Who would you prefer to meet if you had the chance to live with Laura or Julio Cesar for a while and why?

Hok

The Force is Strong With This One
I was inspired by thinking about how I came to this forum and about what a coexistence with my Reading reference would be like if it were reality, I imagined what it would be like for those of us who have laughed, those of us who have cried as a woman with guts or out of appreciation... Then I thought What would it be like to talk to someone like Julio Cesar? I would like to know your thoughts if you wish to participate.

Hi Hok, good question. I would want to meet Laura.
I can't think of anything that I would ask Julius Caesar because I wouldn't know where to start.
I can think of a million things that I would love to talk to Laura about, or ask her, lol.
I agree, it has been an emotional journey reading about their lives and the sessions with the C's. I'm sure some of us could talk/listen for hours...and hours.
Who would you pick?

I was inspired by thinking about how I came to this forum and about what a coexistence with my Reading reference would be like if it were reality, I imagined what it would be like for those of us who have laughed, those of us who have cried as a woman with guts or out of appreciation...

Hi Hok, there is the FOTCM (Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind) that you can be part of after interacting here on the forum for a period of time and then if you decide to apply for it! We do activities, meetings, projects and also participate on the sessions if there is an availability. If all that is something you would like to do, then just keep networking here, and it will be up to you to decide joining the fellowship if that’s what really interest you.
And just in case, the fellowship it’s not like activating a membership and that’s it, it’s more than that, it’s doing the work on oneself and be part of this community, learn together and help each other when we can, enhance collinearity etc. And with time, you can even participate in person with other members depending the case.

Regarding wanting to talk to Caesar, you can always pray! He might answer you if your intentions are genuine, through your dreams or in your thoughts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom