How did you build trust in Cassiopaea?

Who is Pierre Milliez and what are his qualifications and background?
dear laura,

1. he is an electrical engineer around 70y old and has always been fascinated by christian religion. he wrote several books and is referenced in amazon:

2. i read only one book by him, because he is the father of my kine and my kine told me about his father... . the amazon reference to this book is:

in this book, i found that he carefully reviewed the evidence and gives references. the evidence he provided convinced me that the shroud indeed corresponds to the jesus time frame. and the bibleetnombres reference explains why previous datations were faulty. the wiki references are not the most recent ones.

kind regards

Well, since I am pretty confident that I solved the whole Jesus mystery in "From Paul to Mark", and that the real "Jesus" was never crucified, and that is all based on the historical evidence, then it is irrelevant that this guy thinks the shroud is "real" in any sense.

Read it, you'll be glad you did.

Who is Pierre Milliez and what are his qualifications and background?
From here in french, his linkedin's profile says:

"
Writer - Speaker
Freelance writer

2011 - today12 years

A testimonial by Pierre Milliez on God's action in a life: personal conversion, miraculous child, conversion of a loved one founder of Christian media.

A historical and scientific study "La Résurrection au risque de la Science" by Pierre Milliez (80 photos) on the 5 cloths that bear witness to the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus, with :

- proof of the shroud's existence in the first centuries,
- the impression made on the shroud and veil by light from the body of Jesus
- the Turin shroud as an image of Christ's dead body
- the Manoppello veil as an image of the face of the risen Christ
- the time Christ spent in the tomb
- why Mary Magdalene and the disciples did not recognize Jesus at first
- why John, on seeing the linen cloths in the tomb, says: "He saw and believed".
- the characteristics of the resurrected body...
- an explanation of the Abgar and Veronica legends,

.../...

There are currently 6 books

"I experienced God" with a summary of our testimony.

From elsewhere here's a short summary:

"
Pierre sought to solve the problem of God by pure reason. He could never have imagined that one day he would be able to exclaim: "I have experienced God! The incredible happened: a personal encounter with the Lord. Before such a conversion, a fear may arise: will the Christian life be austere, will it involve many renunciations?

On the contrary. Our outlook on life is transformed: with the Lord, through Him and in Him, life becomes exciting, full of twists and turns and adventure. Our being is filled with strength, joy and profound peace, whatever the circumstances, happy or unhappy, of our existence.

J'ai expérimenté Dieu is a testimony of confidence and hope, dedicated to a simple family life touched by the extraordinary power of God."

"La Résurrection au risque de la Science" shows the reality of Jesus' Resurrection. His liberation from physical and biological laws shows that he is God (sign of Jonah).

"Exhibits of the Messiah of Israel" or study of Jesus' relics
Three books form a trilogy, "La somme existentielle".

I have sought and discovered (by grace) sublime things that show the coherence of faith and reason.
These books explain the history of the spiritual and physical worlds.
The sciences covered by these books are theology, philosophy, relativistic and quantum physics, genetic biology, neurology...
"

It’s simple; If you want to debate without looking all information there is, how can you trust into what you know is truth or not? Read Laura’s book, and after that, you can form your own conclusions where you can answer yourself if that shroud and Pierre Milliez are valid or not.

It’s simple; If you want to debate without looking all information there is, how can you trust into what you know is truth or not? Read Laura’s book, and after that, you can form your own conclusions where you can answer yourself if that shroud and Pierre Milliez are valid or not.

@heinrich, here on this forum we are not only given data and information but also most precious advice on how to process this information, which seems to me is the basis to put collecting data into perspective, to be able to generate and gain insight, to learn.

Again and again, with great patience we are advised to observe not only the content, or the point we try to make - but specifically to pay attention to the context we are referring to. I myself have many times failed to notice the deeper significance of this, trying stubbornly to reason about "facts" I was convinced I must prove, I must achieve ... It generated strong suffering. This seems to be the very necessary lesson for uncovering our illusions and truthful learning. "No free lunch in the universe."

For another reference on how to trust into what is true or not, maybe it is helpful for you to also take the following quote into consideration - The RA contact - A conceptual guide (p. 98), where along with the C´s another perspective on gaining insights, on learning, is offered. Here limits of the intellectual mind are placed into perspective.

But within the illusion there is no way to truly understand why
everything that happens, happens; or even what, precisely, is happening.

The suffering, the ordeal of living, is specifically designed to grab the
attention of the intellectual mind and then proceed to baffle it so
thoroughly and completely that the intellectual mind gives up, and
the thrust of inquiry moves to the heart.
In the heart lies that
beingness which gazes at this experience of third-density illusion and
chooses, in faith alone, to be a part of the love; the good, if you will; of
the personal, societal, planetary mind. – Q’uo, May 3, 19
To learn, we are advised to listen to those who teach us faith through their beingness of the heart.

thank you for your elaborate answer. still, my confidence into the cass was total, and the evidence against them is evident. in this case, they led us astray clearly. how did laura take their answer? i still find that wanting to deceive us over such an important subject is unacceptale.
Maybe Laura has not searched well and both the crown of thorns, the nails of Jesus and the wood have been used and distributed for their "healing" properties where these objects would be used to mix them in the foundation of gold and silver to create certain talismans, relics, earrings, rings, modenas containing the genetic material of Jesus and attributed to him "special powers" that probably all or almost all are owned by the elite, plus the skull of pure Crystal of the Templars can add to the list!

Maybe Laura has not searched well and both the crown of thorns, the nails of Jesus and the wood have been used and distributed for their "healing" properties where these objects would be used to mix them in the foundation of gold and silver to create certain talismans, relics, earrings, rings, modenas containing the genetic material of Jesus and attributed to him "special powers" that probably all or almost all are owned by the elite, plus the skull of pure Crystal of the Templars can add to the list!
Hi Verdad,

Given all the similarities of topics you focus upon, are you the same person as Terri or Cass... former members who joined the forum only to talk about Grail legends and were really in the wrong place for their obsession.

Are you the same person?

Hi Verdad,

Given all the similarities of topics you focus upon, are you the same person as Terri or Cass... former members who joined the forum only to talk about Grail legends and were really in the wrong place for their obsession.

Are you the same person?
Why not what is it about? did he do something wrong? I mean, the fact that Laura has written about the Grail makes her obsessed with it? What is the one you are looking for blamed for?

Why not what is it about? did he do something wrong? I mean, the fact that Laura has written about the Grail makes her obsessed with it? What is the one you are looking for blamed for?
Yes, she has written about it, but she has not written about it over and over and over again on many different threads. Doing that is obsession.

And, Laura has researched well. What she doesn't do is mental gymnastics to make something she believes in against all factual data to be the truth.

You didn’t answer Alejos simple question: Are you the same person?
I am not... they say that the thief judges those who are of his own kind.
So what are the accusations?
They mention that the Grail...am I writing about the King of Kings and Lord of Lords as is the beloved Jesus blessed be He and the Virgin Mary as well.

I am not... they say that the thief judges those who are of his own kind.
So what are the accusations?
They mention that the Grail...am I writing about the King of Kings and Lord of Lords as is the beloved Jesus blessed be He and the Virgin Mary as well.
Alas no, I don't think I need to be obsessed with a topic to recognize when someone else is. Or to identify similarities in two people that share so much. But I do recognize my own capacity for obsession, which is what also makes it easy to identify in someone else.

You're saying you're not the same person, ok..so you're not the same person, though I never said 'he'.

Another question, do you perhaps happen to know Terri or Cass?

And lastly, if you're familiar with Laura's writing about so many topics, including the Grail and the figure of Jesus, do you realize that your beliefs might be in the wrong place?

There's nothing wrong with whatever beliefs you wish to adhere to, but this forum is truly not the best place, as things are discussed here in a way that may shatter some of them.

Which leads me to another question, do you know what this forum is?

Alas no, I don't think I need to be obsessed with a topic to recognize when someone else is. Or to identify similarities in two people that share so much. But I do recognize my own capacity for obsession, which is what also makes it easy to identify in someone else.

You're saying you're not the same person, ok..so you're not the same person, though I never said 'he'.

Another question, do you perhaps happen to know Terri or Cass?

And lastly, if you're familiar with Laura's writing about so many topics, including the Grail and the figure of Jesus, do you realize that your beliefs might be in the wrong place?

There's nothing wrong with whatever beliefs you wish to adhere to, but this forum is truly not the best place, as things are discussed here in a way that may shatter some of them.

Which leads me to another question, do you know what this forum is?
What do you suggest? A prayer group perhaps? or a paleochristian cabin or congregation by zoom. session on anticipation as it all has your expectations of Laura and her mission and the Grail could be fulfilled by someone else for a change of cosmic script! And because SAD police are also present... apart from that, the Cs know how to take care of everyone's integrity, which is why certain things are said and others are not.

Back
Top Bottom