Oculum Labs

"IT Professional" is what I put on my tax return because of how generic it is.

And you're right. It wouldn't be one piece of software, at least from the perspective of someone on the inside of the network. It would be dozens or hundreds of servers running different bits of software that make up the entire program. Such a control system would have at least dual redundancy. At minimum, you'd have the production servers (probably in clusters, so if one broke, another takes over), disaster recovery duplicates of those servers at a geographically separate location ("hot" DR which would require only a couple clicks to pick up where production failed), the development systems matching production, and the QA systems matching production. Then all of those would have various monitors for errors, alerts, intrusion detection, drive space, memory, and CPU monitoring. And these days, other programs utilizing machine learning algorithms can resolve most of those alerts, removing the need for humans to act, making it even more secure. Best practices are to separate out the environments so there is no way to access production from DR or development and QA and vice-versa. Best practices also require saving the server logs for a minimum of 6 months, so however long it takes to notice a problem, you can go back and investigate in detail.

All that is not to say it can't be done, but you start to get a picture of how simplistic and naive the original description is.

If money is no object to decrease the risk to such a control system, even I could design a system that couldn't be touched, and that's not even my specialty.
Someone(s) with advice from their dominatrix, might think they have power and control over money, markets, politics, and it might be so for a portion of the system. Is it plausible to see this year incredible (from the uninitiate common sense perspective) news about digital security threats followed at lightening speed by financial systems fragmentation and replacement with contradictory totalitarian formulas, because ‘That was the only option’. Basically the war in Ayrak scenario but applied in Am’rika, EU, Japan, etc of a kind money systems and livelihoods. Why? Because this year gives the golden opporunity to reset the world order and terminate the nation sovereign states, as, apparently, 74 countries have elections in 2024. I learned that from the Austin Fitts - Ferrell discussion snippets.
It makes sense all types of disgusting propaganda to flourish, to mask the push back from masses. What the occullus guy (how telling, seeing all through a virtual gaming gear) is doing is nothing but a paid job, or worse a stunt to impress so he can catch some fish.
What we need is to find the real pushback sources and understand the real issues.

This "Planned Holocaust of the Soul" read like an initial rough draft of a Georgia Le Carre novel. I couldn't help but wonder if whomever put this online wasn't cherry-picking information from the C's transcripts somehow.

If nothing else, it has brought us together in this thread to ponder the next stage of the PTB's program.

Just my two cents worth of thoughts.

I agree that these days it’s hard to just write something off as conspiracy because everything has become soooo nuts. They are definitely planning some kind of financial reset and make no real effort to conceal it…..”you will own nothing and be happy”, “eat ze bugs”, etc. For me, though, I got the feeling of opportunists rather than benevolent “white hats” or even disinfo agents behind this. Armageddon has been big business for so many people with pod cast channels, books, emergency food and supplies, etc. I think if I clicked on any of those links (wouldn't dare even for curiosity) to be considered speshul enough to be saved and get changed to an S classification, I would soon find costs appearing, even though they are doing this out of the “goodness of their hearts and consciences”. There would also probably be an opportunity, for a certain fee of course, to get a hold of some of that antidote so our souls don’t have to fly around stuck in the astral like Zod. So yeah, my gut feels more the work of opportunists than disinfo agents or fishers. But perhaps it’s a little of both. 🤷‍♀️

Meanwhile, today I received this DM on X:

Ethan Mcdeever sent you a Direct Message.

🔯Illuminati invitation🔯 Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. Joining us you become wealthy and live the life you desire. Do you accept the offer?

Reply​

Oh sh..t, now the Illuminati see you as a good party, lol! :phaser:

So, while certain aspects of this might be true - digital currency, cyber attack, credit score system etc (and we’ve known about this for a while straight from the horses mouth) - I kinda don’t buy the nano-tech stuff.
Stuff that They advertise, so elements of truth.
But the whole "it is hopeless" vibe and especially "only we can change you to a better status, apply now" gives it away as probably some kind of psyop or datamining operation.
I agree with this.
And the story about being able to hold the soul here in limbo contradicts a lot of information from the spiritual realm, too - admittedly all this info could be wrong, too, but again, some endorsement from the Cs lend us at least some credibility. From what I have learned so far the ‘silver thread’ that forms when a soul is about to transition cannot be influenced by some actors, it seems that it is a ‘natural’ process that is somehow based upon some fundamental cosmic laws.
This I remember: that can't be altered by any technology, however advanced.
But can deceive people to "came" back in another body; if my memory serves.

