Xee-A Twelve and the Channel Amitakh Stanford on good and evil

L

ljvh769

Hi All,
Here is another site, which I would like a consensus to debunk as COINTELPRO. The channel is an individual named Amitakh Stanford. The site is

http(colon)(slash)(slash)www(dot)xeeatwelve(dot) com

There is some really strange stuff here about good and evil, the Anunnaki and the end of the world. I continue to be amazed at the extensive material, which goes into the belief system that is channeled from where ever.

Where does this come from? What is the “red herringᾠ? My thoughts are that, first the messages or writings give specific dates for the predictions. And second, the red “flagᾠ is the images of horror that are very liberally distributed. This is very insidious stuff. Any comments?
Thanks for helping if you can on this one. I am building knowledge by reading as much of this kind of internet material as I can. I am also reading SHOW again to cross-reference a lot of the Biblical stuff. It is an amazing web that is always being woven.

ljvh769 said:
I am building knowledge by reading as much of this kind of internet material as I can.
Why do you call it "knowledge"?

What kind of "knowledge" can you build reading fairy tailes?

Hi Ark
Thanks for the input. Well, now that I think about it, I could have picked a better word. By reading this stuff, I am learning how to recognize lies (fairy tales). I am new to this and my knowledge is building by networking here at SOTT. I feel I am on a fast learning curve and I appreciate the feedback about what is disinformation, COINTELPRO and partial truths that one can encounter on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom