the name "Casablanca" comes from one white building where Portuguese sailors would meet people. Is this true?
A: Partly

Keeping in mind this Howah, the “Irish Pig” or Sun god by relation to Ra, let's look at some interesting connections with the Odyssey in particular:

Circe

On its way back from the Trojan War, before landing in Calypso’s island for a while, our hero Odysseus ends up in Aeaea, the island of Circe, after his encounter with the cannibalistic giants, the Laestrygonians.

Now, Circe is said to be the daughter of Helios, the Sun God, and Perse, the water-nymph. Considered a minor god in the Greek pantheon, it is interesting that she is an “enchantress”.

Digging further, looking at this word “Howah”, we find a connection with plants. There are two references in the Bible: in Job and in Chronicles, and it is related to “Thistle”.

Looking at Thistle we find this:

The term thistle is sometimes taken to mean precisely those plants in the tribe Cardueae (synonym: Cynareae),[3] especially the genera Carduus, Cirsium, and Onopordum.[4] However, plants outside this tribe are sometimes called thistles.
Well that’s interesting, in adapted Greek, “Cirsium” is “kirsos” or in ancient Greek “kírsion". And “Circe” in ancient Greek is “Kírkē”.

So there could be a relationship between Howah, the Pig God, and Circe. And as we know from the Odyssey, Circe is said to have turned Odysseus’ men into pigs!

On a side note, Thistle in Spanish is “Cardo”, and one of the words for “pig” in Spanish is “Cerdo”, and apparently, it is not clear where this word came from, nor is there a consensus on its etymology.

Going back to the story, what turned the men into pigs was a potion, concocted by Circe. But our hero Odysseus had the help of the messenger Hermes, who alerted him to this trickery. He was advised to use another herb, Moly, to create an antidote and counteract the effects of Circe’s enchantment.

Felice Vinci relates this Moly to wormwood, an ornamental plant. Also used to prepare absinthe.

Artemisia absinthium, otherwise known as common wormwood, is a species of Artemisia native to North Africa and temperate regions of Eurasia,[4] and widely naturalized in Canada and the northern United States.[5] It is grown as an ornamental plant and is used as an ingredient in the spirit absinthe and some other alcoholic beverages.

There are also references to this plant in the Bible, as something “bitter”, a star or angel that falls into Earth in Revelation.

If we look at the latin name, it is clearly connected to the goddess Artemis, who, among other things, is related to the Moon. So, we have that to protect from the effects of the enchantment of the Sun daughter, we have the Moon! Perhaps a hint on “the other party” or the “opposite team”, also reminds us of the Hittite Moon Worshippers, the Levites, from where Abraham and David come from, and the “true line of transmission”.

Near to Aeaea, and after going through Charybdis and Scylla, Odysseus and crew land on Thrinacia. Helios island, home of the sacred livestock.

Vinci places Charybdis and Scylla, and Thrinacia at a Nordic placement off the coast of Norway, in or around the Lofoten archipelago. Joramo elaborates with a very interesting interpretation on the livestock at Thrinacia, and what the number of cows and sheep could mean.

Before arriving there, Odysseus was given advice, by the blind prophet Teiresias, not to kill/eat the livestock. He didn’t do it, but his men did. This enraged Helios, bringing misfortune.

It is fascinating that throughout the Odyssey, Helios and his daughter (or daughters if we count Calypso as his daughter too as Tzetzes does) bring adversity, either by enchantment or by temptation.

Aegisthus and Aegyptus​

Pulling from other threads, we find this bit in a session:

session-26-july-1997

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?
A: Spear of Destiny.
Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

session-3-july-1999

Q: Well, Abraham was the father of Ishmael who was the 'father of the Arabs' according to the Hebrew texts. Hermes was supposed to have been the father of Arabus who was also called the 'father of the Arabs.' This Arabus was the legendary father of Cassiopeia, which is almost a parallel development with just some name changes. It seems as though Arabus and Ishmael were comparatively the same in type and function and there are further comparisons to be made. But, the essential thing here is that Cassiopeia would then have been a granddaughter of Hermes and daughter of Ishmael, and we have talked before about the bloodline of the Ishmaelis as the true 'royal line.' Can you comment on this?
A: You are doing well in your analysis.

