Information density - densities of information?

Here's another session with more food for thought:

(L) Okay, next question. In terms of "preparedness" for the coming - er, currently manifesting ā€“ changes, how important is it to truly connect to other people?

A: If that is the only way to achieve truth within the self, it is very important.

Q: (L) I don't think that was quite the way the question was intended. I think it was about having a group that helps each other in material or physical ways in the coming times.

A: If there is truth within that will manifest naturally like the pieces of a puzzle snapping into place.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

Q: (L) We talked before a little bit about information being involved in where earth changes would be manifesting and that locations could be attractors as well as some people can be attractors for cosmic events or electrical things, like they have this negative thing and it fries them in the process. mkrnhr said something the other day about the destruction of information. We were talking in a broad context, but we were talking about destruction of libraries, archaeology, and that war itself was essentially destroying information. It was an anti-information, or the ultimate disinformation so to speak. So I guess my question is how is this going to affect where, when, and how any of these sheets of electrical rain or electrical discharges or whatever manifest? Is this going to be like... I don't even know how to ask the question. (Belibaste) I have a question that might go in the right direction. During the last session, it was established that if a human population believes in information that is orthogonal to truth, that is, lies, then it can modulate cosmic events. To understand better the mechanism, I wanted to know where information is stored?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Belibaste) So this guy we were talking about then, he got lightning struck seven times. He was really afraid of thunder. And his wife was struck once when he was next to her. What is specific in this guy because nobody gets struck by lightning seven times! What is specific in this guy?

A: His inner connections.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections are just... (Perceval) Genetic?

A: Can be.

Q: (Belibaste) Inner connections, it means the inner connections are faulty because it's a kind of disintegration that was mentioned before? What kind of connections are we talking about?

A: Triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies.

Q: (Perceval) You asked! (L) I ain't openin' that can of worms! Iā€™ve got other questions to ask. (Belibaste) There are three bodies? What are they? (Perceval) Triple cycle... (L) Triple cycle of what? (Belibaste) What are the three bodies?

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.

It always staggers me to ponder the idea that everything we perceive (see, smell, touch, taste and hear) and every thing we categorize as "out there" external to our bodies--is actually real to us, and part of our experience, strictly within our mind.

I don't think it's one or the other (i.e. real or a figment of our mind) but rather both, i.e the interaction between information and consciousness ('figment of mind'). Information alone is not 'real', and consciousness alone is not 'real', because neither alone create 'reality'. Only the interaction of both does that. But the interaction of both create a version of reality that is determined by the 'level' of consciousness, which is something like the 'weight' of the consciousness and its ability to access more or less of the information field. It's like a mind that can create a rudimentary house out of wood, and one that can create a cathedral.

Regardless, the version of reality created is as real as anything else when it comes to the person creating/perceiving it, but it's not as 'real' or perhaps better said, 'truthful' or complex a reality as can be created.

Q: (L) Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates.

Q: ... (Belibaste) I have a question that might go in the right direction. During the last session, it was established that if a human population believes in information that is orthogonal to truth, that is, lies, then it can modulate cosmic events. To understand better the mechanism, I wanted to know where information is stored?

A: Consciousness.
This last Q/A gets to Joe's comment about information and consciousness being inextricably intertwined - you can't have one without the other. Information requires mind. And a mind is nothing without content, or information. This is why we pray to the Cosmic Mind. It is "where" all information is stored.

Individual consciousness units must be aligned with truth, otherwise they disintegrate (this brings to mind the discussion inspired by that Langan piece). The information making up that consciousness becomes untethered to objective reality and falls apart, reverting back into pure potential (informational potential, or "pre-information," perhaps) and/or basic matter (the lowest level of physically instantiated information).

:lol: Well, there's 2D thoughts, 3D thoughts, 4D thoughts, 5D thoughts, 6D thoughts, (and maybe more). So ask your LH to try to figure out what shape all those might be. And if it can't figure it out, force it to study some crop circles...

*throws cold water into right ear* ...don't listen to this... *meditates to some yogi music* ...you really don't need that excel comparing crop circles to Langanian metalanguage... *ooohmmmmm*

Last edited:
This last Q/A gets to Joe's comment about information and consciousness being inextricably intertwined - you can't have one without the other. Information requires mind. And a mind is nothing without content, or information. This is why we pray to the Cosmic Mind. It is "where" all information is stored.

Individual consciousness units must be aligned with truth, otherwise they disintegrate (this brings to mind the discussion inspired by that Langan piece). The information making up that consciousness becomes untethered to objective reality and falls apart, reverting back into pure potential (informational potential, or "pre-information," perhaps) and/or basic matter (the lowest level of physically instantiated information).

Indeed, and why we say specifically: "holy awareness in all creation" [the totality of all truth/information] "carried in the heart" [the physical locator of emotion at the human level, emotion being the 3D physical energy of the creative impulse, which is synonymous with love, where "love is light is knowledge"] "ruler of the mind" [an appeal that our minds be 'ruled' by truthful information], "savior of the soul" [the awareness that our souls/consciousness are safeguarded (avoiding disintegration) by adhering to objective reality/truth, and where an adherence to objective reality is an adherence to the creative impulse rather than the destructive one].

The creative impulse is THE objective reality because the opposite amounts to non-existence (when taken to its 'logical' extreme) and there is, and can be, no such thing as nothing.

When whoever made all that exists, it seems there was no going back to before that. In fact, according to the Cs, there never was a 'before that', because there is no such thing as nothing. Seems reasonable! :umm:

*throws cold water into right ear* ...don't listen to this... *meditates to some yogi music* ...you really don't need that excel comparing crop circles to Langanian metalanguage... *ooohmmmmm*

On a more serious note (sort of), when I meditate, when 'looking' via 'innerspace' at my hemispheres, I play around with flipping them around. Not sure if that's a good idea. I'll let you know. :wizard:

I was reminded of the question Ark had in one of the sessions about a butterfly that had joined him on one of his bike rides.

March 23, 2019

(Ark) Something occurred to me when I was on my bike today. So, I am riding, right? And there is a butterfly in front of me. I ride, and the butterfly just flies in front of me. Probably it has some fun for doing that. Now, there is this road, and there is this butterfly flying. And we were both going against the wind. And then I am thinking: Okay, we have these Boeings with AI that are crashing. I've never seen a butterfly that crashed! [laughter] And then it goes against the wind! There is a software somewhere in the butterfly which is SO ADVANCED that it is... It cannot consciously compute anything, but something is doing it! So, how it can fly against the wind with almost no power?

(L) And that tiny little butterfly has a tiny little brain... it's so small!

(Ark) What I want to know is: Where is the software which is SO powerful and so universal?! It's crash-proof! Where does it come from? Is it in the genes? Or after the butterfly is born, it downloads from somewhere this software? Where is it?

(Pierre) It's the information field [makes patented Pierre Information Field Gesture].

(L) Information field. So, your question is: Where does the butterfly's software come from?

(Ark) Yes.

A: As Pierre said, it is information fully and freely given
/received via the antenna of the proteins.

So the spider that spins his web, the silkworm making silk, the birds that migrate with their own, seemingly built in, GPS, all can do amazing things, things that are not learned, or stored in a brain, but things possible by their ability to connect to the information field by the antenna of their proteins.

So it seems, at least here in 3D, you can have consciousness, you can have information, [makes patented Pierre Information Field Gesture], but you also need something to connect them. Which has been described as antennas by the C's.

I am sure we have some antennas in 3D by default, such as regulating bodily processes, such as heart rate, or digestion etc, but they are limited. Going beyond that, we are told, we need to build our antennas, through the work, and obtaining knowledge etc.

(I wonder if the woke intellectuals are getting their 'information' from the information field by having antennas that only connect to that sort of information? Certainly seems to be. Their circuits seem to fry if you present them with any other types of information, heaven forbid, based on reality...):whistle::-D

Ah, the twists and turns of language. Because information is not only the concept of data or to know, as knowledge of something.

Separating the word, IN-FORMATION, is then shaping the idea. Then the basic matter devoid of information, becomes FORMLESS.

In that sense, it can be seen that information has a geometrical quality:

Session 5 August 2017​

Q: (Pierre) I have a question. It's about the interface between information and our reality. You see, molecules have what is called chirality. Handedness. Left-handedness, or right-handedness. They're the same component, the same atoms, chemically they are the same. Just geometrically, they are different. They're like mirror images of each other. Those two molecules are almost exactly the same, only the chirality is different. But their properties are totally different: one can be a poison, and the other can be very beneficial. The only difference is geometry. So I would like to ask: Is geometry the fundamental interface between the cosmic information field and our material reality?

A: Very close.

It would be necessary to ask then, what geometric forms appear when one is more aligned with the objective reality.

Symmetry and asymmetry for example. We find as beautiful that which has harmonious geometric shapes, equal sides with the same result, balanced shapes.

We perceive as ugly, the unequal, the disproportionate, the unbalanced.

It would be necessary to ask then, what geometric forms appear when one is more aligned with the objective reality.

Symmetry and asymmetry for example. We find as beautiful that which has harmonious geometric shapes, equal sides with the same result, balanced shapes.

We perceive as ugly, the unequal, the disproportionate, the unbalanced.
In any case, I guess that a geometric structure aligned with objective reality should be related to the Golden Ratio, which is the "in-formation" basis in order to build the material 3D world, FWIW

If so, this could provide further hints about Gurdjieff's "four bodies"; the structures and composition of the astral/kesdjan (photonic/neutrino?), mental (5D/information?) and spiritual (6D/higher consciousness/soul?).
Here's another session with more food for thought: [..]

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.
Thanks for bringing that session up, Gaby. I went back through the sessions and checked the references to "bodies", and aside from the one you mentioned, I only found one other:

Cs Session 5th October 1996 said:
A: Close. Each soul has its own patterning, which is held in place by the three bodies of existence [planchette swirls a few times] ... ā€œthought center, spirit center and physical center,ā€ there are specific methodologies for adjusting these, and travelling into or out of other planes of existence.
Matching these to what Laura wrote in "The Wave", it seems that the correlation is:

Physical center = genetic body.
Spirit center = psychic/consciousness body.
High soul family = thought center.

So, it appears that Gurdjieff attributed an intermediate state of development of consciousness as a separate "body" - ie. it's very likely that the 'astral' and 'mental' bodies are the same thing: the psychic/etheric/consciousness body.

Luc's article regarding St Paul's Journey Towards Communion with God makes reference to Ashworth's diagram of the process of coming into communion with the Holy Spirit:

1692171782349.png
For Gurdjieff, "adulthood in Christ" was to have all 'four' bodies, but perhaps the "first instalment of the spirit", thought to signify the conception and beginning of the growth of the 'astral' body, is really just the psychic/consciousness body changing from a quiescent or 'latent' state into a more active form at the 'calling' of the Thought Centre of Being (High Soul Family).

In the same way, at a later point of development just prior to the "coming of age", certain unique changes in consciousness were assumed to be due to the formation of a 'mental' body, when in reality it's just the final step of the process before the psychic/consciousness body is 'born' into a permanently active state, the call of the Thought Centre of Being is answered, the "prodigal son" returns to the High Soul Family, and "adulthood in Christ" in achieved.

Might be worth asking the Cs about this. If this is the case, then, as I see it, the logical progression is that neutrino (and photon?) particles, having mass, are related more to the physical body (perhaps as emanations/auras?) and the "information density" and "orientation" of the neutrinos/photons are perhaps related to the psychic/consciousness body, which then acts like a 'morphogenetic field'.

If so, I hope my psychic/consciousness body will do my head a favour and make it stop hurting now. šŸ˜‚

Indeed, and why we say specifically: "holy awareness in all creation" [the totality of all truth/information] "carried in the heart" [the physical locator of emotion at the human level, emotion being the 3D physical energy of the creative impulse, which is synonymous with love, where "love is light is knowledge"] "ruler of the mind" [an appeal that our minds be 'ruled' by truthful information], "savior of the soul" [the awareness that our souls/consciousness are safeguarded (avoiding disintegration) by adhering to objective reality/truth, and where an adherence to objective reality is an adherence to the creative impulse rather than the destructive one].

The creative impulse is THE objective reality because the opposite amounts to non-existence (when taken to its 'logical' extreme) and there is, and can be, no such thing as nothing.

When whoever made all that exists, it seems there was no going back to before that. In fact, according to the Cs, there never was a 'before that', because there is no such thing as nothing. Seems reasonable! :umm:

Great summary of what's going on.

In fact, I think between the various posts here, we pretty much nailed it in terms of the various philosophical aspects. But I can also understand @ark's frustration: there needs to be something more mathematical, more formal, which reflects the structural aspects of it all, the preconditions for information exchange to take place, as it relates to consciousness/information, mind/matter. We know such things about electromagnetism and radio waves, for example, where modulation of a wave carries acoustic or digital information. It seems we're not even close yet with regard to a more all-encompassing picture of the cosmos that involves the (information) densities and such.

Also, philosophy aside, I feel a certain urgency to figure out how to apply these concepts more directly. To come back to my starting point with AI and all that, it is a given that it is already in the process of overpowering us, and this will soon accelerate. We have seen nothing yet! AI can do almost everything a million times better than we - everything, that is, having to do with collecting data, chopping it up, reading patterns, etc. A major difference between us and AI however is that we have access to the information field: we are connected to the Cosmos, to a higher kind of information.

I get the sense that it's time to learn how to use it, or perish under the overbearing onslaught of AI technology with which we, if we understand ourselves as machine-like beings stuck in a 3D world, simply can't compete. But if we learn to navigate the "unseen" and get a handle on our existence within a much wider "information space", then we can "evolve out of" this sort of timeline.

We have seen nothing yet! AI can do almost everything a million times better than we - everything, that is, having to do with collecting data, chopping it up, reading patterns, etc. A major difference between us and AI however is that we have access to the information field: we are connected to the Cosmos, to a higher kind of information.

I get the sense that it's time to learn how to use it, or perish under the overbearing onslaught of AI technology with which we, if we understand ourselves as machine-like beings stuck in a 3D world, simply can't compete. But if we learn to navigate the "unseen" and get a handle on our existence within a much wider "information space", then we can "evolve out of" this sort of timeline.

Why should we fear AI then? In the short term I can understand it. People out of work, displaced by AI. But nevertheless as human beings, and from the point of view of panpsychism, being connected to the information field we are connected to the computing power of the cosmos!

Why should we fear AI then? In the short term I can understand it. People out of work, displaced by AI. But nevertheless as human beings, and from the point of view of panpsychism, being connected to the information field we are connected to the computing power of the cosmos!

Because we need to first learn how to establish the connection and use it! Like Gurdjieff said, in our default state we are little more than machines - a bit like AIs. However, AIs are the better machines. So we need to do our best to learn how to use that cosmic connection. Or ask yourself: what does humanity hooked on and enslaved by AIs, "machines" run by machines, represents above?

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

To establish the connection, we must "build our antenna" and tune ourselves to the right "cosmic purposes", because this determines who we are and what we see:

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

How to do that? In the same session there are some great clues:

A: It is like the story of the wise and foolish virgins which we have mentioned. Another parallel would be the story of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. Who will be found sleeping?

Q: (L) Well... So what is the important take home message here?

A: Consider the relationship between the previously discussed protein antennae and your reality. That determines who you are and what you see.

Q: (Pierre) Does it mean that in those times of chaos, higher density STS beings are busy beaming human beings and...

A: No. It means that one should be concerned with aligning the antennae to cosmic purposes.

Q: (L) So...

(Joe) The previous answer was that twisting and distorting prophetic...

A: There is a match between future and present frequency.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) In a way, we are what we will be. So that means we must be now what we will be then.

(L) Okay, so that leads to my question.

(Andromeda) All roads... [laughter] ...lead to the question!

(L) What kinds of practices, thinking, behavior, or whatever actually assist us in our lives to stay safe from hyperdimensional manipulation or harm that can hurt our frequency or muddy things up? For example, I wrote down here what the Catholics do: prayer, confession, sacraments, therapeutic rituals, blessing of objects, occasional exorcisms, that sort of thing. That's what they do to keep their flock safe. They prescribe seven sacraments and all that kind of stuff. We know that's not necessarily the precise cup of tea that does the entire job, but itā€™s not bad, and certainly they were onto something with some of that. I'm not going to throw the baby out with the bath water here. So, what I want to know is what are good, beneficial, protective practices?

A: You have made a thoughtful list so please read it!

Q: (L) Well, alright... I've made a list. To protect oneself against hyperdimensional manipulations and harm, I'd say one of the primary things is to avoid dissociating.

A: Yes.

Q: (Artemis) And don't feed negative thought loops.

(L) Yeah, if you're dissociating, number one is you're in a fantasy, which is not paying attention to reality. Number two, you're having negative thoughts and getting into negative thought loops. That seems to me to be one of the most important. Am I right on that?

A: Indeed!

Q: (L) Okay. The next one is diet. If your diet is crappy and you're taking in all those chemicals that the STS forces have manipulated their Earthly representatives to put in and on our food to poison us, that can get in there and mess up our proteins and mess up our antennae. So, diet would be a second thing, yes?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Okay. In relation to diet, I've put down keeping regular hours as much as possible, having a balanced colon biota... that sort of thing. Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and maneuvers.

(Andromeda) And nothing can help correct it.

(L) Yeah. So the next one on my list is: making amends when possible to the wronged person, and when not possible making those amends to the world at large. I'm aware that there are situations where you may have great, great regrets where it's just not practical, or it would just make things worse to try to make amends. Therefore, my thought is that the thing to do under those circumstances is to...

(Artemis) ...seek redemption by helping others.

(L) Yeah, achieve redemption by giving to the universe and others in need. I mean that in terms of thoughts, time, energy, whatever.

Q: (L) Okay, so that's not a big hot one, but it's good. The next one I have is conserving energy and not feeding STS dynamics.

A: Big one again and one of the most difficult because STS uses many tricks and traps to suck people into negative dynamics so that they become food.

Q: (L) Of course, when you become food, you're feeding the STS side and empowering it against not only your own best interests, but also against the best interests of STO itself. It seems to me that it's kinda like psychopathy. They try all kinds of bluffs and meanness and nastiness and so forth. When you're strong, strong, strong through all kinds of terrible actions or treatments on the part of, say, a psychopath, the last-ditch maneuver, when they know they can't get you any other way, is the pity trip. They induce you to feel guilty. Feeling guilty or feeling sorry for them is like... it becomes basically food.

A: Guilt is basically an ego thing of a very covert nature.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Does that mean that...

(Pierre) It means that the victim seems all weak and miserable and...

(L) And it makes YOUR ego feel good to feel like you can fulfill their wants and needs.

(Artemis) Or you feel like you're being compassionate. It's like false empathy, almost.

(Pierre) And often the one who generates this pity around himself, at the core, there's an ego trip. There's a feeding on it.

(L) For them it's an ego trip, and when you give in to their guilt trip, you're feeding the STS part of them first of all. And then I guess secondly, you're feeding your own ego inside yourself because you feel like a savior or needed or like you'll get something. It's that dynamic of the feminine vampire! The waif. "If I can save this person or do what they want or need or whatever, then there'll be something for ME!"

(Pierre) And this discussion suggests that for a long time we talked about how important to see reality as it is. But from this exchange, it suggests to me that beyond the thoughts, very important is also to have the right feelings towards the right person in the right context. Is that right?

Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a Cā€™s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people. Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. Another thing I put on my list was when you are in a group situation or in our particular kind of group, one of the things we've always tried to use to bring people to full awareness of their reality is what we call the mirror. In some cases, it's a very delicate process. In other cases, it's somewhat unpleasant. Well, it's NEVER pleasant. Unless you've gotten to the point where when someone tells you you've screwed up, and you can genuinely respond, "Oh, thank you for telling me!" Hardly anybody does that sincerely though, because it's not as simple or as easy as just saying those words. So, it seems to me that this process that we undertake is kind of an initiation. Is that one way...

A: Yes but should be handled carefully as many are not ready for that advanced work.

Q: (L) Oh, and there was one thing I had at the bottom of the list. I guess it goes with diet. I thought it was a good idea to fast one day a week.

A: Intermittent fasting will do.

Q: (L) Okay, so obviously prayer is a good thing. Is there something else I missed?

(Chu) Singing together.

A: Yes! Something you realized lately as Chu just said!!

Q: (L) Singing together - and it has to be singing the right songs. I was experimenting with this the other night when we were doing karaoke just seeing how people did when you start them out with certain songs and then move on to different levels. Everybody did pretty well, I think. They were pretty comfortable with it. I think getting an order of songs to sing in a certain order of a certain type might be useful. Then if everybody was singing the same songs around the world, would that be kind of like a limbic link up?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reapā€, and ā€œlet us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

Q: (Artemis) Basically foresight is very important.

(L) Yes. Okay, let's take a short break.

[INTERMISSION]

(L) Well, has anybody thought of any questions now?

(Chu) The other thing is doing Eiriu Eolas together and crystals and stuff. But those are already being done.

(L) Yeah, I was thinking of what to add on. Well, let's ask...

A: Indeed those are an important part of the self-tuning process.

Q: (L) Okay. So, is there anything that I didn't have on my list that should be on the list?

A: Not as such.

Q: (L) I guess we can expand it as we see fit. Anyway, it's become apparent that the long drawn-out process of this passing through the Wave... I mean, yes, we see the weather going nuts, we see humanity going nuts, fireballs increasing, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and all of those things. But it seems to me that because these things come upon us gradually and then become commonplace, people tend to start thinking nothing is really going on. They may think this is the worst it's going to get, nothing is really going to happen. I see that all around. But the ancient prophecies said that the transition to a new reality is like a woman in child birth. You start out having smaller pains, and then finally you get to the point where there's the whole birthing process which is somewhat wildly messy and climactic. Right now, it seems like we're in that long period where people become acclimated to chaos. And they think, "Oh, well! This isn't so bad. If this is the worst it can be, I'm just going to have a normal life."

(Pierre) Another thing that helps this normalization of chaos is that the evolution is not linear. It's not like you have 10 tornadoes, then 15, then 20. Sometimes there are periods of calm. So it helps the wishful thinking part.

(L) Yeah. That's the way it works. I guess that's why people are easily led astray or they're led to think that this is the worst it's going to get and so they can go along and live a normal life. I suppose in some ways, you COULD live a normal life... and we do encourage people to do what they can in the world as long as it doesnā€™t beat them down or suck them into complacence or sleep.

A: One thing to consider is this: Is the so-called "normal life" one of expansion of STO or is it one of contraction to STS?

Q: (Artemis) That depends on the perspective of the person. A normal life for a normal person I guess is more STS.

(L) Well, I think the biggest problem for some people trying to just live a normal life is that when they do that, they're surrounded by other people just trying to live a normal life according to the materialist paradigm. That tends to make it impossible for them to open up, communicate, share, and do all the things on this list we've made. They can't really do it with most people out there because most people are not attuned that way. Therefore, they fall into confluence like Mouravieff said. They become less and less awake and aware, and their antennae shut down. They spiral down into kind of an STS black hole.

(Joe) Of course, they tell themselves that that won't be the case.

(Ark) I would like to make a comment. I think to a large extent, we don't really know what's going on around us. Whenever I go out and see what people are doing, all these young people are just like this [mimics walking around staring at smartphone in their hand]. This is their normal life!

(L) With their phone in their hand. Or earbuds in their ears, shutting out interactions with others.

(Ark) And this is normal life. There is no normal life at all!

(Joe) That's it.

(L) So going to so-called normal life is really going to abnormal life. The only place you can have a truly normal life is with a group of people sincerely seeking to grow and change...

(Chu) That's the question people need to ask. There are people who are being tempted by these ideas of a normal life. They need to remember and ask themselves is the world they want to live in normal? It's NOT normal. Anything they're imagining now is a romantic idea of what the world is really like, but it's not.

(Joe) It's the Grass is Greener syndrome. All they have to do is look at the world around them, and then think back to the life they had before they were involved with trying to grow and develop and tune the antennae.

(Scottie) I don't remember if it was Gurdjieff or whoever, but there's that saying that once you "wake up", going back to that previous "normal" life is not possible. It's not that you can't do it. You can! But at what cost? There is always a price to pay. So it's even worse than just romanticizing, at least in some cases.

(Joe) The longer it is that people are involved in working to become real, and realizing what work it really is, the less they remember and the more they romanticize the life they had before.

(Chu) The pull is so strong.

(Pierre) And about what Ark said: that's their life. The face stuck to the screen. It's interesting in conjunction in what we said about how to conduct a healthy life and remove ourselves from STS influences. Imagine the antennas of people doing that and eating crap...

A: We warned strongly about electronic devices years ago!

[...]

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Back
Top Bottom