WW3

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting info, if we disregard the fact that they are trying to sell the wisdom how to survive the WW3
http:(2slsh)www(dot)threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

It all really conforms with everything we already know here, what i find fascinating is that the info was written several years ago
and it si unbeliveably accurate in relation to current geo-political happenings:

A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago (see Conspiratorial History). Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three.

Deckard said:
It all really conforms with everything we already know here, what i find fascinating is that the info was written several years ago and it is unbelievably accurate in relation to current Geo-political happenings:
I have been reading on that site in the past week also, and I too find it fascinating. But the information needs to be very carefully sifted before one pronounces a final judgment.

The distinction on the introductory page here

http://www.threeworldwars.com/intro.htm

between accidental history and conspiratorial history seems useful:

Three World Wars said:
Accidental History
In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.[...]

Conspiratorial History
Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man's planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.[...]
until you realize that you are being presented with an either/or dichotomy, and the reality is that in between the two poles of "accidental" and "conspiratorial" there are an almost infinite number of COINTELPRO gradations - various combinations blended of truth and falsity. The distinction must clearly be seen as a gross oversimplification. One watches carefully to the extreme left and the extreme right, and winds up walking directly into the pit dug in front of one.

Deckard said:
It all really conforms with everything we already know here, what i find fascinating is that the info was written several years ago and it is unbelievably accurate in relation to current Geo-political happenings:
But this whole 3 world war scenario seems to be based on a letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini, look here:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

Three World Wars said:
[...]Between 1859 and 1871, Pike worked out a military blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the world which he considered would forward the conspiracy to its final stage in the 20th Century.[...]
and here:

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Three World Wars said:
Albert Pike and Three World Wars
Continued from Part 1.

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

Pike's Letter to Mazzini

It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

William Guy Carr said:
"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".
It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written.

NEVERTHELESS, THE LETTER IS WIDELY QUOTED AND THE TOPIC OF MUCH DISCUSSION. my emphasis
The chain of transmission for the allegation of the existence of this letter is stated to be:

1. Albert Pike to Giuseppi Mazzini, August 15, 1871.
2. Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.
3. William Guy Carr, author of Satan, Prince of this World
4. Three World Wars.

The Three World Wars site goes on to quote portions from Pike's letter, which is pretty scary and pretty accurate.

In passing -- to give them credit-- they do mention that Carr's book has the following footnote:

William Guy Carr said:
"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".
I have not yet read either the Cardinal's book or Carr's, but from the information given, it is clear that the factual basis for Pike's 1871 prediction of three world wars rests on a letter from Pike to Mazzini whose whereabouts IF IT EVEN EXISTS no one knows.

The story may very well be true. One of (especially Conspiratorial) historians' problems is that hard copies of things vanish -- or never get put into writing in the first place. It may even come from the real authors of the Protocols or someone like them, for all I know.

But right now it falls into the same class as whatever Sherlock Holmes was really doing during The Great Hiatus from 1891 to 1894.....

I read through this site and it is frightening to think that we may well be in the midst of WWIII, I suppose I would rather be in denial about the possibility of that being a fact, however reality is hard to ignore.

Something I found interesting in the time lines they have posted for all three WW's is that they list the start of WWIII as 03/20/03, which is 88 years, 8 months, and 13 days after WW1. In numerology 13 is the number of destruction and tearing away the old, which gives rise to something new--it is essentially the number of death and death leads to a birth of something new--a change. The 1+3=4, 4+4=8 (so 8 is actually 1+3+1+3), 88 is 4+4 and 4+4, and the listed start date of WWIII is 3+2+3=8.

I do not know if that means anything or not, but the pattern jumped out at me. If you have the numbers 4, 8, or 13 in your address ect.. you may well realize that things do not stay the same, but change and breakdown repeatedly.

FWIW I found this site quite some time ago, and also received their on-line 'Freedom Technology' seminar, which contains a lot of useful information about how to get free from the control system. There was also a tendency to oversimplify there, but there's no question that the writer has an excellent perception of how the system works. Unfortunately, it seems his family has been targeted for their outspokeness. There was a serious accident involving Michael Haupt's father, who is currently in critical condition. The medical expenses up to this point have bankrupted the family according to Mr. Haupt, and he is asking everyone on his mailing list for help.

One of the things 'Fresh Wisdom' advocated was moving out of the U.S. to places like Thailand. In fact, that's where Mr. Haupt was living at the time of his accident. Furthermore, he was so 'out of the system' that he wasn't properly insured for his circumstances, which led to his family having to go to the extent of morgaging their houses to pay for his treatment, which has been rife with both practical and medical complications.