Funny that Hermes, ally to Odysseus in the Circe saga, shows up as father of Arabus/Ishmael, the father of the Arabs, the “true line of transmission”, and is directly related to Cassiopeia.

Through Hesiod we find another interesting connection:

In the Hesiodic Catalogue of Women, Belus was also the father of a daughter named Thronia on whom Hermaon, that is Hermes, fathered Arabus, presumably the eponym of Arabia.[6]

And so Belus is the grandfather of Arabus, who is perhaps same as Ishmael, from the true line of transmission, but also fathered Aegyptus, from where presumably Egypt got its name.

The relationship I see with the Homeric Epics is that the name Aegyptus resembles Aegisthus. And who was Aegisthus?

Well, Aegisthus is Agamemnon’s cousin, son of his uncle Thyestes, and who murders him upon his return from Troy, along with Agamemnon’s wife Clytemnestra.

Thyestes and Atreus, Agamemnon’s father, had a quarrel over the throne of Mycenae. It is said that Thyestes was unfairly deprived from the throne. So what we have here is perhaps another supplanter story, carrier of the false line, similar to Arabus/Ishmael.
And maybe also another iteration of the Paris-Helen and Abraham-Sarah story, as Aegisthus becomes lover to Clytemnestra, the king’s wife, who jointly plot against Agamemnon, and take something from him. In this case, his life.

Some analysis​

If we try to follow the chronological events as suggested by the C’s. There was the drama around the Ark of the Covenant, the last member of the Perseid family, and Abraham/Paris getting together with Nefertiti/Sarah/Helen “betraying” the king/Pharaoh (whether this was Agamemnon/Menelaus or someone in their line of descendants or ancestors), happening around the same time period.

And a few decades later the comets came, bringing destruction across the board. The Iliad tells us that from the event that “initiated” the conflict, to the actual war some years passed as well. During those years the Acheans were “preparing” their fleet and armies to go and “avenge” the Atreus house, or to “save” or “retrieve” Helen.

Focusing on the Iliad/Odyssey, what if the whole Trojan War didn’t happen as an actual war, but instead happened in the sky in the form of the comets arriving and bringing destruction?
It also occurs to me that if there was a Troy in England as Wilkins proposes, it was destroyed by the comets, forcing a migration to the west, again as Wilkins suggests, where the survivors rebuilt Troy in what is now London?

And on the same line, it could be that the destruction from the comets also triggered a migration from the north to the south of Europe where the Achean descendants brought with them the names of places and much of their cultural heritage.

One of the interesting things from Vinci’s book is the suggestion that the north of Europe had a more suitable temperature than what we have today thanks to the Climatic Optimum in the mid Holocene, that lasted a few thousand years. And in his estimation, there was a migration south when the temperatures started to drop. But what if the migration was accelerated (or even was started) by the catastrophe in 1627/8 BC?

But besides this, there is a case for the transmission of information from northern Europe to the south comes also from what the C’s said here:

session-19-february-2000

Q: I didn't think so. Okay, in this book it says: Diodorus Siculus, writing in the 1st century B.C., said that "certain sacred offerings wrapped in wheat straw come from the Hyperboreans into Scythia, whence they are taken over by the neighboring peoples in succession until they get as far west as the Adriatic. From there they are sent south, and the first Greeks to receive them are the Dodonaeans. Then, continuing southward, they reach the Malian gulf, cross to Euboea, and are passed on from town to town as far as Carystus. Then they skp Andros, the Carystians take them to Tenos, and the Tenians to Delos. That is how these things are said to reach Delos at the present time." So, from very ancient times, there was this practice of the Hyperboreans sending sacred offerings to the Island of Delos. Now, the Island of Delos is supposedly the birthplace of Phoebus Apollo, whose mother was Leto. Supposedly he was born on Mt. Cynthus. This is a very curious thing. This is contrary to the old view that the cultural flow was from the Mediterranean to the North, that civilization began in the Near East. It implies a cultural flow from the North to the South. What were these ancient Hyperboreans sending to the Island of Delos?
A: Leaves bearing cryptic codes.
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?
A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Meditteranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-trans-generational habit.

So, based on this last bit, and due to this possible migration, placing the Peloponnese and the rest of the Greek geography in and around the Baltic doesn’t seem too exaggerated, as Wilkins (to a lesser extent) and Vinci propose.

Pushing it a bit more, we have the notion that the events around Nefertiti, Akhenaten and the Ark happened in today’s Egypt. But did they? The implications of the question are mind-blowing. There are at least four sources suggesting the event: the Bible, Homer, the Mahabharata, and Egypt’s archeological sites.

One has to wonder at this point if the world was actually more connected and wide than what we think.

Some questions​

So, to summarize, we could just list some of the questions made in this post.

1. Was Troy really in England?
  2. Was it the dominating force in the region before its fall?
  3. Did it get destroyed during the events of 1627/8 BC?
  4. Did the events of Nefertiti and Akhenaten happen geographically in Egypt?
  5. What was so special about the last member of the Perseid family?
  6. Did it live after all and had descendants?
  7. Do we know some of them?

I’ve been wondering about the significance of the Iliad and the Odyssey, and what, in the words of the C’s, could be this “important information” that was being conveyed.

As Wilkins says, it may very well be the path of the hero, a shamanic initiation into knowledge and a journey of gaining knowledge.

It could also be about identifying the “good guys” from the “bad guys” and the monotheistic covenant, as we saw with the Sun God story and from the sessions. And about how to prevent the wrath of the gods, in the form of cometary bombardments in this case, from happening: a moral code for the surviving, how not to act in a way that would bring tragedy and destruction upon themselves.

Something I have wondered lately that fits here: There is a concept called classic beauty which relates to the statues from what we now consider Greece and Rome. However none (or very little) of the facial features in these classical relics bear any resemblance to modern day Greeks and Italians. IOW that’s a vote that where Troy Once Stood was not in the Mediterranean.

Another question is just what nationality do the classic statues look like? (Bearing in mind they might be humans BEFORE certain strands of DNA were burned off.)

My thesis is that time line manipulation has confused things beyond all linear figuring and that is what the anomalies add up to. Until crossing the threshold of possibility that the historical markers and events are discontiguous, the reality of Planet Petrie Dish will remain unknown.

(It all makes sense if you just get things in the right order and B always follows A and it necessarily leads to Z. Wikipedia and the Rockefeller bought and paid for social engineering historians will get you close enough so you don’t think beyond or outside that box.)

Well, I did read Felice Vinci’s book and some others too about this. I must say that they all make a good case for moving the location away from the Mediterranean and onto northern Europe.

But I don’t think either Wilkins nor Vinci have figured it all out. I think it could be a combination of both approaches as proposed by Joramo.

I agree that the location of Troy is more compelling in England, as proposed by Wilkins, rather than in Finland as Vinci proposes. And as such, the names in the Catalog of Ships for the Trojan army make way more sense if placed overall in the UK.

But I think Vinci is onto something with his interpretation of the Midnight Sun and the Hyperion Sun, which makes the case for a Nordic placement. As well as for incorporating the Holocene Climate Optimum into his theories. Lacking the consideration of recurrent catastrophes, both in 1627 BC and around 1200 BC.

Also fascinating, per Vinci, the similarities of some names in India with the Peloponnese (wherever the original location was), hinting at a transposition of names occurring there as well.
[…]
Vinci places Charybdis and Scylla, and Thrinacia at a Nordic placement off the coast of Norway, in or around the Lofoten archipelago. Joramo elaborates with a very interesting interpretation on the livestock at Thrinacia, and what the number of cows and sheep could mean.
I have a video contribution to add, if anyone is interested.
Felice Vinci contributes a very interesting and entertaining explanation of his theories, his research, and his fascination for this subject.
He is also a member for another research “group” that I study with.

During the psyop of Con-vid, we held a “Solstice “Thing”, in 2022.
Reading the by line should explain that, if interested.
The video is long, several other researchers and scholars are featured, so I took the liberty of starting it when Felice begins his segment, but if it doesn’t work, his segment starts at 4:15:57.
Personally, I’ve found watching and listening to authors and researchers a valuable addition to “getting to know them”.
He presents himself as a good natured man, with depth and sincerity, as well as a great sense of humour, in my opinion.
You’ll need to adjust the subtitles for language preferences.

Now, another thing caught my eye, in light of a recent session with the C's. Specifically about Nefertiti/Helen/Sarah.

