Information density - densities of information?

Thanks for bringing that session up, Gaby. I went back through the sessions and checked the references to "bodies", and aside from the one you mentioned, I only found one other:

Matching these to what Laura wrote in "The Wave", it seems that the correlation is:

Physical center = genetic body.
Spirit center = psychic/consciousness body.
High soul family = thought center.

So, it appears that Gurdjieff attributed an intermediate state of development of consciousness as a separate "body" - ie. it's very likely that the 'astral' and 'mental' bodies are the same thing: the psychic/etheric/consciousness body.

Luc's article regarding St Paul's Journey Towards Communion with God makes reference to Ashworth's diagram of the process of coming into communion with the Holy Spirit:

For Gurdjieff, "adulthood in Christ" was to have all 'four' bodies, but perhaps the "first instalment of the spirit", thought to signify the conception and beginning of the growth of the 'astral' body, is really just the psychic/consciousness body changing from a quiescent or 'latent' state into a more active form at the 'calling' of the Thought Centre of Being (High Soul Family).

In the same way, at a later point of development just prior to the "coming of age", certain unique changes in consciousness were assumed to be due to the formation of a 'mental' body, when in reality it's just the final step of the process before the psychic/consciousness body is 'born' into a permanently active state, the call of the Thought Centre of Being is answered, the "prodigal son" returns to the High Soul Family, and "adulthood in Christ" in achieved.

Might be worth asking the Cs about this. If this is the case, then, as I see it, the logical progression is that neutrino (and photon?) particles, having mass, are related more to the physical body (perhaps as emanations/auras?) and the "information density" and "orientation" of the neutrinos/photons are perhaps related to the psychic/consciousness body, which then acts like a 'morphogenetic field'.

If so, I hope my psychic/consciousness body will do my head a favour and make it stop hurting now. 😂
The graph is quite elegant and beautiful.

We can even see how the future spirit goes back and installs itself.

That the moving towards the potential of spirit in itself, creates the magnetic force that can reach backwards and uplift to wards its "future" birth.

"Next question on the list: How do consciousness, information, and matter relate to each other?

A: Different concentrations of truth.

Q: (L) So I'm assuming you mean that matter would be one concentration, and consciousness would be another, and information like maybe pure information would be the purest form?

A: Not necessarily, information arranged by a truth becomes consciousness. That is why truth and objectivity are so important. Without it, consciousness and individuality fractures and disintegrates."

I was thinking about this. Consciousness may be that point of pure subjectivity in any Being within the existing universe. One might say that pure consciousness would be the subjective entity which would be the 'realizer' (or cognizer).

Then there is 'that which is realized' which would be the external objective world "seperate" from the realizer ('I' and 'not 'I').

Then there is the realization itself which connects, relates, and alignes the realizer with 'that which is realized'.

If one looks at the physical world of form then one can say that the physical body perceives and 'arranges' the input information data into a certain objective pattern by design (excluding pathological conditions) which truthfully represents that something real is out there. It gives an objective outline of something real that is out there. But the information received, although objective, is poorer in content since the information that is assembled by the senses only sees the form but does not perceive the essential content, the essential information, that's within the form.

The essential information cannot be perceived externally. One's consciousness must ascend to it thru realization. The act of perception is to witness actualization. But seeing the deeper invisible information is an act of ascension thru deeper realization.

In this sense the world of meanings and values 'does not exist' but it is certainly real. It only exists when it's reality emerges thru the existing world of form and arranges it for it's representation

For some a rose is just a rose. For others a rose is more then just a rose.

Perceiving the word of form is excluding all the information concerning the deeper meanings and objective values that the external world of form contains within. Then, let's say, an existing Being ascends to a deeper realization and cognizes the essential meanings and values within the form it is perceiving. Then that would be a deeper truth that is arranging more information within the perceived form that is being witnessed by the subjective Being.

Now the accurate alignment between the realizer and 'that which is realized' results in a more objective realization that increases the consciousness of the subjective Being and now the Being begins to 'wake up' because of this more objective consciousness that is a result of this alignment. The objectivity increases the consciousness of the subjective Being.

Well, I'll stop here. Just some thoughts but this makes me think of Castaneda's 'assembledge points' and how we access the deeper reality of the universe by aligning ourselves with more of the energy bands of the universe's emanations.

