Oculum Labs

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I was sent this:

And read it. Sounds crazy, but who knows?

First of all, this is the current website of this organization:

This is the old website that they say was banned:

There you will find this:
... which I include below:
Gideon's story​

In December of 2021, a man with a background in high level operations in the intelligence field was contacted by a trusted friend; this man shall be known as Gideon, and his friend shall not be named.

The friend communicated to Gideon that they were in contact with IT professionals contracted by the governments of certain European nations to conduct "stress tests" on a new type of software being developed.

These IT professionals are also known as "white hat hackers." They had told Gideon's friend they were upset about what they were working on, and wanted to blow the whistle on it.

These IT professionals had all signed contracts and already had high level clearances. For them to break their silence and break their agreements could, in fact, cost them their lives.

From this point forward, Gideon, his friend and the IT professionals carefully coordinated on how to release this information. They took steps to ensure all communication between all parties was encrypted. They took steps and planned on how to release the information most effectively, through third parties they could trust.

The information at hand was of grave concern for various reasons. It appeared to be software that would be used after a "reset" or complete overhaul of the worldwide financial system. It also contained extensive modules relating to social credit scoring and management of the population.

The software itself is called CSRQ-SM. C stands for Common Class, S stands for Sovereign Class, R stands for Restricted Class and Q stands for Quarantined Class. The SM stands for Social Management.

The software is a back-end web-based suite that will be used to manage Billions of people and their social credit profiles. It will also interface with the world's banks, and integrate a new digital currency, likely to be called the USDR.

The software is, in short, the operational software that will be used for the so-called Financial Reset. It combines two purposes, social credit and banking management.

The IT professionals communicated that the class system in place was disturbing to them. It showed that Billions of people would be classed as Class C, or Common, and receive extreme limitations on property and asset ownership. It showed they would be carefully monitored based on social behaviour, and fined and punished for misbehaviour.

The other classes were even more disturbing. Both Class R, or Restricted, and Class Q, Quarantined, were extremely restrictive in what they allowed. Anyone with these classifications would not be able to own between more than $250 to $500 in USDR at any time, or virtually any type of private property. Their free speech and movement was also severely restricted.

The Common, Restricted and Quarantined classifications also require Covid vaccinations to receive any kind of capital at all, including monthly stipend deposits. Fines and demerits are in place if vaccine booster shot schedules are not adhered to. Enforcement also appears to involve physical detainment.

The S Class, or Sovereign, is a limited classification that appears to only apply to a very small percentage of the world's population, far less than 1%. It offers unlimited funds, no restrictions on asset holdings or private property, freedom of movement, no sections for fines or limitations at all, no requirement at all for vaccination. Hence, the term "Sovereign" is used, which means "one possessing or held to possess supreme political power" among other definitions, which we recommend you review here, as these definitions are extremely important.

It was quickly apparent to the IT professionals who were hired to work on this software that it would be used worldwide and would apply to every person on Earth. The software contained Millions, in fact, Billions of human profiles of individuals.

The IT professionals explored the system, and managed to find themselves (they were classed as S, or Sovereign, to their relief), their friends, family (nearly all classed as C or Common) and various politicians and celebrities as well (virtually all of whom were classed S or Sovereign). Political dissidents and those they suspected may be troublesome to the system were also searched, and it was discovered many of them were classed as R or Restricted or Q or Quarantined. This included Millions of Trump voters.

The IT professionals also noticed a constant flow of capital into the Sovereign Class accounts. It appeared various assets were slowly being converted into the new currency, the USDR. What was alarming was the ratio of conversion was extremely high and favourable. If, for example, a bank wire of Euros was sent into the system for $10,000, it was converted into $430,000 in USDR.

They also noted a lot of "activity" relating to the S Class accounts, suggesting certain select individuals already had access to the software, or at least a third party, such as an asset manager, was using it to transfer funds and wealth into the new currency. The other account classifications had no activity at all.

The IT professionals, along with Gideon and others, all felt it was extremely unfair to see the Sovereign Class accounts filling up with assets with such a favourable conversion rate into the new currency, while no one else was or would apparently enjoy that opportunity.