As background, in the following sessions the C's mention something interesting about her:

session-20-august-2001
Q: What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

session-18-march-2000
Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?
A: Trace gene.
Q: Where did the trace gene come from?
A: Last "call."
Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?
A: Close enough.
Q: Did the gene come through Ankhenamen or Nefertiti?
A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."

session-17-august-2003
Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?
A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."
Q: As in underground bases?
A: Well, what a concept!
Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?
A: Yes

So, Nefertiti/Sarah/Helen had a genetic tweak, somehow was closely related to the Nephilim (to what extent is not clear), and she came from an underground base.

As we reviewed before, she gave "Abraham/Moses" the Ark of the Covenant and then they ran away together while a lot of upheaval was happening around them. One has to ask, why?. Why would she give him the Ark?

session-2-february-2003
Q: (L) One aspect of the variation on the story was that Jacob gave his brother, Esau, the 'blessing' and some 'gift.' Does this reflect an accurate part of the story that Moses, in his form as Jacob, passed something on to someone else’s - something that was important?
Q: (L) Was it Moses/Abraham who was doing this?
Q: (L) Who did he pass it on to?
A: It was finally understood by "Moses" that the danger of the object was greater than the ability of descendants to resist corruption. He handed it over to those who had created it.
Q: (Galahad) Was it STS or STO forces that created it?
A: STS.
Q: (Galahad) So, the Ark was an object created by STS. Did this amount to some sort of realization on Moses' part? Did he start to wake up?
A: Yes. The story of the "contending with the angel" was the significant turning point as well as the moment of return.
Q: (L) What was the blessing he gave to quote Esau, if giving the object to the "angel" was the event of returning the ark? What was the story there?
A: Two separate events.
Q: (L) So, he returned the ark to the so-called angel. And then, he gave something to someone else. Previously, when I asked about this, you said that what he gave to Esau was "trampled leaves of wrath, the blue apples incarnate," and remarked that I should inquire into the "core meaning."

Well, from this excerpt, it seems like it was a good thing that Abraham/Moses got it, and then returned it to the creators. Who knows what would have happened if his descendants used it for all the wrong reasons. But the question remains, why did Nefertiti help stealing the ark in the first place?

And even though I am willing to accept that this was her plan in the first place, as it maybe was to influence Akhenaten to try to install a monotheistic religion, I couldn't resist thinking of this more recent session:

session-29-july-2023
(Niall) Did someone like him, Sargon of Akkad, thousands of years ago, emerge from a high-tech base and play a consciously evil role on the surface where he pretended to be an ancient?
A: They would be educated and trained in congruence with the society of the time. Memory wipe before implantation of mission. However, in earlier times the tech was not adequate so that the outcome was not always certain.
Q: (L) So you're saying that when they would take people and they would have them in underground bases or whatever, they would behave and dress and converse and everything, and the environment was matched to the environment on the surface more or less?
Q: (L) And before they would send somebody out and in some situations they would wipe their memories or, I mean... Are we talking about something that they would do when they were children and then send them to be raised in some way?
A: Some
Q: (L) And then you say that the outcome wasn't always certain because the tech wasn't adequate. You mean the manipulation tech, the hybridization tech?
Q: (L) The controlling of them kind of tech?
Q: (Joe) Why was that tech not adequate? I suppose maybe you had to have a certain infrastructure on the planet of technology in order to control them on the planet...
Q: (L) Okay. And then there's the other thing... Was it also partly because the bloodline had not been purified enough?
Q: (L) And you say the outcome wasn't certain. What do you mean by the outcome of their plan? What do you mean that it wasn't always certain?
A: Some of the subjects were not sufficiently "evil".
Q: (L) So in other words, they would maybe turn good and turn on their creators and masters?

Perhaps that's her case too, she turned on her creators/masters, and helped Abraham/Moses to prevent future suffering, at least in the short term. I guess, as the device was returned to STS forces anyway.

Connection to India and Southeast Asia​

As Vinci’s theory is based on a Nordic location of the Iliad and the Odyssey, he goes on to find some very interesting similarities between some actual names around Scandinavia and India/Southeast Asia:

Interestingly, several place-names found in the Norwegian area of the Vesterålen (where we have located the enchanted islands of Circe and Aeetes), and the lands facing them on the border between Norway and northern Sweden, seem to recall the Aryans.

In the Vesterålen, the islands Hinnøya and Langøya, respectively, recall Hindi (in Hindu mythology, India was considered an island) and Lanka (the island to which Sita, heroine of the Ramayana epic, is carried after she is stolen from her bridegroom Rama). On the facing mainland are Lake Sitasjaure and the city of Ramsund.

The roots of place-names such as Kaalas, Gangnesaksla, Vajsa, Kalixålven, Riksocokka, Jamnfjellet, and Arjeplog seem to correspond to well-known names in Indian civilization: the Kailasa (the sacred mountain of the Hindu paradise), the Ganges River, the Vasu (the eight beneficial gods of the elements), the goddess Kali (Kalixålven means the Kalix River), the seven Rikshi (the stars of the Bear), the Yamuna (a mythical river), and the Arjans, respectively. Burma, to the east of India, has a remarkable counterpart both lexically and geographically in Biarmia, the ancient name of a Russian region facing the White Sea to the east of Norway.

The Sulaiman Mountains of northwest India recall the Solymi Mountains mentioned by Homer in reference to Scheria, which we have located in Norway. Also in Norway, near Tromsö in the north, are two adjacent fjords known as Balsfjorden and Malangenfjorden, whose names have remained almost unchanged for more than four thousand years and nearly eight thousand miles: They can be likened to the names of the Indonesian island of Bali and the nearby Javanese town of Malang. Intriguingly, a mountain next to Malang is known as Mount Semeru (Semeru is synonymous with the name Meru), while six miles south of Malangenfjorden there stands a hill known as Sumarbakke (Sumar’s Hill). Further, a branch of the Balsfjord named Ramfjorden recalls the name of the hero Rama.”

(Just to clarify, what Vinci refers to is that Monier Williams equates “Sumeru/Semeru” to “Arctic Pole” in Sanskrit).

He continues:

It is in this area along the coast of northern Norway that the Odyssey locates the dreadful whirlpool of Charybdis, which we have already identified with the Maelstrom. Indian mythology retains a vestige of this feature in the myth of the whirling sea. (Mentioned in the Mahabharata, it is one of this system’s most powerful tales.)

In fact, it is difficult to understand this myth outside of its northern setting. Another Indian parallel to this part of Norway is the river Sarasvati, which “flows in the sea”—no doubt the branch of the Gulf Stream that runs along the Norwegian coast, making the climate of the Lofoten and Vesterålen Islands more habitable. This is, in short, the perfect counterpart to Homer’s River Ocean. There are other parallels, congruencies, and cross-references between northern Europe and the Aryan world that cannot be considered mere coincidences. In his Prehistoric India, Stuart Piggott writes:

"The entire structure of ancient Indian society and their way of waging war, to what we know of it from the most ancient Sanskrit tales, is remarkably similar to the heroic Irish tales . . . The Aryan war chariots in India were fundamentally the same as vehicles in other Indo-European areas in Mycenaean and Homeric Greece or in Celtic Great Britain.”​

And finally:

Indian literature mentions the Danavas, mythical enemies of the Aryans and perhaps analogous to the Homeric Danaans. Additionally, Greek mythology tells us that the Theban god Dionysus conquered “India.”

Now, Boeotian Thebes, found in today’s Sweden, was near the Homeric Thrace, which in turn was closely linked with Ares, the Homeric god of war, whose name recalls that of the Aryans. The name Thrace seems to echo Trakajit, another name of Kartikeya, the Hindu god of war. Kartikeya was also known as Skanda, which, on the one hand, is remarkably similar to the Homeric city of Scandaea (Iliad 10.268), and on the other, to Scandinavia itself.

To be fair, these similarities do not imply that his theory about the Homeric world is correct, though I do find them fascinating. What it implies is that the world was wider than previously thought and that these transpositions (can they really be coincidences?) should tell us something about the Indo-Europeans (or the Aryans, or whoever it was) and how they could have influenced the region and its documented history and religion.

Also, there is some digging to do with the Mahabharata and its connection with the Iliad and the Odyssey (as it describes the same event, per the C’s).

Ethiopia and the Hyperboreans​

Vinci proposes that Ethiopia and the Hyperboreans are/were located in the Arctic Circle/North Pole:

The Arctic location of Ethiopia is corroborated by references in Greek mythology, such as the myth of Perseus: Immediately after beheading the Gorgon Medusa in the land of the Hyperboreans (mythical people of the north), Perseus reaches Ethiopia, where he rescues Andromeda by killing the monster that threatens her with death. Considering that this episode directly follows his Hyperborean adventure, an Arctic location for Ethiopia makes much more sense than an African one.

Also

It is also significant that Indian mythology mentions a land at “the ends of the earth,” corresponding to the Homeric Ethiopia. In his introduction to The Orion by Tilak, Giuseppe Acerbi tells us that the Mahabharata calls it Uttarakuru, “the Utmost Land” or “the Utmost Region,” known as Paradesha in Sanskrit, Pairidaeza in Iranian, Parádeisos in Greek, and Pardes in Hebraic. In his essay Airyana Vaêjo: The Original Home of the Aryans, Onorato Bucci writes: “In the Vedic tradition, Uttarakuru is the original homeland of the Vedic Aryans, instead of Airyana Vaêjo.” Moreover,

"The Indo-Iranic sources speak of a solar cult in the country of Airy-ana Vaêjo, before the ice age arrived; the cult of Apollo, [which] came from the land of the Hyperboreans and, according to tradition, settled in Greece, is its amazing parallel. The Hyperboreans—who lived at the ends of the Ocean—are the counterpart of the Aryans, who themselves live in a country which is sunny for six months (or ten months, according to another version), with a mild climate and a night six months (or two months) long. Their main deity is the Sun god.”​

These Ethiopians are mentioned in the Iliad as “living far off”, and being the “most distant of men”, so Vinci following the Arctic Circle theory is understandable given the popularity of the idea, which has been floating around for quite some time (Milak suggested it too at the beginning of the 20th Century), but let's see what the C's have to say.

On Ethiopia in relation to the Cassiopeia story:

session-20-august-2001

Q: Where is the Ethiopia of the Cassiopeia story? Where it is today?

A: 4th Density.

On the Hyperboreans:

session-5-august-1995

Q: (L) Okay, I am really curious to discover something about the ancient legend of the Hyperboreans?

A: There is a masking there. It is an incorrect description.

Q: (L) What do you mean? There was a race supposedly called the Hyperboreans...

A: That is a masking.

Q: (L) What is a masking?

A: A masking is an incorrect description of an historical event or condition.

Q: (L) What was the true event or condition that is masked as the Hyperboreans?

A: There have been, in your third density environment, at various points in space-time, residing on the surface of your planet, and also within its atmosphere, which structure has changed repeatedly, and, in fact, underneath the surface of your physical environment in 3rd density, a great many types of races of humans, some of whom are currently existing in your environment, and some of whom are not. And, also alternate humans. In other words, human-like 3rd density beings who could not be accurately described as humans as you know them. And, also there has been interaction with 4th density beings who pose as 3rd density beings, and 3rd density beings who have, at times in your history, have been able to temporarily and at will interact with 4th density in such a way as to present themselves as 4th density beings. So, we are describing here a virtual potpourri of history involving intelligent life within some realm or condition of your environment. To zero in on any group and give them a name at this point is not really appropriate as names connote approval, but, in fact, may merely be a stamp.

So perhaps it is better to think that when Homer says this place is "distant" or “far away” or “at the world’s end”, it means it's located outside our earthly 3D realm, or at least partially. And we could even consider it an underground base, which could very well be in a 4D or bi-density environment:

session-23-november-1996
Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."

session-29-august-2015

Q: (Ark) Maybe this Flat Earth theory is created to distract from the Hollow Earth theory?

(Pierre) It can be flat and hollow. [laughter]

A: No there is more "truth" to the "Hollow Earth" theory!

Q: (L) As in underground bases and 4th density planes of existence under the Earth?

And this one in relation to underground spaces/bases:

session-23-september-2023

(Approaching Infinity) Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor or is the deepest one actually so deep in the liquid outer core?

(L) Is any of it in the liquid outer core?

A: No

Q: (Approaching Infinity) What about the ultra low velocity zones which are on the barrier between the molten metallic outer core and the rocky mantle at around 2000 miles below the surface?

Q: (L) So they're not there.

(Approaching Infinity) Since tunnels would seem to be subject to earthquakes and a very long trip down, plus would have to pass through the mantle, is the primary means to access these cities via 4D?

A: Now you are getting closer.

Q: (L) So that suggests that underground spaces, bases, whatever, partake to a great extent of a hyperdimensional reality. Is that the case?

