WTC Collapse

Ruth

The Living Force
Here are some things I posted on the Pentagon Strike Forum before it was amalgamated. I would like to re-post here, if I may.

Here is something written by Steve E Jones from the Dept of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University. It questions what could have caused the WTC to collapse. Quite a good piece imo, I don't see any evidence of COINTELPRO here, does anyone else?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

This one questions the WTC financial viability as it needed HUGE subsidies to keep running and would have been very expensive to pull down (due to aspestos). It tends to give the picture of being a 'white elephant'.
http://www.notbored.org/wtc.html

This one is about 'Lucky Larry'.
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/wtc-silverstein.htm

In the course of my surfing I came across an something that 'alluded' to Mr Silvestein being involved in trafficing of amphetamines. I can't find anything more on this and it may well be COINTELPRO. Mr Silverstein is a property developer and may never have been involved drug trafficing. Although that doesn't preclude a person from having other interests.

Oh and here's something else as well
http://www.ditrianum.org/Artikelen/artikel33en.htm

Here's another story from the website Propaganda Matrix that comments on building collapses. I wonder how the PTB are going to react to this increasing scruitiny by the public into building demolition. Mind you, the official story has so many holes in it it may as well be a sieve.

http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2006/200306landmarkimplosion.htm

Landmark Implosion Looks Like WTC Collapse
Classic crimp and leaning mirrors Building 7, South Tower

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 20 2006

The controlled demolition of a North Texas building Saturday provided a stark reminder that WTC Building 7 and the twin towers could not have been brought down by any other means than planned implosion.

Watch the video of the Landmark Tower implosion in downtown Fort Worth and compare it to the South Tower of the WTC.

We see the classic crimp and leaning effects of controlled demolition in both cases.

The foundation of the building is blown first to weaken the structure and the building's 30 floors are then quickly popped out one by one to ensure the building falls rapidly in its own footprint.

WTC workers who were inside the building before its collapse state that they were eyewitnesses to underground explosions that were totally separate from the plane impacts.

The building falls faster than the speed of gravity as was the case with the twin towers.

Reminiscent of 9/11, dust then quickly engulfs surrounding city blocks.

Adjacent buildings receive minor damage such as broken windows and yet we are to believe that falling debris caused WTC 7, a 600 foot building that occupied an entire city block, to collapse in the late afternoon of September 11.

The twin towers and Building 7 were the first and only steel buildings to collapse from supposed fire damage in history.

Firefighter dispatch tapes prove that there were no raging infernos inside the towers and the fires were nearly extinguished. Photos before the collapse show a few minor fires in Building 7.

The Windsor Building in Madrid burned for nearly 24 hours as raging fires enveloped almost all of its 32 floors. The steel framed building did not collapse. The South and North towers collapsed within 56 and 103 minutes of being hit by planes respectively.

What is wrong with this picture?

Thousands In NY Dying
Of '911 Disease' - Uranium Probable
9/11 Cough - More Than Just "Asthma" Indeed
http://www.rense.com/general72/911dis.htm

Last I heard, aspestosis was quite a significant problem to those who inhaled it.
http://www.healthline.com/galecontent/asbestosis

I wonder why Ms Garger is trying to 'promote' the idea of fearing poisonous radiation.

Aspestos also the reason why the NJ and NY Port Authority could not demolish the building by implosion when they owned it, but instead, sold is beloved 'white elephant' to Silvestein. All he had to do was wait for a fake 'terrorist' attack, watch whilst the two towers 'magically' imploded (plus a third building that wasn't needed) and collect double his insurance money! Poor man! What are the odds of that happening? Pretty long, I'd say. As will be his punishment if he was in any way involved. If not in this life, then maybe the next.

I can definately 'see', with very little use of my imagination, any individual involved in this crime being 'reborn' as a cockroach. It would certainly be a fitting punishment for any person with an interest in realestate who turns to crime and murder for gain.

The following is exactly the thing that is needed to press for a new, independent, (really, really, really independent!) investigation of 9/11. Nothing else will do. So, let's see how many 9/11 "truth" people go for that angle, insisting also that EVERY aspect of 9/11 be totally and completely re-investigated including the Pentagon strike:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

BYU Physics Prof Finds Thermate in WTC Physical Samples, Building Collapses an Inside Job By Jacob Hamblin, Portland Independent Media Center

WTC steel with diagonal cut, thermate residue. Based on chemical analysis of WTC structural steel residue, a Brigham Young University physics professor has identified the material as Thermate. Thermate is the controlled demolition explosive thermite plus sulfur. Sulfur causes the thermite to burn hotter, cutting steel quickly and leaving trails of yellow colored residue

341239.jpg

wtc steel with diagonal cut, thermate residue

Prof. Steven Jones, who conducted his PhD research at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center and post-doctoral research at Cornell University and the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility, has analyzed materials from the WTC and has detected the existence of thermate, used for "cutting" the steel support columns.

Dr. Jones is a co-founder of Scholars for 911 Truth.

Dr. Jones in earlier work pointed to thermate as the likely explosive that brought down the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 skyscrapers. See the original research work here:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

But only recently was physical material analyzed in the lab and the presence of thermate announced. The samples were provided Dr. Jones team from redundant sources.

See recent comments regarding Prof. Jones' "Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?"

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Comments_Jones_05May2006.html

Both BYU and Prof. Jones have been offered additional grants if he would "change the direction" of his research. In addition, there have been threats made by an individual who "is taking action" to stop Dr. Jones' research, specifically his experiment with thermites (aluminothermics), on the grounds his work may be helpful to "terrorists". Jones notes that much more detailed information on both thermite and thermate is readily available on the internet.

Well, if this picture of WTC steel with diagonal cut isn't smoking gun evidence, then I don't know what else is?

I have watched the lecture of Dr. Jones. It seems to me that more and more people get aware of this crime. But I really don't know at which moment this huge and growing card house of lies from the US government will come crashing down. What worries me also are the possible implications world wide.

Just imagine that suddenly something happens like the famous butterfly wings flapping and this leads to instant recognition of the crimes. What would that mean if the majority of the US citizens realise that they have been duped.

Instant shame first, then the realisation of the nonsense wars against Afghanistan and Irak because of the lies. Guilt. Anger against the criminals and all those who supported them, like all those who forced people to shut up or got laid off. Maybe also against the media. Of course those who are guilty do everything to put the blame on someone else if possible. Could there be a witch hunt or even civil war? Could this be the start of the big dollar crash.

BTW, Dr. Jones was really careful not to accuse someone, it was sometimes almost painful to watch. This political correctness is so...., yuk.
It just helps go back to sleep. It seems to me that political correctness suppresses emotions and it helps the pathocrats. But these emotions don't go away, the have to be released somewhere and somehow. Hope this doesn't get nasty if released.

ArdVan said:
BTW, Dr. Jones was really careful not to accuse someone, it was sometimes almost painful to watch. This political correctness is so...., yuk.
It just helps go back to sleep. It seems to me that political correctness suppresses emotions and it helps the pathocrats. But these emotions don't go away, the have to be released somewhere and somehow. Hope this doesn't get nasty if released.
He is acting as a scientist, so IMO his caution is warranted and actually helps the cause. Emotions would not. Lots of us are expressing emotions and accusing people behind the crime (and I say 'us' including myself) but a true investigator has to stick to what he or she knows. Dr. Jones doesn't know who really did it. How many of us do? We have educated guesses, of course, which is good enough for those of us who aren't actually investigating the scientific evidence.

DonaldJHunt said:
He is acting as a scientist, so IMO his caution is warranted and actually helps the cause. Emotions would not.
Of course you are right. It just was painful to watch, because he always wanted to say it different than he did. Sure he wanted to be careful and I really found this man honest. He said that he doesn't want to be emotional, but it was in a way very emotional because you could see that there were things that he as a scientist couldn't accept but had to say it in a polite way.

Found this article through a link from the Propaganda Matrix website.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_1074.shtml

Twin Towers wreckage turning up all over the place
By Jerry Mazza
Online Journal Associate Editor

Aug 7, 2006, 01:21

And you thought all the 9/11 WTC wreckage was swept up in eight months and sent to be smelted in foreign countries or secret places in our own strange land, right? And that the rest of the rubble was buried in Fresh Kills (appropriate name), Staten Island. So did I. But now it turns out last remains of the Towers are being stored in an 80,000-square-foot hangar at JFK International Airport in New York. Ain't that a kick in the head?

The previous fact comes from the fifth paragraph of an article Fragments of Twin Towers may return to Coatesville by Jennifer Miller at DailyLocal.com. It's a story about Coatesville, Pennsylvania, wanting to get some WTC steel "trees" for the future National Iron & Steel Heritage Museum, to be built in the city's Lukens National Historic District. The Graystone Society is the group propelling the museum project. Well, how nice.

Scot Huston, a "direct" descendant of the Luken family, president of the Graystone Society, and Gene DiOrio, Graystone Society vice president, traveled to that JFK hangar to meet with New York Port Authority officials about bringing some of the remnants back to Coatesville. That's even sweeter.

But how about giving some steel "trees" to some 9-11 scientists and engineers? To see if the steel is still strong or if there is any evidence of explosives on them or to test their melting points. I mean since NYPA officials are accommodating these Coatesville folks, let's remind them there is a 9-11 Truth Movement concerned with all these little details in little ole New York City, where the tragedy occurred. And this movement lives around the nation and the world as well.

So to me, further sharing of the "trees" for forensic research seems like a modest proposal, especially in light of some of the darker purposes for which the wreckage is being shared. Trust me. Nothing's ever simple concerning 9-11.

Warship built out of Twin Towers Wreckage

Yes, you read correctly. This fact is from an article with the subhead's title. Check the link and see the ship. It's the greatest show on earth. This tale, which surfaced on May 22, 2006, from the London Times Online shows and tells us about The USS New York being built in New Orleans using some 24 tons of steel taken from the collapsed World Trade Centers.

In fact, "after a brief ceremony in 2003, about seven tons of steel were melted down and poured into a cast to make the bow section of the ship's hull." Are you waiting for the Empire-State building-like miniatures made of the Towers' lost steel? That would be the final iron-y, wouldn't it? Ah, but there's more. And more. And more.

Like one shipyard worker, Tony Quaglino said: he "was going to go in October 2004 after 40 years here, but I put it off when I found out I could be working on New York. This is sacred and makes me very proud." Glen Clement, a paint-superintendent said: "Nobody passes by that bow section without knocking on it. Everybody knows what it is made from and what it's about." Ah, but Glen, not everybody knows how the original steel got bent outa shape. May I suggest The 911 WTC Collapse: An Audio-Video Analysis. Really amazing stuff for all good Americans. It's about what really happened. Please, check it out.

Returning to the ships, another site offers you a chance to play Anchors Away as you read about defense contractor Northrop Grumman being the builder with the reused bloody steel. Only they claim "the steel was to be shipped to Northrop's shipyard in Pascagoula, Mississippi." It ain't New Orleans. But it ain't far. This site claims the 684-foot ship should be ready for service in 2007. It will be the fifth USS New York. The site's copy reads:

"The brand new assault craft with a capability of carrying around 800 marines and equipment is to be named the USS New York, in tribute to the almost 2,800 people who died in the attacks of September 11 2001.

" . . . The ship will have the motto 'Never Forget'" which sounds more like the Holocaust imperative, a little Israeli influence? Maybe it could be called the USS Infamy for the day that lingers in the mind, when all of our defense systems crumbled like the Towers. But let us not obsess. Let us learn and act and win minds and hearts. The copy continues . . .

"The recycled steel from the Twin Towers, if it meets quality standards, will be used to form the ship's 'stem bar.' That is part of the ship's bow, where the vessel cuts the water." I love it, the "if it meets quality standards." It got blown and burned to smithereens and it's still going and these idiots are wondering if it'll meet quality standards. The question is, do they? And catch this lack of standards.

"New York authorities have the awesome problem of disposing of the 1.62 million tons of rubble that went to the nearby Fresh Kills landfill from the World Trade Center site. Some memorial sculptures made from recycled steel have been commissioned by the city, and tribute sculptures have now been erected in many civic and private facilities throughout the country."

"The awesome problem" they have is 1.62 million tons of steel and not a ton for testing? I mean it sounds like they don't know what to do with it. Why not shove some of it up the perpetrators' collective ass, after we put a nice point on it. And then let us test a few thousand tons of it, every which way we can. This is live evidence which can serve for justice to the dead.

Then let us return to the ship-building and Northrop Grumman, actually on the banks of the Mississippi, which survived Katrina, another irony: the South's 911.

Northrop's Building Four 911-themed Assault Ships at a Billion Each

Not only will we have a USS New York to go after bin Laden, ha ha, and memorialize the infamy, we will also have a USS Arlington, named after that section of the Pentagon where the missile, I mean, airliner hit. And we'll have a USS Somerset, in memory of that place in rural Pennsylvania where United Flight 93 or some other plane was shot out of the air by two F-16's and a white military jet.

Forget about the fighting with the terrorists. If they were there, they didn't know what hit them either. Badaboom, the plane exploded right in the air, seen eight miles away by all kinds of eyewitnesses.

So our USS New York will be the $1 billion pork chop for the military-industrial complex, "one of a new generation of amphibious assault ships capable of landing a 700-strong Marines assault force on a coastline almost anywhere without the need for a port." So watch out everybody, everywhere, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Far Rockaway. Here we come.

In fact, Woody Oge (not Ogre), Northrop Grumman's director of ops in New Orleans, "was keen to play down suggestions that the ship might be used to spearhead invasions." It went something like, yeah, we're building it to deliver humanitarian assistance as much as for war. Why, one such ship, the USS Boxer (not named after Barbara) was dispatched to deal with the aftermath of Katrina. And we all know how good that turned out, right Woody? Barf.

And even though the hurricane whooped through the shipyard last summer, the half-done New York survived intact. But a lot of black and white people drowned and lost their homes forever and a day. And some workers are living at the shipyard in the bebop "Camp Katrina."

Earl Jones, one of the working dudes says that after eight months the Ninth Ward still isn't rebuilt. "The insurance company won't even talk to us. We're having to hire lawyers to chase 'em. I don't like this, but I don't want to be out of work."

Mr. Jones in his infinite workingman's wisdom says he does not want his old home enshrined in a billion dollar fighting machine. Me either, Mr. Jones. Not one frigging bit. But he does say, re his crib, a small check from the insurance company might help. Good luck, my brother, good luck.

Hey, all you 9-11 Truth fighters, let's get our hands on some of that steel. I know the way to Kennedy. Pick you up tomorrow morning. Let's go picket the airport till they show us. What do we have to lose but our loss? And what do we have to gain but the cold blue steel to win?

Jerry Mazza is a freelance writer living in New York. He remembers crossing the Williamsburg Bridge as a kid in his father's Chevy and looking down in wonder at the East River, the sprawling Navy Yard and the great American ships of WWII being patched and made from scratch to get rid of the Nazis who somehow have managed, even after defeat, to remain among us. Reach him at gvmaz@verizon.net, an NSA-Eyeball Company.

Copyright

Back
Top Bottom