Information density - densities of information?

That's how I tend to think about it lately.

When the C's remarked that we could be 4D and not even realize it, I immediately thought of our dogs. They're 2D, right? Well, they exist here in 3D with us. Which means "3D" may not be a "place" so much as a state of being. I mean, it must be something like that, no?

But it is something you can observe in the behavior of some pets that seem to discover a new level of interactivity with reality. That is, they understand that there is an extra layer of cause and effect.

So, the state of being has a close relationship between the information you can get from reality and how you interact with it. The more information and the higher the resolution (by resolution I mean something similar to image quality), the more access you have to a larger portion of reality, and therefore the more freedom you have.

Dogs having learned how to use the subway, their interconnection system, if we extrapolate it to a human being who learned how 4th density works, the latter will have learned something like teleportation.

What I seem to see is that in 4th density cause-effect relationships occur at an almost instantaneous speed making reality adjust automatically.

But it is something you can observe in the behavior of some pets that seem to discover a new level of interactivity with reality. That is, they understand that there is an extra layer of cause and effects.

So, the state of being has a close relationship between the information you can get from reality and how you interact with it. The more information and the higher the resolution (by resolution I mean something similar to image quality), the more access you have to a larger portion of reality, and therefore the more freedom you have.

Dogs having learned how to use the subway, their interconnection system, if we extrapolate it to a human being who learned how 4th density works, the latter will have learned something like teleportation.

What I seem to see is that in 4th density cause-effect relationships occur at an almost instantaneous speed making reality adjust automatically.
I see it in a similar way.

Your interaction is of a higher granularity.
(that would be an even better word in this case than resolution)

How you read information and the informing you are able to supply towards objects/events becomes more subtle and also potentially more potent.

The trick is not to abridge free will, because we have our eyes set on/in STO, and not just 4th.

And I would guess that this would mean that "variability of physicality" probably doesn't mean what we think it means!
Yeah it might be more like the slide projector thing they talked about. Or something else entirely.

Great summary of what's going on.

In fact, I think between the various posts here, we pretty much nailed it in terms of the various philosophical aspects. But I can also understand @ark's frustration: there needs to be something more mathematical, more formal, which reflects the structural aspects of it all, the preconditions for information exchange to take place, as it relates to consciousness/information, mind/matter. We know such things about electromagnetism and radio waves, for example, where modulation of a wave carries acoustic or digital information. It seems we're not even close yet with regard to a more all-encompassing picture of the cosmos that involves the (information) densities and such.

Also, philosophy aside, I feel a certain urgency to figure out how to apply these concepts more directly. To come back to my starting point with AI and all that, it is a given that it is already in the process of overpowering us, and this will soon accelerate. We have seen nothing yet! AI can do almost everything a million times better than we - everything, that is, having to do with collecting data, chopping it up, reading patterns, etc. A major difference between us and AI however is that we have access to the information field: we are connected to the Cosmos, to a higher kind of information.

I get the sense that it's time to learn how to use it, or perish under the overbearing onslaught of AI technology with which we, if we understand ourselves as machine-like beings stuck in a 3D world, simply can't compete. But if we learn to navigate the "unseen" and get a handle on our existence within a much wider "information space", then we can "evolve out of" this sort of timeline.
I think AI overpowering us can either result from AI becoming so powerful that we are at its mercy in some way, or we can become less powerful because we depend on it. It’s an excellent tool if we used it right to help with things our brains can’t do well on our own. Like circuit design, which NVIDIA is already doing. But people wanna use it for everything. Write my essay/email/article for me. Do my math for me. Write my code for me. Not even like help me figure this out so I can learn and understand this better. No, just do it for me. Most of our critical thinking happens out of necessary, and sometimes from being really curious to figure something out and understand it. Get rid of the necessity to think and replace curiosity to learn with curiosity to “get the answer” and most people will be happy to delegate their mind to AI.

I’m not too concerned about AI going skynet on us. I’m not even too concerned about unemployment as a result of AI having enough agency and autonomy to perform many jobs on its own without human input or guidance besides the initial training. We can always, as a society, find a way to re-allocate those AI-leveraged profits (if there is a will to do so). Yes the latter will probably be used to enslave the now “useless” working class and create a financial dependency on the government for survival, and as such, total obedience or you starve. So it is a concern yes, but it isn’t one without a solution. The solution comes down to controlling the money and reallocating it as needed, while allowing people to find developmentally and socially useful occupations in other ways, regardless of them generating personal income in traditional ways. That would work fine.