Connection to India and Southeast Asia​

As Vinci’s theory is based on a Nordic location of the Iliad and the Odyssey, he goes on to find some very interesting similarities between some actual names around Scandinavia and India/Southeast Asia:

(Just to clarify, what Vinci refers to is that Monier Williams equates “Sumeru/Semeru” to “Arctic Pole” in Sanskrit).

He continues:

And finally:

To be fair, these similarities do not imply that his theory about the Homeric world is correct, though I do find them fascinating. What it implies is that the world was wider than previously thought and that these transpositions (can they really be coincidences?) should tell us something about the Indo-Europeans (or the Aryans, or whoever it was) and how they could have influenced the region and its documented history and religion.

Also, there is some digging to do with the Mahabharata and its connection with the Iliad and the Odyssey (as it describes the same event, per the C’s).

Ethiopia and the Hyperboreans​

Vinci proposes that Ethiopia and the Hyperboreans are/were located in the Arctic Circle/North Pole:

Also

These Ethiopians are mentioned in the Iliad as “living far off”, and being the “most distant of men”, so Vinci following the Arctic Circle theory is understandable given the popularity of the idea, which has been floating around for quite some time (Milak suggested it too at the beginning of the 20th Century), but let's see what the C's have to say.

On Ethiopia in relation to the Cassiopeia story:

session-20-august-2001

On the Hyperboreans:

session-5-august-1995

So perhaps it is better to think that when Homer says this place is "distant" or “far away” or “at the world’s end”, it means it's located outside our earthly 3D realm, or at least partially. And we could even consider it an underground base, which could very well be in a 4D or bi-density environment.
Very interesting, synchronistically, during my Amazon browsing this morning, this book kinda popped up.

The North Pole and Inner Earth Chronicles: The Smoky God: A Voyage to the Inner World + The Secret Diary of Admiral Richard E. Byrd | Two Books in One ... Earth, Inner Earth, Agartha, Flat Earth Paperback – December 21, 2023​

by Admiral Richard E. Byrd (Author), & 3 more
It was just listed last month, so I’m looking forward to this compilation.
From the description of the book:
The Secret Diary of Admiral Richard E. Byrd. This intriguing document chronicles Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd's purported exploration of the Arctic's mysterious interior. Within its pages lies an account of a journey that challenges conventional beliefs about the shape of our Earth, provoking the imagination with its amazing tales of a hidden and highly advanced civilization residing past the boundaries of polar ice.”

So after the last session, one of the initial suppositions presented in this series of posts proved to have some merit. The Iliad was an allegory based on something real, but not in the way that has been thought about for millenia. Thanks for the questions to Altair and the follow up to Laura and crew.

session-13-january-2024

Q: (Altair) Did Troy ever exist as a town?

Q: (Altair) And if so, where was it located?

A: England.

Q: (Joe) "Where Troy Once Stood"

(Chu) Yeah, we knew that one.

(Altair) Did the Trojan War really happen as depicted in the Iliad?

Q: (Altair) If not, what was the inspiration for writing The Iliad?

A: Cataclysms.

Q: (L) So what was being depicted was basically kind of like a recounting of the cataclysms depicted as kind of like other densities fighting and this being represented on Earth as cataclysms?

Q: (Andromeda) A docudrama.

(L) A docudrama, yes.

(Niall) A dramatic representation.

(The Mexicans) Was Troy the dominating force in the region before its fall?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it get destroyed during the events of 1627/8 BC?

A: No. 1100 BCE.

Q: (L) Okay, so, but that was the city of Troy, not necessarily the story of the Trojan War, right?

Q: (L) The story of the Trojan War was probably a combination of the cataclysmic events, as well as maybe the destruction of the actual city of Troy. Is that it?

Q: (The Mexicans) Did the events of Nefertiti and Akhenaten happen geographically in Egypt?

Q: (The Mexicans) What was so special about the last member of the Perseid family?

A: Carried the genes of power in undiluted form.

Q: (The Mexicans) Did it live after all and have descendants?

Q: (The Mexicans) Do we know some of them?

A: Caesar.

Most scholars place the events or the Iliad and the Odyssey at the end of the Bronze Age (3300-1200 BC), coinciding with a generalized collapse among cultures and peoples.

The collapse affected a large area of the Eastern Mediterranean (North Africa and Southeast Europe) and the Near East, in particular Egypt, eastern Libya, the Balkans, the Aegean, Anatolia, and the Caucasus. It was sudden, violent, and culturally disruptive for many Bronze Age civilizations, and it brought a sharp economic decline to regional powers, notably ushering in the Greek Dark Ages.