After a month of working on the software, in late 2021, and in consideration of what they had seen, they began to quietly reach out to trusted parties they knew. These trusted parties would share the same sentiment, that such a software was of grave concern. Eventually, all of this information was given to Gideon. From here, he made his own contacts, in preparation for the release of this information.

Various protocols were put in place by Gideon, so that the information could survive what he called "an initial censorship scan." He guided us and other outside parties to create brand new, anonymous social profiles, and prepare secondary profiles in the event the others were deleted. We were also not to act without his direction and instruction, or perform any tasks that he did not pre-approve or authorize.

These arrangements were then made, and preparation for the release of this information in July of 2022 thus began.

Of the most noted and greatest importance was the fact the IT professionals were able to change the statuses of some profiles. This led them to begin exploring if this could be done to all profiles. They were able to change profile classes from C, R and Q to S successfully. It appears this is the case due to their high level clearances, operational authority over testing the software and the fact they are already classed as S, or Sovereign, themselves.

They were also able to delete the old social media data and voting database data that appeared to be responsible for placing so many people in such unfavourable categories. Once deleted, they could easily move those individuals into the Sovereign class and the system did not issue an alert or alarm.

The IT professionals are among hundreds of IT experts with high level classified and specialized clearances who are working on this software. They have explained some of these individuals work remotely, while others convene in government offices in Brussels, Copenhagen, Paris and London. There is also an office in Alexandria, Virginia.

The IT professionals must adhere to strict security protocols, and information is tightly controlled. Despite these security limitations, they have been able to "smuggle out" key data, screenshots, some video of the software working and other proofs. These were first delivered to Gideon's friend, and then to Gideon himself. These proofs are indisputable, and provide clear evidence of the purpose an design of the software.

The IT professionals have provided documentation that indicates the software's use was originally to be finalized in the year 2025, but that this timetable has been urgently changed and moved forward recently. The IT professionals described various memos and internal emails which have pushed for quicker development and testing, in anticipation of a roll-out within one year or less.

Other information obtained by Gideon indicates the software will only be used during an economic crisis, or crash. It appears to have been designed to be used only during such a circumstance, largely due to the drastic changes it will implement to the financial system.

These changes include:

1) The complete elimination of all known nation-state currencies, all to be combined into one currency, the USDR.

2) A drastic downsizing and adjustment to capital markets.

3) All commodities will be priced in USDR, one currency.

4) Entirely new trading organizations are being set up to replace all stock markets and commodity markets.

5) Extreme capital and asset limitations will be placed on Class C, R and Q classifications within the system.

6) All private property ownership appears to be something that will be banned completely, except for Sovereign classes.

7) Liquidations and asset seizures are common concepts found within the documentation reviewed by the IT professionals.

8) There has been documentation indicating a severe financial collapse will precede the deployment of this software; the nature of it seems to be of a depression-level scale, if not worse. The scenarios presented indicate hyperinflation, a worthless U.S. Dollar, mass protests, crime, power blackouts, Internet outages, food shortages and so on.

These are but a few of the data points revealed. More will be revealed in future videos we post provided by Gideon.

Our message is direct and simple, and it is shared by Gideon and the IT professionals:

If freedom-loving individuals do not have their social credit profiles changed within this software before it comes online, they will be enslaved.

If they do not change their classifications from C (Common), R (Restricted) and Q (Quarantined), to S (Sovereign), they will be enslaved.

We have seen the back-end, we have seen how all classes have been selected. This is the sense of urgency we have.

The system will go online at some point between six months from now and no later than 2024.

This means we have limited time to act.

Gideon chose Bill Sweet to handle certain aspects of how to bring this online, and DarkDayz20 to send and receive ciphers and encrypted comms. There are other individuals involved who will not be named at this time.

Bill's website, OculumLabs.com, is going to be used to bring individuals in so we can choose the best people to have their profiles changed.

Changing profiles cannot be done on a mass scale, they have to be changed one by one and carefully. This means we will need to set up a step by step system to bring people in and chose who will be prioritized. We set up a Telegram, and we think for now this is the best way to join up with us at this point.

The IT professionals are risking their lives to help us. They do not want any kind of compensation, or donations, in part because they already enjoy Sovereign class status. They have asked we perform and act only with the expressed permission of Gideon in terms of any kind of decision making, and take extra care to utilize smart, safe, secure security practices while online.

This simple website may be changed or deleted, and moved to a new server at any given time. Gideon said we will need to act quickly to attempts to disable our sites and social media, so we are ready to do so at a moment's notice.

Everything you need to join is listed below. It's best to visit all links and bookmark them, in case one or some of them are removed or censored.

Intel drops from Gideon:

Gideon's video interview (Part 1)

(Financial Reset exposed)

Gideon's Telegram interview

(Financial Reset Q & A)

Gideon's story
(Background primer)

Join our patriot network:

WeAreSovereign Telegrams

(group link, messages from Gideon link)

@DarkDayz20

(posts comms & alerts)
@BillSweet

(works directly with Gideon & the white hat hackers)
OculumLabs.com

(info on CSRQ-SM social credit classes & data)

WeAreSovereign YouTube

(official Gideon videos; Bitchute)

@SurviveTheReset

(news & opinions)

Email us to be listed above if you want to help coordinate with us. All patriotic groups are encouraged to join us.

Use our hashtag:

By using #WeAreSovereign in your social media profiles you will identify yourself as a member of our group, and you will be able to identify other members, too.

Contact us:

If you are a whistle-blower, contact us using a safe or temporary email and we will arrange secure communications. Secure comms is achieved via encrypted Secret Chats on Telegram.

Email: SurviveTheReset@proton.me

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

- Psalm 23:4​

Nowadays, we can't just toss out conspiracy theories without at least taking a good look. Things are nuts out there!

So, what do all of you think of this one?

FWIW.
While reading Gideon's story the impression received/produced was that of emotionally loaded text, mostly fear and worry provoking, elements of which 'resonated' quickly and quite strongly with A influence recipients still there in my system, so to say.

Reaching the end of the story where calls for people to designate themselves on social networks by hashtags and contact the source of the story via mail were made, 'question' appeared in my mind that something smelled fishy/wrong with all that, like some kind of a fishing operation in place to bring/filter people out in the open, i.e. to label/mark them, not in a positive way, neither for those people in particular nor for humanity in general.

That's what I got from reading it before rationalizations of those impressions and feelings started to kick in.
FWIW.

So, what do all of you think of this one?
It reads very Q-ish. My first thought was that it's another disinformation operation. The target seems to be very similar: conservative conspiracy-inclined Trump supporters. There's also mention of some of the popular right-wing figures, like Jordan Peterson, being the controlled opposition, as he's of high status in this techno-Vedic system. All of that is backed by some screenshots, and in this aspect, the story flops for me. There's no evidence or even mention of the technical aspects of such a monstrous endeavor. IT folks like to talk about technical details and are able to infer the architecture from system behavior. Some of the "white hat" hacking attempts that were mentioned should possibly be successful, yielding even more insight. Instead of pages-long technical descriptions, all we have are stories. But then, we should ask, why is this disinformation operation being performed? Which aspects of these stories are true and need to be drowned in a mud of fluff?

At first glance, from my IT point of view, and of course if this information is true, pushing the development of such a huge project will surely not help to have it running as it should if launched too early.

Devs could also easily add hidden "bomb" features, something like a "drop database" command, or "drop table" could be funny extra features a gentle (to humanity) developper could add - ok, i exagerate, this would not be much possible alone, but a couple of people could add nice "disrupting" features in the code, or, in other words, sabotaging the whole thing.

Also, it's logic, it's even an obligation to have such software/platform/system ready in order to manage the whole banana once reseted. I mean, the idea in itself of having such an application (let's name this an application, but it's a huge dev project in fact) is ... evident i would say, they need it. The story about IT guys who rebel ... that it's another story, true or false !? If true, they were probably fired since, or eliminated. Also, they would probably use top-notch IA, which can effitiently monitor dev's activity, spotting suspect behaviours ... well, dunno !