Last edited:
Few random thoughts. For some time now I have been interested in the "civilian" aspects of havana syndrome. There is a lot of garbage around about it, but some of it that makes sense can be filtered out. It seems that whatever originates the voice to skull phenomenon is somehow manageable by the victims with nonverbal thinking, which at the level of mechanism (not just brain) functions in the same way as learning a foreign language at the c3 level. This is a step let's say so further but somehow comparable to poetic language (which is not only verbal), which don juan himself held in high consideration, a kind of link between the common man and the shaman. Anyone who has had occasion to share a path with a (real) poet knows that they perceive daily life with the crow on the left and the wind against integrated. what is almost always missing is the gait of power. :-)

It seems that whatever originates the voice to skull phenomenon is somehow manageable by the victims with nonverbal thinking, which at the level of mechanism (not just brain) functions in the same way as learning a foreign language at the c3 level.
I'm reading Can't Stop Thinking by Nancy Colier and there is a quick exercise to stop your thoughts and just pay attention to your body. So that you have only nonverbal thoughts or impressions. It's really hard to maintain, as any text your eyes come across you want to mentally verbalize it, or if you hear speech it makes you want to restart the mental train of thoughts. It makes me wonder if you can go into this mode of thinking for extended periods of time, and wonder how many modes of thinking there are, etc.

I'm reading Can't Stop Thinking by Nancy Colier and there is a quick exercise to stop your thoughts and just pay attention to your body. So that you have only nonverbal thoughts or impressions. It's really hard to maintain, as any text your eyes come across you want to mentally verbalize it, or if you hear speech it makes you want to restart the mental train of thoughts. It makes me wonder if you can go into this mode of thinking for extended periods of time, and wonder how many modes of thinking there are, etc.
(I was "saying" :-) something else, and I don't think I can be of any help in your topic. I think it's related to the fact that for me there is no such thing as an easy trick. The 3dsts environment is a theater where people really die, mostly by non-natural death after a useless life of easy tricks . For me, but it's entirely personal and nonjudgmental, it's an internal martial art thing. Which has no shortcuts. So I can't be helpful in that. sorry for the noise ❤️)

It would be necessary to ask then, what geometric forms appear when one is more aligned with the objective reality.

Symmetry and asymmetry for example. We find as beautiful that which has harmonious geometric shapes, equal sides with the same result, balanced shapes.

We perceive as ugly, the unequal, the disproportionate, the unbalanced.

I don't think it's quite that simple. Pure symmetry, e.g. an exact reflection about a central axis or a simple multiscale repetition of a single pattern as in the simplest fractals (a Sierpinski gasket for example) are usually unsatisfying somehow. Similarly with faces: a perfectly symmetrical face is uncanny and unsettling.

Instead, what we tend to look for is asymmetry within symmetry. Repetition of similar patterns with subtle variations, as in a tree, for instance, which isn't QUITE a fractal. Or, the reflection of a landscape in a calm lake: the mirror image is not usually flawless. In a face, something like a beauty spot that breaks the perfect symmetry can make the face more beautiful.

But of course too much asymmetry indeed becomes ugly. It's a question of balance: the intrinsic balance of symmetry, but also the balance of symmetry with asymmetry.

Perhaps this feeds back into the information question: the asymmetry within symmetry means there is more information present; pure symmetry reduces information (since really there's just a single underlying pattern), while total asymmetry means there is effectively no information.

In the last Matrix movie there is a scene in which Niove is with Neo.

Niove says to Neo: "Do you hear that? The silence?"

Then she tells him something like it's something cool that doesn't exist in the Matrix.

I think it is possible that it is a hidden reference, to the mental noise that we constantly have.

Thoughts and thoughts without stopping, that exhaust us and do not let us rest.

With all the microwave environment that surrounds us, wifi, mobile phones and much more, I believe that the creation of noise in our brains has been enhanced.

I have a partner who is not able to sleep for more than three or four hours, because he is not able to stop his thoughts. He says that he has tried everything to no avail.

It's a difficult thing and if one day what's in the air dims or goes out, I think it's going to be something pretty incredible to experience.

I get the sense that it's time to learn how to use it, or perish under the overbearing onslaught of AI technology with which we, if we understand ourselves as machine-like beings stuck in a 3D world, simply can't compete.

