How did you build trust in Cassiopaea?

I think that it is more "beliefs" than "faiths" in heinrich's case.

Yep! And the Cs have told us over and over that they are not here to hand answers out like candy. They are here to help us to think and do our own research. They have told us NOT to deify them.

I, for one, do not take the Bible as a true source of information. Nor the word of the God of the Bible. If enough research has been done, you find out that Yahweh was a tribal god of the Jews who was promoted by the priests as the one true god.

Learning is fun! It may put a few sacred cows out to pasture, but we are better off without them, or so I think.

i must clarify here, because we fell into a language trap: when i said :" bad faith", i translated from the french "etre de mauvaise foi" . this expression has nothing to do with foi=belief. it just means wanting to deceive. and "wanting to deceive" is not " digne" of the cass...

Just to add something to what Genaro81 posted; So far the track records of the Cs have been incredible good, taking into consideration that, like someone before said is not a black and white situation. The fact that they have a really good track record doesn’t mean that all the information they provide is correct in a sense. And that sense is our perspective or assumptions (like myself and others pointed out before) there are cases that information is encoded because of our free will to accept information, or sometimes is correct but we don’t comprehend the answer due either because the question wasn’t formulated correctly, or we are, again, “assuming” that the answer we got is incorrect because the data we got proves otherwise and it could be the case that is not really correct. And there are instances where in reality we have proved that the answer they provided to us is incorrect, BUT it is incorrect because of corruption due to our assumptions, strong believes or emotions. Which itself has to do with free will at the end.
Saying all that, as you can see, there is a reason of why the Cassiopaean experiment is called an experiment after all, because it’s just an experiment, which turned out to have really good results overall.
So, I recommend you to look it that way as well.
Regarding the Shroud of Turin, you are making an assumption that is real where in reality there are zero proof of having the image of the real “Jesus” printed on it, and I put that on quote because the Jesus as we know it, didn’t exist and that’s already proven not just by Laura, but other scholars as well. (And latter confirmed by the Cs) besides all information that Chu pointed out as well. So, the Shroud of Turin could be real, yes of course, now, is it from “Jesus”?, certainly no, but could be from someone who looked like the character described in the Bible and that’s it.
Clinging to any material is like defending a political party...But Jesus in this case would say to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's...Jesus was not a politician and he did not create religions.

dear hobnob, i will try to reply to your questions:
- regarding the "bad faith", i mean that the evidence available in my references can not be denied.
I'll mention that this meaning is clear in English as well, and was never in question. However, you absolutely believe in the evidence of the author you cited, so it is a phrase easily susceptible to a double meaning without changing the essence of the argument. Which is, of course, no big deal, but there's more in heaven and earth. Also, as far as I can read of the translation, it is not particularly convincing, for reasons another user stated.

Why I interested in this project? Becouse It has very high quality answers. And questions are very interesting.

How do I knows It's true. I don't, but I assume, based on knowlage and life experience I achived.

How to convince other people to this project. You can't. If someone search for very high quality answers, he will find this place. If this place will be full of high quality content it will have bigger influence.

Do we should trust C's. No we shouldn't. But I discover that C's not always are correct. Why? Laura thinks that we shouldn't trust C's becouse there could be "interference" in communication process, but I think C's are so smart that their mission is to inspire us, not give simple answers. They knows that sometimes there could be errors or misunderstanding on human thinking process, and they give answers that inspires us, rather than lead us, and Laura often ask questions in the way to show us that our thinking process goes in wrong way. This means that the goal of this project is to prevent us from going in wrong way, not showing where we should go.

There are 2 factors in this project. C's are factor 1. They are so smart that they can inspire us even if there's many errors in channeling session. They are so smart that they can hide key in the channeling session, that ussual people didn't find out, at first look.

The second factor is Laura, she can ask questions in the way that creates life lessons, and redirect your thinking process on different direction. It means that sometimes, asking questions is more important that geting answers, becouse when you asking questions you see the problem and you learn how to find the solutions for the problem.

I also learned not to visit this site without a reason. I visit this site only when I have problem or I want to share my point of view on different topics.

Heinrich, I remember writing something that you agreed with a while ago, about the lasting value of the information provided here with the C's.

And just to add I got this saying from the C's in at the end of one of the sessions and it is pure truth.

Over the years I've read the transcripts, and compared the information with what is available for me to see in reality, the real, the truth of what is happening in our world and in myself. The advice and information about health that has time and again been corroborated in real life as being valid, the excellent advice and knowledge provided on emotional, spiritual, psychological cleanliness, the historical background that the C's have given matching with myth and legend that is reflected in books, artwork and archeology alluding to the influence of the serpent throughout history, the reoccurring themes that pervade the Cassiopaean Transcripts can and have been validated in clues that exist in our concrete reality by Laura's huge amount of research and is there in front of us in our world and for those who have the inclination I'm sure they would find similar clues as they are there if they were to look for them.

There are many outer positive affirmations, so to say, for the Cassiopaean work. As well as inner ones, like how following the advice given here.. About how we have the free will to make better choices for ourselves and by doing this work on ourselves difficult as it is, by keeping psychic cleanliness, fighting the negativity internally where the spiritual battle is always there, and by choosing to be honest with ourselves and have good thoughts, having positive thoughts, being "excellent to each other", acting in a way that is loving, caring, understanding, being helpful humble ... By doing this and following dilligently this advice slowly the reality of our lives, our relationships improves and this is also reflected outwardly as it benefits others too in their realities.

Like how when I started reading this and following the advice here, my relationships with my family improved and they noticed this and so it also benefited them too. When following the C' s advice and not allowing myself to be entertained by negativity (not all the time as I'm not always able to follow it of course lol.. ), the reality created in my life and around me is better, despite the difficulties of this path which seems to be part of the process and part of soul growth and learning through change and adversities as they say, it's hard work but it's worth it, and nothing good comes without hard work. SO much beneficial information has been given here it really is immense.
The Transcripts also tally up with Ra about the nature of our reality and in comparison to the minor discrepancies in any work like this, the fundamental spiritual truths are solid, as well as the truths about the nature of the control systems, how they work and operate again is there for anyone to see..

The difficulties also of trying to transmit a message of truth from a higher source into our dark realm must be huge i can only imagine, so there are probably going to be some discrepancies in any work like this, and almost nothing seems to be 100 percent in this place we live unfortunately.. Due to the nature of our world and the forces that are here, like Ra said, about the difficulties of the realm in which we dance, including the language and words that we use, that is in itself limiting.

The devil's in the details as they say, and focusing too much on one thing against the overwhelming backdrop of truth and positivity here is probably a pitfall I reckon. I remember Ra, saying something like how we tend to hone in and put too much emphasis on tiny details, would be great to find that transcript.
And it yea may be important to take everything into account, not to miss anything out, but not to the extent that it isn't balanced or put into perspective with the bigger picture or the wider perspective..

I have Faith that there are good forces in this world. And for me the C' s is very obviously one of them.
Also experiences I've had in my personal life that have validated the information here in a way that is difficult to explain and I don't yet have the skills to write about it, and it's just really personal too so it may not be appropriate to be put here anyway.

For me the foundation of The Cassiopaean work is solid, is reflected both internally, by the fruits it produces that are good, and externally by the events that are now happening in the world and have happened thoughout history. The positive changes within me again are lasting and have helped my soul to grow, heal and this change has been so profound as to improve the quality of my thoughts, life, relationships and others around me feel it and benefit from it too. And this positive change has worked at a level that has effected me to my very core.

But at the end of the day it's up to you and no one can make up your mind for you, and there is so much deception in this world that for me getting too hung up on one thing doesn't make sense.

The reoccurring themes, ideas and information here are all validated by the better reality that is created when adhering to it, with the massive amounts of knowledge that has been dispensed through Laura's hard work and the collaboration with people here, through a huge amount of effort that we ourselves have to make, to make better choices via our own free will, to live a better life. I will always have faith in the C's, in a higher power that is good.. And that a better existence is possible based on serving others.

Just wanted to add, about the personal experiences as they are an intrinsic part of why I've got Faith in the C's, and how events in my life reflected this, especially about the reality of negative entities whatever they may be...and about how it's true what the C' say about the way they work and how they feed off suffering. And how important the C's knowledge is for this life, and the afterlife.

I'm not going to write a long post as it would just be too much, but thought of a poem. It's about my mum and what happened to her, a singer with a heavenly voice, the most happy, loving and kind hearted pure soul. Beautiful inside and out, with so much love to give, so much. And such a wonderful sense of humour. i don't think I'll ever get over loosing her. This poem is about what happened when she had a massive heart attack in 2004 that would have finished most people off.

I'm speaking to her in this poem, and to my brother as he explained what happened, she spoke to him describing it and used the same kinds of words I'm using in the poem, she never spoke to me about it properly and only alluded to something awful that happened when she was close to passing away at the time.. My mum finally went home to 5D in 2021.

When you nearly died in 2004
I finally know now
Of the things that you saw
Brother you told me
About what they showed her
Those demons deceived
Our dear light soldier
They showed her a hell
Where she'd go if she died
And that's why she hung on
So Tightly to life
Every day since 2004
Each day was a battle
Each year was a war
Time was so weary
Time went so slowly
You just couldn't sing.
And I only sang lowly
What kind of fear did they put you through?
When they hid the truth
Wish you'd told me my dear
What kind of tears did they put you through?
I'd have said you'll join the ones,
That you held dear
What kind of lies?
Wish you could have told me
We could have read lines
From Cassiopaea
At least I know now
What those demons they showed thee
At least I know now
As brother you told me

Heinrich, I remember writing something that you agreed with a while ago, about the lasting value of the information provided here with the C's.

And just to add I got this saying from the C's in at the end of one of the sessions and it is pure truth.

Over the years I've read the transcripts, and compared the information with what is available for me to see in reality, the real, the truth of what is happening in our world and in myself. The advice and information about health that has time and again been corroborated in real life as being valid, the excellent advice and knowledge provided on emotional, spiritual, psychological cleanliness, the historical background that the C's have given matching with myth and legend that is reflected in books, artwork and archeology alluding to the influence of the serpent throughout history, the reoccurring themes that pervade the Cassiopaean Transcripts can and have been validated in clues that exist in our concrete reality by Laura's huge amount of research and is there in front of us in our world and for those who have the inclination I'm sure they would find similar clues as they are there if they were to look for them.

There are many outer positive affirmations, so to say, for the Cassiopaean work. As well as inner ones, like how following the advice given here.. About how we have the free will to make better choices for ourselves and by doing this work on ourselves difficult as it is, by keeping psychic cleanliness, fighting the negativity internally where the spiritual battle is always there, and by choosing to be honest with ourselves and have good thoughts, having positive thoughts, being "excellent to each other", acting in a way that is loving, caring, understanding, being helpful humble ... By doing this and following dilligently this advice slowly the reality of our lives, our relationships improves and this is also reflected outwardly as it benefits others too in their realities.

Like how when I started reading this and following the advice here, my relationships with my family improved and they noticed this and so it also benefited them too. When following the C' s advice and not allowing myself to be entertained by negativity (not all the time as I'm not always able to follow it of course lol.. ), the reality created in my life and around me is better, despite the difficulties of this path which seems to be part of the process and part of soul growth and learning through change and adversities as they say, it's hard work but it's worth it, and nothing good comes without hard work. SO much beneficial information has been given here it really is immense.
The Transcripts also tally up with Ra about the nature of our reality and in comparison to the minor discrepancies in any work like this, the fundamental spiritual truths are solid, as well as the truths about the nature of the control systems, how they work and operate again is there for anyone to see..

The difficulties also of trying to transmit a message of truth from a higher source into our dark realm must be huge i can only imagine, so there are probably going to be some discrepancies in any work like this, and almost nothing seems to be 100 percent in this place we live unfortunately.. Due to the nature of our world and the forces that are here, like Ra said, about the difficulties of the realm in which we dance, including the language and words that we use, that is in itself limiting.

The devil's in the details as they say, and focusing too much on one thing against the overwhelming backdrop of truth and positivity here is probably a pitfall I reckon. I remember Ra, saying something like how we tend to hone in and put too much emphasis on tiny details, would be great to find that transcript.
And it yea may be important to take everything into account, not to miss anything out, but not to the extent that it isn't balanced or put into perspective with the bigger picture or the wider perspective..

I have Faith that there are good forces in this world. And for me the C' s is very obviously one of them.
Also experiences I've had in my personal life that have validated the information here in a way that is difficult to explain and I don't yet have the skills to write about it, and it's just really personal too so it may not be appropriate to be put here anyway.

For me the foundation of The Cassiopaean work is solid, is reflected both internally, by the fruits it produces that are good, and externally by the events that are now happening in the world and have happened thoughout history. The positive changes within me again are lasting and have helped my soul to grow, heal and this change has been so profound as to improve the quality of my thoughts, life, relationships and others around me feel it and benefit from it too. And this positive change has worked at a level that has effected me to my very core.

But at the end of the day it's up to you and no one can make up your mind for you, and there is so much deception in this world that for me getting too hung up on one thing doesn't make sense.

The reoccurring themes, ideas and information here are all validated by the better reality that is created when adhering to it, with the massive amounts of knowledge that has been dispensed through Laura's hard work and the collaboration with people here, through a huge amount of effort that we ourselves have to make, to make better choices via our own free will, to live a better life. I will always have faith in the C's, in a higher power that is good.. And that a better existence is possible based on serving others.

dear happy poo, thank you for your extensive message. you said it in a way i can fully subscibe, and which confirms my own insights. yes, the cass are a very comforting phenomenon, and this was also a reason for my strong reaction to their affirmation about the shroud. honestly, i always look forward to the next session while trying to lead the most honest life possible. my model remains christ and not the power games held in his name. and even should the evangile be a master piece to keep the populace subdued, i still resonate to the saying of presenting the other cheek. and to so many other gems in there. and i thank laura for having made all this possible.

my model remains christ and not the power games held in his name. and even should the evangile be a master piece to keep the populace subdued, i still resonate to the saying of presenting the other cheek. and to so many other gems in there. and i thank laura for having made all this possible.
Amen.

Something very difficult to achieve.

On the other hand, when it comes to turning the other cheek, the matter is quite complex.

Why does a person do that? The intention in said act is important. Do we help someone? Do we do it by programming? Because it makes us feel good?

Now, in this matter you are not turning the other cheek very much, you are quite stubborn.

Actually I am too.:-D

I am not a pioneer nor an expert in evil beings but every time I go to sleep I ask Jesus and the Virgin Mother for their protection here I have a picture with the holy shroud even if it is a copy and I have my beige cap hehehehe.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230726-002525_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726-002525_WhatsApp.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230726-002525_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230726-002525_WhatsApp.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 11
my model remains christ and not the power games held in his name. and even should the evangile be a master piece to keep the populace subdued, i still resonate to the saying of presenting the other cheek. and to so many other gems in there. and i thank laura for having made all this possible.
Here is another shock for you. ;-)

From Session 10 January 2002:

Q: What is the advisable course of action to take at this point in time? Shall I stop what I am doing and take time to deal with the issues that have come up as a result of this action by Frank and Vincent?

A: Good idea to deal with it A.S.A.P.

Q: Should we also pursue legal action?

A: Yes, in terms of copyright.

Q: What about the stalking, harassment, defamation, blackmail?

A: It will be handled at the proper time by you, and you will know when to do it.

Q: (A) Why isn't ignoring them completely not the answer?

A: Because they are not affected by being ignored. And your reality is such that lies and liars have prevailed in violating Free Will for millennia. They do this most effectively by programs that are designed to perpetuate it, such as "Turn the other cheek," and "If you ignore it, it will go away." Give what is asked for by a lie: Truth.

Amen.

Something very difficult to achieve.

On the other hand, when it comes to turning the other cheek, the matter is quite complex.

Why does a person do that? The intention in said act is important. Do we help someone? Do we do it by programming? Because it makes us feel good?

Now, in this matter you are not turning the other cheek very much, you are quite stubborn.

Actually I am too.:-D
i agree, amen. well, my reality is less lofty than implied. but the matter of the other cheek is very clever in the sense that the agressor is then invited to ask himself why he did hit in the first place. the other cheek interrups a cycle of logical violence, as implied by the classical eye for eye, etc.
and yes, you are right, i am still quite stubborn, as my boss, many years ago, already noted. and this also led me to take an early retirement offer. the boss is now dead... amen...

dear happy poo, thank you for your extensive message. you said it in a way i can fully subscibe, and which confirms my own insights. yes, the cass are a very comforting phenomenon, and this was also a reason for my strong reaction to their affirmation about the shroud. honestly, i always look forward to the next session while trying to lead the most honest life possible. my model remains christ and not the power games held in his name. and even should the evangile be a master piece to keep the populace subdued, i still resonate to the saying of presenting the other cheek. and to so many other gems in there. and i thank laura for having made all this possible.
Thanks for your reply Heinrich, and your kind words. But I'm not down with the turning the other cheek thing, it's not about revenge, but saying No to negativity, lies etc. And in case of what happened to me, cheek is facing right at it

Just to add something to what Genaro81 posted; So far the track records of the Cs have been incredible good, taking into consideration that, like someone before said is not a black and white situation. The fact that they have a really good track record doesn’t mean that all the information they provide is correct in a sense. And that sense is our perspective or assumptions (like myself and others pointed out before) there are cases that information is encoded because of our free will to accept information, or sometimes is correct but we don’t comprehend the answer due either because the question wasn’t formulated correctly, or we are, again, “assuming” that the answer we got is incorrect because the data we got proves otherwise and it could be the case that is not really correct. And there are instances where in reality we have proved that the answer they provided to us is incorrect, BUT it is incorrect because of corruption due to our assumptions, strong believes or emotions. Which itself has to do with free will at the end.
Saying all that, as you can see, there is a reason of why the Cassiopaean experiment is called an experiment after all, because it’s just an experiment, which turned out to have really good results overall.
So, I recommend you to look it that way as well.
Regarding the Shroud of Turin, you are making an assumption that is real where in reality there are zero proof of having the image of the real “Jesus” printed on it, and I put that on quote because the Jesus as we know it, didn’t exist and that’s already proven not just by Laura, but other scholars as well. (And latter confirmed by the Cs) besides all information that Chu pointed out as well. So, the Shroud of Turin could be real, yes of course, now, is it from “Jesus”?, certainly no, but could be from someone who looked like the character described in the Bible and that’s it.

i did say that there is an imprint on the shroud which appears coherent with a man called jesus in the evangiles, and with the beatings that were inflicted to him. the book by milliez presents the analyses which were made on the shroud and i am convinced that the evidence is credible. and this is contradicted by the cass.
c'est un cheveu sur la soupe, and i regret it.

the other cheek interrups a cycle of logical violence, as implied by the classical eye for eye, etc.
That is false.

Turning the other cheek stops nothing.

The demonic person (billions around us) cares nothing about you. Zero.

And nothing will ever stop them, nor will they ever do anything except whatever their programming is and gives them pleasure.

His only restraint is the knowledge of the possible social consequences, but the truly demonic person will go ahead anyway.

If you are a victim, turning the other cheek will remain a victim forever, unless you/we change the dynamic.

And it doesn't necessarily mean violent action, in fact, facing demons without violence is a highly complicated art.

But it can be done, although I think it entails accepting a personal sacrifice, which might appear to turn the other cheek.

But is not.

In fact, it is not at all.

Back
Top Bottom