Work from home idea's.

Jones

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
DIY Face Masks.

Ordinarily I don't like to take advantage of peoples fear and panic. But I think there are some elements of this current mass hysteria that give an out of the ordinary situation.

Plenty of people are losing work and need to find alternate income, many from home. Others might be calmed by having their own face masks handy. There's also an idea that this current virus is being used as a 'live exercise', so even though the current situation is a nothing-burger, people may benefit from having a face mask if the real thing roles around.

Of course, they don't have to be sold - they can be given away. However, I have seen them listed for between AUD10.00 - 15.00 each.

So, if the idea resonates and you're have a sewing machine and know how to use it, here's a pattern to make them. I've seen them made with both plain and print fabric. It's often the case that those who like to sew already have heaps of spare fabric on hand.

Please if you have more ideas, share. I have a job thankfully but it's really phisically demanding (guys are in qarantine, I had to unload the truck and I do extra work) and when I get home in the evening I'm so numb I can't think of anything:ohboy:

Back
Top Bottom