Oculum Labs

I too think it is disinformation.

The document says that the system is already running live, connecting with banking systems and accepting funds wired in. From my IT background, I know that in a live system of even moderate scale, it would be impossible for a bunch of testers to roam around in the system and make random changes at will. Any change, especially significant changes such as upgrading a user status, will leave an audit trail that points to who did it.

Testers (stress test, penetration test) are just normal users in the system. They are not administrators. Even administrators would probably have compartmentalised access rights so they wouldn't be able to such a thing.

The whole document is wishful thinking: Follow, trust some saviours and they will save you. You don't have to do any hard work. Unfortunately, real life usually doesn't work that way.

I'm not sure about capturing the soul with Nano tech. I thought the vaccines already worked to distort people's thinking and make them more compliant. I was thinking they confused the consortium wanting to control people in 4D after the shift with wanting to control people's souls. And they are materialists at heart so it makes sense they would be obsessed with physical reality.

Also it seems odd that they want people to get in touch with them so they can change their status. I assume there's a cost associated with this, or maybe they're harvesting emails for some reason?

Also it seems odd that they want people to get in touch with them so they can change their status. I assume there's a cost associated with this, or maybe they're harvesting emails for some reason?
They probably want to identify more potential troublemakers. The "upgrading your status" bait means you have to provide your name, address and maybe even other information.

Exactly my thoughts also … why would they ask people they do not know at all to sign up for their class flip? If all of that was true, and if I had unfettered admin access to the system, and if I knew I put my life on the line, and if I was prepared to flip as many people as possible, I would be very, very careful whom I would approach and flip.

Half way through reading the extract, I thought 'But what about BRICS?'. I truly doubt anybody was able to pull this off as far as this has gotten, like actually changing profiles one by one??? I suspect there is absolutely NO possibility of this level of privacy continuing for this long, for a group of IT people, on this cyber planet, and putting this information out there, and putting it out through 'trusted' others.

From the Cs we have the information that Russia for instance is not directly tied into or complicit with the MotherWEFers. Sure, this information could be false, but given their track record I would trust the Cs over an anonymous website any day.

As Laura said in her post “Sounds crazy, but who knows?”, the fact that this is not just crazy, but super-crazy is not discounting the information in itself. For me it is more the details that he brings up which stretches credulity.

And the story about being able to hold the soul here in limbo contradicts a lot of information from the spiritual realm, too - admittedly all this info could be wrong, too, but again, some endorsement from the Cs lend us at least some credibility. From what I have learned so far the ‘silver thread’ that forms when a soul is about to transition cannot be influenced by some actors, it seems that it is a ‘natural’ process that is somehow based upon some fundamental cosmic laws.

Of course my first reaction was “BS!”, then the next along Laura‘s reaction “but what if … as crazy as it sounds?” to transition to “I need to get flipped ASAP!” to “Hold on! Think!” to finally ending up with an - uneasy, provisional - “Probs not … it might be just another trap!” gut feeling/ rational assessment mix.

Definitely a question for the Cs!

Another thought is - this might be another limited hangout.

I find it funny (in a perverse sort of way) that the PTB always need to advertise their next step somehow. So, while certain aspects of this might be true - digital currency, cyber attack, credit score system etc (and we’ve known about this for a while straight from the horses mouth) - I kinda don’t buy the nano-tech stuff.

And as others have noted, generally projects of such a huge magnitude - something that has not been done before in terms of sheer magnitude: global and all at once - face difficulties and hiccups until things have been tidied out. I don’t believe it is possible to plan for all contingencies and interrelatedness of such a complex megalomaniac project. I don’t believe - even if such a system really existed, and even if it was exhaustively tested - that such a rollout would go smoothly. They would have to fiddle with it for quite some time and adapt the parameters to the behaviour of people. And I would almost posit that if this system was to be successfully implemented, it would have to be nearly working in perfect order from the get go.

Another point against is the people themselves. Sure, a CBDC/ social score system would be a disaster, and many would hunker down just to survive. But people would also instantly start to build up a parallel economy of mutual help, barter and trade in local currencies.

The more I think about this all, the less likely it seems to me to be legit.

What the document reports is what the PTB want to do, not necessarily what they will do. After all, our friends at the WEF have been talking about "you'll own nothing and be happy", 15-min concentration camps and digital currency. Apparently Herr Schwab has promised something like a "digital pandemic" and Bill Gate hinted at a "next pandemic". They tried introducing the vaccine passport and in the European Soviet Union they're discussing a digital ID. So even if some things failed to some degree, in their pathological persistence they keep trying bringing their neo-feudalism. The elites are increasingly unhinged and they don't hide their anti-human and anti-life motives anymore. How much people will comply or resist remains to be seen but even if some groups present a debunkable scenario (in good faith or not) with unlikely details of implementation (could be intentional on the part of third party for instance), it doesn't invalidate the not-so-secret forest behind the tree. OSIT
That is my take as well, it sounds like fiction, and it probably is. However, it is based on reality. I don't think it could work as such, you know to simply launch a program like that et voila! world take over in one click, as we have learned these things take time and they're in fact a lot more effective with time, best example is taking your shoes off at the airport, it used to be something people complained about in 2003. But today's kids? they've no issue, it simply is reality for them.

Vaccines and ID's and digital currency, it is odd for us, who remember otherwise, the kids that are upcoming, it'll simply be a reality, like debit cards are for my generation. At some point you didn't need a passport to travel, now you do. These changes or measures of control, as the C's said once, can only be manipulated into a subject very slowly... for it to be effective, if you rush through it, there will be resistance.

so, yes.. it sounds far fetched, and it won't be announced in a month.. but it certainly is the goal, and to a degree, it is the reality we live in. Classes that get treated differently at the legal level? that's already a thing, for instance.

Another thought …

How would you implement the distribution? Because this is a global ‘coup’ it would also mean that the logistics would need to be global. Something would have leaked out? You might say: ”Well, 9/11 happened and it needed a lot of preparation etc, and no-one saw this one coming!” That’s true, but the magnitude of it is quite different, 9\11 was a ‘local’ op (with global ramifications, sure), but this would have to be global. Very unlikely!

And then there’s the point of ‘Free Will” - they talk about it in their story, but to me this kinda doesn’t make sense. Sure, 4D STS is allowed to deceive, corrupt and cajole others to give them their consent, but this is a clear violation of free will - you will not be able to think about ways to extricate yourself, according to Bill. But how is your nano-tech driven loss of wanting to think about God not a violation of free will, especially when no-one would consent to ingesting the nano-stuff in the first place if they were to be asked beforehand? Even if they couched the tech in the best possible way?

Naaaah …

But the following is very fishy...
Instead of bringing down the entire nefarious system, they will run a recruitment campaign and give themselves the exclusive right of deciding whether someone can be promoted to 'Sovereign' in the system. Isn't that an implicit acceptance of the Mark of the Beast? Why dispossess the Devil of his pitchfork, but keep the Devil on the boat? :rolleyes:
I agree. That in itself sounds elitist. I wonder by what parameters they decide who the "best" people are.

Such a shame I have to leave for work now. I wanted to continue reading this thread....:rolleyes:

And as others have noted, generally projects of such a huge magnitude - something that has not been done before in terms of sheer magnitude: global and all at once - face difficulties and hiccups until things have been tidied out.
Well usually they try everything in New Zealand first. I’ll let you all know if we start hearing more about a stratified society and social credit scores 😆. But god help us if we do, NZers are a compliant bunch. Give them rugby games, BBQs and snapper fishing and they will do anything asked of them. Oh and also super mellow kiwi music festivals. Same sounding bands over and over and over again. I think they are entraining the entire population to be well —mellow. I wish it was funny because it’s true, but it’s not funny. Here’s a direct quote I heard from a bunch of ladies out mountain biking: “those Americans are funny about their liberty”. I nearly fell over when I heard that. Yeah so if this was real we would be seeing it in NZ first for a proof of concept test.

Mind you we have had digital IDs called RealMe for a number of years already. Then keep in mind the previous prime minister already had stated that non covid vaxxed were second class citizens.
Although she pretty much got run out of the country because she was so despised the PTB had to fire her. So maybe we aren’t sufficiently pliable to actually adopt such a terrifying system…

Well usually they try everything in New Zealand first. I’ll let you all know if we start hearing more about a stratified society and social credit scores

I think if they want to roll out a project of this magnitude and depth, they’ve got one and only one shot at it. To me it appears to be an “all or nothing” kinda thing. So the only way to succeed is to roll it out all at once, all over the world, simultaneouslyu. Because if there are cracks appearing, some people will make sure that they’ll grow, maybe only a small minority set apart from the apathetic masses, but that would be enough to bring the whole project to its knees. It would expose flaws and weaknesses to all.

So I don’t see how they would be able to push that through successfully.

Part of me thinks I might be rationalising because the whole concept is so hideous - but my gut feeling is, I am not … if they attempt such a stunt - and I am convinced they will in one form or another - they will fail!

'April drop dead date' was the only thing that stands out for me.
So, they are obviously planing some kind of cyberattack for this year. :whistle:
Because it is mentioned more and more even elsewhere
For the rest I think exactly what XPan wrote very nicely

:cool2:

First it scared me the pants off when i read this. Like an interesting scary orwellian, dystopian script. In that rising fear, i felt that something was off, reminding me of the reptilian gold waiting on the other side of the door… come on in, and buy heaven. Humanity has been there before, have we not ?

Which emotion does the story appeal to from an infantile perspective ? Trying to be among those too, switching into the Elite group, “onto the safe side”. Save yourself before it is too late - that type of style.

Buy now, absolute last chance ™

WTF, seriously ?

Click bait. You know what - humans can be far more creative than this. I mean if it really comes down hard - then we can do much better than this sh..story. Especially when humans are hard pressed, not only the worst comes to the fore, but also the best and the most unexpected solutions and ideas.

I believe in the connection to our higher spirit and the higher collective future selves (us in the future communication with us here). I believe in that we can do much more than we understand or think we are capable of ! The reptiles and their likes, can keep their false gold.

I do like however, that Laura provided us this strange story for everyone here to read, to look at it and to reflect.

I think that is very wise.

ps. I have read this story before a couple years ago. Not as detailed but in principle the same, with classes, where the elite takes it all and the rest are more or less slaves. And a secret way to flip status etc. So, the script has been out there for quite some time

Nice try, “Orwell”

Well, my take is that definitely "Sounds crazy, but who knows" - and another thought would be is Putin be on board with this ?

With regards to the source ifself claiming abilities to hack this global control system etc i have my doubts and sounds like disinformation....

The Lizzies have ample resources among 3D psycho's in government - and i think they would try to implement something like this, but whether it will work is another story.

On the topic of the database, in my home country things seem to be moving in that direction. The Malaysian PM Anwar has known WEF connections, and they recently implemented an online database for all citizens. The aim of the database is to register household income for all households in Malaysia in order for them to receive targeted government subsidies. Currently fuel, healthcare (which is a fully subsidized single payer system, something like NHS but more efficient and quite comprehensive for Malaysian citizens) and other necessities are subsidized in Malaysia by the government, and they are ostensibly going using this database to probably remove subsidies for the rich and target it towards more deserving households - but maybe it is the Trojan horse.

Note the date in the article below as the deadline for registration is 31st March 2024 - April drop dead date i guess....

"PUTRAJAYA: The national Central Database Hub (Padu), which is a system containing individual and household profiles encompassing citizens and permanent residents in Malaysia, is now live.

The platform was launched by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim on Tuesday (Jan 2).

Anwar said subsidy rationalisation cannot be conducted effectively without Padu and digital transformation.

He also commended civil servants for their ability to build Padu.

"Their skills, knowledge and expertise have enabled the government to have a system in place without having to engage the services of consultants.

"This has saved cost and money can be channeled to other purposes," he said during the launch at the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC).

It took six months to build the platform.

Malaysians will have until March 31 to update their details on the platform.

Padu will act as a national database of socio-economic information for every household in the country, providing regular analytics with a comprehensive store of data updated in “near real time”.

The development of Padu is intended to allow for data-driven policymaking and decision-making, while enabling targeted policy implementation.

The system has been in development since June this year, and will see integration with MyDigital ID, the country's national digital identification system at a later date."

That is my take as well, it sounds like fiction, and it probably is. However, it is based on reality. I don't think it could work as such, you know to simply launch a program like that et voila! world take over in one click, as we have learned these things take time and they're in fact a lot more effective with time, best example is taking your shoes off at the airport, it used to be something people complained about in 2003. But today's kids? they've no issue, it simply is reality for them.

Vaccines and ID's and digital currency, it is odd for us, who remember otherwise, the kids that are upcoming, it'll simply be a reality, like debit cards are for my generation. At some point you didn't need a passport to travel, now you do. These changes or measures of control, as the C's said once, can only be manipulated into a subject very slowly... for it to be effective, if you rush through it, there will be resistance.

so, yes.. it sounds far fetched, and it won't be announced in a month.. but it certainly is the goal, and to a degree, it is the reality we live in. Classes that get treated differently at the legal level? that's already a thing, for instance.
My take also. More or less we already knew that. Anyone with little research on the internet can write such text, but few things got my attention.
- Nano Particles in food and its activation.
When Covid vaccine rollout started they put graphene I think nanoparticles in it. Then we have this Lab virus that spreads through the whole planet. Both of them, the vaccine and the virus can change DNA.
- The famous April Drop Dead timeframe. Again April is Mentioned.
- The Sould and the 3D density. We can see he mentions the concept of densities and Soul, and how the cabal wants to control not only the body(3D) but also the soul.
Maybe we can ask Cs, a question it two about this article.

In my opinion, it looks like a scam, but some of the information is probably legitimate.

My idea is that maybe those behind the real reset want to use this scam as a means to remove resistance. Maybe they think that if someone belives it and sends a request for a status change, he will be convinced of his sovereign status in the system and will not resist the roll out of the real thing, because why, having all the privileges promised.

For example, such a person could have spent time now thinking about how to prepare financially for the change instead of protesting and spreading the information about the dangers of this system.

So to sum up, I think they want to put resistant people to sleep by appealing to their STS tendencies and as a result have an easier roll out of the real thing, however it will look like.

Back
Top Bottom