WHY bother

danaguesswho

The Force is Strong With This One
Why bother asking questions if all that is going to be done is answer in your own tone and answering? I do not get the jist of this forum if this is the forum of the questions.

111777 said:
Why bother asking questions if all that is going to be done is answer in your own tone and answering? I do not get the jist of this forum if this is the forum of the questions.

I'm not understanding what you are saying here. Can you possibly re-word it and elaborate? Are you saying that you aren't receiving replies to your posts?

I do not understand what I am saying , I reread what I said and I don't even get it .......you are right .....scratch this

Odyssey said:
111777 said:

I'm not understanding what you are saying here. Can you possibly re-word it and elaborate? Are you saying that you aren't receiving replies to your posts?

I think, based on another thread on this board, that 111777 is wondering why questions for the C's are sometimes answered by members of the forum instead of being asked directly of the C's in a session. 111777, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I am right in my understanding, then I think the answer to your question is that for all potential questions, we do our best to answer them on our own first for a couple or reasons: first, to practice our own skills in research and reasoning, because learning to do this is what helps us to grow (as the C's have said themselves, they don't like spoonfeeding). Second, it allows the people at the session to be selective with their time and energy spent, so that they can focus on what they consider the highest-priority material. That doesn't mean that any questions here are unimportant, but its not the case that they are going to gather around the spirit-board and fire away about anything and everything on a daily basis either -- the C's would give a largely predictable lecture (I think) if they approached things that way. I hope this helps answer your question :)

111777 said:
I do not understand what I am saying , I reread what I said and I don't even get it .......you are right .....scratch this

So maybe before posting a message, you should preview it and read it and see if the other members of this forum are going to understand what you are trying to say.

It is a good way to avoid noise.

111777. I would like to suggest that you take some time out from the forum and just practice the breathing and meditation.

shijing said:
Odyssey said:
111777 said:

I think, based on another thread on this board, that 111777 is wondering why questions for the C's are sometimes answered by members of the forum instead of being asked directly of the C's in a session. 111777, please correct me if I'm wrong. If I am right in my understanding, then I think the answer to your question is that for all potential questions, we do our best to answer them on our own first for a couple or reasons: first, to practice our own skills in research and reasoning, because learning to do this is what helps us to grow (as the C's have said themselves, they don't like spoonfeeding). Second, it allows the people at the session to be selective with their time and energy spent, so that they can focus on what they consider the highest-priority material. That doesn't mean that any questions here are unimportant, but its not the case that they are going to gather around the spirit-board and fire away about anything and everything on a daily basis either -- the C's would give a largely predictable lecture (I think) if they approached things that way. I hope this helps answer your question :)

I totally agree with you Shijing I think we should brain search with each other first.
It teach's us how to find answers for our selves and socialize with other like minded
people. There are others who have the same questions and I think we should share.

in fact i understand the question....
development of the free will , more than physically develop it along with the soul
emptiness ???
some times we have to let the film go, some others you have to hold it
that's why its so important of being conscious of what a decision is . cuz in my belief destiny is the merge of all counscious and unconscious thoughts in interaction though, we know time does not exist, all concepts are partly wrong in what has to do with perception

Back
Top Bottom