And part about the US debt being 250 trillion dollars was a red flag (maybe to make economic situation even more dire);
When as I know is around 34 trillion dollars; according:

Edit: grammatical correction

Whenever talk of grand schemes arise, people give the bad guys too much credit, I think.
Civilizations are like ropes with many threads of which we are all a part. Well, some threads fray and are no use to the strength of its whole - this is how I would characterize the bad guys. They are failed threads of the whole. But civilizations are more than a rope that fails, it is organic and can self repair. So, the failed threads do not contribute, rather they infiltrate, find exploits, weaken, seek worth in the threads that remain, and find refuge in civilization as parasites. And as they are not active in contributing to the whole, they are with an entirely different mindset. They become obstructions to civility to grow the effort it takes to build and maintain civilization. It's simple: they reap from the destruction they cause our civility, and in turn benefit when we self repair.

So they are separate. Yet threaded into our systems.

This, I think is why civilizations die. They either are eaten from within, or consciously abandoned until the weak threads are driven out.

Looks like a fictional narrative to muddy the waters and vector some people and also possibly collect information on people. It could also be a scam setup where eventually a person that has bought into the narrative/story and joined the telegram etc is given instructions on how to change there status with some kind of payment and then at some point also provide personal information, such as home address, etc, and some kind of payment to get the antidote delivered.

Some one mentioned it reminds them of the Q stuff. Although I haven't followed too closely, it also reminds me of the Charlie Ward and Quantum Financial System (QFS) crappola, and just another flavor or brand similar in ways to the Corey Goode and Gaia.com stuff.

Yep. The Big Hook is the possibility of being added to their 'Schindler's List' of Sovereign individuals who may be given freedom of ownership and movement once the financial collapse occurs and the reset of the system is established. The 'classifications' of social credit scoring they propose are being programmed into the new system (Common Class, S stands for Sovereign Class, R stands for Restricted Class and Q stands for Quarantined Class) sounds entirely plausible to me, btw. And would, I think, to anyone who's been following the WEF agenda - making for part of the carrot on a stick.

Their Youtube site even has an audiobook version of the The Great Taking, which has been discussed in the Great Reset thread and other places. You can read about the Great Taking book (and watch the documentary) from these articles here and here. The gist of it is that the Great Reset, or Great Taking, has actually been in the planning stages for decades and seems to shed new light on the C's statement of many years ago that "...ownership will last a while longer." In any case, the analysis presented by the James Webb's Great Taking is assessed to be accurate and factual by a number of credible researchers.

At the same time, and relatively speaking, I would say that in the realm of 'high level' disinformation, psy-ops, and maybe even cosmic cointelpro, this Oculum Labs effort ranks pretty high up there in "quality", and seems fairly sophisticated as far as these things go. And, it almost goes without saying, seeks to derail individuals who are looking at much of the same types of information, and have some of the same perspectives and sensibilities, as many of us here.

How does it do this? The sites connected to these efforts have a lot of information that directly (or indirectly) take our view of things (or similar), or makes some big correlations. On the Q-Anon phenomenon for instance, notice how Gideon, the head honcho, separates his efforts from those of Q's and manages to incorporate a semi-espionage narrative to illicit sympathy from the reader to boot:

_Intel Drop #29 - The Cosmic Rules Are About To Change (Part 3) - JustPaste.it

Bill: How much trust did you have in them to start with?

Gideon: "It was a lot, and they are people in positions that would have access to classified programs like CSRQ. So their knowledge, to me, was reliable."

Bill: So what happened with them recently, are you still talking to them?

Gideon: "No. Not only have I cut ties, I have learned I was being played by them. I was being watched by them. I trusted the wrong people, but I am very thankful I did not allow their subversion to impact what we are doing.

For me, this is more of a personal let down, and it was the last glimmer of hope I had. They were always pressing upon me that the cabal was losing, and so on. Very much the same thing we hear from Q Anon. I was skeptical, but they actually gave me some hope."

Bill: What did they have to say about Q Anon? Did they talk about it?

Gideon: "They agreed with me it was a psy op. They did not support it at all. That is why their protestations that the cabal was losing were a bit more credible, it made me believe them more, because they were not pushing Q Anon so-called hopium, as it were."

Bill: Are they Sovereigns? They were working for the cabal this entire time?

Gideon: "I had the whistle blowers check on them last year, and they were Restricted or Quarantined class when they checked. We have since found out that was changed on purpose, to deceive us, or anyone who might have managed to find them in CSRQ. They are Sovereigns but not listed officially as such in CSRQ. So, you could say, they are double-agents. But when CSRQ comes online, they will be Sovereign."

Bill: So it was an operation from the start, a psy op against you?

Gideon: "I now believe that. I feel betrayed deeply by them. I never believed they could belong to the cabal, never. I knew them to be patriots, I knew them to be Christians, I knew them to have always spoke against the New World Order. They were very open about things, like 9/11 being an inside job. They understood the narratives, they knew how this was all playing out for years, but on this point, on CSRQ, they insisted that it would be stopped, specifically by the United States itself."

Notice the Q&A format of the information too. Look familiar?

Getting more esoteric, there's this bit about nano-particles being sprayed on the food supply and becoming a way from which people will get attachments:

_Intel Drop #41 - The Planned Holocaust Of The Soul - Part 2 - JustPaste.it

Gideon: "The worst and most disturbing information I received is that the soul will not be allowed to leave the Earth realm upon death, and that the nano tech allows entities to attach themselves to souls. After death, you would find yourself being 'held' in the astral realm the cabal controls. So, they want control of your soul in this Earth realm and in the afterlife.

The cabal is also developing technology to keep people alive and living in our bodies for much longer, for hundreds of years. If this happens, people will be put into dense so-called '15 minute' cities and tightly controlled and hooked up to technology.

I was told the film by Stephen Spielberg called 'Ready Player One' shows the cabal's planned future for humanity, to some extent. So do many other dystopian TV shows. They want humans trapped and kept alive in this realm, and to ensure their souls are under the control for the cabal and cannot escape, cannot reach God."

Bill: But can't a person ask for God to save them? To free them from this nano-dust prison?

Gideon: "Yes, but they will not ask this, Bill, not by the time CSRQ is online. They will not ask this. That is our worry."

Bill: But won't people like those who read those Intel Drops ask for God's help? Many of them have very strong faith, and they'll resist it and seek God.

Gideon: "I have been told once the nano particles are activated, something will happen where people will not ask this, or seek God. The entities will be allowed in, and they will affect a person, and distort their soul connection that connects to the mind. The person who told me this has a story of their own, which I discussed with you."

Which reminded me of what we learned about one psycho-Guru's abuse of his followers using a substance he was selling to them:

Q: (L) Well, what about his product that he markets, this "Magneurol", that's supposed to make you super-psychic? Is there anything to that?

A: Sure... It makes you susceptible to microwave and other transmissions and your brain can literally light up like landing lights!

Q: (Simon) Landing lights... (L) Landing lights? Like something is going to land there?

A: You got it!

Q: (Simon) Does it make people identifiable to 4D or some alien race or species or...?

A: That is not the main purpose. It attracts those entities that seek certain "experiences." {Part of answer deleted which refers specifically to Eric Pepin.}

Q: (L) In other words, say earth-bound spirits "land" on these people or connect to them because of this Magneurol and induce them to seek out or desire or want the kinds of activities that Pepin promotes behind the scenes? Is that what you're suggesting?

A: Pretty much.

So "Gideon" and his crew also get quite "esoteric" and include a big "spiritual" component to their "intel drops".

If you read further (which I don't reccomend), you'll even learn that all of Gideon's efforts are being supported and inspired by "Gideon's" "Guide" - an angel. And its through this angel that "Gideon" learned of a deal God made with Satan, but Satan didn't keep to his end of the bargain, and that's why we're in the mess we're in. There was nothing in that part of the "intel drop" that suggested that he was even being metaphoric about the deal between God and Satan either; he was being literal.

So I just think that this CBDCintel/ We are Sovereign project is a case of information being accurate or entirely possible (in some places) because it serves their purposes. And takes a tone and level of presentation and creative writing that will, unfortunately, make for an attractive source of information among some. We've certainly seen this sort of thing before, only much more word salady.

Well usually they try everything in New Zealand first. I’ll let you all know if we start hearing more about a stratified society and social credit scores 😆. But god help us if we do, NZers are a compliant bunch. Give them rugby games, BBQs and snapper fishing and they will do anything asked of them. Oh and also super mellow kiwi music festivals. Same sounding bands over and over and over again. I think they are entraining the entire population to be well —mellow. I wish it was funny because it’s true, but it’s not funny. Here’s a direct quote I heard from a bunch of ladies out mountain biking: “those Americans are funny about their liberty”. I nearly fell over when I heard that. Yeah so if this was real we would be seeing it in NZ first for a proof of concept test.

Mind you we have had digital IDs called RealMe for a number of years already. Then keep in mind the previous prime minister already had stated that non covid vaxxed were second class citizens.
Although she pretty much got run out of the country because she was so despised the PTB had to fire her. So maybe we aren’t sufficiently pliable to actually adopt such a terrifying system…

Yes, the RealMe ID is a bit of a downer. You now need one in order to apply for a passport. And yes, the average kiwi is pretty laid back. However, as we saw in the last election, a lot of people got very upset at the Ardern government busily rolling out stuff that they had no mandate for, and in my opinion that accounted for the absolute kicking the government got at the election. So, mellow, yes, but don't push too hard and don't think you can just roll all over people's rights.

As far as implementing a system like this in NZ, it is true that NZ has often been used by IT companies to test new systems, the rationale being NZ is small and far away enough for glitches to be less visible. Saw this done by at least 2 IT companies I worked for.

For me the real issue is that this is a hugely complex system, that in normal life would be rolled out in modules, and not all in one go. It is impossible that a system like this could be bug free from day one, and if it wasn't, it would be plain and obvious for all to see.

Apart from the A.I. mania, I have noticed three very alarming trends in the software industry.
  1. Migration of all local computing resources to the 'cloud,' a giant network of remotely administered machines controlled by Amazon, Google, and Microsoft. It is now considered 'good software and business practice' to build new technologies on top of 'safe and secure' cloud machines and be entirely dependent on these cloud providers in order to 'dramatically reduce costs.' Every company that enrolls in this scheme can be wiped off the Internet by a kill-switch! In fact, I think every company that was pushed to sign a contract with these tech giants, is a target for the Great Reset.
  2. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). Somehow, these days, it is really fashionable to turn software into a subscription-based system, where customers have no idea where, how or what computer code runs behind the scenes. Again, there is this notion of 'renting' and not owning anything. But it's not the kind of renting we are traditionally used to. Imagine renting a car and driving it on the highway only for it to disappear in front of your eyes as you drive at full speed—that kind of 'renting.' Software updates can be pushed at any moment and break core systems (think Apple iOS updates). All this for 'convenience,' and 'ease of use.' Service economy... service software... see the trend?
  3. Data Analytics. Among 'data practitioners,' there is a strong assumption that if one manages to get enough data about a person, then that person's behavior becomes 'predictable.' Companies are rushing to gather data on their customers in the hopes of gaining efficiency. But their software systems were not built with data analytics in mind! On one hand, there are companies with very sophisticated surveillance systems, and on the other, there are companies that struggle to make a simple dashboard because their data isn't well formatted, or even accessible!
Clearly, by fueling these trends, the PTB are preparing the ground for a major 'disconnection.' Companies are progressively losing their autonomy, their freedom, and their independence, and are very happy about it! In fact, they are paying big bucks to engineers to accelerate their 'transformation.'

Amazon Commercial: Transform your business with AWS

But the PTB heavily depend on the Internet to manipulate the masses. Shutting down the Internet is a delicate operation that can backfire!
Q: (Niall) Will the Powers That Be shut down the internet?
A: They will try to restrict, but they depend on it too much themselves.

Q: (L) They use it too much FOR control. They can't shut it down!

(Chu) People might actually get together in person instead of staring at their screens all day.
Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?
A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, the next part of that question is: Is the internet likely to end soon?
A: If you consider the ramifications of the previous answer, not likely until the power grid goes down.

Q: (L) In other words, why would they shut down something that so easily enables them to control the masses?
A: Exactly.
What if Gideon and his friends were trying to distract us from the real system, HAARP (and its backup cell towers), that has been hiding in plain sight for a long time?
A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?
A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?
A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?
A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

The text of the invitation to belong to the illuminati reminded me of the final comment of lis Cs.​

A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others.

🔯Illuminati invitation🔯 Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. Joining us you become wealthy and live the life you desire. Do you accept the offer?

This means that Laura has been carefully observed (for a long time) and now the moment of the final temptation, the final move to derail to the network has arrived.​

Idiots think Laura will sell for so little.

I also think that this is why the Cs invited us to read the letter of St. Paul. What are we if we are only wealthy people with gold, power, fame and glory but have no love [for humanity] ? We are part of the empty and frivolous elite who fear neither the heavenly powers nor the DCM because they are arrogant.

They are so arrogant that their own agents dare to declare "the cosmic rules have changed"... "the soul will not be allowed to leave the Earth"... "technology could prevent people from seeking God.."
"The kingdom of God is within you and around you, not in buildings of wood and stone. Cut a piece of wood and I will be there. Lift a stone and you will find me" - Jesus said to Thomas.​

Can the cabal hack God? As if our soul is not part of God, as if God is something outside of ourselves. I say Fuc#$ U Gideon, can the cabal hack God? Your handlers may hack this material world, but my soul is truly Sovereign and the proof exists in our brother Saint Pierre and I dare to believe his words and promises.​
A: (Pierre) Things are going to be fine and I will add my voice and energy to your own endeavors.

Amen brother Pierre.

It's all quite fishy, no doubt, especially "the offer" itself:

Bill's website, OculumLabs.com, is going to be used to bring individuals in so we can choose the best people to have their profiles changed.

...and the implications that those whose status is not changed from C (Common), R (Restricted) and Q (Quarantined) to S (Sovereign) will, and I quote, "be enslaved".

Hypothetically, however, if one is "selected", then, there is presumably a chance to attain a certain level of "insider" status so that further information can be gleaned that can lead one to either debunk the whole thing as a scheme or validate it as a legitimate resistance effort. This could, also presumably, lead one to determine, after sufficient insider-level information is gathered, that the entities behind this whole scenario are indeed 3D/4D STS, or, less likely but not entirely impossible, 4D STO, and that of course would entail a certain level of initial feigned compliance ("OK, I'm interested in your offer but I will need more information before I make a decision"). If this initial strategy leads to having to disclose personal information that I rather not disclose to just anybody, or leads to a "you have to trust us" or "you have to have faith" type of reply, then the whole business should rather be dropped immediately.

Now, these are mere speculations and I am not by any means suggesting that Laura or anybody else should attempt to become what would amount to a sort of "double-agent" in this game. This speculations stem from the simple question that immediately popped in my mind: "what would I do if it was me?". And in the few minutes I've had to ponder the matter I have to confess that I'm completely stuck, i.e., unable to decide whether I would pursue the matter a little further so as to make sure that I don't let pass an opportunity to gather knowledge about possible 4D STO "help on the way" activity, or simply ignore the whole thing as a potentially nefarious scheme to drain my energy or even worse. I hate to say that the only thing I've managed to come up with as a possible way out of the conundrum is the rather simplistic, and also somewhat patronizing, "ask the C's".

Meanwhile, today I received this DM on X:

Nice!! so when do you start? :D

In all seriousness, the C's did say this group was being monitored, so this may be one of the signs that this is taking place.

I suppose, let's keep our eyes open and remember to network everyone!!

I’ve thought about this a bit more, a few more aspects have popped into my mind:

Let’s assume all this was real. You sign up to be flipped, they give you some instruction to follow, you do that … and then wait. One day a message arrives telling you that your ‘antidote’ has arrived at your local pharmacy. You rock up and the pharmacist gives you a small bottle with a clear fluid. The package is just a general ‘immune booster formula’, a supplement type thing.

Now, if you are in this game at this point in time, you probably are a bit paranoid about a lot of things - who would swallow that stuff just like that? In my view you needed to have a death wish to do that. Because it could be a full-blown counterintelligence op, and you are the victim.

The other thing is this: The author implicitly acknowledges the existence of ‘God’ in whatever form - a being which is capable of derailing their plans, if people ASK, aka pray. Now if that is the case, they would also realize that ‘God’ would not tolerate their shenanigans without giving his offsprings (us) a means to be able to counter that. Nobody is going to box ‘God’ into a corner so that he ‘looses’ - permanently. He might not directly intervene (for whatever reason, maybe because there is a lesson there in gullibility or whatever), but he would definitely make sure that there is a CHOICE, a way out of some sort - maybe hidden, maybe accessible only to a few, but that would be enough, I think, to - eventually - derail the whole thing.

The flip-side of this is, that the perps who planned all that would also know about this, so they would know that they would eventually fail. From the perspective of the perps, the only way this could work permanently is if there is NO ‘God’, only if you think YOU are god and you can control the Universe to such a degree that you see the enslavement of all of humanity, every single human being, as a realistic possibility - so then the question is, why would they go down that route if failure is - again eventually, and maybe even after a very long time - unavoidable? Sure, they could be STS, hence devoid of creativity and caught in the net of wishful thinking - but to me this somehow contrasts to the ‘elaborateness’ and ‘creativity’ of their plans. But they just acknowledge that there IS a ‘God’ … which is a contradiction in my eyes.

Not sure I have been able to make my thought processes clear enough - they are not very clear even to myself …

Back
Top Bottom