Wicked bit on child transgenderism

Hmm - I really should have named this thread, Comedians trolling city councils and school boards! Here's one that bites:

A comedian disguised as a BLM activist and Eminem wannabe trolled the Frisco, Texas city council meeting last Tuesday satirically demanding reparations and proposing a bill honoring George Floyd for schools.

Cassady Campbell, known for his hilarious and jaw-dropping pranks, hijacked the council meeting last Tuesday. He has 1.61 million subscribers on Youtube and 38k followers on Twitter.

Cassady Campbell, known for his hilarious and jaw-dropping pranks, hijacked the council meeting last Tuesday. He has 1.61 million subscribers on Youtube and 38k followers on Twitter.

Not sure if it is the same guy mentioned here (in that case the video is longer available)? It was a council meeting also, and from Texas.

Not sure if it is the same guy mentioned here (in that case the video is longer available)? It was a council meeting also, and from Texas.
The link goes to the Putin/Donbass thread and says the video is unavailable. However, I assume it's Alex Stein, a comedian who did a rap before the North Texas city council on the subject of Ukraine that jokingly included killing Putin - it can be viewed in this article:

The footage shows the comedian, real name Alex Stein, who also goes by “Primetimestein,” sauntering up to the lectern to address the council.

He wore a blue suit and a blue shirt with a yellow tie and a yellow handkerchief in his breast pocket, echoing the colors of the Ukrainian flag.

The professional troll, who made headlines with a vaccine rant at a council meeting in Dallas in early February, says that he has a presentation for those present before adding: “I want to take a moment to think about the people of Ukraine and what they’re going through, so I’ve prepared a little song for them.”

He proceeds to set up his background music with his phone while saying that he wants to help the Ukrainian people. Stein then begins his rap.

He calls on people to “go insane for Ukraine” and to “put a bullet in Putin’s brain.”

Despite some technical mishaps, the comedian bravely pushes through and delivers more biting remarks for the Russian head of state, whose style of rule has widely been described as autocratic.

Stein also complains that “gas prices are too high” and that “Putin has got to die.”

Repeatedly calling for someone to “put a bullet in Putin’s head,” he seems to segue into some rhymes about his support for the vaccine, presumably in reference to the COVID-19 pandemic.

He then shifts his focus back to Putin, calling him “a racist.” Shouting into the microphone and distorting the sound, the comedian appears to amuse the council members. Nine people are seated around the table smiling and apparently enjoying the performance, although one woman seated behind Stein appears to cringe.

Stein says that Ukrainian President Volodymyr “Zelensky is a VIP” and sings, “Ukraine and I go insane. Put a bullet in Putin’s brain!”

He adds: “You know that is the plan.”

Stein then seems to address President Zelensky directly, saying “I love you, Volodymyr Zelensky! You are so smart!” while two members of the audience behind him smile and giggle as he adds “What’s that smell? Did somebody fart?”

He then reverts to singing about the COVID-19 vaccine, holding up some sanitizer and saying that he has “the Pfizer.”

“You know I stick it in my vein. Put a bullet in Putin’s brain! Go in for Ukraine before I go insane,” he rapped.

He then finishes his song and, speaking normally, says: “I just wanna say, I love you, we need to take out Putin, like Lindsey Graham said.”

He's done a number of these put-ons including this one for trans swimmer rights:

Insane times calls for insane people . . .

Back
Top Bottom