The half century between c. 1200 and 1150 BC saw the cultural collapse of the Mycenaean kingdoms, the Kassites in Babylonia, the Hittite Empire in Anatolia and the Levant, and the New Kingdom of Egypt, as well as the destruction of Ugarit and the Amorite states in the Levant, the fragmentation of the Luwian states of western Anatolia, and a period of chaos in Canaan. The deterioration of these governments interrupted trade routes and led to severely reduced literacy in much of this area.

We should also add to this list the cultural collapse of the Troy empire (if we can call it that).

Now, let's look at what Seifert and Lemke, the GISP2 core and dendrochronology have to tell about those years. In a previous post we discussed something big happening in 1627/28, called the EWE-1 (Extreme Wave Event 1), now let's look at the EWE-2 happening on... 1100 BC.

1705446854947.png

The Atlantic ocean EWE-2 impact at about 1100 BC. This second Extreme Wave Event within the Taurids Stream, was determined to be "within 3.2-3.0 kyr BP" (Engle 2012), considered "to correspond to periodic events, recurring on the order of decades or centuries".

Notable is the frequency of the events in this time period, known as the "Iron Age Cold Period", some greater in magnitud and reach than others. But as this is an cosmic bolide over the Atlantic (as the EWE-1), we are reminded by Seifert and Lemke that the tsunamis caused could have had enough in them to wipe out coastal towns.

Going back to the session, we have this:

(irjO) Was it, as Graham Hancock suggests, that hunter-gatherers lived inland, and the "advanced" civilization(s) lived almost exclusively on the coastlines which were submerged?

So, what to do with the 1627/8 BC event by Venus that provoked the eruption of Thera, and the subsequent cometary impacts some decades later?

Let's review once again the relevant session:

session-23-august-2001

Q: (L) Now, I have a little problem with my writing. First of all, did the eruption of Thera occur in 1627 BC or thereabouts?

Q: (L) What stimulated the eruption of Thera?

A: Venus.

{Here I think that "Venus" is a code for the giant comet described by Victor Clube}

Q: (L) Well, about 40 years after that there was the comet cluster, in 1588 BC, correct?

Q: (L) Well, it seems that Nefertiti disappeared from history in the 12th year of the reign of Akhenaten. He then died in the 17th year of his reign. If Nefertiti was Sarah, where was she during this five year period, if Akhenaten died going after her when Abraham/Moses carried her off?

A: Locked up.

Q: (L) So, Nefertiti is Sarah and Abraham came and rescued her somehow, is that correct?

Q: (L) And that happened at the time of the passage of the comet cluster, between 1627 BC and 1588 BC - dramatic events which is what enabled that particular drama to take place...

A:
Yes.

OKay, so the events of 1627/8 BC relate directly to Nefertiti and Akhenaten (and therefore related to the Homeric Epics and the Bible story of Abraham and Sarah, as we have seen in the sessions and discussed in a previous post). And we have the destruction of Troy on 1100 BC. We have more than 500 years in difference between these events.

Now, the Iliad and the Odyssey don't say anything about the destruction of Troy as such. The Iliad ends with the drama around King Priam and the recovery of his son's body, who had been killed by Achilles. And of course, the Odyssey recounts the story of Odysseus and his way back to Ithaca. Nothing about Troy being wiped out of the map.

Another thing that had me thinking for long was how the flow of the information had happened, who was on it first? And now, per the C's, the answer is that Ancient Egypt was first.

What I am thinking now is that the cosmic events of 1627/8 BC (and the subsequent cometary impacts decades later) were taken as a blueprint, and then transposed into Troy later. But why?

IF we are to believe the scholars that place the writing of the epics either in the 9th, 8th or 7th century BC, then we must consider that that time was marked by constant cataclysms and catastrophes, as shown above. Then we could have a stronger case for another of the proposed hypotheses: the epics were written as an explanation of the current events for those in the know, a tale about the coming of the monotheistic covenant, a warning against the wrath of the gods, a moral code, and a description of the path of the hero during hard times.

And if we follow this line of thought, by the time of the writings the city had already been completely obliterated. Quite a big warning for those reading to or listening the epics well into the Iron Age.

Back
Top Bottom