Whitney Webb's new book "One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime That Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein"

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
Investigative journalist Whitney Webb's two-volume book (500 pages each) is entitled “One Nation Under Blackmail: The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime That Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein”.

"It is an essential primer that [names a lot of names which] provides the framework to understand not just the role and function of Jeffrey Epstein, but also, more broadly, the mess we’re now finding us in. She goes back almost 100 years, to World War II, detailing the connections between the intelligence community in the United States and organized crime, and how the web of corruption grew from there.

This fusion of organized crime and intelligence became formalized in World War II in something that's known as Operation Underworld, where the office of Naval intelligence with the CIA's precursor, the OSS [Office of Strategic Services], formally aligned themselves with the New York mob — what was at the time referred to as the National Crime Syndicate, which was basically a merger of the Jewish mob and the Italian mafia.

The reason that happened is because the mob had taken over most of the unions, and in doing so, they had also taken over most of the Democratic party.

...Actually, they're scared of us, and they're scared of regular people waking up because, obviously, there are more of us than there are of them. And, if exposed for all their criminality, as I'm trying to do in the book, the more people that are aware of that, the more quickly it can unravel.

You can't be afraid of them because ... a lot of what we're fighting now is, in a sense, a fight for the soul of the nation, the soul of the world. It's a spiritual war, on some level. So, if you're giving in to fear, you're losing, no matter how much knowledge you've accumulated about how things work and how these people are. If you're afraid of them, you're giving them power over you.”

...This is why I would really caution people against what I see as psychological conditioning, this idea that we have to wait for a political savior, vote for the right person, and as soon as we get the ‘right person’ in the White House, everything will be fine. The extent of the corruption is vast and there is no way one person at the White House can undo it all.

What we need are regular people to take responsibility. So many of us are looking for the good guy versus the bad guy on the level of nation state leadership. No. The good guys are just the regular people like you and me, and the bad guys are the people most often at the top that have stomped on heads and clawed their way to the heights of power."

Mercola interview/article: Whitney Webb - The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Organized Crime
Podcast (episode #37): Unlimited Hangout Podcast - Unlimited Hangout

Last edited:
The recent "suicide" cited by Whitney Webb:

The most recent example of a Clinton-related death is that of Mark Middleton, special assistant to the chief of staff at the Clinton White House, who was responsible for setting up 7 of Epstein’s 17 visits to the White House. What did he know?

We'll never know because on May 7, 2022, he was found hanging from a tree by an extension cord around his the neck — with a shotgun wound to his chest. As with so many suspicious deaths of Clinton associates, Middleton's death was ruled a SUICIDE.

No pictures or video footage of the death scene were allowed to be made public by a judge order in Arkansas. In an affidavit, father, Larry Middleton states that the reports about his son's death have been 'unsubstantiated conspiracy theories' which have caused 'unimaginable pain to myself and my family'. He claims to have 'extreme fear and anxiety' at the prospect of further details being made public.

And the property the tree was on, where he was found dead, is tied to the Clinton Foundation. It's called Heifer International. The local Sheriff said, 'I don't know the man, and I don't why he picked our county or picked that location to commit suicide. To our knowledge, he had never been there before, and we have no record of him being there before.'

Middleton was recruited for that position as part of the 1992 election. But by February 1995, he had to resign, and the circumstances of his resignation are very suspicious.

The investigation into Mark Middleton is so suspicious that the George W. Bush Administration invoked executive privilege for the first time, just weeks before 9/11, to keep documents about the investigation out of the hands of Congress. That is astounding, because it's not even the same administration, ostensibly an administration against the corruption of the Clinton era, we're told."

In recent podcast Whitney Webb sit with Glenn Beck and are talking about Jeffrey Epstein, Global governance and Transhumanism leading to enslavement of humanity. I didn't read her book, but seeing the podcast what struck me is how keen she's on understanding the problems we face today and she's just tears apart a whole lot of issues.

"If your ultimate goal is total control you need to have a population that has no national identity, that has no identity period that that identity can be fluxed, can be moved whenever convenient for the people on top. If people have an identity and know who they are, know where they stand they're harder to control and I think if you make all of that fluid at every level it's a lot easier to exert your will over them because they don't have their feet on the ground."

Back
Top Bottom