My real concern is mental dependence, not financial dependence. There is no solution to people becoming unable to think. Financially benefitting from some robots doing the work for us isn’t bad at all (again, in principle, if we manage it correctly). But cognition dependence can’t be “managed”, there is no good way structure anything for that to ever work.

And in our world the PTB will go for both. A dystopia of financial dependence with them controlling all the AI and us getting hand-outs if we behave, combined with mental dependence where we will have all the “answers” offered to us on a silver platter, so no need to even think. If you don’t use it you lose it. Once people really can’t think anymore, there really is no way out - it’s game over. It’s basically WALL-E.

And this will lead to rapid disintegration of consciousness. No more organizing information bits, no more need for information field. We will literally devolve into robots ourselves. And that’s my real concern with automating thought (using a shallow simulation of thought at that).

I’m not a Luddite. I love tech. But I don’t think we, as people, have a conscious drive towards preserving and growing our minds yet. A more evolved civilization would have this as a collective and individual priority, and technology would only serve as a tool to unburden them from unnecessary heavy labor and as a tool to help us enhance our minds and learn, not replace them. Shouldn’t the goal be for all of us to grow and advance? Our civilization won’t be very careful about what AI is used to replace and why.

I won’t even get into the fact that they’re gonna replace search engines with AI. No more researching and putting puzzle pieces together from various sources. Even if the current search engines are already biased and censored, you can still find stuff. Soon it will just be ChatGPT if they have their way. It will tell you what they want you to think, act like it’s objective, and that’s it. They will call it convenient.

Last edited:
It's interesting how beings from different densities still agree on certain aspects of reality.
1692903286713.png
In this example, from the man's perspective, the dog is on the chairthe dog is not passing through the chair or "mixing" with the chair; the distinction between the two entities is very clear. The dog, on the other hand, has made an effort to get closer to the man by jumping on the chair. Hence, the dog and the man feel a sense of proximity as they both approached each other, agreeing on what it means to be physically close in their "shared" reality. From the point of view of the chair, the agreement between the dog and the man may not be clear at all. However, if we consider inanimate matter as "alive," the chair can sense some presence around it.

There are many interactions here:
  • 3D -> 3D (the man's self awareness)
  • 3D -> 2D (the man's awareness of the dog)
  • 3D -> 1D (the man's awareness of the chair)
  • 2D -> 2D (the dog's self awareness)
  • 2D -> 3D (the dog's awareness of the man)
  • 2D -> 1D (the dog's awareness of the chair)
  • 1D -> 1D (the chair self-awareness)
  • 1D -> 2D (the chair's awareness of the dog)
  • 1D -> 3D (the chair's awareness of the man)
Inter-density communications are more common than we thought! Students from different levels actually learn from each other in this "big, big school!"

The mystery still remains: how do 4D beings see other 4D beings?
Q: (A) I want to ask why is it so that when I look at Laura in the mirror, as I have several times without glasses at the gym, my vision was a little unsharp, I was seeing a gold glow, a big gold glow in both of her eyes. Why was this?

A: You are developing some DNA change related 4th density "bleed-through."

Q: (A) But what was this glow in her eyes?

A: Part of 4th density reality, related to aural frequency.

This makes a lot of sense. The C's have told us before that our consciousness/assumptions have to change for the Wave to arrive (or for us to experience it a certain way), not just that IT will change our consciousness. I'm pretty sure the answer was about the timeframe of the wave, and how it depends on us. So perhaps somehow 4D and the Wave are very much tied to our consciousness - sorta like the human-cosmic connection? I always tended to think about the Wave as an external cosmic phenomenon, which would influence people differently depending on FRV, but I'm wondering now if the entire phenomenon isn't some kind of byproduct of our consciousness and is a result of our efforts to "advance" resulting in a quantum leap of sorts? They did mention it's a hyperkinetic sensate, which is a very "internal" sounding phenomenon. Also when they talk about realm-border-crossing wave - what realms exactly? Are these realms truly like cosmic phenomenon of sorts, or are they also inseparable from our consciousness/FRV?