I also purchased the 'Longevity' e-book by Veronica Haupt, which includes the proper diets for different blood types and a lot of other useful information. Both 'Fresh Wisdom' and the Longevity book renamed Ultimate health, I think, are now being offered in exchange for a $7.00 donation to help cover medical expenses.

It is unlikely that serial wars, financial dilution, and moral collapse of our age can be avoided because it is the inherent nature of man. There is a deep-rooted need in many powerful leaders to deny the existence of the Positive Universal Force, because if they did not do this, they would have to submit their own behavior-patterns to the instruction set introduced by the Positive Force. This is unacceptable to the Negative Force, hence the giant Cosmic Battle, with ramifications in this dimension.
Sounds a little like STS/STO to me. The thing that's missing in this information is the concept of knowledge protecting, and the possibility of a quantum jump in a positive direction. It's all rather fatalistic - better put your assets into gold and get out now kind of thing.

I found this site a long time ago as well and have mixed feelings about it. It has a very over-the-top bombastic feel to it, almost like a John Kaminski-lite style of writing. The prediction of future terrorist attacks portion is rather silly and based on nonsensical information (they even cite some guy's ridiculous e-mail which is completely uncited...rather dumb if you ask me). They don't seem to follow the news as often as you would think, particularly with the developments of the past year (I RARELY saw updates even after the Korean Nuke test).

I also have some concerns about the alleged Pike letter. It seems to me a forgery written by some right wing conspiracy nut who read a lot of those Bible Armageddon/End Times/WWIII books that came out around in the 80s. They just found the appropriate figure from history and then wrote a letter talking about three world wars in Pike's name (who's dead and can't defend himself), also citing another figure from conspiratorial history (Carr) and then stating that the original has never proven to exist!! On top of that they use terms like Nazis, Zionists, atheistic communism, and the such, some terms that didn't exist back when the letter was originally written. On top of that it presents the typical right wing conspiracy view of history, that WWI was about turning Russia into a communist fortress (then why did all the western countries invade it and try to prevent that from happening?) and WWII about turning Russia into an empire (kinda hard since they lost 1 out of every 7 of their people not to mention their entire industrial base!). As for the WWIII prediction that could have been conjured up any time from the '67 war on to this day. I would not put too much stock into it.

I also read his "Fresh Wisdom" book after doing the seminar. I like the information, a lot of it is valid, but the way he presents it is almost insulting. A roommate I showed it to at the time resented the fact that the information had to be "secret" and I understand his point. Haupt was pretty damn near arrogant about the whole thing and showed as much contempt for the commoners as the evil "illuminati" he may claim to be fighting. His arguments for keeping it secret are valid but not airtight. He reminds me of another psychopath I encountered personally who kept saying how he will always offend people and loves it (you can see the guy's website at www(dot)ideagasms.com , subscribe to the newsletter, you'll get a kick out of it).

Also he almost demands that you accept and believe his version of Christianity and christian science...frankly I skipped over those absurd sections and went to the more practical information. All in all, it's an interesting read and if you can get it for free go ahead.

As for his other books I haven't read them, does anyone recommend them in particular?

WWIII? That's something I thought would happen ever since I was a kid, kind of a inner knowing probably through the veil. Almost like when I was surprised when Baghdad wasn't invaded during the first gulf war and automatically assumed that another war would happen where it did (I was surprised when people didn't believe that Bush II would invade Iraq when I took it for granted). WWIII however is used by a lot of people as a scare tactic to induce fear or to sell something, usually both. They often reduce the scenario to something rather simple when the geopolitical situation is always complex. The did the same for the first two world wars particularly WWI which was a very complex situation. But then again you come to expect such simplicity and simple mindedness from right wing conspiracy nuts who believe they have a "big picture" view of history when it's just a silly fairy tale for the most part.

Yea,

and what really rubs me the wrong way is following:
Sanity Check!

There is much fear-mongering on the Internet today. It's called The Politics of Fear, and it plays right into the hands of those who want to enslave us.

Don't fall for it!

There is absolutely no reason to fear World War 3, provided your mindset is prepared. Fortunately there is a brand new, controversial Life Manual which suggests strategies for surviving the coming tough times. It's called Fresh Wisdom - Breakthrough to Enlightenment, and you can read what others are saying about it by clicking on this cover image:

I think that the Pike letter about the three world wars is a later forgery written in the 1940s. The only source is Carr. He probably wrote it and attributed it to Pike.

Deckard said:
Yea,

and what really rubs me the wrong way is following:

Sanity Check!

There is much fear-mongering on the Internet today. It's called The Politics of Fear, and it plays right into the hands of those who want to enslave us.

Don't fall for it!

There is absolutely no reason to fear World War 3, provided your mindset is prepared. Fortunately there is a brand new, controversial Life Manual which suggests strategies for surviving the coming tough times. It's called Fresh Wisdom - Breakthrough to Enlightenment, and you can read what others are saying about it by clicking on this cover image:
Yeah, no kidding, I'm sure people living in Tehran, Baghdad, Tel Aviv, Korea, heck pretty much all over the world have NOTHING to worry about if WWIII does indeed breaks out. Not to worry, as they get vapourized they can rest easy cuz they bought Michael Haupt or Marcus Hart's books (or whatever his damn name is since he admitted he developed another personality in a mass e-mail he sent out...another sign maybe not to trust the guy i.e. greenbaum?) The whole thing about him admitting he not just uses another nom de plume but admits its another personality developed out of this "knowledge" justs smacks me as reeeaally odd to say the least. And where or where have we heard that before, where the world will end but don't worry just buy my books and you'll be OK?!? (Sorcha Faal I'm looking at your direction).

Heck even the sob story about his father smacks me as underhanded and hypocritical. After all the guy makes money preaching self-reliance and to get out of the system, then when something happens, either by accident or malice from another party, he gets stuck and asks his "devotees" to help bail him out (no disrespect to the father of course...that is if he does exist at all). It's almost the same as those bums you see on the street who either dress nicely or dress like anarchists and desired to get out of their system entirely from their own decision (i.e. fate didn't push them out into the street). It ticks me off when these a-holes start asking you for money sometimes aggressively. It's also damn hypocritical. After all they decided to leave the system (as if such a thing were possible) and now they ask people who remain in the system for their hard-earned money? Give me a f&*king break! And this Haupt or Hart guy strikes me as no different if not worse!

DonaldJHunt said:
I think that the Pike letter about the three world wars is a later forgery written in the 1940s. The only source is Carr. He probably wrote it and attributed it to Pike.
Agreed. The letter always struck me as disingenuous. It's biggest indicator it was written recently is that it is obviously VERY ahistorical and obviously written recently with an agenda to push. It's taking 3 VERY complex events that occur over a VERY long and equally complex period of time and simplifies them to absurdity. It's worse than the idea that WWI started cuz a guy got assassinated. What's worse is that its written directly to the Alex Jones types who views communism and satanism as one and the same. The letter preaches atheism and communism which sounds like protocols-like disinfo. Given that Carr was in Intelligence with the Royal Navy I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that this guy is cointelpro and disinfo artist of the highest grade and this is just one of his products.

What's worse is that theirs no link between the wars and so it makes no sense. What happens to communism after WWII if it's so damn powerful? Where does militant islam come in? None of these questions are answered.

What's even more worse is that the "communist fortress" equally makes no sense from an historical perspective. One does not need to read Red Symphony to know that Lenin and the gang had no intention whatsoever of making a "communist fortress" and knew that if communism were to survive it would need to spread to the developed countires namely Germany. And that is what they tried to do but failed after the battle of Warsaw. It was STALIN who ended up reversing Lenin and Trotsky's policy of international communism and turned Russia into a fortress of communism. But from what we've read in Red Symphony that was not the intention of the forces behind communism. Ergo we have a contradiction. Clearly the letter was written at least AFTER Stalin took over and the author assumes that Stalin's plans were the Illuminati plans all along, which doesn't seem to be the case, regardless of which way you view history. The author must have been confused, uninformed, had a right wing agenda to push and probably wanted his cake and eat it too...personally, I'd say all of the above.

That there is probably the biggest clue to suggest that this letter is a completely fradulant piece of work.

Haupt was pretty damn near arrogant about the whole thing and showed as much contempt for the commoners as the evil "illuminati" he may claim to be fighting.
I picked up on that too, and his marketing approach is very 'used car salesman' like.

Also he almost demands that you accept and believe his version of Christianity and christian science...frankly I skipped over those absurd sections and went to the more practical information. All in all, it's an interesting read and if you can get it for free go ahead.
I seem to recall getting a list of people who are somehow involved with Michael Haupt, and there were, in fact, a lot of fundamentalist right wing types. I remember thinking that the arrogance and pushiness regarding religious views, was all starting to make sense.

Heck even the sob story about his father smacks me as underhanded and hypocritical. After all the guy makes money preaching self-reliance and to get out of the system, then when something happens, either by accident or malice from another party, he gets stuck and asks his "devotees" to help bail him out
That was my reaction too. I think I would feel differently if I sensed he was really trying to benefit humanity by making certain information available, though. The thing is, I get the impression he's using some kind of 'get rich quick manipulation formula' and doesn't really give a hoot about making the world a better place. In fact, he says as much, because according to him it isn't possible to stop the dark side from realizing it's evil agenda. I also get the feeling that he is/was an insider, which is why he has such a good handle on the system.

Back
Top Bottom