Wind as evidence?

bloobeem

A Disturbance in the Force
While in the think tank (bathroom) just minutes ago something interesting happened involving wind or perhaps better stated evidenced by wind. We live in the UPee - Upper Peninsula of the "state" of Michigan on the Keweenaw Peninsula not to far from Gitchee Gumee (Lk. Superior) - stated so that the reader (you) understands that i understand that due to the fact that we are 2 miles from it (Superior) and 680 (feet approx.) above it, unusually strong winds are are not uncommon to kick up from time to time. Yet when they do everytime i can recall they are preceeded by a weather front and associated with a visual of some cloud mass in one form or another.

Nevertheless as i sit there while having the G4 opened to the Forum (here) reviewing comments shared by others on various posts I noted immediately that the wind had picked up - and this is just a guess as to the speed - from a casual 5mph to approximately 30 mph gust which than caused some things in the yard to bang and clank about. Just seconds prior to this occurance our beautiful and charming and loyal friend and house mate (American Pitbull) walked into the bathroom with the look of fear upon her face and began to move into and behind the "throne". Not being able to get behind it she simply stood facing the corner cowering a bit. Obviously this was strange as I have never known her to cower about anything. Then came the wind (or whatever) for approximately 60 seconds.

Now recalling mention of the visuals "generally" associated with wind in this unique area today sky and weather is your typical modern hazed blue sky unlike the sureal blue of 8 years ago which was so blue - coming from the city 8 years ago (relocating) seeing such a bic lighter blue sky was amazing to me. Anyhow as the weather men now like to say... It is "sunny" (leaving the hazed feature out of course - oddly enough our local weather man of noteriety here is John Dee. Funny huh! (?)) and not windy at all. Generally everywhere in town the winds are and can be calm to nothing while here on the hill always a constant 5 to 7mph.

Well this 30mph gust lasted all of about 45 to 60 seconds of which the normal constant wind speed as mention just prior abruptly reversed direction for this short time and then retuned to "normal". As soon as it changed back the dog looked at me in an interesting way and i ushered her out of the room just outside the door to lay down - which she did. The next thought that occured to me was a visual of the "Train man" from the Matrix. (Connecting the dots... still.)

Earlier today i had been discussing with a neighbor - who is pretty hip - the meaning of obfuscation as discussed in the final chapter probably the last page of the Wave where the C's and company discuss knowledge, light and love etc.. He asked for some clarity on the term of obfuscate. As a visual (as both he and i seem to need this to drive home various meanings) i looked out his front porch window and noted that all he "knows" can change simply by walking down the street to our home and looking out our front window. In so doing he then can ad to his awareness of all he "knows" the antenea array off in the horizon which jet black suburbans (personally i have followed for validation - and by the way they actually have - and i kid you not MIB on the front plate soesn't that beat all!) visit freaquently. Looking out his window into the 3d world one can "only" see beautiful calming oaks and pine etc.. sharing the same space obfuscating his view and another reality which exists in and through another perspective - our front window.

So, that all said because i also noted that the temporary high wind seemed to travel in that direction almost simultaneously with the Train man thought along with one other and final consideration. We also discussed the Ouija as regarding the whiff of information i recently read posted by Mrs. LKJ and we had both exchanged our thoughts on such an event.

Bonus thoughts 1:
Years ago... I built a cloud-buster (still in operation as far as I know although the resin the crystals are set in has since cracked) and the experiment introduced/re-introduced me (again perhaps) to "intent". When completed my"self" and other selves across the USA attempted to aim it as best as possible at various weather fronts. There were 3 of us and things happened as a result. The first day it was placed into service all I wanted was to simply clear the sky for my neighbors and myself (of course) so that we could see this beautiful bic lighter blue sky again. Much to my surprise (one part of me) it worked ("of course" the other side noted). A hole in the haze opened up and continued to grow in size so as to cover the city that can be seen from this hill. i have never since had it happen again. My thinking is it was noted by some technology and it's abilty nixed somehow. Perhaps not yet... noted by something seems plausible. Then a couple of years later i found LKJ on the web doing a search on a skinny book that jumped out at me at a used book store by P.D O

Bonus thoughts 2:
While sipping on a coffee at his home this late morning before the events described above our hazed blue sky (Sunny Skies as John Dee likes to call them) had that radar look faintly forming which was much easier to see with my polorized shades on than with the naked eye.

Bonus thoughts 3: On the 11th 12th and 13th of this August what is known as the Peoples fair will be held in what i have recently been told is a known "vortex" point. http://www.keweenaw.info/events_285_peoplesfair.aspx This is actually being held about a mile from the antennae mentioned above. It has been said by some i have recently run into that the energy there is so stong that it is unmistakable. A question we would like to ask the C's about - as knowledge for certain protects. Personally i am interested in going for the chance meetings that may be encountered yet this vortex thing... well it is a question in my mind and certainly not a draw to the event.

Lastly, this morning before stepping out of the house i found myself reviewing the first or second chapter of Gnosis Book 1 regarding the iron filings taking bit of a break from The Fire Within... lol

Well thats that and my appoligies for posting this on this particular forum as i was uncertain where to perhaps more specifically post.

ciao;^)

Back
Top Bottom