So in a way - does our consciousness/frv determine the density of our environment? Like, is the Earth 3d because we are on it and we are 3d? The C's mentioned how aliens have underground cities/bases with 4d "bubbles" around them. Are those bubbles generated by technology or is it because the aliens create the 4D environment simply by being 4D beings and hanging out together in a certain area, just as we create a 3d environment by being 3d beings? So if a bunch of beings of a certain level get together, does the environment change as a result?

So to your point about variability of physicality - one way to think about it is when you're in this magical 4D place. your thoughts create reality, and if you are put in 3d, they don't. But if 3d/4d is a result of our consciousness (not some independent cosmic phenomenon that just exists regardless of anyone living there or not), then perhaps as we approach 4D, our thoughts will increasingly start having more "manifestation" effects, simply because we are changing our FRV to get ourselves closer aligned with 4D type of thinking? I guess the idea would be to flip the cause-effect on everything - that WE may be the cause, and environment the effect.

The C's have also mentioned 4d animals, like birds. I was wondering what are 2d beings doing in 4d, but it's no more weird than your point about 2d beings being with us in 3d. Also some more clues:

They have also said before that 4D STS can't hang around in 3D for too long without recharging. Now they mention it's because of Earth's FRV. Now it's certainly possible that FRV and "density" are very much connected - in fact, that seems to be exactly what it is - that our FRV determines our density. But my understanding is FRV is not a planetary phenomenon as much as it is a personal one. People have FRV, not planets. Maybe Earth's FRV is just a reflection of our FRV? So Earth's "density" could also be a reflection of our FRV. So if I stop thinking about all these things as happening independently from us - densities, realms, the wave, etc, then it creates the impression that wave-reading consciousness units (us) determine a lot of this by their FRV/consciousness. Maybe all of it. What does that mean for planets that have no inhabitants in any density? Although they did mention that everything is inhabited by some density somewhere, if I'm not mistaken.

What would make parts of the Earth's interior be in a different density? Again, just some random tech, or the influence of the beings who spend their time there? And if this alien video was from 4D, it sure doesn't look like much - and perhaps that's the point, as long as I'm 3d, maybe 4d really does look "normal" in many ways. Also another thought - it doesn't sound like 4D STS has much trouble being inside the earth - it sounds like the surface gives them more trouble. Is it possible that since we are on the surface, our FRV has less influence on the internal Earth, so 4D STS has an easier time spending time there? So perhaps it's not entirely just to hide themselves from us?

Ok this was interesting too because they said battles in 4D manifest as weather in 3D. Well here we have a battle of energies entirely in 3D manifesting as weather, if the energy difference is perhaps intense enough. And it kinda ties into the above - realm borders, realm border crossing, etc. It seems like if your FRV or something doesn't match the environment you're in (the environment's FRV and density perhaps being determined by its denizens), it's almost like you have your own mini-realm, and there was a mini realm-border-crossing - a micro-cosmic quantum wave collapse? Perhaps I'm reaching a bit there, but there's probably something to the general idea of "clashing realities". And perhaps his son wouldn't feel healthy or good if he like moved in to that area where his FRV didn't fit. Maybe somewhat similarly to 4D not being able to hang out on the surface of our planet due to our FRV.

That does present a question - so can 4D STS visit 3D STS planets for extended duration if the FRV is negative enough on the planet?

I'm adding a few passages from an old session from 1998, posted almost a month ago by Laura:
Q: (L) Well, if these people are aware that this sort of thing is getting ready to happen... never mind. (A) We have been told that this magnetic disturbance is closely related to this realm border crossing, and you asked us the question 'what is the root of realm' and it is reality. Now, realm has an m at the end. Does this have something to do with magnetic?

A: Realm border is when the reality shifts for all.

Q: (A) Yes, but why is this reality shift related to magnetic field disturbance? What is the connection?

A: Your physiology and etheric orientation are both tied into the magnetic state of your environment.

Q: (L) Okay, you said before that the magnetic field is going to reverse...

A: Magnetic poles reverse.

Q: (L) Okay, what is the magnetic field going to do. It is going to change in some way. Is it going to increase, decrease... is this to a degree - something other than direction - amplification? (T) Will anything change in the strength of the field?

A: Let us illustrate. Now: Earth. [A circle is drawn with radiating spikes all around fairly close to the surface.] Earth after: [A circle is drawn with double radiating spikes with those in polar regions considerably longer than the others.]

Q: (T) So, it is the same, except it is larger?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Are you indicating that the magnetic field will be stronger?

A: Broader and larger.

Q: (L) What is the cross in the middle?

A: Geodirectional grid reference. You incorrectly added circle on side. Lines of magnetic field alignment should be shown as longer at poles. "Crosshairs" in illustration are for directional reference only.

Q: (T) Does this mean it will be stronger also?

A: Larger and broader.

Q: (A) People work near strong magnets much stronger than the Earth's magnetic field, yet nothing happens to them that we can see.

A: Not true. Body chemistry is altered. Is not long term or permanent exposure

Q: (A) What is the period of pole shift?

A: 100,000 years, roughly.

Q: (A) Now, about the relation between the phenomenon of physical disasters that are going to happen and psychic changes related to the realm border. What is cause and what is effect?

A: One precedes the other.

Q: (L) Okay, so disasters happen and then the reality changes in psychic terms?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Is the approach of the realm border, is the change in the magnetic field... does the reversal of the poles and the broadening of the magnetic field, is that going to be before the realm border crossing?

A: Intersection.

Q: (L) So, in practical terms, it may be that, what we observe will be a series of cataclysms, disasters, the 'cleansing' of the Earth...

A: This has already begun.

Q: (L) So, it is already happening. It will accelerate and intensify. And what we will observe is all of these things happening. And, as a result of the intersecting of these various energies, this realm border, this reality change, this change in the magnetics because of the interaction with the comet cluster, the sun's companion, the realm border, and so forth, it will then have an effect upon the people left on the planet who will then change in some way as a result of this, is that correct?

A: Your Bible says that there will be many wonders on the Earth and in the Heavens in the last days.

Q: (L) Okay, this period of time after this realm border, is this period a preliminary to the total end of the Earth and all life on it?

A: No.

Q: (L) After all of this change, those people who continue to be on the Earth will be in a new environment, and it will be almost like having to grow gills to live in water, and some people will have the ability and some will not. Is that it? It will be more gradual in terms of individual physical structures and psychic structures?

A: No.

Q: (L) It will be a sudden, total change? Like flipping a switch and everything is going to be different?

A: The key is awareness.

Q: (L) Are there going to be people...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) You didn't let me finish asking my question!

A: But we knew it!

Q: (L) In other words, there are going to be people who are simply not going to see what is happening?

A: Lost lambs beying in the knight.

Q: (T) They are not getting it. They are lost sheep. That really describes it. (L) Why did you give that funny twist on the spelling?

A: Why not?

Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition occurs, those who are moving to 4th density will move, and those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical move. That we really would not notice a difference when we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who are going to shift will shift right where they stand, and they won't really notice a change, and the perception is not the issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in the right direction?

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via awareness?

A: Both ways.

Q: (T) So, we will notice that we can control much more than we could before in terms of our environment and physical structure, but we will still be doing a lot of things we have always done.
That's how I tend to think about it lately.

When the C's remarked that we could be 4D and not even realize it, I immediately thought of our dogs. They're 2D, right? Well, they exist here in 3D with us. Which means "3D" may not be a "place" so much as a state of being. I mean, it must be something like that, no?

If humans are abducted "into 4D", we tend to think of like a parallel reality or something from a sci-fi movie, but maybe it's nothing like that.

Then the difference between "densities" is more like a matter of perception/knowledge/information capabilities - which may influence our physical being and vice versa, but is not a physical thing. And I would guess that this would mean that "variability of physicality" probably doesn't mean what we think it means!

We can draw a parallel with discoveries in the sciences, from a Hum... to a Eureka! there's a whole world and yet we haven't moved from the room.
So here's some variability of the authors and their quotes:
Ca r o l W. Gr e i d e r:
Putting together puzzle pieces is challenging, fun, and extremely gratifying, especially when they lead to new understanding in biology.
This process of making a hypothesis and following leads is not a linear one: there are many twists and turns in the path.
But the key is to keep the excitement and to follow the leads that are the most rewarding.
I learned this during the first six years of working on telomerase, and it is the approach that i continue to follow.
Many new questions often arise after one part of a puzzle is solved; the rewarding thing about curiosity-driven science is being able to pick from these new questions those that seem the most interesting to me. The pleasure of figuring out the puzzle and finding out things not known before is a great reward. Sharing that experience with friends and colleagues makes the reward even greater.
Q: (Ark) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of thinking which were not yet able to emerge, but now, after you receive certain signals, you start to think in a different way. So, you cannot now think in a different way, but when you learn this and this has happened, then you start to think in a different pattern. So, you cannot now do things, but you always have to be ready to change your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when you see more, when you notice more, when you put things together which are not yet together. Then, there may be a big change of perspective, a total change. And this we have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic together. And, this is all that counts. It is this work that we are now doing that counts, not some future big thing: oh! Now we go on a ship! No, it is only doing our best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on this.
The sorcerers of ancient Mexico, who discovered and developed the magical passes on which Tensegrity is based, maintained, according to what don Juan explained, that the performance of those passes prepares and leads the body to a transcendental realization : the realization that as conglomerates of energy fields, human beings are held together by a vibratory, agglutinating force that joins those individual energy fields into one concise, cohesive unit.

Don Juan Matus, in acquainting me with the propositions of those sorcerers of ancient times, emphasized to no end the fact that the performance of the magical passes was, to the best of his knowledge, the only means to lay the foundation for becoming fully conscious of that vibratory binding force ; something that happens when all the premises of the warriors' way are internalized and put into practice.
It was his ability as a teacher to make those premises a subject for embodiment ; in other words, he handled the premises of the warriors' way in such a fashion that it was feasible for me and his other disciples to transform them into units of our daily lives.

His contention was that this vibratory, agglutinating force that holds together the conglomerate of energy fields that we are is apparently similar to what modern-day astronomers believe must happen at the core of all the galaxies that exist in the cosmos. They believe that there, at their cores, a force of incalculable strength holds the [.…rs or …rs] of galaxies in place. This force, called a black hole, is a theoretical construct which seems to be the most reasonable explanation as to why stars do not fly away, driven by their own rotational speeds.

Modern man has found out, through the research of scientists, that there is a binding force that holds together the component elements of an atom. By the same token, the component elements of cells are held together by a similar force that seems to compel them to combine into concrete and particular tissues and organs. Don Juan said that those sorcerers who lived in Mexico in ancient times knew that human beings, taken as conglomerates of energy fields, are held together not by energetic wrappings or energetic ligaments, but by some sort of vibration that renders everything at once alive and in place ; some energy, some vibratory force, some power that cements those energy fields into one single energetic unit.

Don Juan explained that those sorcerers, by means of their practices and their discipline, became capable of handling that vibratory force, once they were fully conscious of it. Their expertise in dealing with it became so extraordinary that their actions were transformed into legends, mythological events that exist only as fables. For instance, one of the stories that don Juan told about the ancient sorcerers was that they were capable of dissolving their physical mass by merely placing their full consciousness and intent on that force.
Don Juan stated that, although they were capable of actually going through a pinhole if they deemed it necessary, they were never quite satisfied with the result of this maneuver of dissolving their mass. The reason for their discontent was that once their mass was dissolved, so was their capacity to act. They were left with the alternative of only witnessing events in which they were incapable of participating. Their ensuing frustration, the result of being incapacitated to act, turned, according to don Juan, into their damning flaw : their obsession with uncovering the nature of that vibratory force, an obsession driven by their concreteness, which made them want to hold and control that force. Their fervent desire was to strike from the ghostlike condition of masslessness, something which don Juan said cannot ever be accomplished.

Modern-day practitioners, cultural heirs of those sorcerers of antiquity, having found out that it is not possible to be concrete and utilitarian about that vibratory force, have opted for the only rational alternative : to become conscious of that force with no other purpose in sight except the elegance and well-being brought about by knowledge.
The only permissible instance which don Juan gave for the utilization of the power of this vibratory agglutinating force, was its capacity to make sorcerers burn from within, when the time comes for them to leave this world. Don Juan said that it is simplicity itself for sorcerers to place their absolutely total consciousness on the binding force with the intent to burn, and off they go, like a puff of air.

To walk the full length of a path that one truly loves, don Juan said, one needs the passion, courage, imagination, vigilance, discipline, self-awareness, grace, strength, resourcefulness, efficiency, patience, adaptability, and humbleness of a navigator.

The spirit of the navigator, the being who makes the continuous commitment to travel the path of awareness every moment. The struggle of the navigator is not with one’s fellow men, don Juan said. Nor is it with oneself. And it’s ultimately not a struggle. Rather, it’s an acquiescence—to the energetic currents of the sea of awareness in the universe.

Don Juan said that the seers of his line maintained that the universe is a sea of energy—energy that is in constant change. And that the most functional thing one can do, rather than attempt to fight or resist that continuous change, is to join forces with it—an endeavor that takes a navigator’s discipline.

Carlos Castaneda saw Tensegrity® as a very apt name for the navigator’s path in our times: a practice of interconnecting with oneself and the world. The word “tensegrity” (tension + integrity) was coined by visionary architect, innovator, engineer and navigator R. Buckminster Fuller. Fuller was inspired in his work by what he saw as nature’s way of doing the most with the least. He observed structures in nature (from atoms to cells, to trees, to solar systems, to galaxies) in which the solid parts are held together in a continuous web of more flexible parts, such as, for example, the way a cell is held together by its flexible cytoskeleton, or the way the planets and sun are held in a field of gravity. In such systems, any outside pressure is distributed evenly across the whole structure, giving it a resilient tone that helps it adapt and yet maintain its integrity, and ultimately, its interconnectivity.

Fuller pointed to that essential supporter of life on earth, the tree, as a wonderful example of a tensegrity structure in nature. Arising from a seed, earth, water, air and sunlight, a tree grows into a tensegrity structure with water and gases moving through interior channels, allowing it to be both flexible and resilient, as it sways and adapts to shifting winds and earth, and lifts minerals – bits of stardust – and water from earth to sky.
And modern ecologists are now aware of the interconnectivity of each tree with the others, adjusting and adapting to the needs of the forest community.

It is this resilient integrity, interconnectivity and resourcefulness that the navigator seeks to embody, physically, emotionally, mentally, and energetically, Carlos Castaneda said. It is what one needs to make the continuous effort, regardless of its inconvenience, to stay on one’s chosen path—a path that is ever-evolving, and whose map is found through one’s heart.

Don Juan called the embodiment of this recognition the art of freedom—the freedom to perceive the energetic basis, and interconnected nature of everything—and to act from that perception. Our interactions in the daily world (at the office, the dinner table, the metro station, walking in the forest, etc.) then become the extraordinary arena for our awakening attention, an opportunity to respond to what is present, rather than react based on unexamined personal history

I'm jumping on proteins, and to build and develop our antennas at the right frequency with the right environment and the right people by reposting this video which can help to draw an other parallel with what the Cass say about it:

So, the density describes the level of knowledge that the being has. It is about the quality of the connection that the being is having with the information field. The more advanced the being the better antenna he has, which means he can gather more information, which he can then apply and with that make his connection even better.

A better connection with the information field and bigger knowledge will make changes to his DNA( antenna ) and the changes of the DNA will make changes in his physical body.

So perhaps, when somebody let's say is just a novice in 4D may not even notice, but as he continues the work over time his physical body will start to slowly change because of the increased information field connection and more dense information received by his antenna. That is the way I somehow understand all this.

This is a GREAT thread! SO many great thoughts and replies to Luc's initial query. Most of what I thought I could share has already been covered, but I'll post some of my thoughts in my own words, since I suck with other's. I'm replying to Konstantin's specific post but will address it later.

As many here have shared, when it comes to information what really matters is learning how to parse it for objective truth. I believe what matters isn't merely the information sea that surrounds us, but the learned ability to see the truth through the lies present within this sea, and that takes a very specific focus that most of us on these boards have learned and applied over the years, blessings of Gurdjieff et. all. There's a reason why we do this: it's as the C's have said, it's all about what you SEE that matters. And we've experienced ALL levels of "truth" and misinformation recently, far more than enough to hone our senses!

We've all been through the wringer, especially these last several years, trying to understand what information we are presented with is lies, truth, or other. Many of you've done this a hell of a lot longer than I have. But: we all experience repetition after repetition on so many different subjects that it has become second nature to us all. Sure, sometimes we are still wrong individually, but it's a learning process, learning how to see through BS and glean the essential truths of any matter. That is what I believe this forum teaches, ultimately.