Maybe we should get Elon Musk involved in this conversation. That is precisely his rationale for the NeuraLink project - to enable humans to compete with AIs that can do almost everything better than humans can.

But really, I think if you step back for a second and look beyond the razzle dazzle of generative AI, what's notable is that they're only better at those aspects of cognition that are purely mechanical. They're completely incapable of doing anything beyond that. Which isn't to say they aren't powerful - a computer can beat a grandmaster at chess via sheer number crunching, which is not at all what the grandmaster is doing. But AIs haven't yet demonstrated any real ability for creative insight, or for volition. Maybe that's coming, maybe it isn't. But I think those who continue to think mechanically are the ones in danger of being overwhelmed.

The danger of course is precisely that AI encourages us to think mechanically.

We're part of the natural world and it makes sense to me that this kind of "wave-reading" (receptivity to the patterns/cycles of nature/the information field) would've always been there...
"Wave-reading", could be referring to wave reading consciousness units? Below are excerpts from two sessions:
Wave reading consciousness units
Session 19 July 1997
Q: As you know, there is a flood in Poland, and Ark has to go back, there is so much that must be done, but the government offices may be closed, the court session may be delayed indefinitely, God knows what is going to happen. What is the source of this dreadful disaster in Poland?

A: Sopophoric screen alterations of the magnetic belt overlay.

Q: And what is causing these screen alterations of the magnetic belt overlay?

A: Influences of Acquiim.

Q: What is Acquiim?

A: 4th density overseer.

Q: Does that mean soporific screen alteration?

A: Soporific/phosphorous.

Q: What is the purpose of this screen alteration?

A: Deterrence of colinear wave reading consciousness units.

Q: What is a 'colinear wave reading consciousness unit?'

A: Suggest you "look in the mirror."

Q: Well! I don't know if I like being a colinear wave reading consciousness unit!

A: Why not?

Q: Because I don't like feeling responsible for all these people who are suffering in this disaster!

A: Responsible? Are you altering the weather?
The remaining part gives:
Q: Well, no. But, if they will go to that extent to thwart us, is it safe for him to go back?

A: If he takes precautions.

Q: Can you suggest some of these precautions?

A: Drive not. Travel by rail only if such travel does not include the possibility of having to evacuate the train and walk on or near live electrical current conduits.

Q: Anything else?

A: Guns do exist in Poland, unlike some other European countries.

Q: What more?

A: Total awareness at all moments is hypercritical.

Q: Are the members of his family alright?

A: So far.

Q: How long will it take before this flood business has come to a halt?

A: Open.

Q: Are all the government offices going to be closed?

A: No.

Q: Will the divorce hearing proceed?

A: Eventually.

Q: How many days will we be out of communication?

A: Not point. Just remember that anticipation is the "mother of preparation," and defense.

Q: So, anticipate or expect to be out of communication for some time...

A: No, it is for Arkady to be prepared!

Q: Are there any good guys who can come in and help? I mean, good grief! A flood no less! How come we haven't been afflicted with that sort of thing here?

A: No need as we have told you, it is Ark who is the vulnerable link, therefore, the attack goeth there.

Q: Is there anything WE can do to help?

A: Get the message through to expect the unexpected; feel vulnerable, and do not ever assume invincibility. Knowledge protects, and ignorance endangers... does it ever!!!

Q: Well, anything else?

A: Must beware of agents near.

Q: Can you give any clues about these agents near?

A: Have "look," if one is looking.

Q: What kind of look?

A: Consult fiction for the truth.

Q: You mean like spy stories? If they look like a spy, they are one?

A: Close.

Q: Anything else? This is going to be a rough period!

A: Not if aware and prepared, and not caught up in fantasies.

Q: What kind of fantasies?

A: Energy wasted upon unnecessary communiques.

Q: So, he should not exert himself to be in contact with me if it might put him in danger? Is that it?

A: No, for the time being, suggest you cancel the "mushiness."

Q: Alright. Anything further?

A: No.

Q: I will be in a bad way through this ordeal until he gets here, so...

A: Better to be in "a bad way," than a pedestrian on the widow’s walk.

Q: Is there anything that we can do for protection?