But my first "idea" that pop"ed while reading was "wishful thinking". As the many bad things the PTB initiated this last decade, it won't go as planned. But they'll do harm, that's sure ... and C's said that a cleansing was necessary. To me this means, on our side, that many people are going to go to 5D.

Last thought about : as already discussed somewhere in the forum : the great reset was planned to be done worldwide. If they trigger it, they'll just weaken the countries these elite people live in compared to the one they will not have the possibility to reset. This will lead to ... unexpected results. Will the other countries, the one not reseted, wait that the occidental countries get back their strenght, or will they take this opportunity to crush the elites of these newly-resettled nations so that they don't have time to load this new control program/operating system. Let's say I see it as two parties at war, but one of them has to stop for X amount of time to "reset", it would be stupid for the other to wait the other to reset, but a good time to shoot the other. Let's hope that if that's the case, they'll shoot all those mafiosi in power but not the population, and that's where the question arises as to whether the majority of the population at that time will be happy to see, for example, the Russians coming in Europe, or will oppose them, digging their future grave all the more.

FWIW

April, we meet again...
Bill: Ok, good. What about the cyberattack? Is that something the cabal is still going to do? A lot of predictive programming is out there on it.

Gideon: "I personally believe they will do this, sometime in April of this year. I have multiple sources confirming it is still part of the plan, and that the power will go out for about two or three weeks in many areas. It will be enough chaos to bring CSRQ online."

But the following is very fishy...
Bill's website, OculumLabs.com, is going to be used to bring individuals in so we can choose the best people to have their profiles changed.

Changing profiles cannot be done on a mass scale, they have to be changed one by one and carefully.
This means we will need to set up a step by step system to bring people in and chose who will be prioritized. We set up a Telegram, and we think for now this is the best way to join up with us at this point.
Instead of bringing down the entire nefarious system, they will run a recruitment campaign and give themselves the exclusive right of deciding whether someone can be promoted to 'Sovereign' in the system. Isn't that an implicit acceptance of the Mark of the Beast? Why dispossess the Devil of his pitchfork, but keep the Devil on the boat? :rolleyes:

Half way through reading the extract, I thought 'But what about BRICS?'. I truly doubt anybody was able to pull this off as far as this has gotten, like actually changing profiles one by one??? I suspect there is absolutely NO possibility of this level of privacy continuing for this long, for a group of IT people, on this cyber planet, and putting this information out there, and putting it out through 'trusted' others. I get strong 'scam' vibe. Or bait of some kind. Or simply fiction to attract eyeballs.

But it is useful to look at. And it is probably close in part to the programs re CBD's that are heading our way. Just those programs may not be quite so streamlined or surgical. In their dreams, maybe.

I have no doubt there's some nightmarish system being prepared for technological world domination, but it's hard to believe (or consider believing) there's a scheme (using nano particles in food) to capture souls of spiritually-minded/awakened living people by selectively blocking their memory of the option to request help from higher STO entitities. Lending support to this horrifying idea is the C's comments that the mRNA vaccines could destroy the soul of those injected. If true, we need that anti-dote they discuss!

What seems least credible is that those IT engineers have been able to get away with hacking the system to grant "Sovereign" status to lesser-ranked people--to the extent they're actually inviting people to apply. Surely the elites didn't just assign a bunch of IT guys to develop this program without layers of auditing and oversight.

Also, given the thread on the "April Drop Dead" date, it was interesting to read this:
Bill: Ok, good. What about the cyberattack? Is that something the cabal is still going to do? A lot of predictive programming is out there on it.
Gideon: "I personally believe they will do this, sometime in April of this year. I have multiple sources confirming it is still part of the plan, and that the power will go out for about two or three weeks in many areas. It will be enough chaos to bring CSRQ online." [CSRQ stands for the 4 classes of people: C-common S-sovereign R-restricted Q-quarantined, at the heart of this monstrous social credit, universal income, private-property-abolishing system , the details of which are explained previously in this interview.]

Last edited:
:cool2:

First it scared me the pants off when i read this. Like an interesting scary orwellian, dystopian script. In that rising fear, i felt that something was off, reminding me of the reptilian gold waiting on the other side of the door… come on in, and buy heaven. Humanity has been there before, have we not ?

Which emotion does the story appeal to from an infantile perspective ? Trying to be among those too, switching into the Elite group, “onto the safe side”. Save yourself before it is too late - that type of style.

Buy now, absolute last chance ™

WTF, seriously ?

Click bait. You know what - humans can be far more creative than this. I mean if it really comes down hard - then we can do much better than this sh..story. Especially when humans are hard pressed, not only the worst comes to the fore, but also the best and the most unexpected solutions and ideas.

I believe in the connection to our higher spirit and the higher collective future selves (us in the future communication with us here). I believe in that we can do much more than we understand or think we are capable of ! The reptiles and their likes, can keep their false gold.

I do like however, that Laura provided us this strange story for everyone here to read, to look at it and to reflect.

I think that is very wise.

ps. I have read this story before a couple years ago. Not as detailed but in principle the same, with classes, where the elite takes it all and the rest are more or less slaves. And a secret way to flip status etc. So, the script has been out there for quite some time

Nice try, “Orwell”

Click bait. You know what - humans can be far more creative than this. I mean if it really comes down hard - then we can do much better than this sh..story. Especially when humans are hard pressed, not only the worst comes to the fore, but also the best and the most unexpected solutions and ideas.
Yes! Reminds me of the Deagel predictions. Humans have a few tricks up their sleeve. 😉
1705016327138.png
(L) Alright. So, what is the percentage of accuracy of the Deagel forecast?

A: Not even close. There will of course be population reductions and catastrophic events, and things will certainly be falling apart, but not as they describe or predict.

Q: (L) So... They said something like 70% of the population?? Something crazy like that, wasn't it?

(Joe) They had different reductions for different countries. But in a lot of places, it was like either a 3rd or half reduced. Maybe 2/3 in some places.

A: Human beings are far more resilient than those types factor in to their calculations.

I think it is a Tower of Babel.
So, you build a tower to heaven, people climb the stairs and get to heaven.

So, you have the tower, and the people. But you won't ever reach heaven, but people want to be nearest the top in case they actually reach it. And the tower itself is really the goal for the builders... not so much getting to heaven or the peoples well being.

So the humanity is discounted in the pursuit, and lives spent are in vain until it is realized in each of us, it is in vain.

Collectively, humanity is exploited by these tower schemes and it has to be retooled to suit the times.

So we have always had exploitation; this would be like a automated process of what we already have. And what does automation do? It speeds things up.

So, humanity - slow to recognize its error, is not so slow to pass on its wisdom and tells the tale of tower schemes, but will continue to succumb to a new approach of the same.

The notion of insider techs getting others better placement in the mechanism, is like inductance/recruitment. But they would become a part of the dog eat dog once inside. So, it sell itself first to the devious, so that it could implement itself to a larger scope, but is itself faulty, and only worthwhile in its duration - like a tower scheme.

I am sure that the parasite elite criminals have nefarious ideas and even partial control systems in store for humanity - but i doubt it is an all encompassing grid with 100% control over people down to the finest detail after a reset.

That is just wishful STS thinking.

What the document reports is what the PTB want to do, not necessarily what they will do. After all, our friends at the WEF have been talking about "you'll own nothing and be happy", 15-min concentration camps and digital currency. Apparently Herr Schwab has promised something like a "digital pandemic" and Bill Gate hinted at a "next pandemic". They tried introducing the vaccine passport and in the European Soviet Union they're discussing a digital ID. So even if some things failed to some degree, in their pathological persistence they keep trying bringing their neo-feudalism. The elites are increasingly unhinged and they don't hide their anti-human and anti-life motives anymore. How much people will comply or resist remains to be seen but even if some groups present a debunkable scenario (in good faith or not) with unlikely details of implementation (could be intentional on the part of third party for instance), it doesn't invalidate the not-so-secret forest behind the tree. OSIT

Disinformation always works by squeezing in a lie (or a vector) between two truths. What he is describing is certainly being worked on in one way or another.

But the whole "it is hopeless" vibe and especially "only we can change you to a better status, apply now" gives it away as probably some kind of psyop or datamining operation.

Back
Top Bottom