I think that this is where we are superior to AI: we can accumulate and process intuitive truths that show through the lies, while AI will miss it because it can't cognate otherworldly realities and dimensions as we can, even if we aren't entirely clear on the concept - because AI ONLY exists on it's OWN level of reality. Those of us who've been around a while can see right through the lies not based on objective truth because we've learned to cognize parts of realities we have not fully experienced yet, but know MAY be true based on our prior experiences in understanding what are real, objective truths that may span other dimensions.

And this is where my response to Konstantin comes in: he talked about "DNA changes in the physical body." So, I then ask: what if all this learning we are doing over and over again trying to understand what is the objective truth, actually results in being gifted with a new physical "organ" such as the "gift" of a "Third Eye?" What if all this training we've endured ends up in us having that "gift", where we are presented the ability to truly SEE the stark naked truth of reality in every single thing that we look at because we've exercised our objective truth muscles for so long that we've learned how to handle seeing and accepting the truth in ALL scenarios, while others continue to inure themselves to it all and act as ostriches, unable to handle such a "gift" were they given it?

(Edit: I'm assuming a "Third Eye", based on what I've read about them, shows the stark realities one can see about any situation people look at, which only those who learned to grok objective truths can truly benefit from.)

Last edited:
This session snippet from Jan 17, 1998 suggests that any answers to the kinds of questions posed in this thread don't come from the left hemisphere, or any kind of 'figuring things out' in order to 'do something' or 'get a result'. Seems like setting dream intentions before sleep or something like that could offer up some gems.

Q: What we are trying to understand is: you have described seven densities. Three physical densities, three ethereal densities, and the one in the middle, the variable density. What we are trying to find out here is some way to express this mathematically. Some way to understand this in the universal language of mathematics. Because, if we could do that, mathematically speaking, that would help our understanding and perceptual abilities.

A: Yes, but first you must unravel the part of the puzzle which has nothing to do with mathematics. You would have your best luck finding the mathematical formula while in a “dreamstate,” or under hypnosis, or in meditation before a psychomantium.

On a more serious note (sort of), when I meditate, when 'looking' via 'innerspace' at my hemispheres, I play around with flipping them around. Not sure if that's a good idea. I'll let you know. :wizard:
Quote about benefits of visualization in "Negative emotions" thread reminded me about this 'experiment'.
Does the 'silence' mean it wasn't an idea worth pursuing or there was nothing of importance to report about potential results, or you just forgot about it?

But it is something you can observe in the behavior of some pets that seem to discover a new level of interactivity with reality. That is, they understand that there is an extra layer of cause and effect.

Good example of the dog but the dog is still subject to climate regulations and other factors where its survival is in constant risk because the environment does not love so much luck but on the contrary the exploration of the animal is influenced by contexts created by man that is harmful, dangerous and in some ways even poisonous is like living all the time between the war also requires human help.
Rather I believe that in the first instance the 4 density would give a radical change in the individuals environment and contexts different from the 3 density.

but the dog is still subject to climate regulations and other factors where its survival is in constant risk because the environment does not love so much luck but on the contrary the exploration of the animal is influenced by contexts created by man that is harmful, dangerous and in some ways even poisonous is like living all the time between the war also requires human help.

Events and factors that the dog has been able to understand, and therefore his ability to read information from the reality around him. The dog is not a passive learning entity. And the same with people. It is true that at the present level, man is an automaton as far as external influences are concerned, but there is a possibility not to be influenced mechanically and to get the (esoteric) work done.

This is Gurdjieff's term for the mechanical laws which govern the life of man. Two types of influences govern this law.

The first type of influences are created within himself or by life itself (A influences). Influences such as race, nation, country, climate, family upbringing, society, profession, customs and habits, wealth, poverty, current ideas, trends and so on, all govern the mechanical means in which man moves, lives, and acts his being.

The second type of influences are the influences created outside this life (B influences). These are the influences of an esoteric character, or esoteric influences - that is, influences that are created by virtue of different laws, though also on earth. These second type of influences differ from the first kind in that they are conscious in their origin. This means that they have been consciously created by conscious people for a definite purpose. Influences of the second kind are usually embodied in the form of religious systems and teachings, philosophical doctrines, works of art, etc.