A: We have told you! Be forearmed by being forewarned! Be careful that he does not believe the message.

Q: In other words, he needs to really believe what you are saying?

A: More important: what is a false sense of security?

Q: So, if he receives a message that he is secure and that all is okay, then is when he must be most aware?

A: One must not ever feel "secure," but think of it. When is one ever secure?
Wave reading consciousness units - You are one
Session 23 April 2022
(Ark) What are densities?

A: States of awareness in interaction with information.

Q: (L) Does that mean the state of awareness interacting with the information somehow affects what is "real" to use a loose term?

A: More or less.

Q: (Ark) Awareness of whom?

A: Consciousness that is capable.

Q: (Ark) I don't understand. Which consciousness? Whose consciousness? I don't understand.

A: Wave reading consciousness units.

Q: (Ark) Where is this wave reading consciousness unit? Where is it?

A: You are one.

Q: (Ark) It means densities are totally subjective, or is it objective?

A: Both.

Q: (Ark) How is it objective? In which sense? How is it objective if it is related to wave reading consciousness unit. Wave reading consciousness unit is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.

A: If the wave reading consciousness unit aligns with the consciousness of the field, then the perception is more objective than subjective.

Q: (Ark) What is consciousness?

A: Life.

Q: (Ark) What is life?

A: Consciousness.

Q: (Pierre) It's getting circular.

(Ark) What is information?

A: All.

Q: (Ark) Can physics describe densities?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) How?

A: Algebra.

Q: (Ark) What kind of algebra?

A: Simple.

Q: (Ark) What is the relation between densities and dimensions?

(L) They've already answered that question. That's in the transcripts.

(Ark) Yeah but there is no answer for that.

A: Dimensions are a human construct we have used as there are no better available terms.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is also a human concept, yes?

Q: (Ark) Everything we use in physics is a human concept, yes?

A: Which is why you are having so much confusion.

Q: (Ark) But algebra is using dimensions. It's not a human concept. It's an algebraic concept. And we need dimensions if we want to use algebra.

Q: (Ark) How many dimensions?

A: Infinite.

Q: (Ark) Are these dimensions related to space and time?

Q: (Ark) But space is 3-dimensional. Where is the rest of the infinite dimensions?

A: Many iterations.

Q: (Ark) Many iterations... Iterations of what?

A: Space and time.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with quantum theory or not?

A: Very little, actually.

Q: (Ark) Does it have anything to do with Einstein's theory of gravity?

A: Even less.

Q: (Ark) So, with which part of physics it has to do?

A: Modern concepts do not define as such.

Q: (Ark) Can you please explain it, this sentence?

A: There is no relevant construct that you can name or mention from your modern terminology.

Q: (Ark) What about ancient terminology? Were there such concepts that have been forgotten?

A: Possibly.

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.
A little later there was in the same session, "Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions" included for context:
(L) Next?

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.

Q: (Andromeda) That was my first guess.

(Pierre) Yeah, me too. We agreed on that. Breaching the realm barrier...

(Niall) The meteor wasn't coming through space. It merged...

(Andromeda) It came through a portal, pretty much.

(Niall) Was it a merging of...

(Pierre) From 4D?

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.
What about quaternion algebra? Is it relevant to wave reading units? - Absolutely
Q: (Ark) [...] What about quaternion algebra? Is it relevant to wave reading units?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Ark) Yes? What about octonions? Are they better or worse? They are non-associative. Ooo!

A: Better.

Q: (Ark) Better! Oh my goodness. Better!
Ark had a last question which is included for context
(L) Alright. No more questions?

(Ark) I have a question. Should theory of gravity be formulated rather as electromagnetism instead of what Einstein did where he created like a metric or whatever?

Q: (Ark) Yes it should, yes?

Q: (Ark) Should electromagnetic theory be extended to take into account magnetic monopoles?

(Ark) I think they are a clue to this chirality.

(Pierre) Yes. It's an enigma.
So we are wave reading consciousness units, and quaternion algebra is relevant to wave reading units. How so may become more clear later.

Last edited:
Also, is there really such a thing as "randomness"? That concept always struck me as similar to, if not synonymous with, non-existence. Is everything not, in one way or another, acted upon by something else, and therefore never completely random?

