Youtube and Google censorship

Esprit

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hello all ! I was listening to a podcast today, it's one of my favorite show but sadly Benoit Perron who died suddenly couple of years ago (suspicious to me) much in the likes of Victor Thorn, made a great podcast about Google and Facebook naming all the implied people behind the platform, like some companies managed by the CIA. Benoit Perron had his french radio show called the resistance zone I assisted to a couple of his conferences, to me in my area he was the best by far. Anyways if someones speaks french and like podcasts here is where you will find them: https://soundcloud.com/cism-89-3-fm/sets

Surely there are other sources pointing to the CIA involved in those platforms, I heard they were watching but did'nt know some of the name of the companies involved in those channels are CIA owned.

I come home after work and read this article on SOTT:

The Purging of Alternative Media Has Begun in Earnest : https://www.sott.net/article/359176-The-Purging-of-Alternative-Media-Has-Begun-in-Earnest

Just to confirm what I was listening to today. It's nice to see that people are quickly turning around and building other platforms to express themselves.

It seems to be 'full steam ahead' with Youtube now putting "fact check" messages on all videos that question main steam 'science'. A couple of these topics appear to be man made global warming and vaccines, but there may be more.

They seem to have moved beyond the realm of what constitutes 'conspiracy theory' and into the realm of science. I personally don't think they have a right to an opinion at all, as these videos have been specifically done to question or contradict what 'mainstream' has been saying.

This article from Natural News:
YouTube to add "fact check" propaganda messages to MMR vaccine videos in latest Orwellian attempt to override reality

I recommend everyone watch the Vaxxed documentary, as it will not leave you unmoved.

Don't forget Twitter, also banning under similarly vague "community guidelines." But look at what they allow. This article shows Twitter threads started by a far-left podcaster (Dr. Bones of "The Guillotine,") discussing how to form secret, armed cells of insurgent leftists that blend into populations and await the opportunity to do violence. He has 5000 Twitter followers, and 15,000 on Facebook. Just amazing.
CIVIL WAR ALERT: Leftists openly plot mass executions of conservatives as Democrats release home addresses of Republican Senators

This looks very exciting, an uncensored YouTube alternative. Hey, lets ALL go over to LBRY! LBRY - Content Freedom

Video of YouTube contributers ranting about censorship and recommending LBRY as the answer.

This particular gentleman (a Dr Robert Epstein, who interestingly enough says he voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016) has some chilling things to say about 'big tech' censorship and manipulation. I guess his topic is elections, but the same can be said for many issues that have powerful backers.

I noticed that on my YouTube dashboard on my SmartTV, for a month or so I get recommendations (on the very top!) for mainstream TV evening news. Even though I never watch them - and if so, not on YouTube!

Together with the "wrong-think correct boxes" referred to above, and info boxes saying "RT is paid for by the Russian government" when watching a RT video, this shows the desperation to get people back in line. Smart TV has made it too easy to watch alternative news for the PTB's taste, it seems!

This also shows that YouTube is now fully infiltrated with and run by the neoliberal elite. If it was just a company, why push mainstream news on people who don't want it, and might even be turned off by it? Doesn't make any sense.

This also shows that YouTube is now fully infiltrated with and run by the neoliberal elite. If it was just a company, why push mainstream news on people who don't want it, and might even be turned off by it? Doesn't make any sense.

Maybe because they are desperate? With that the media is trying to keep up the control, but of course they are getting the opposite and more people simply get annoyed.

It looks like YouTube (owned by Google) has censored the latest presentation from The Highwire with Del Bigtree. Their latest presentation is titled "The Year of The Whistleblower" where Del interviews Zach Vorhies starting at 21.50 minutes. I guess I'm not surprised that YouTube ended up censoring them. What Zack has to say is pretty damning.

What's worse, YT never recommends vids from channels I frequently watch. Not any more. They're always shoving other things in my face (including mainstream news / other "approved" channels/vids), and I have to manually go find the stuff I want to see!
:rolleyes:

It looks like Tim Pool has (finally?) figured out he, among others, is also in the "firing line" when it comes to censorship. :scared: We are moving into some very dark times.

Vernon Coleman speaks about YouTube protecting government lies. He is very well spoken and quite sarcastically critical of 'mainstream' censors. It's worth a look.

Viva Frei has finally worked out that all is not beer, skittles, rose petals and moonbeams at Youtube. I was actually wondering when that was going to happen. :scared: Unfortunately it was inevitable. Sigh.

Back
Top Bottom