How did you build trust in Cassiopaea?

Alas no, I don't think I need to be obsessed with a topic to recognize when someone else is. Or to identify similarities in two people that share so much. But I do recognize my own capacity for obsession, which is what also makes it easy to identify in someone else.

You're saying you're not the same person, ok..so you're not the same person, though I never said 'he'.

Another question, do you perhaps happen to know Terri or Cass?

And lastly, if you're familiar with Laura's writing about so many topics, including the Grail and the figure of Jesus, do you realize that your beliefs might be in the wrong place?

There's nothing wrong with whatever beliefs you wish to adhere to, but this forum is truly not the best place, as things are discussed here in a way that may shatter some of them.

Which leads me to another question, do you know what this forum is?
https://www.google.com/search?clien...jc5L6z77yAAxWVq5UCHdkaBIoQxKsJegQIChAB&ictx=0
Alejo I ask you a question. Were you a corporal in the army?
Knowing how to recognize a soldier is an ability that I have in my DNA "to discover the soul of people" because that's how you come to me to question me, should I say Corporal or "Sergeant Alejo"? Is that your deal with me? the Grail? Because he has asked the same thing, I will tell you one thing "people like you are far from obtaining it" and I am not saying this to offend but you have come to me and others to question me.
that can be called social harassment in the polished books with its magical recipe of what any "authority" can presume they know.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sxsrf=AB5stBgOiJM6ynWgt609Zt20VspJzdiiwA:1690941348892&q=Traductor+Google+inglés+español&uds=H4sIAAAAAAAA_-Py5BLwzEvPObyyWCG1uCDx8Mb8HCGBkqLElNLkkvwihfT8_PScVAOOIsUQuJg7WEwhE00bAHPU6eFLAAAA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjc5L6z77yAAxWVq5UCHdkaBIoQxKsJegQIChAB&ictx=0
Alejo I ask you a question. Were you a corporal in the army?
Knowing how to recognize a soldier is an ability that I have in my DNA "to discover the soul of people" because that's how you come to me to question me, should I say Corporal or "Sergeant Alejo"? Is that your deal with me? the Grail? Because he has asked the same thing, I will tell you one thing "people like you are far from obtaining it" and I am not saying this to offend but you have come to me and others to question me.
that can be called social harassment in the polished books with its magical recipe of what any "authority" can presume they know.
Verdad, that's an inappropriate conduct and it's not going to be tolerated here. Either you are sincerely interested in what this forum is about and you show it by the way you participate in our discussions and interactions (instead of trying to bend the forum and its members to meet your own beliefs), or you'll be asked to find another place that suits better your interests and manners. The choice is yours.

Back
Top Bottom