This second kind of influences are left in life for a definite purpose, and are mixed with influences of the first kind. But it must be borne in mind that these influences are conscious only in their origin. As they enter into the maelstrom of life in general, the general law of accidents applies to them, and they begin to act mechanically, that is to say, they may act upon a certain definite man, or they may not act, as they may or may not reach him. In the process of change or distortion in life through transmission and interpretation, the influences of the second kind are transformed into the influences of the first kind, that is, they become, as it were, fused into the influences of the first kind.

Events and factors that the dog has been able to understand, and therefore his ability to read information from the reality around him. The dog is not a passive learning entity. And the same with people. It is true that at the present level, man is an automaton as far as external influences are concerned, but there is a possibility not to be influenced mechanically and to get the (esoteric) work done.
As for the influences that Gurdjieff describes (the parable of the chariot) as the fusion of the magnetic center of power, they remain subject to an unfinished teaching framework that according to the Cs Gurdjieff himself was blinded by his ego and failed to "become enlightened."
The Cs said that when the things that previously moved us become secondary it is an indicator that we are ready to move up, even though there is still a gap between being ready and graduating-moving to 4th density since the Cs reiterated that being a candidate for sad still doesn't make you sad.
In other words, the spiritual theme as a learning process is not the only requirement of a 4 d platform.

As for the influences that Gurdjieff describes (the parable of the chariot) as the fusion of the magnetic center of power, they remain subject to an unfinished teaching framework that according to the Cs Gurdjieff himself was blinded by his ego and failed to "become enlightened."
Where did the C's say that? They mentioned he got a few things wrong, but never said anything about him being "blinded by ego" or that he failed to "become enlightened". Here's one of the things they said about him:

Cs Session 21st June 2014 said:
Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?
A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

The Cs said that when the things that previously moved us become secondary it is an indicator that we are ready to move up, even though there is still a gap between being ready and graduating-moving to 4th density since the Cs reiterated that being a candidate for sad still doesn't make you sad.
In other words, the spiritual theme as a learning process is not the only requirement of a 4 d platform.
You should probably give specific references when you talk about what the C's have said, because you seem to be putting your own words in their 'mouths' (as well as Gurdjieff's), and are conflating and mixing up ideas, as far as I can tell.

On the topic of this thread, I recently read an excellent article by Mark Bisone on Substack, where he draws our attention to what may be an important TED talk:

It appears that in the newly-emerging science of "bioinformatics", Professor Levin has learned to manipulate the morphogenetic field of simple organisms via bioelectrical field gradients. While this form of scientific endeavour is undoubtably of interest to the PTB, the implications place a final nail in the coffin of Darwinism and mainstream evolutionary biology, and provide yet further evidence for the theory of Intelligent Design.

Bisone's perspective is remarkably insightful and he seems to have reached many similar conclusions to the Paleochristian community, except that he hasn't yet grasped the hyperdimensional layer of reality between the demonic/angelic and human realms. That concept can explain much of what he calls "sorcery" in technological terms.

t
On the topic of this thread, I recently read an excellent article by Mark Bisone on Substack, where he draws our attention to what may be an important TED talk:

It appears that in the newly-emerging science of "bioinformatics", Professor Levin has learned to manipulate the morphogenetic field of simple organisms via bioelectrical field gradients. While this form of scientific endeavour is undoubtably of interest to the PTB, the implications place a final nail in the coffin of Darwinism and mainstream evolutionary biology, and provide yet further evidence for the theory of Intelligent Design.

Bisone's perspective is remarkably insightful and he seems to have reached many similar conclusions to the Paleochristian community, except that he hasn't yet grasped the hyperdimensional layer of reality between the demonic/angelic and human realms. That concept can explain much of what he calls "sorcery" in technological terms.
This is awesome and I think the brain itself is actually already capable of manipulating these electric currents to affect the body’s morphology. But we need to learn this. To me in my clinical work the subtle electric current can easily be stimulated by hands on therapy, well that’s what I perceive to be happening between my hands when I work. I feel like I’m plugging in then current flow starts which stimulates activity in the tissues and also communicates with the nervous system. The body then produces a response and healing occurs. Some of the outcomes are really fascinating. The main problem for biomedicine in say using technology to stimulate joint regeneration is that the whole person—which includes their psychological and spiritual state—is what manifests the dis-ease state. So we would still need therapies, retraining, self-work etc to actually heal and reform.

Back
Top Bottom