Yeah, although I wouldn't call it pure randomness, at least not as we understand random. For me it's more like a fount of unorganized information. What we see as random is actually information that HAS been "organized", but just in a 'random' way, i.e. a low level of directed consciousness energy input. So all information that has been organized cannot be random, even if it doesn't have any meaning to us (or anyone).

It's like throwing a bunch of gravel up in the air and seeing how it lands. Is the pattern random? We might say yes, but technically it's not, because there are many conscious and semi-conscious input factors that influence the outcome, from the hand that threw it to the ground that it landed on and everything in between, all had an effect on the outcome of the pattern of the gravel, and therefore the result cannot be truly 'random' as we understand it.
This is along the lines of what the Cs have expressed:
There really is no such thing as "pure" randomness
Session 22 October 2014
Q: (Ark) What is the key to quantum randomness?

A: Long answer.

Q: [laughter] (Perceval) We don't have the symbols and stuff. (Pierre) We need a special board for that!

A: There really is no such thing as "pure" randomness.

Q: (Ark) They are reading my book. [laughter]

A: How could there be when all is information? If something exists at all in your realm, it derives from a "higher" realm of information. How then could it be "random"? Sets.

Q: (Ark) Sets? (Perceval) Mathematical sets. That's the answer. (Pierre) Sets of what? (Ark) Seth! (L) S-E-T-S. (Ark) Seth. You don't remember about probabilities and Seth? (L) No, they said, "sets". (Ark) I know... [laughter] (Andromeda) Seth Speaks!

A: Your realm, that is 3D and time, are a "set".

Q: (Ark) A set.

A: A set is defined.

Q: (Ark) What? (Perceval) "A set is defined."

A: Delimited.

Q: (Mr. Scott) So if you want to go to 4D, you need a bigger piece of paper so you can write a bigger set. Piece of cake. (L) Okay, are we done? (Pierre) Did the catastrophic events that occurred around 2300 BC modify the axial tilt of our planet?
Just as true randomness does not exist, a limit to the randomness in our own lives could be the concept that we are the "figments" of someone's imagination
You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up." - You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!
Session 3 February 1996
Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

Regarding the statement in the first excerpt: "Your realm, that is 3D and time, are a "set", and a "A set is defined." There is in the following session:
What is it that we are perceiving? - That which you are programmed to perceive
December 21, 1996
Q: (L) I will. I wanted to get to this other subject anyway. We know that you have said that time is an illusion in 3rd density reality - that it is the 3rd density illusion - and it is involved with our DNA, which determines how we perceive it. So, it is an illusion. Yet, somehow, this illusion converts at some point into a solid reality via some mode or operation. I would like to know, at what point it converts and how?

A: You are off base. Who said it converts?

Q: (L) Well, we perceive a damn solid reality! There is STUFF that if you kick it, it hurts!

A: That perception is part of the illusion.

Q: (L) But, that is obviously not the TOTAL illusion. What else is a part of this illusion? If our perception is part, then there must also be something there to be perceived, correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay, what is it that we are perceiving?

A: That which you are programmed to perceive.

Q: (L) Is not this perception, these things we perceive as outside ourselves, are they not substance of some sort? Are they not there in some form, even if we perceive them the way we do?

A: Of course, but what does this have to do with "time?"

Q: (L) I am getting to that! We perceive a world "out there." Trees, cars, trucks, houses, bricks, boards, blocks, people, dogs etc etc etc.

A: You left out backyard barbecues!

Q: [laughter] (L) Very funny! We perceive things out there. Of what are they composed?

A: Matter.

Q: (L) Of what is matter composed?

A: Atomic structure.

Q: (L) Of what are atoms composed?

A: Thoughts.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts?

A: Yours.

Q: (L) Everything?

A: Everything.

Q: (L) If I perceive something, and everything I perceive is composed of my thoughts, and V_ is perceiving, is everything her thoughts?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What is the difference between her thoughts and my thoughts?

A: That is what binds you. You see, it is merely a program.

Q: (L) Is it merely a program that we think we are separate individuals?

A: Not the point.

Q: (L) What is the point? What binds us together? Where does the program come from?

A: Where do your programs come from?

Q: (L) 7th density? Ourselves? The Lizzies?

A: We are asking about the programs in your computer.

Q: (L) In my computer? Different places. I get them and load them in. Are programs made - do they exist like 'thought centers' - and do we just load them in ourselves?

A: Why have you forgotten? 309,000...

Q: (L) Oh. You are talking about the "takeover" by 4th density STS. But, still, the point I am trying to get to is - yes we have DNA - but you can't reprogram DNA if there is not DNA there to begin with. If there is not something to load the program into. What is the substance of this reality that we exist in?

A: You just answered.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

A: You can't load it into something if there isn't something there to begin with.

Q: (L) Fine! What is this something that is there to begin with?

A: Your previous DNA structure.

Q: (L) Where did the previous DNA structure come from?

A: The previous program.

Q: (L) Where did that program come from?

A: Review.
Regarding, "[w]here do your programs come from?" I know there are so many people that are into computers, but also that there are many, that are not, so here is a little explanation of the structure of a device like an ordinary desktop computer, or notebook, tablet, notepad, smartphone etc.

Or physical device, the hardware has a case, processors, memory storage, including sometimes an external screen, keyboard, and mouse. Each device has some basic machine instructions that allow us to load operating systems, like Microsoft, Apple or Linux etc. When these are installed, we typically need various software packages in order to run applications. In that way, there are layers of programming which make it possible for us to work with data that we create, upload or download to our device.

An information processing machine like a computer, tablet or smartphone has limitations within which we can operate. The limitations we can often work around, and thereby expand our possibilities, as we do by networking with other machines and their programmes and or by making adjustments to the programs we run, and how we run them.

Some devices can be upgraded by changing, the hardware modules that are installed. Examples could be when we install a larger hard drive, an expanded memory, or more RAM. What we can do depends on our device, what is available on the market, and whether we are able to pay for the changes or do them ourselves. With many modern devices, one can do very little.

Similarly, there may be possibilities to change the operating system to a faster, more efficient and smoothly working version with more information compact and efficient algorithms. So far one can find some parallels with the body, the nervous system, the mind and how we use them. More difficult will be the situation where we say that what is needed is a new machine, because we do not in one lifetime change bodies like that. Yet, a toddler, crying, giggling and crawling around on all four unable to do much grows up to become a playful child, then a teenager discovering the world and beginning to explore adulthood. Later, the same person becomes middle-aged and elderly. When one considers how our DNA can interact and adapt itself, then there is little reason to be too mentally bound by the seeming limitations of the computer analogy that would tell us we need an altogether new machine to process information.

Is it possible for you, 3DStudent, to share this "quick exercise to stop your thoughts and just pay attention to your body" ?
Here it is:

Nonjudgmental Seeing

Awareness can also be developed through the practice of nonjudgmental
seeing. Our thoughts are made up of opinions, likes and dislikes, interpre-
tations, analyses, and judgments. The practice of nonjudgmental seeing,
on the other hand, is the exercise of experiencing life, even if it's just for
a moment here or there, without adding our opinions and judgments onto
what we're experiencing. If it sounds radical, it's because it is; it's the com-
plete opposite of the way most of us normally live. In nonjudgmental
seeing, we practice being in the present moment without supplementing
it with our thoughts about what's happening. Our experience simply
happens, and we refrain from formulating a set of ideas about it, what it
means, and all the rest. We live it without the whole commentary that
usually accompanies it.

EXERCISE: NONJUDGMENTAL SEEING

While it may sound inconceivable to live without constant opinions, the
practice of nonjudgment is actually not that hard to get the hang of
However, it can feel very strange when we first start, given the fact that
we've spent our entire lives formulating thoughts and opinions about...well...
everything.

1. Close your eyes and take a deep breath through your nose: bring
the air all the way down into your belly. Hold the inhalation, and
then breathe out a long, slow exhalation through your mouth. Hold
the exhalation. Do this a few times (or more if you'd like).

2. Scan through your body and notice whether there are any places
of constriction or tension. Offer these places an invitation to relax
and release what they're holding. Take your time.

3. Now open your eyes and look around the room. See what you're
seeing, but refrain from internally commenting on it. Don't name
what you're seeing, decide whether you like it, decide what needs
to be done about it, or do anything else for that matter. Just look...
take in what's in the space without language and without knowing
anything about it.

4. Notice what this experiment evokes in you.

Without our opinions added on, life feels different. Still rich, but just
different. Through this practice of nonjudgmental seeing, we start to taste
a way of experiencing life that's not defined by judgment and commentary,
you might say, not lived through our thoughts.When we give ourselves
permission to live without having to come up with a narrative or an opinion
on what were living, our addiction to thinking naturally eases. As a result, we
end up feeling profound freedom and the deepest relief.

No matter what's happening in your day, you can always stop for a
moment and observe the kinds of thoughts passing through awareness.
You can maintain a certain level of attention, all the time, to how your
Thoughts are impacting you. Awareness practice is more than just some-
thing you do; it's a way of being with yourself and indeed a way of living.
This shift in attention, lived and practiced regularly, will deliver profound
results and, ultimately, free you from chronic discontent.

As you move through this book, you will find a host of awareness
practices, as well as deepening tools for common thinking patterns and
conundrums. Beneath all awareness practice is the intention to break tree
from our attachment to thought and to know ourselves as more than just
thought. Awareness is the simplest practice we will ever do and also the
most powerful. Why not start today?

Nonjudgemental Seeing 1.jpgNonjudgemental Seeing 2.jpg

How to do that? In the same session there are some great clues:
There is this passage at the beginning of Matthew 18:

1 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

In this video, JB.Peterson points out verse 3:

Where he says: "There's a gospel line and the line is'unless you become as a little child, you will in no way enter the kingdom of heaven', and it's a very very subtle line because it doesn't say 'unless you stay as a child', it says 'unless you become as a child', and it's a very paradoxical injunction and it means something like this: if you rediscover the innocence and humility and the capacity for play and wonder and the open ending trust that you had as a child, but you still have the childhood, but you still have all the wisdom that you have as an adult after having seen the world, then you've entered a new domain and a more elevated form of being."

By adding this line from a Cass session quoted earlier by luc:
A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Clearly, this is an ongoing process via the Cass sessions, the Forum and the FOTCM.
At what point can we develop our proteins, our antennae?
He who can do the most, can do the least, really?
Certainly with the aim of helping those in need.

I don't think we need to be 100 per cent ready (assuming that's possible), but rather to continue on this path of practising knowledge, and in putting knowledge into practice, day after day and being ready to intervene like firefighters in their barracks when the call comes.

As far as artificial intelligence is concerned, I don't know if there's any way in the future for it to work together, like the horse and its rider, or the shepherd and his dog.
And at that level, with the right AI, at the right time, can we do good things?

Let's go back to our own machine, and our density.
I know that with a simple rope, I'm capable of moving around in trees, not like a monkey, or a squirrel, let alone a bird, but my objective is to take care of the tree as best I can, that's my job, I don't live in the tree, I'm in it by conscious choice with an objective to achieve, in safety and respecting the mechanics and biology of the tree as much as possible.

All of us together can be more than any sum for a new reality oriented towards serving the others.
Just look at the concentration and density of information in this thread, which refer to other links, and additional information, in the process how many antennas have connected.

That's how I tend to think about it lately.

When the C's remarked that we could be 4D and not even realize it, I immediately thought of our dogs. They're 2D, right? Well, they exist here in 3D with us. Which means "3D" may not be a "place" so much as a state of being. I mean, it must be something like that, no?

If humans are abducted "into 4D", we tend to think of like a parallel reality or something from a sci-fi movie, but maybe it's nothing like that.

Then the difference between "densities" is more like a matter of perception/knowledge/information capabilities - which may influence our physical being and vice versa, but is not a physical thing. And I would guess that this would mean that "variability of physicality" probably doesn't mean what we think it means!
This makes a lot of sense. The C's have told us before that our consciousness/assumptions have to change for the Wave to arrive (or for us to experience it a certain way), not just that IT will change our consciousness. I'm pretty sure the answer was about the timeframe of the wave, and how it depends on us. So perhaps somehow 4D and the Wave are very much tied to our consciousness - sorta like the human-cosmic connection? I always tended to think about the Wave as an external cosmic phenomenon, which would influence people differently depending on FRV, but I'm wondering now if the entire phenomenon isn't some kind of byproduct of our consciousness and is a result of our efforts to "advance" resulting in a quantum leap of sorts? They did mention it's a hyperkinetic sensate, which is a very "internal" sounding phenomenon. Also when they talk about realm-border-crossing wave - what realms exactly? Are these realms truly like cosmic phenomenon of sorts, or are they also inseparable from our consciousness/FRV?

So in a way - does our consciousness/frv determine the density of our environment? Like, is the Earth 3d because we are on it and we are 3d? The C's mentioned how aliens have underground cities/bases with 4d "bubbles" around them. Are those bubbles generated by technology or is it because the aliens create the 4D environment simply by being 4D beings and hanging out together in a certain area, just as we create a 3d environment by being 3d beings? So if a bunch of beings of a certain level get together, does the environment change as a result?

So to your point about variability of physicality - one way to think about it is when you're in this magical 4D place. your thoughts create reality, and if you are put in 3d, they don't. But if 3d/4d is a result of our consciousness (not some independent cosmic phenomenon that just exists regardless of anyone living there or not), then perhaps as we approach 4D, our thoughts will increasingly start having more "manifestation" effects, simply because we are changing our FRV to get ourselves closer aligned with 4D type of thinking? I guess the idea would be to flip the cause-effect on everything - that WE may be the cause, and environment the effect.

The C's have also mentioned 4d animals, like birds. I was wondering what are 2d beings doing in 4d, but it's no more weird than your point about 2d beings being with us in 3d. Also some more clues:
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.
They have also said before that 4D STS can't hang around in 3D for too long without recharging. Now they mention it's because of Earth's FRV. Now it's certainly possible that FRV and "density" are very much connected - in fact, that seems to be exactly what it is - that our FRV determines our density. But my understanding is FRV is not a planetary phenomenon as much as it is a personal one. People have FRV, not planets. Maybe Earth's FRV is just a reflection of our FRV? So Earth's "density" could also be a reflection of our FRV. So if I stop thinking about all these things as happening independently from us - densities, realms, the wave, etc, then it creates the impression that wave-reading consciousness units (us) determine a lot of this by their FRV/consciousness. Maybe all of it. What does that mean for planets that have no inhabitants in any density? Although they did mention that everything is inhabited by some density somewhere, if I'm not mistaken.

(thorbiorn) Where was that alien [in the video] from, inner Earth, other density or dimension?

A: Sometimes they are the same.
What would make parts of the Earth's interior be in a different density? Again, just some random tech, or the influence of the beings who spend their time there? And if this alien video was from 4D, it sure doesn't look like much - and perhaps that's the point, as long as I'm 3d, maybe 4d really does look "normal" in many ways. Also another thought - it doesn't sound like 4D STS has much trouble being inside the earth - it sounds like the surface gives them more trouble. Is it possible that since we are on the surface, our FRV has less influence on the internal Earth, so 4D STS has an easier time spending time there? So perhaps it's not entirely just to hide themselves from us?

(Mrs. Peel) Since [forum member] isn't here to ask, and if appropriate, what happened when his son's car flipped over? He described the accident on the forum as very strange.

A: All should be aware and cautious as these energies can develop like mini-tornadoes due to differential between the individual and the environment.

Q: (L) So if you're going along through an environment that, at that moment, for example, is very thick with certain energies, maybe because of, you know, the planet or because it's being beamed or because of surrounding people and whatever, and your energy is so different, it can be like the differential between hot and cold air that creates storms. Is that it?

Q: (Andromeda) Or lightning.
Ok this was interesting too because they said battles in 4D manifest as weather in 3D. Well here we have a battle of energies entirely in 3D manifesting as weather, if the energy difference is perhaps intense enough. And it kinda ties into the above - realm borders, realm border crossing, etc. It seems like if your FRV or something doesn't match the environment you're in (the environment's FRV and density perhaps being determined by its denizens), it's almost like you have your own mini-realm, and there was a mini realm-border-crossing - a micro-cosmic quantum wave collapse? Perhaps I'm reaching a bit there, but there's probably something to the general idea of "clashing realities". And perhaps his son wouldn't feel healthy or good if he like moved in to that area where his FRV didn't fit. Maybe somewhat similarly to 4D not being able to hang out on the surface of our planet due to our FRV.

That does present a question - so can 4D STS visit 3D STS planets for extended duration if the FRV is negative enough on the planet?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom