Would You Get High Heels Implanted Into Your Feet? This Exhibit Wants You to Consider It

Marina9

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Wasn't sure if this should be posted here, but yesterday I came across with this article. It was just crazy to read, we have seen crazy horrible body modifications before. And now with the "so called celebrities" being part of this horrendous trend, IMO people will more likely be hoping into this new "trend".

Just horrible stuff.

Would You Get High Heels Implanted Into Your Feet? This Exhibit Wants You to Consider It

If you could change your body as easily as you change your clothes, would you? That’s the question A. Human, an experiential concept conceived by Simon Huck, is asking. Opening at 48 Mercer Street on September 5, the interactive exhibit is a showcase for body modifications—and not the ones you might expect from Huck, a longtime friend of the Kardashian clan. Which is to say, no lip fillers or contouring tutorials here. “We didn’t want to root any of our modifications on the idea of existing insecurities or discomforts,” he says. “A. Human is about the freedom to explore this world and live in this world in any way you choose.”

In this futuristic take on the world, your choices will include swapping out your wedge sandals for a conch-shell-like permanent heel or having new DNA-mirrored hearts created and implanted for you and your beloved. Creepy or cool? That’s for you to decide, but Huck’s intention is to present these options with a positive spin. “When you think of the future, you think dark, dystopian—there are all these images that come to mind. I didn’t want to create a utopian world, but I definitely wanted to create a world that was optimistic or, at the bare minimum, neutral,” he says. “We wanted to use the future of fashion and the future of self-expression as a way to look at the future. That is how the ethos of A. Human formed.” [...]

Kim Kardashian Joins 'A. Human' Art Experiment With Temporary Necklace Implanted Under Her Skin

And now Kim Kardashian is trending in the news, just a quick search about this topic and it's all about her and this new horrendous trend... :nuts:

Oh my goodness this is revolting. I googled the picture of KK with the necklace that lights up, it's vile. This guy has had what can only be described as fish gill spaghetti inserted into his neck:
Apart from these crazy fads being unsightly, what are the possible health implications?! Like heavy metals, plastic leaching, damaging the soft tissues!!?!? Just another way that people can mutilate and destroy the natural, the true, the physical body in the name of art and fashion.

Apart from these crazy fads being unsightly, what are the possible health implications?! Like heavy metals, plastic leaching, damaging the soft tissues!!?!? Just another way that people can mutilate and destroy the natural, the true, the physical body in the name of art and fashion.

Well, I guess it could become a case of destruction by "natural selection". Quite ironic, given the artificial components and attitude in this whole business.

Well, it makes me think of this from Romans, chapter 1:

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and wickedness of those who by their wickedness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 Ever since the creation of the world his eternal power and divine nature, invisible though they are, have been understood and seen through the things he has made. So they are without excuse; 21 for though they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless minds were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools; 23 and they exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling a mortal human being or birds or four-footed animals or reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the degrading of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to degrading passions. Their women exchanged natural intercourse for unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind and to things that should not be done. 29 They were filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, covetousness, malice. Full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, craftiness, they are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters,[f] insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, rebellious toward parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 They know God’s decree, that those who practice such things deserve to die—yet they not only do them but even applaud others who practice them.

Wow Laura, reading the Bible with you is so interesting! Thank you!

I think these people that do this to their bodies are absolutely crazy, narcissistic, full of pride, so much that they will die for it. They are nuts. Are they still human?

And I thought tattoos were bad, but this is absolutely disgusting! Can such a thing even be reversed? Ewwww, it is just so gross, I can't imagine why anyone would do such a thing! :umm: Debased minds, indeed!!!

That is just disturbing. Hopefully this get's no traction.

I doubt most people would find this appealing, and the ones that do are probably a very small but visible minority, like the guy above and the Cardassians. And even then, the main reason they'd even get this done is because they're attention-seeking narcissists, although in some ways it's reminiscent of the Transhumanists in that there's this strange urge to mutilate the human body while looking at it as an 'improvement'. And as for the hundreds of thousands of 'likes', as with anything extreme and different, some people find it 'cool' today but will probably wake up tomorrow and have pretty much forgotten about it.

Just when I thought things couldn't possibly get much worse than what they are- jeezus that's just awful. And like what Turgon posted above, if these shallow narcissists are doing it for the attention, it'll be short lived (Twitter/Insta frenzy will move onto something else), & then they're stuck with having defaced their bodies permanently. I have no words.

What's up with people trying to make themselves looks disgusting? I stumbled across this "beauty" trend this morning:

Ants Trapped In New And Disturbing Acrylic Nails "Fashion Trend" | Disclose.tv

The video footage below shows live ants being trapped inside acrylic nails. The story has gone viral but fired back in a big way.
It was posted to Instagram 2 days ago by a Russian nail fashion salon and has garnered hundreds of angry comments.
Just watch how the ants run frantically for their lives.

Like humans, dogs, orcas, and all other animals, they don’t want to be trapped in a tiny, unnatural space:The nail salon’s caption claims, “No animals were harmed during the making of this video,” but viewers weren’t fooled.Comments include the following:

“Taking intelligent little beings and trapping them inside a nail for Instagram likes? Truly pathetic.”

“That is beyond awful! I’m always shocked at the disconnect people have with other creatures on this planet. … They feel no guilt about taking a creature from its environment and suffocating it.”

“Disgusting! Would you like to be in their position????”

“This is disgusting! Animals are not a fashion trend or something. They are living beings and MUST be respect[ed]. Please set the ants free of those nails and never do this again.”“No animals were harmed??? … Harm doesn’t equal death. They look really stressed and honestly the nails don’t look cool at all.”People reacted similarly when the disturbing footage was shared on Twitter:

I agree with all these comments. There’s nothing fashionable or trendy about this newest so-called “nail art."​
These ants didn’t want to be ripped from their homes and trapped inside fake nails, where they have no room to roam and no access to food, water, or oxygen. They will die at a 100% rate.

Humanity has lost it's human-ness (and morals)? For some, the body has become "the Alter of fornication"!

About as gross and deadly as getting a “Brazilian butt lift”?

29.08.2018 - British Woman Dies After Undergoing 'Brazilian Butt Lift' Surgery in Turkey
British Woman Dies After Undergoing ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ Surgery in Turkey

Despite experts and doctors warning of the procedure’s risks, thousands of women continue to go ahead with the surgery in search of better figures. Just this month, a Brazilian doctor known as Dr. Bumbum was charged for the death of one of his patients as a result of a similar procedure.

A British woman has died after having “Brazilian butt lift” surgery at a clinic in the Turkish city of Izmir, according to The Sun.

The woman, 29-year-old Leah Cambridge from Leeds, worked as a beautician and went to an exclusive clinic in Turkey for the cosmetic procedure, which involves transferring fat from other parts of the body to the buttocks.

She was pronounced dead immediately after undergoing the procedure, which costs around $4,000, while still on the operating table.

Her death has shocked the family she leaves behind, including her 31-year-old widower and three kids.

Husband Scott Franks said her death has left him a “broken man” and urged others to reconsider their plans for unnecessary cosmetic procedures, saying, "People need to be aware of situations that can happen with this treatment.”

He also said they are still searching for “answers” while trying to arrange her body’s return to the UK from Turkey.

The so-called “Brazilian butt lift” is an increasingly common procedure, with many women opting to go under the knife in search of quick and easy improvements to their figure.

However, experts have warned that such surgeries are risky, especially when performed outside of Europe and North America.

Earlier this month, a Brazilian surgeon widely known as Dr. Bumbum was charged with murder following the death of one of his patients in a similar buttocks-enhancing procedure.

~~~

All promoted by low-life-role-models like the Kardashian's and least we forget - Madonna and Lady Gaga ...

29.08.2018 - Netizens Mock Lady Gaga as Diva Goes Bare for New Photoshoot
Netizens Mock Lady Gaga as Diva Goes Bare for New Photoshoot

~~~

Is it any wonder, why some men have resorted to this ... What's the difference???

28.08.2018 - Sex Doll Brothel Opening in Toronto Next Month Claims to Be America's First
Sex Doll Brothel Opening in Toronto Next Month Claims to Be America’s First

20.03.2018 - French Kiss Off: Paris Sex Doll Brothel in Peril Over Fears It Promotes Rape
French Kiss Off: Paris Sex Doll Brothel in Peril Over Fears It Promotes Rape

02.03.2018 - Where 'Girls Don't Say No': Denmark Opens First Sex Doll Brothel
Where 'Girls Don't Say No': Denmark Opens First Sex Doll Brothel (PHOTO)

Back
Top Bottom