Youtuber FunkyFatHead's haunted bedroom

SHNAGFNAY

Jedi Master
Here are seven videos uploaded on Youtube from FunkyFatHead. These videos are over one year old and he hasn't uploaded anything else on that channel. There is something weird about his bedroom.

In the first video a book 'The Berenstain Bears' changes its title when he enters the room and changes back when he is out of the room.

In the second video I would think his bible changes aswell but it is in the bedroom the whole time of the video. I am not a bible reader so I can't be sure what it should say.

The third video shows a car parked outside his building and when he enters his bedroom and looks out from the window it isn't there.

4th video. He talks about him being in contact with a very small investigate group, -'they are professional' 'discrete group' that has visited and studied his bedroom. He then talks about how he has a sensation of someone already being asleep in there when he intends to sleep. He even goes on to say there is an impression on the bed and that it is himself laying there.

5th video. By using a single speaker and a laptop playing music/frequency/432Hz a black mass appears above his speaker which is placed on his bed.

6th video. The title of this video is '528Hz Fractures spacetime', he says he has videos of this fracture opening up.

The last video and the most amazing it seems to me show a 'fracture' opening up. Now he uses an online tone generator with a mixture of 528Hz and 525Hz. It opens up a portal to another state which he claims is in Sedona.

So what do you guys think? Either its real or not but certainly is interesting.

528Hz Fractures spacetime
Gateway to Sedona

You mentioned 6 videos, I only see 5 in this post, they're all nonsense, seems to me that it's just a guy trolling the Internet.

Video 1: Edited, in HD the edits can be seen

Video 2: Nothing special, different bibles use lion or wolf. A 10 second Google search makes that clear

Video 3: More video tomfoolery, there are several different ways to make that video the way he did

Video 4: Yawn

Video 5: More video tomfoolery, there are several different ways to make that video the way he did

You mentioned 6 videos, I only see 5 in this post, they're all nonsense, seems to me that it's just a guy trolling the Internet.

Video 1: Edited, in HD the edits can be seen

Video 2: Nothing special, different bibles use lion or wolf. A 10 second Google search makes that clear

Video 3: More video tomfoolery, there are several different ways to make that video the way he did

Video 4: Yawn

Video 5: More video tomfoolery, there are several different ways to make that video the way he did

Hello Mark. I mentioned 7 videos. The last two show up as links at the bottom, not sure why, I entered it the same way as the other videos.

Yes, videos 6 and 7 are not embedded, they are linked at the end of the post.

Hello Mark. I mentioned 7 videos. The last two show up as links at the bottom, not sure why, I entered it the same way as the other videos.

Ah, thanks. I didn't see the links, and your last comment seemed to be relevant to the 6th video comment. Anyway I was going through videos one by one, by the time I got to the last one embedded I thought "Oh sheesh, enough already, they're all trolling people big time".

Last edited:
High tech video editing tools are prevalent, cheap to obtain and often free, and they can make manipulating clips incredibly easy even for a novice. And there are how-to videos on YouTube for nearly any video editor tool you want to use. A load of those tools are designed to run on mobile phones and tablets so a person doesn't even need a desktop or laptop computer to edit (assuming they want to tolerate editing on a tiny screen). It's really amazing what can be done these days with just a little bit of software and patience - color altering, visual effects, visual overlays, visual subtraction or substitution, frame-by-frame edits, time-lapse, speed-lapse, and so on and so forth, all from nearly any reasonably modern computing device you have available. So keep that in mind when you see videos that make sensational claims supposedly backed by "video evidence."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom