Oculum Labs

Disinformation always works by squeezing in a lie (or a vector) between two truths. What he is describing is certainly being worked on in one way or another.

But the whole "it is hopeless" vibe and especially "only we can change you to a better status, apply now" gives it away as probably some kind of psyop or datamining operation.
For me, it looks like the programming of a certain part of society with disinformation. Even if some aspects might be true, the truths are very simulative; the actual implementation could look way different. Now, as we have society emotionally divided between Trump supporters and haters, it'll be easy to control haters by using their emotional short circuit. Every mention of "social credit system" will now trigger a recall that this kind of concept is in Trump supporters' domain. Meaning it's false, wrong, and blasphemous. Information warfare seems to be a cheap way to fry brains. As Ark always said, "the devil is in the details." For me, the biggest red flag is that there are no details. And yeah, that hopelessness part: "There's not much to do other than change our statuses." Of course, for a better conversion ratio! :umm: An exploitation of pure economic motivations.

Looks like a fictional narrative to muddy the waters and vector some people and also possibly collect information on people. It could also be a scam setup where eventually a person that has bought into the narrative/story and joined the telegram etc is given instructions on how to change there status with some kind of payment and then at some point also provide personal information, such as home address, etc, and some kind of payment to get the antidote delivered.

Some one mentioned it reminds them of the Q stuff. Although I haven't followed too closely, it also reminds me of the Charlie Ward and Quantum Financial System (QFS) crappola, and just another flavor or brand similar in ways to the Corey Goode and Gaia.com stuff.

:cool2:

First it scared me the pants off when i read this. Like an interesting scary orwellian, dystopian script. In that rising fear, i felt that something was off, reminding me of the reptilian gold waiting on the other side of the door… come on in, and buy heaven. Humanity has been there before, have we not ?

Which emotion does the story appeal to from an infantile perspective ? Trying to be among those too, switching into the Elite group, “onto the safe side”. Save yourself before it is too late - that type of style.

Buy now, absolute last chance ™

WTF, seriously ?

Click bait. You know what - humans can be far more creative than this. I mean if it really comes down hard - then we can do much better than this sh..story. Especially when humans are hard pressed, not only the worst comes to the fore, but also the best and the most unexpected solutions and ideas.

I believe in the connection to our higher spirit and the higher collective future selves (us in the future communication with us here). I believe in that we can do much more than we understand or think we are capable of ! The reptiles and their likes, can keep their false gold.

I do like however, that Laura provided us this strange story for everyone here to read, to look at it and to reflect.

I think that is very wise.

ps. I have read this story before a couple years ago. Not as detailed but in principle the same, with classes, where the elite takes it all and the rest are more or less slaves. And a secret way to flip status etc. So, the script has been out there for quite some time

Nice try, “Orwell”
Yeah, I read this story a few years ago too. I smell the rat. Probably fish bate.

Hmm... Oculum Labs...
In Latin, oculum is the accusative singular of oculus.
1705076008089.png1705076085585.png

What does oculus mean?
1705074873437.png
Eye of the soul, mind's eye. A psychic reference? The Nation of the Third Eye? Undergounders!
Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?
A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"
A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?
A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?
A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?
A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?
A: The human types there are "bi-density."

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!
A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?
A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?
A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?
A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?
A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?
A: Psychic.
Oculum... Labs. Another mind experiment, another soul harvesting front?
Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (L) If they have been doing it that long, obviously the ones they have taken at the beginning have croaked and are of no use to replace anybody on the earth unless they have been replacing people from time to time for various reasons...
A: No, their technology makes yours look like Neanderthal by comparison! Hibernation tubes... One heartbeat per hour, for example.
We are in the middle of a battle for souls! No wonder why we are getting so many "invitations" before things get "really interesting."

Some one mentioned it reminds them of the Q stuff. Although I haven't followed too closely, it also reminds me of the Charlie Ward and Quantum Financial System (QFS) crappola, and just another flavor or brand similar in ways to the Corey Goode and Gaia.com stuff.
Their official Twitter account follows 16 Twitter accounts, 3 of those accounts have Qanon in their name... This may explain why.

Apologies, I cannot read former spy, si-ai-ei and other.
So, I am making this comment, because, the discussion is unbalanced because it does not give other credible sources to put credible meat on the old bones, mentioned above.
Regarding the financial situation and the mega wealth transfer that everyone feels but doesn’t quite know what it means, there are two brilliant women I‘ve been following for the past three years.
One is Catherine Austin Fitts no need for adjectives here, ( https://home.solari.com/) and the other is Whitney Webb, a brilliant reporter (unlimitedhangout.com).
Of course there are other very good political and economic commentators and reporters, such as Pepe Escobar, that punctuate the geopolitical analysis at regional scale, and so one can understand both the hits and the misses, as nothing is set in stone.

FWIW.
While reading Gideon's story the impression received/produced was that of emotionally loaded text, mostly fear and worry provoking, elements of which 'resonated' quickly and quite strongly with A influence recipients still there in my system, so to say.

Reaching the end of the story where calls for people to designate themselves on social networks by hashtags and contact the source of the story via mail were made, 'question' appeared in my mind that something smelled fishy/wrong with all that, like some kind of a fishing operation in place to bring/filter people out in the open, i.e. to label/mark them, not in a positive way, neither for those people in particular nor for humanity in general.

That's what I got from reading it before rationalizations of those impressions and feelings started to kick in.
FWIW.
I had a similar feeling reading it. My hackles were raised almost from the first paragraph. Being an "IT professional" myself, the overall description seems dumbed down. White hat hackers, AKA "penetration testers" not only have to sign non-disclosure agreements, but they themselves (if smart) make the company sign indemnity contracts so that they can't be criminally charged for accessing sensitive systems (as some corporations will do this if a pen-test vulnerability makes them look bad when the public finds out). And not only that, but everything they touch is restricted and monitored. They're basically given different scenarios and access points from employee workstations outward (to the open web) and asked to find the vulnerable entry points or compromised accounts.

Going further, all these systems would be backed up going back a minimum of 6 months, but probably longer with air-gapped backups that couldn't be changed without access to the off-site backup media and the backup hardware and software with passwords needed to decrypt before a single record could be changed in all places necessary for it to stick. Any "IT Professional" that's been in the field for more than a couple of years would know that. Especially if you work for any entity operating like a Fortune 200 company, which this company certainly would. I know all this because I've worked in fintech for the last 6 years, managed multiple backup systems over the last 15 years, and have assisted with pen-testing and setting up the access points many times myself.

The verbiage of this is designed to make you feel desperate and hopeless. This is something I've trained myself to recognize happening when I read anything. If it makes you feel strongly, you are the target audience and it's designed that way to make it harder for you to see the truth (or lack) of it. This is the opposite of a wish-fulfillment type conspiracy or fake story. It has all the marks of a LARP including ways you can act on the information.

One more thing. Simply having a website like Oculumlabs on the open web recruiting random people to this NWO secret system would flag the "IT Professionals" as fast as if they wrote an email to the head of the company telling them they were going to spill the beans. There are better ways to do it, but a company could be as basic as setting up a Google keyword search for keywords of their company secrets to find any forum or website that is discussing their secrets. From there they would turn around and have their lawyers contact the pen-testing company and demand answers, and if their answers weren't satisfactory, sue them into oblivion. Those companies have detailed records of who is running tests and when, and pen-test teams don't tend to be very big. And if you were to assume this is a clandestine company building this software with connections to oligarchs, well then, they'll do what they want and it won't even make the alternative news sites.

Devs could also easily add hidden "bomb" features, something like a "drop database" command, or "drop table" could be funny extra features a gentle (to humanity) developper could add - ok, i exagerate, this would not be much possible alone, but a couple of people could add nice "disrupting" features in the code, or, in other words, sabotaging the whole thing.

1705079143406.png

At first glance, from my IT point of view, and of course if this information is true, pushing the development of such a huge project will surely not help to have it running as it should if launched too early.

Devs could also easily add hidden "bomb" features, something like a "drop database" command, or "drop table" could be funny extra features a gentle (to humanity) developper could add - ok, i exagerate, this would not be much possible alone, but a couple of people could add nice "disrupting" features in the code, or, in other words, sabotaging the whole thing.

Also, it's logic, it's even an obligation to have such software/platform/system ready in order to manage the whole banana once reseted. I mean, the idea in itself of having such an application (let's name this an application, but it's a huge dev project in fact) is ... evident i would say, they need it. The story about IT guys who rebel ... that it's another story, true or false !? If true, they were probably fired since, or eliminated. Also, they would probably use top-notch IA, which can effitiently monitor dev's activity, spotting suspect behaviours ... well, dunno !

But my first "idea" that pop"ed while reading was "wishful thinking". As the many bad things the PTB initiated this last decade, it won't go as planned. But they'll do harm, that's sure ... and C's said that a cleansing was necessary. To me this means, on our side, that many people are going to go to 5D.

Last thought about : as already discussed somewhere in the forum : the great reset was planned to be done worldwide. If they trigger it, they'll just weaken the countries these elite people live in compared to the one they will not have the possibility to reset. This will lead to ... unexpected results. Will the other countries, the one not reseted, wait that the occidental countries get back their strenght, or will they take this opportunity to crush the elites of these newly-resettled nations so that they don't have time to load this new control program/operating system. Let's say I see it as two parties at war, but one of them has to stop for X amount of time to "reset", it would be stupid for the other to wait the other to reset, but a good time to shoot the other. Let's hope that if that's the case, they'll shoot all those mafiosi in power but not the population, and that's where the question arises as to whether the majority of the population at that time will be happy to see, for example, the Russians coming in Europe, or will oppose them, digging their future grave all the more.

FWIW
Other good points you made that I forgot. Crowdstrike monitors user behaviors and flags changes in behavior like access to files or systems not previously accessed. Establishment-oriented companies use this software.

Even clever IT people who rebel or use "malicious compliance" get caught, and often criminally charged.

China just announced it can break Apple cryptography, which points to them having working quantum computer systems and possible quantum supremacy. Any nation who didn't want to participate in this system and has working quantum computers could make such a control system unreliable at best and non-functional at worst.

I had a similar feeling reading it. My hackles were raised almost from the first paragraph. Being an "IT professional" myself, the overall description seems dumbed down. White hat hackers, AKA "penetration testers" not only have to sign non-disclosure agreements, but they themselves (if smart) make the company sign indemnity contracts so that they can't be criminally charged for accessing sensitive systems (as some corporations will do this if a pen-test vulnerability makes them look bad when the public finds out). And not only that, but everything they touch is restricted and monitored. They're basically given different scenarios and access points from employee workstations outward (to the open web) and asked to find the vulnerable entry points or compromised accounts.

Going further, all these systems would be backed up going back a minimum of 6 months, but probably longer with air-gapped backups that couldn't be changed without access to the off-site backup media and the backup hardware and software with passwords needed to decrypt before a single record could be changed in all places necessary for it to stick. Any "IT Professional" that's been in the field for more than a couple of years would know that. Especially if you work for any entity operating like a Fortune 200 company, which this company certainly would. I know all this because I've worked in fintech for the last 6 years, managed multiple backup systems over the last 15 years, and have assisted with pen-testing and setting up the access points many times myself.

The verbiage of this is designed to make you feel desperate and hopeless. This is something I've trained myself to recognize happening when I read anything. If it makes you feel strongly, you are the target audience and it's designed that way to make it harder for you to see the truth (or lack) of it. This is the opposite of a wish-fulfillment type conspiracy or fake story. It has all the marks of a LARP including ways you can act on the information.

One more thing. Simply having a website like Oculumlabs on the open web recruiting random people to this NWO secret system would flag the "IT Professionals" as fast as if they wrote an email to the head of the company telling them they were going to spill the beans. There are better ways to do it, but a company could be as basic as setting up a Google keyword search for keywords of their company secrets to find any forum or website that is discussing their secrets. From there they would turn around and have their lawyers contact the pen-testing company and demand answers, and if their answers weren't satisfactory, sue them into oblivion. Those companies have detailed records of who is running tests and when, and pen-test teams don't tend to be very big. And if you were to assume this is a clandestine company building this software with connections to oligarchs, well then, they'll do what they want and it won't even make the alternative news sites.
Does anyone know what ‘IT professionals‘ or ‘software’ really mean? These terms are dinosaur IT age.

Besides, there is no ‘one’ software as there are no ‘IT professionals’ anymore, but a complex code-hardware amalgam spread allover the world with bits and pieces interconnecting via satellite and / or underground cables and wifi extensive data farms, instruction nodes and self maintenance algos, all that while being checked by a web of security bots.

Meanwhile, today I received this DM on X:

Ethan Mcdeever sent you a Direct Message.

🔯Illuminati invitation🔯 Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. Joining us you become wealthy and live the life you desire. Do you accept the offer?

Does anyone know what ‘IT professionals‘ or ‘software’ really mean? These terms are dinosaur IT age.

Besides, there is no ‘one’ software as there are no ‘IT professionals’ anymore, but a complex code-hardware amalgam spread allover the world with bits and pieces interconnecting via satellite and / or underground cables and wifi extensive data farms, instruction nodes and self maintenance algos, all that while being checked by a web of security bots.
"IT Professional" is what I put on my tax return because of how generic it is.

And you're right. It wouldn't be one piece of software, at least from the perspective of someone on the inside of the network. It would be dozens or hundreds of servers running different bits of software that make up the entire program. Such a control system would have at least dual redundancy. At minimum, you'd have the production servers (probably in clusters, so if one broke, another takes over), disaster recovery duplicates of those servers at a geographically separate location ("hot" DR which would require only a couple clicks to pick up where production failed), the development systems matching production, and the QA systems matching production. Then all of those would have various monitors for errors, alerts, intrusion detection, drive space, memory, and CPU monitoring. And these days, other programs utilizing machine learning algorithms can resolve most of those alerts, removing the need for humans to act, making it even more secure. Best practices are to separate out the environments so there is no way to access production from DR or development and QA and vice-versa. Best practices also require saving the server logs for a minimum of 6 months, so however long it takes to notice a problem, you can go back and investigate in detail.

All that is not to say it can't be done, but you start to get a picture of how simplistic and naive the original description is.

If money is no object to decrease the risk to such a control system, even I could design a system that couldn't be touched, and that's not even my specialty.

Meanwhile, today I received this DM on X:

Ethan Mcdeever sent you a Direct Message.

🔯Illuminati invitation🔯 Based on the membership criterion of the Illuminati, we find you are of great interest in possession of a good mastery of manual dexterity and academic proficiency. With this, we look at you as the class that will be the platform for which you stand to meet the wealthy people who can raise you to wealth, power, fame and glory. I strongly recommend that you join us in the Illuminati. Joining us you become wealthy and live the life you desire. Do you accept the offer?

Yep, I once received an informal job offer, by email, from ECOWAS. When I querried it, I never received any reply back.

I would make a query and ask for specifics, as their invite is too vague and might apply to anyone, their grandma and their dog.

Back
Top Bottom